Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Falling Thunder|| ::Village Plaza:: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:45 pm
User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi
| Kumoagakure | The Healing Sky | Taijutsu Class | Chūnin | Cat Sage | Medical Ninja |

User Image

+-------------------+

Patrol the village!
Sukai dashed through the Plaza scanning the area, no-one was around. So the woman assumed that everything was okay. Taking another quick look she confirmed it and was on her way.

[[//exits]]

+-------------------+

"The more I learn the more I can kill or heal you with."

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Chakra Count: 450/450
AC: 4,650
Ryo: 2,700
○•♦Voice of Alan♦•○
~♥Sexy Theme♥~

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 10:24 pm
User Image
______. : | [Hakkin Ren Issetsu] | : .______

: Genin | 200CP___]

| : | Taijutsu | Brawler [ Oni | Sober_______ : : : : ]

Haki walked into the plaza looking forlorn and exhausted, sitting on the highest bench in the area. He stared at where his mother would sit when she came and felt the weight of her invisible presence everywhere. No matter what he did...it was wrong. He just felt it in his bones "I...I don't like it here, Gin." he said, despite knowing Gin wasn't there. His caretakers, his 'parents', Gin and Rain. Already returned to the Kage's estate or the outer towns they lived in. For years, though he'd never told Kinpaku, he'd though he was their son...that Kinpaku was just a doting Oni of some kind. Only when Rain had taken him aside one day and explained it to him had he realized what it all meant. And still....still he didn't understand "I don't feel like I belong here...I don't know anything about interacting with people, I'm a cry baby, I get frustrated and even though I think she's happy I'm here, I don't think mom knows what to do with me." he leaned his head against the stone wall near him and pulled his legs up to his chest, holding them tightly "You said I should try to make friends... but I don't have anything in common with them. And the ones I do have something in common with...well, they're jerks. Like Kyoishi...he's a jerk with a capital J. Or they're strange like Daitomi....she's so....sad all the time. Its like someone stepped all over her flowers and now she has only dirt." he continued, heedless of anyone being nearby "And even worse, I don't think mom and I will get along...I don't want to be Oni anymore. I've forsaken alcohol...I don't even want to learn any of the skills or anything..." he buried his head in his arms, determined not to cry but...."...I feel like such a useless waste of space."

I will defy the ways of my family, destroy the preconceptions others have placed upon me and remain my own till I fall.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 1:51 pm
User Image
K o d o k i, D o k i j i m a
Jounin - Village Advisor
Main Class: Taijutsu ll Sub Class: Medical
CP: 130/ 410 ll AC: 9,400 ll Ryo: 1210

Doki had been listening ever since he sat himself while going on talking with no one around him. Who's Gin? Her frame leaned against the other side of the stone, an arm length away from appearing in his sight if he wished. From what she could tell so far up to date, this boy here by the name of Haki was Kin's very own kin, her biological son. Another Oni clan member though his horns not very visible from her angle or from any prior memories before. And judging by the way lady kage doted on him Doki assumed he was probably the only child. Though it didn't make him out to be an ordinary sheltered boy. Doki closed her eyes for a moment right as she heard him say the second most painful thing a lonely child could admit to himself. Feeling like they did not belong or like they deserved much of anything. Especially the feeling of thinking, when someone did not know how to deal with them despite being related by blood. However sad it was, it was starting to give Haki some insights of his own of the others he's seen. She couldn't tell him what to think of other people or else it would disect his freedom. But, what she could suggest was a reminder that they were only people. Then again, it was hard telling that to a kid when it was harder for Doki to remember every now and then herself. It takes a village to raise a child..I think.

Her eyes made scarce openings in her expression. A small wince was her exception when she heard could tell his shift in tone and movement. He was probably crying with the way his voice was beginning to rasp. Her lower lip started to tremble despite her dry eyes. What could she do to mend pain in a child's heart? Her tired knuckles found themselves to subconsciously tap over her satchel during her thoughts. Within the core of her grasped palms was the small thin wooden ornate box handcrafted by Sypher himself. It was a container, a remnant of his Senju bloodline and himself whom Doki would sometimes imagine to be alive at times. But in the end, it was a reminder. There was no material value in it other than that.

Brusquely from her pockets, she took out two square sticky notes. "Alcohol? Sheesh, is that what you kids are doing nowadays?" She asked, appearing in front of him with an...interesting expression. Despite being well aware of the fact that Oni's needed to alcohol in their systems, she was also rallied away due to some depressional side effects. Which, would not be the case here at all. And anyway to Haki; her face looked like a heavy expression that resembled something of a moai statue. Some bits of brightly colored post it notes to add emphasis over her temples. A tikki statue with two thick blocks for eyebrows. Odd choice for an office person. But not so odd for someone who just decided on something. As the adviser, and as Doki herself, she was going to contradict him. All he had to do was answer.

Her hands moved fast. From her satchel she took out a form that resembled a tenant lease. Of course it was empty of it's spot and she had several extras, working in the main office quite some times. And someone of her trade, Doki had grown accustomed to organizing paper work. "Name, random shape, favorite color, desert, favorite animal, and lunchtime delectables. Hurry hurry! This is very important~!" She asked, almost huffing in a manner that appealed to the norm's instinct. Odd as it was to ask him for a name she already had an idea of, she wasn't going to assume things. After all, she knew very little of him as he did with himself. It occurred to her, that many would have simply comforted him. But why? He was a kid, but it didn't mean he was still sitting in his strollers. He could make his own decisions to an extent, at least to the ability of making his own identity known.

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 9:26 pm
User Image

Haki jumped and stared at Doki in....confusion? Mild horror at the sight of the strange additions to her face? Either way he started to answer but was cut off at her barrage of questions and left blinking "Ah...H-Hakkin, circle, blue, blueberry cupcakes, ram and...uhm....I-I dunno. I guess I like dango..." he replied, still blinking. His face was dry of tears though his eyes were red and he sat with a slight slump to his shoulders. Despite his interest in Doki's sudden appearance, Haki didn't feel very lifted right now "Uhm...why is it important, Doki-sama? And why do you have paper stuck to your eyebrows?" he asked, looking slightly curious as well.

I will defy the ways of my family, destroy the preconceptions others have placed upon me and remain my own till I fall.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 7:28 pm
User Image
Jounin - Village Advisor

Her left foot anchored right next to Haki, still keeping him the space he would need in his wallowing. Over that thigh was the backside of her satchel and over that satchel was that slip of paper. As he talked Doki quickly brought out her favorite green micron pen while also suppressing her secret smile with every given answer of his preferences. From her throat she reverberated occasional clucks and incoherent fragments. "Uh-huh..uh-huh. uhum, uhuh..." Her fingers blazed over her paper, sprawling words that filled abstract entry logs in the form. His name was boldly written in green at the very top and again at the very bottom right. If he would glance over her pacing form he could see that most of his answers were written underway. She paid him no extra glance for a long while until his next set of sentences. Her scribbling abruptly ended at his mention of her eyebrows.

At this her pen stopped over her raised thigh and she quickly lurched her head to him. She was seeing the his moist cherry eyes about ready to swell around the sockets. "Call me Doki. The single heartbeat, right? Ahah, it's a joke.." Doki auspiciously referred to his choice of mannerism and hoped he didn't have to go through the bother of arranging a suffix for her. After all, her name was more or less universal. It needed no such formality as did she. One thing she admired quickly on point about Hakkin was his ability to show his manners though despite his gloom.

"It wouldn't matter if I just told you right off the scat, Mr.Haki- But besides that, if you think it's important, wouldn't cha' think it's better to ask 'to whom it's important to?" She inquired although not intentionally meaning to redirect his question but rather to get orient the coming idea to him. A kid who thinks too much worries too much. Lastly on the part to her brows, she thought about it. Not really. Past the occasional breeze she took it to her advantage to have the folds flap with every undulating stern. Her face loosened up somewhat though her temples still sagged heavy in her comedic impression. Lips pursed upwards while her chin wrinkled dimples in her brief exaggeration of thought. Of course she was already aware that he was at least attentive to some degree. For a moment a brief twinkle sparked at the corner of her eye in her playful gaze before moving on to her paper.

"Hmm...oh..well that's a hard question. Okay! So then..why do people do anything, Haki?" In the hand she held out, holding the tenant paper, Doki seemed to stare into it for the longest of time. "But in all fairness, I guess it's mainly because the paper makes purpose for being just there. On my face. Not on a desk or anywhere else you might usually find it to stick. It's here to capture your attention, or just to have you ask that. Why it's there at all. I really don't know why." Doki finally brought out a pad of fresh ink. One she had pilfered from the other office room a while back yet still had in her possession. With the cap, her thumbs carefully slid under the spaced lines before popping it off into her other hand. "Still, it would be a waste if I just stuck it somewhere else without writing on it. Maybe I could have written a memo or would have wanted to draw a cute little pig playing with another furball." From that statement, she took off the yellow note from her left temple and flipped it's side. On the other surface was a poor, yet clear enough doodle of a round wacky pig with visors, glasses, and a scarf with a curly stroke of idiot hair. Then she took off the other piece, lilac purple and blank. "Here." A goofy grin favored one cheek that peeked some straight teeth. "That one I guess felt lighter on my temples than it did with the other one. I wonder why.."

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 9:49 pm
User Image

Haki stared at Doki, baffled, by her speech and completely unsure how to respond to any of it. His question was important to him, wasn't it? But some how he was sure that wasn't the right answer "Uhm...well, you asked, Doki-sa....Doki. So....uhm...I guess it would be important to you?" as for the second reply to his questions....he didn't understand that either. The papers purpose was to be on her face? Haki was a fairly logical child, unfortunately, and didn't understand the whimsy of such a response...or why a pig would be wearing such weird clothes in a drawing or real life "Thats...a nice drawing..." he offered, eying the picture with some confusion. He had another question now "Do you need me for something, Doki....?" he almost said 'sama' again but cut himself off and just let the question hang. Haki was more then a little confused over why Doki had chosen to follow him and, quite frankly, he was really too unhappy right now to attempt to figure out what she wanted. So. He just asked.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 11:17 pm
User Image
Jounin - Village Advisor

So he was confused. A wry thought came into mind but nothing second to doubt. Maybe I'm got too excited..er..how to go about the right way.. "Ah..Well..now...it's not so much..as the drawing.." She strung on, scratching the tip of her chin in puzzlement herself. But anyway, his mood meter was still far down. She sighed, sitting right besides him. Folding the two notes back into the hems of her pocket and removing the pen from her grip.

Frankly, impressing him would only be effective if he was content enough. Unfortunately Haki still looked sadder than a trout. How was it that most adults catered to young pre-adolescents? And his immediate answer was something Doki did not expect so quickly. A bit taken aback she began to make another range in effort. "Right..well.." It's not a bust..yet! Doki looked to him, holding up the lease housing paper she had been scribbling the entire time. Entries and sections of where personal columns have been were written with his answers all attuned to him in all aspects. All the paper itself stood for, was an occupational symbol. She started out with a gentle pat over his shoulder. Doki too, every bit as green about this as a rookie despite holding true to trying to cheer him up. "I heard you saying some stuff..and well I'm guessing today wasn't exactly your best day ever..And I can understand how you feel about getting used to new places. But-ahh, darn, I'm still messing up. I guess what I mean to say is; don't give up." She spluttered a little in the middle however quickly recovered in the end, for her job in counseling was a bit weak when dealing with younger people. Actually, that area alone was quite scarce. Her mental imagery urged her to move on it. After all, she saw Haki and didn't know what to do with him. Especially the first time they've spoken. An awkward exchange. A tearful sight. It saddened her to see him upset, especially when she could see him starting to doubt in his current possibilities.

"Well, the fact is Haki, being new can make you feel this way. Angry, stressed, not happy, you name it. But if anything, it could also rush our judgement." Honest, straight forward. Best damn thing in the cabinet, but the squirreliest of tools to use. She unfolded that paper and held it out for him to see. "This is one of those papers that prove your occupation--er, place in this village. What I sorta lamely wanted to go about saying was, that, with this paper, it brings awareness to your home and your identity." Written in green ink and marked in the personal self collumn just between the prints of his name. All his mentioned preferences were left there, and her own doodled version of a curly ram ontop of a blueberry. Regardless, she continued on with a sincere and serious demeanor. Her joking had come undone and gone.

"When I mentioned the importance of asking someone if it was big to them, I wanted you to realize value. Self value. Say, not even this paper, but for what it's worth, yourself. You would 'matter' in this place because you are Hakkin. The new resident of Iwa, Hakkin. The son of Lady Kinpaku Issetsu, Hakkin Issetsu. The newest shinobi in our land, make way, it's Haki!" By this time, Doki was standing over the bench with one foot over the seat ledge and the base over the seat surface two feet besides Haki. "Never force yourself and certainly don't call yourself a useless waste of space. Your efforts are made with effort. I tell you, there's enough selfishness in the world and we don't need another lubbabubba filling in that list. And if I have to hear anything like that from you again, Haki, I'll make sure you try with everything from A to Z." By this time, Doki crouched, panting her exasperated voice as she finally sat back down after renouncing her claim in responsibility. Her tone throughout this whole time was never of belligerence or of threat. But of encouragement and sincerity. And besides, surely; the son of Kinpaku Issetsu has seen much scarier times. What's another line of passion and fitness going to do for his appetite and curiosity?

For a while, Doki looked up to the clouds. Her lips were the only moving parts and functions upon her entire body. "And we'll have a lot of fun trying, it's a promise. I know I'm not the only one who will help you along the way. You'll make tons of new friends... if you smile."

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 7:47 am
User Image

If possible, Haki's face became more melancholy at the mention of today and he looked away from Doki as she sat next to him. He rested his head against the wall, staring away from her as she spoke, letting her get all worked up It's not like I didn't want to come here...I knew it would be hard cause but....its not cause I was new. "Doki-san...." he honestly couldn't help the honorific "I don't want to be 'son of Lady Kinpaku Issetsu'..." Haki started to say and then stopped, looking sadly at the seat his mother would occupy "I just wanted to be son of Kinpaku the mom. But she can't separate herself from being Kage and being my mom. Its always been like that...so I guess I was used to it...but I had Gin and Rain with me then. Whenever mom wouldn't be...well, wouldn't be mom, Rain would. Or Gin would." he put his chin on his tucked up knees, not hiding his face but just staring dry eyed. He just really needed someone to talk to right now...and Doki, while confusing him, was helping him express himself "I knew it would be hard 'cause I've never lived in a village before. I've only ever seen the inside and the grounds of the Kage's residence. Gin was told to never take me past the boundary line...so I've never made friends either. I don't really know how and the only person I've tried to be friends with got me in trouble." his face scrunched up in a scowl as he thought of Kyoishi and secrets. Haki took a deep breath "I....maybe that paper proves I'm here but....but it doesn't help me know why...other then I was the right age for Gin and Rain to dump me with my mom." he didn't mean to sound so harsh, saying he was dumped but...but he felt that way. That was the true cause of his sadness....the only two people he knew and who he thought cared about him had, as soon as was possible, handed him right back over to his mom and vanished. Poof. Gone. Just like that "And I am trying! I've already learned....4 or 5 new things. Like how to fight, a little, and that I can't swim...at all." Doki was trying hard to cheer him up but...he wasn't an easy child to cheer up. He was very emotional, easily prone to tears and lonely...he was trying to be cheerful...but when he didn't feel it, he didn't feel it.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 1:35 pm
User Image
Jounin - Village Advisor

And there went her party trick, burnt to a crisp. A part of her winced, realizing how much worse her actions had caused. While he further elaborated on the central core of his issue than what she had misinterpreted it to be, she quickly got out of her ridiculous stance and sat besides him. Mildly having her posture copy his when resting her head behind the wall as well.

A walk into memory lane, this kid. Dumped. The no-no word for kids and possible bachelorettes. He started to mention certain points like boundary lines and pretense. A sense of wanting to belong yet he also had the scar of of being cast away. Her brow rose, a little crossed that Haki was able to discern his past for what it probably was despite his green young years. But she wasn't surprised. Young people had the intuitive knack of sensing their own thorns. But like weeds, they were able to grow alongside it no matter how painfully it throbbed. Eventually their thorns end up growing past malignant to remove. Her eyes lowered, fixating on the scenery yet the focus was not there. It was easy to relate to him from that starting point for she had some memories herself of being duped by family, or what should have been a family.

However, to comfort a child, Doki had to understand a child. Her facial expressions had grown serious and her tone had a soft yet dead texture to it. Did you know it's possible for a parent to hate their child? Imagine saying something as freakishly blatant as that. But her tongue was bound by her current position. Not as Doki, the advisor, but Doki the one who couldn't afford to further upset him. She listened on, after the point where he explained things up to the current date. From his attempt at trying to make a single friend, Doki internally groaned. Of course it had to be Kyo.. But this further evaluated her own deflation and exception. The one who could not bear to see another semblance of sadness override him already. "I can see that you are feeling lonely from it." She then adjusted her eyes to him. It was good that he opened up this far. Occasionally nodding in order to reassure him that he was being heard. Kids who bottle their problems were ticking time bombs. And now, for all she knew it couldn't be helped now that Kinpaku was a career oriented woman. People had their circumstances but at the very least she had people overseeing her only child, and then having the credibility of deciding to raise him herself again as her son. But what's another word of reassurance when he had all the proof he needed that Kin, above them all, still expressed her love for Haki? For children, love was easily sucked in as a sponge. What parents had to do was try not to get so much in their way of happiness. Both a little scared. Neither one prepared. Ever as before, ever just as sure.

Doki gingerly rubbed the side of his arm. Her voice coming off as soft with the possibility and responsibility. "Hey, hey, it's okay. All that matters is you trying. Keep trying, Haki. You being here, there's a good reason for it. Very, very good." Her smile widened.

"Everything parents do, is for their love of you. Lady Kin, ever since you got here, she's got that face every mom gets." The face a new mom would get when they didn't know what to do with their kid. The special moment when they would ask themselves on a daily basis; how to express her love for her children.

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 5:08 pm
User Image

Haki didn't say anything as Doki spoke, attempting to sympathize with his being lonely. But...he wasn't just lonely or upset. He was alone in a strange place, unsure of himself and not even his mom seemed to realize this. Doki had...which was probably why she was here and his mom wasn't But what if trying isn't enough? he thought but didn't say this. Doki was trying so hard to cheer him up...he'd feel bad to spoil it like that "I...I'd try harder if I had someone to teach me." he grumbled, sounding just slightly annoyed. He'd basically taught himself his first few techniques but he still wanted to learn more "I...I thought genin got teachers. But..." he was trying not to say 'mom hasn't given me one!' because he didn't want to sound whiny.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 10:08 pm
User Image
Jounin - Village Advisor

Her eyes relaxed. This kid, he was a conundrum. A pristine sea, yet so vast and mysterious despite his appearance. Maybe, she could get to know him more and hopefully do better to cheer him up in the future. For now, she was grateful and relieved for him to at least attempt. However, at his mention of needing guidance, she simply nodded her head. Being still for a moment to take it in and to think. Her immediate teacher assigning landed on Suzume. Kyo was out of the question, for now anyways since things were in a bit of a rabble along with Dai. Though one factor that ebbed at the back of her head was herself. Doki, thinking of taking on the teacher role for once. It sounded scary. She glanced at Haki, for he too was doubtful of many things. "I'd expect so. There's only so much you can do on your own. And yes, Genin generally do."

A stirring emotion flounced into Doki, her determination well made. She didn't see the young man as a struggling child. She saw him as a canvas. A canvas Doki herself wasn't going to paint on, but to help him guide his own hands. To his first statement she replied; "We have a handful of fine teachers we advisers could arrange for genin." She asked while grinning cheekily at him. Voice in tone honeyed and playful. Eyes wide and excitable as if eager to tell stories about them all like Kein. To her mind, Sypher was still her favorite. However, she wondered if she could do well from his tutelage. Doki often wondered why he put himself to put up with people, especially a dupe like herself but her feelings now explained half of the question. "I've considered taking on a student or two. Being a jounin with more time. I wouldn't mind it at all actually."

She cleared her throat then scuffled the back of her emerald mossy head. Bright eyes gleamed, holding back a glint of hopeful aura so that she wouldn't force too much pressure on him in his possible choice. "Would you consider me a possible teacher?" She asked, grinning lopsidedly a bit silly. Yet somehow her expression was full of hope and determination either way. Doki straightened her back and stood up from the seat. Her actions indicating that she could sooner provide him with his possible request of arranging a teacher, or simply with something else. Just like a kid, pride swelled in her heart along with anxiety. Doki didn't even know if he were to say no. She could only imagine and it would sting just a little. She didn't know how to outright shout her qualifications. This being her first time deciding to teach and all. What would cause a smart boy like Haki have reason to select a goof like her instead of someone far more capable? Like Kein or Suzume?

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 9:50 am
User Image

Haki looked at Doki in shock, not expecting her to offer to be.....a teacher? Why did she want to offer to teach him? His self esteem was really low at the moment but he didn't hesitate "Yes please! I'd like that very much, Doki!" He replied quickly, his head bobbing in agreement as well. Doki was one of the only other people whom he knew and so he was releaved that she would still want to do such a thing after knowing how royally he'd screwed up earlier.

OoC sorry for the short crap post >< at work

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 1:08 pm
User Image
Jounin - Village Advisor

Her brows rose in amazement. He really didn't mind then? He must have really wanted a teacher for some time now. Either way, she huffed in bits of laughter from relief and satisfaction. "Awesome. So, I guess the best time to start is soon. We'll have a evaluation of your abilities so that we can see what to work with. Sound fair?" She stood up, giving him a big thumbs up. "Remember, lists A-Z. Whenever you're ready, I'll be waiting at the Academy's Dojo." Without much to say, she headed on off to the given designation. "And don't worry too much. I'll speak to your mother about it as well. Chin up, Haki!" With quick precision she created a bunshin.

What he needed was an activity. She had to think of one that occupied his troubles. If not, his prior developments as well.
[[Exits to the Dojo// Clone Exits to the Raikage's Office]]

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 3:48 pm
User Image

Haki scrambled to his feet as Doki accepted him, standing straight as she said she wanted an evaluation. He nodded as she said to go to the dojo but paled just a bit when she said she'd tell his mom about the thing. Did he really want her to know...? Well, it hardly mattered now. He followed Doki as she left, keeping up relatively well.
((Exits__))

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games