Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Chosen from among the Stars..(ACCEPTING VILLIANS!!/ Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  Yes!
  No!!!
View Results

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:54 pm
(ok i edited it ^^)  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:56 pm
"Berner, just what exactly was in those cookies?" Seth asked after drinking his weight in water. Then he felt something inside him. "You know, never mind, I gotta go find me a bathroom." Seth said and ran off to the park, figuring that was the closest place to find a bathroom.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:18 pm
Berner shook his head "No way, this is dangerous, I'm not gonna let you get hurt" he protested he then heard Seth and before he said anythign Seth instantly left  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:14 pm
Molly put her hands on her hips. "I know I'm not a good fighter but I've lived on my own for a long time and I'm good with fixing wounds. I'm going with you." she said. She then saw Seth run off. "I hope he'll be ok." she said.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:22 pm
he groaned "Why do you gotta be so stubborn?.... ugh... Fine, but stay where I can see you" he turned his head and sighed in defeat.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:28 pm
Molly smiled and gave him a big hug. "Thank you Berner." she said happily. "I promise I'll stay away from big fights." she added.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:36 pm
.... he smiled and hugged her back "Alright. I just hate it when you pout like that" he scratched his neck and started walking.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:45 pm
Allison looked up at Dez curiously, only meeting him shortly after she moved. She used to play a lot more with him when she was five or six, but he eventually got into a lot of trouble and such that he didn't come around often like his parents forced or let him in the past. She still liked him all the same. She smiled as he swung next to her "Hey, whats up? I saw some weird stuff heading to the school, did someone pull an alarm?" she questioned. She knew little about him these days though she was still familiar with Dez in his ways. People don't tend to change. Fact wise she just knew where he lived and what school he went to, aswell as the one videogame she can beat him in.  

MindxHunter

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:54 pm
Seth ran past Dez and Allison and into the bathroom.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:57 pm
Rin128564
"Devon? Okay, well Devon, nice to meet you." She flashed the girl a smile and continued on into town. "I'm slightly hungry but I don't have money so I might just have to look for food later." She smiled again and really didn't worry to much on food since she could easily find it, a long with water do to her powers that she did not want to reveal.

"I can get ya something.", Kastel responds, "I've got enough money as long as you don't want anything fancy."  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:58 pm
Eva sighed. This had all seemed rather pointless and very much a bad idea. "You know, I think I should be going home now...After what happened at school, my parents will probably be worried." she said before starting to walk off, heading for a shortcut through the park.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:23 pm
Berner saw Eva walked away "What are you talking about we've almost found the syndicate guys, don't run!  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:52 am
"No something worse, a gang attacked the school but the teachers sorted it out." He said as watched Seth run by. "Hes in a hurry...."

A large man followed by some people in maskes walked towards Dez. "Thats him huh?" He said stopping and staring at Dez. "Hey kid! We need to talk!"

"Oh s**t....Allison, go home now!" He told her as he got off the swing and crossed his arms staring at the new arrivals.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:26 am
Allison raised a brow "Thats awful" she said, a little surprised actually. As she was about to ask questions she heard a voice and saw Dez jump to his feet in alarm, that startled her even. She looked towards the men surprised, they were indimidating even. She fell back on her swing and rolled backwards, rolling her head "Ow.." she muttered, getting to her feet and taking a few steps back "Dez, whats going on?" she muttered, still feeling pain from the fall as she kept walking backwards slowly.  

MindxHunter

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:03 pm
"Just go!" He growled as he glared at the men. "Leave me alone!"

"Oh I see...Take him!" The man ordered as his goons ran at Demitri drawing weapons.

Dez growled as his gauntlet appeared. "Get away!" He said and swung his gauntlet up sending a twister into the men blowing them away.

The man smirked. Thats what I wanted to see..." He said as a symbol on his chest glowed and he turned into a stone golem and charged at dez.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games