Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Machine [Open/Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:52 am
User Image

Give me a shot to remember
And you can take all the pain away from me
A kiss and I will surrender
The sharpest lives are the deadliest to lead

XXXXXXXXXXȤilaius ustell
XXXXXXXXXX▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇

All was finally quiet when Sai let go of Kyrell until Zil made another comment... "That's the spirit! I was getting jealous of your lovey-dovey moments anyway." He said, much to the prince's displeasure. The prince exploded again about not liking Sai in the first place, and that she looked like a school kid, even commenting that Zil could have her. At that, Zil said to Saiyu. "Sai, you heard what he said. He's the prince of Helmshire. You're a citizen of Helmshire. He's giving you to me... So come over here." He winked. If a riot between the three doesn't erupt... That would be even weirder.

((★OOC: Whoopsie. Riot~! ))

A light to burn all the empires
So bright the sun is ashamed to rise and be
In love with all of these vampires
So you can leave like the sane abandoned me

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:42 am
Saiyu's face switched from cheerful to hurt then to sheer rage. Before he could react Saiyu had grabbed the princes arm and twisted it behind his back, her free arm clutching a tuft of hair at the back of his head before pushing him to the floor with a snort of indignation. There were a lot of insults Saiyu could take but comments about her body and hight were something that was off limmits to anyone who wanted to keep their face intact.
"you argoant b****** atleast i hit puberty!! you may wear a crown that wont stop me from puncturing your stupidly huge ego!" letting go of the white headed males arm Saiyu marched forward, making sure to step on his other hand for good measure. crossing her arms Saiyu drew herself level with the reble leader,
her bad mood passing from the prince to him "touch me and i'll break your arms got it? I'm not a doll to be passed around"

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:50 am
User Image

Prince Kyreℓℓ Elitairℯ

♣ Never give up...

"Ow!" When Sai said what she said and stepped on his hand, Kyrell couldn't help but just lay there dead hurt grumbling, "I'm telling Shadow." Of course, he blamed Zil for the words he said and never thought to blame himself for exploding so often. Some of the Helmshire kids tended to him when Sai left cause they got kind of scared of her after what she did. They'd never look at her the same way again..

((OOC: ))

...No matter what ♣

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:01 am
Stuffing her hands into her short pockets Saiyu carried on walking, not bothering to even turn to look at the lump on the floor that was the crown prince of Helmshire. She had probably been one of the nices of the royal family servents to him and yet he was still the same arrogant and pushy jerk.
She watched disinterestedly as sevral kids scattered from around Zil and headed doubled back to help Kyrell off the floor and possably pick up his dented pride while they were there. "stupid idiot.......i knew i should have just stayed in bed to day"

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:01 am
User Image

XXXXXXXXXXȤilaius ustell

Zil jumped back when the red-head actually did come towards him and stuttered, "N-No, no. It's fine. I'd prefer it if you two stayed back over theeeeeeere
far from me." Some of the civilians laughed and Zil posed like a movie star, glad that he could at the very least entertain those war-stricken souls who suffered heavy losses. Among them were the children of criminals, the wives of spies and torture camp escapees. They really needed a good laugh, thus why Zil acted the way he did.

((★OOC: Lol. That was fun~ ))

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:15 am
(( XD lawl ))

Saiyu covered her mouth as she tried not to laugh at Zil's stupid behavour.
Shaking her head saiyu let one of her rare soft smiles show on her face "its fine....i'm just going to leave you to it i'll take the next exit out of here..and...well..." it wasn't offten Saiyu felt the need to appologize but the look on the childrens face had made her feel not only guilty but sick that some people could look at her with such fear "i'm sorry about the ruckus, ne?!"
Tilting her head to the side Saiyu held out her hand as a peace offering towards Zil "i..urm.....hope to see you around?" the words came out forced, almost as if she had neevr said that to a male in her life, even with the air of forced polightness her words were genuin, just aquward

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:33 am
User Image

XXXXXXXXXXȤilaius ustell

Zil said in a loud tone, "Wait, hold on! So you're leaving me with that brat?" He said before mumbling,
"Thanks for 'that', by the way" Of course, the prince was grumbling again when he heard what Zil said but he paid no attention. "At least stay until I get the caravan intact. And hey, I thought I'd introduce you to two of my trustees and I'm pretty sure you wanna see the 'other Blackrose', don't you? He's my second-in-command. Plus, he's a cool guy." Zil said, standing with his hands on his hips.

((★OOC: ))

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:45 am
Saiyu glaired over her shoulder at the still complaning prince, the soft smile she had let Zil see now twisted into a meanicing frown as she nodded her head.
As much as Zil and Kyrell got on her nerves she had to admit staying here with these guys was better then having to go back and sit on her a** waiting for shadow to give her a job.
Turning back to the over dramatic male stood next to her Saiyu nodded her head slowly, it would be an gift to meet the one person responable for the start of the entire uprising. "i would love to!...besides i guess i can't leave you alone with Mr. PMT back there. god only knows how much of him we would be sending back at the end of it""

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

ninja-boi92

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:03 am
Mikhael's voice popped up over the radio link. He sounded slightly distracted, as he was still giving the vehicles a last visual check. "Mantis here. My prep work is done." he nodded to himself. "we're all set up for you here, blood fox." Truthfully, he wasn't quite sure if Zil was goin to do his own final measures, but at least on his own end, mikhael was ready.

((Missed a lot. Sorry..))  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:09 am
User Image

XXXXXXXXXXȤilaius ustell

Zil chuckled, hearing Sai's response. "Yeah. But hey, don't worry! I got one of my trustees to bring some tape and rope. Thaaaaaat should do the trick." He laughed, trying to console Sai and unconsciously pissing Kyrell off even more. Thn, he heard Manits on the radio link and he muttered, "Speak of the devil..." before he pressed 'talk' on his communicator and spoke back to him. "Oh good. We're down to just a few more civilians down here. Fanny's up, supervising above ground. Open the door and let them in already. I must say though, we're pretty much on time. It's a good thing the secret police aren't out to get us!" He chuckled.

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

ninja-boi92

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:26 am
Mikhael smirked, moving towards the door. He spoke again. "Alright. Awesome. Then I imagine you all will be up here soon." He opened the door, continuing to speak over the new noise. "Cargo is inbound." Somone glared at him for referring to them as cargo, but he shrugged it off. "I'll keep em organized til you get here. Praying lady luck will stay with us. Mantis out."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:04 am
User Image

XXXXXXXXXXȤilaius ustell

"Preeety much." Zil said over the link. "And the 'other' cargo. No one has touched it right? And speaking of important cargo. I've got news for you. On this trip, we're taking home the monarch swan so if you've prepared tape and ropes, it would be very convenient" Zil said, talking about Kyrell even as the back of the line was pushing very near with just Sai and Kyrell left below. Kyrell snarled at him when he was asked to go up but Zil shrugged it off and went up himself after the others.

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:27 pm
"I see, miss officer. So that's how it is. And I would suggest being a little more discrete when calling your underlings. Do you know how foolish it is to catch a shadow?" She asked, tapping the table three times. "Besides, your one of my main clients. This is bad business. Obviously you haven't been here often, and obviously you don't know what 'communications' is."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:50 pm
Mikhael kept moving around, attending to any breaches in the loose sort of organization he was trying to keep. he spoke into the comm device. "don't worry. it's fine." his face went blank. "you've got to be kidding me... we bring... that along..." he shook his head, running a hand through his hair. "just tell me we have plan B." it was generally known that Mikhael, at least, used plan B to describe having guns handy. he began to pace nervously. this was definitely gonna be much riskier now.  

ninja-boi92

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:35 am
User Image

Șcarlett onica avenstone
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
avenous edxΛdviser

Elizabeth tilted her head with furrowed brows asking Shadow, "What are you talking about? You know those scary-looking guards have been watching us for some time now. I wonder if something's wrong? Maybe they recognized me!" She held onto Shadow's wrist and looked down, appearing convincingly scared. It was as though she didn't want to show her face for fear that someone really did recognize 'Elizabeth'. "Um... May I ask who exactly you're meeting?" She asked again, almost shivering as the stares of the guards 'pierced her with fear'. Monica did not at all doubt her disguise. No one could possibly recognize her in this form. Also, the secret police would only move when their 'target' was moving out of the building anyway.

((OOC: Wait! how does Shadow manage to know so damn much? It was a naive look! >.< Could have been a child looking over to a candy shop wondering if mommy would buy some for her!))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games