Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Mortal Longings ((Full)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:25 pm
User Image

Mari was walking along the shore of the ocean, her green eyes lost in thought. Her lover was nervous, but back to normal, she was once again back to her normal routine of meetings, granting boons, listening to prayers, and such. every so often, the goddess of love did indulge in a stroll by the ocean, but this time, she was patting a hand drum of fire, the melody simple yet alluring.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:00 pm
User Image
Ares

Ares nodded to Eris, who slipped away soundlessly. The goddess had regrown her arm, and was furious that she hadn't been able to finish with Iona. She'd been all too eager to agree to keep Mari's lover busy. Ares had also arranged a nice riot at the Sun Palace to keep the meddling Apollo and Tyrinus busy. Zeus would be sent for by Eris shortly; she would offer to share herself and Iona with him. That would keep all the major problems out of the way while Poseidon and Ares had their fun with Mari. "Okay, go," he murmured to the demons he'd summoned from Tartarus, watching eagerly as they attacked the goddess of love. As soon as Mari was weakened, Poseidon and Ares would drag her to his palace, and then the fun would begin.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:06 pm
User Image

Lerivious was resting below the bed Iona was on when he smelled a female enter that was not welcomed by his mistresses. The demon dog growled and the right most head said to Iona, "Eris..... She needs a new arm transplant..." Then slipped to stand in front of the bed, his six eyes watching the door as the woman entered. "Hello foolish woman." The middle head snarled, his teeth sharp and deadly.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:09 pm
User Image

The goddess gasped as the demons charged at her, using her flames to create weapons as the onslaught continued to come to her, the flames slashing and destroying them. She finally summoned a group of undead warriors to help her, the civil war soldiers firing and cutting down the demons even if they were destroyed as well. "ARES! Be a man and fight me you little s**t!" Mari yelled as she kept fighting the creatures, her green eyes enraged.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:18 pm
User Image
Eris

Eris's eyes flashed as she entered Iona's bedroom, watching as the frightened goddess backed into a corner. "Hello there, pretty one," she hissed, casting an irritated glance at the dog. "Sit," she muttered, flicking a hand in his direction. A tornado formed from her fingers that flung the dog through several palace walls and outside. "Dear me, I hope that doggie will be okay... Now, my dear, we have unfinished business, you and me. Ah ah, no running, now," she purred, catching Iona's wrist and flinging her to the bed, moving to pin her down.

She covered Iona's protesting lips with her own, thrusting her tongue past them. She gave herself a few moments of pleasure, Iona's cries of protest making her want more. When she withdrew, both of them were panting. "Now, this isn't fair, for us to have fun all to ourselves when Lord Zeus could join in... Don't you agree, my dear? Lord Zeus!" Eris wasn't sure that the king of the gods would want to join, but she didn't fear him trying to stop her at all.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:27 pm
User Image
Ares

Ares chuckled to himself and just sent out a second, fiercer wave of demons. He wouldn't be provoked this time. This time he would stick to the plan, no matter what she said. He admired her form while she fought, imagining how he would make her thrash similarly in such a short time.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:27 pm
User Image

Zeus trembled at the sight of Hera getting enraged at his brother and son attempting to force themselves onto Mari, and answered back silently, 'No, no I do not. I wish to not be dismembered today by my wife thank you. Have fun with that Eris.' And cut off the link, shrinking back as Hera got calm suddenly. When the goddess was calm after being enraged, you knew someone was going to get it.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:33 pm
User Image

Mari kept fighting, burning less and less as she grew tired from the fighting, her steps more labored as the demons surrounded her. She growled and then used all of her fire to send a shock wave out of her body, the heat incinerating all the demons around her, but leaving her on the ground panting and weak. She collapsed and fell to her side, trying to recover her strength as she lay helpless, hoping that Ares wasn't behind it and that she was now not powerless with him around her. "Crap......." She whimpered, noting that her fingers were barely responding to her commands.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:34 pm
User Image
Iona

Iona shuddered when she heard Eris chuckle against the too-sensitive skin of her throat. "Well, it seems Lord Zeus will be declining my generous offer to share... Excellent. More for me, then," she heard the Chaos Goddess purr in an oily voice that made Iona's skin prickle unpleasantly. "Eris, please don't do this," she begged, trying to shove the much stronger woman off of her. "I don't want you, I don't love you... Please, just go away... Please!" She shook in fear as she remembered the pain of Eris beating her, feeling the woman tear off her clothes and grip her generous chest. "No!!" she screamed, arching her back and thrashing madly, just trying to get away.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:46 pm
User Image

She stiffened as both she and her husband felt Mari and Iona in danger, the fall just beginning and her time in Hades stared. She stood and both of them sent a message around to their allies. Athena, Artemis, Eros, and many more, feeling their anger as they all went to aid the couple. "Ares.... I will make you very sorry.... And Eris..... Oh, when I get my hands on you......." The goddess growled.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:12 pm
User Image
Ares

Ares laughed and stepped out from his hiding place, easily slinging the spent goddess over his shoulder and walking into the water, casually taking his time as he headed for Poseidon's palace. "You should've run while you could, little b***h. Now you're gonna be mine... Oh, and Poseidon's. He's been waiting a long time to see you, missy."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:21 pm
User Image
Eris

Eris laughed as she bound Iona, reveling in the woman's fear and shame. "You really are a pathetic goddess," she commented in a soft voice as she gagged the woman too. "Unable to defend yourself, even against human highwaymen... No real ability to do anything but pray, even as an immortal." She smirked and grazed her lips against the woman's chest, her grin widening at the shivers that went through the sobbing goddess's body. "Well, who's going to answer your prayers now?"

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:29 pm
User Image

Mari was limp in her cousin's grasp, shuddering as she felt his hand slip down to touch her a**. She felt the water go past her head, and slowly the palace came into view. She didn't struggle went she was tossed down to the bed; she was busy trying to find a spark in her blood. If she could find one, she could use her fire and then..... But Mari almost broke when she remembered that water would douse her flames, and she cried weakly as the men looked at her, Ares climbing onto her clothed body, and she shuddered. "Stop it! Seph w-will make you stop Ares! Get off!" The goddess demanded, her arms weakly hotting his chest, her body slow to respond.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:34 pm
User Image
Ares

Ares laughed and tore Mari's shirt free of her body, devouring her form with his eyes appreciatively. "Keep dreaming, sweetheart. Fall started a couple days ago. Your b***h of a mother is stuck in the Underworld." His eyes glinted cruelly as he began to undo the button of her jeans. "Nobody's here to save you now, little girl," he hissed. The war god froze when he felt something p***k the small of his back. "What the ********, Poseidon?" he snarled, half-turning to see if the older god had a knife to his back.

He didn't. Athena had her spear pressed against his spine, and she did not look happy. "Stay the ******** out of this, Athena!"

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:37 pm
User Image
Athena

Athena snarled and slashed Ares's spine open with her spear, only slightly gratified by his screech of agony as she kicked him to the floor. Paralysis wasn't really possible for a god; he would feel everything she did to him. She leveled her spear point with the war god's crotch, eyes flashing with rage. "You will regret this day, Ares! No longer will we tolerate your cruelty, or that of Poseidon and Eris! Father is lucky he decided to stay out of this one, or he would be feeling our wrath as well! No more will you prey on innocent women! You are through! I will FINISH you!" she said in a terrifying voice, thrusting downward with her spear. His shrieks didn't seem to touch her ears as she methodically hacked him to pieces.

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff