Welcome to Gaia! ::

Happy Times Forever :D

Back to Guilds

A place to hang out and have fun. 

Tags: roleplaying, happy, time, chat, cats 

Reply Happy Time Roleplaying :D
Peaceful Days, Nights of Blood 3 (Hibernating for now!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Excited? Want to join? Did you read my awesome summary?
  [Positive Answer]
  [Neutral Answer]
  [Negative Answer]
  [Excited Answer]
  [Random Answer--BAAAW!]
View Results

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:59 am
Rore offered a weak chuckle in response to Jake's joke. He saw Elistral's expression lighten a little bit and he set off back to the forest to help, figuring that she'd follow.

With a sigh to both her mother and Jake, Elistral jogged off after Rore, intent on aiding the efforts of killing the fire. "Avariel will head back to the stables if you want him to," she called back to Sylvia.

Eon knew that with a few more wingbeats he'd arrive at the human captial he'd previously slept underneath. The world and landscape had changed, but he knew instinctively that the location of Radic had been where he'd originally fallen in battle. He snorted in annoyance as he stopped his flight, hovering above the cloud layer. If the humans had known the history of the place, they would not have dared to build on the spot. But they'd forgotten, and had built. The dragon had not stopped to ponder the short memory of the race, though. He'd sensed the other humans that he'd bestowed his power to, shades in his mind compared to the original human male. That one still stood brightly in his mind's eye if he were to search him out despite Azeois's ritual. No, right then he needed the aid of one of the two down and far behind him. And through that one, he'd find the assassin that sought the power that they'd been given. He had a task for the pair. 'Sardain,' he called out with his mind, hoping that, like Gorash, it would reach him, 'Stop.'

"It's full of gunpowder," Fenrir said to Azoth without missing a beat. He looked away and moved off across the square, heading towards the castle and the two knights standing guard on either side of the door. He swiped an apple from a merchant who wasn't paying attention and rolled it in his hand thoughtfully. "Had it fallen, the cloud would have found its way through the window behind us and caused an explosion once it came into contact with the candle lit in the bakery." One of the knights gave a yawn wide enough for his eyes to close, and Fenrir brought his arm back before launching the fruit at the shield on his arm. It bounced off and rolled away, and both of the knights, hearing a noise, went after the red fruit. "But because it didn't fall, he's going to dump the gunpowder somewhere else and fill the box with vegetables and fruit instead for his children. They haven't had much to eat lately." Fenrir waited until he was sure that the knights were occupied and waved a hand to Azoth, signalling him to follow as he darted into the castle.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:02 pm
"Ah, i never said 'teddy', Aleck, i just said bear, but if you wan't me to call you a teddy bear, instead of a real bear, i'm okay with that too, ya know." Said said with a playful smile, watching the landscape around them, then the bird that passed. Still smiling softly, letting her mind wander, and giving a small laugh.  

transformersgirl13

Fanatical Zealot

6,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:16 pm
Sardain stopped suddenly. Ah, Eon. What would you have of me? Though I don't know what position I would be in to do much being half way to Radic.

Aleck blushed a bit. "Yes, you're right. But still..." Aleck stopped abruptly, noticing Sardain stop as well, Aleck's horse skidding a bit on the dirt road. "Sar? You okay?"

"One moment Aleck, I need to think on something." Sardain continued to be in his trance like state, leaving Aleck to wonder as he waited for Eon's response.

"No, i'm staying and helping." Sylavia dismounted Avariel and waved him back towards the stables, covering her face so the smoke wouldn't reach her lungs. "Where do I start?"

"You may come with me if you wish. I'll find a use for your wind." Jake outstretched his hand and grabbed Sylvia's lightly, disappearing in a flash of orange light to the sighte where jake had been, the fire already nearly to where they stood. "Alright blow some dirt and dust into the fire as I cut some trees. We gotta slow the spread."

"Gotcha." Sylvia turned and took a few steps towards the fire. The heat seemed to lap at her like a whip, caressing her face. She covered her face again and whipped her hands into a whirlwind motion, send the wind into a small tornado,picking up dust as it went hurling towards the fire.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:32 pm
"Exactly. One simple act can change a mindset." Azoth agreed, after listening to Fenrir, following him even as he stole an apple, then used it to distract the guards. It was in their sleep deprived stupor they mistook the sound to be an intruder, and allowed the wolf and the dragon to sneak past them easily, Azoth of course following the Sire Wolf's lead into the castle.

Kylar stopped his horse before even Aleck had. It was unlike Sardain to not critique a strategy in some way. He caught the end of the conversation between the girl and Aleck, before he waited intently on what Sardain had to say. It was obvious that there was something beyond Kylar's own reasoning happening. Sardain was also not one to simply stop and think like the knight hastily covered for his odd actions. So Kylar waited. Waited for Sardain to explain himself.  

Strifer Garuwashi

transformersgirl13

Fanatical Zealot

6,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:18 pm
Sasha couldn't help but grin when Aleck blushed, "You should blush more." she said playfully, but had to steady herself when Aleck's horse had stopped, she was about to ask if it had been something she said when Aleck talked to Sardain, she looked at Sardain, tilting her head slightly, one eyebrow raised, but she stayed silent, I wonder what's wrong... she thought to her self, resting her elbows on the pommel of Aleck's saddle and her chin in her hands.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:55 pm
Verin mumbled more than a few curses under his breath after Demios took off and he himself caught sight of what the dragon had seen. He urged Isariah to quicken her pace to Salim, though the mare tossed her head at him in disapproval. "Don't worry, I'm not going to ride you into the fire." He replied after blowing her mane out of his face with a puff of air. Then he said to Raven and Maxx, "Lousy timing for a forest fire to start up."

Elistral was already bustling off after Rore and barely heard her mother's words among the fires' crackling. As he went off to help weakening trees again, calling out to the people that it seemed they were almost done fighting the blaze, she stood a little ways away from the work. Concentrating, she rose her hands and muttered under her breath in, at first elvish then quiet, wispy noises. A breeze began at her fingertips and palms and strengthened as she willed it towards the heavy smoke above the trees. The light in the burning forest brightened from the sun as the air cleared from the townspeople and rose up higher into the sky.

Good, it had worked. Eon hadn't been quite sure of the result but once he'd heard the man's thoughts in his mind, jumbled and overly complicated as it seemed human mind's seemed to be, it confirmed his wonderings. 'Your location is perfect, Sardain, as the task you will take is roughly in that area. I would ask to scour your thoughts of recent events before sending you on your way, the assassin Kylar will be accompanying you and I wish to know what has transpired.'

"Yeah, 'kind of strange that way, huh?" Fenrir fell into a mutter as they entered the entrance hall, more banners lining the walls and deep green rugs covering the floor. Directly across from the short expanse was a square garden open to the sky and lined by columns. Fenrir, instead, took the right path around it, passing by bushes and a small tree while his boots made little sound on the plush carpeting. He disappeared through a doorway on the southern wall and began to ascend the staircase just inside, glancing back at Azoth.  

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:48 pm
Well several things have transpired, sir. Where would you like me to begin? Also what task would you ask? Sardain sat there, still conversing before he turned to explain a bit. "Orders from the dragon himself." He then turned forward again to concentrate on his orders.

"Ah, just like Gorash. He always was talking to himself. Blathering on like he was talking to someone else." Aleck just sat back in his saddle, relaxing a bit. Sardain always was strange at times. Now he was hearing the voices too.

Strider teleported to ontop of the wall, his hand wiping his forehead. "Okay, this has gone on long enough." Strider lifted his hands to his mouth. "Everyone! Step away from the trees!"

Sylvia looked up at the wall as Strider yelled, stepping back like everyone else fighting the fire was. "What is he doing now?"

"Probably fed up with the fire." Jake just stood where he was, waiting for Strider to do whatever it was he was going to do.

Demios landed just after Strider yelled next to Elistral. "Hey, how can I help you guys?"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:52 pm
((To Strifer and Samstag: Would you guys be fine with Trans-Dim Colosseum starting soon?))

Elistral lowered her hands as she called the wind off. Enough of the smoke had been dispersed, making it easier to breathe. "Apparently, by standing off to the side." she replied with a shrug, grabbing Demios's arm to lead him to the wall and away from the trees.

'I would prefer to examine your memories from the moment you left Radic.' Came Eon's growled response, one that he copied physically in the silence about him. It left him a little winded thanks to the thin air. 'Some distance southwest of you, I do not care much for converting my wingbeats to your miles, there is a human town. Some male of whatever magical profession, I care not of that either, has possession of what you would see as a crystal ball, glass-like and violet. Retrieve it and return to the castle. Aleck will continue ahead of you.'

"Do you like humans, Azoth?" Fenrir asked suddenly.  

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

transformersgirl13

Fanatical Zealot

6,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:20 pm
((To Ty: I'm okay with it))

Sasha couldn't help but smile at what Aleck said, but remained quiet, finding no need to speak yet. She tel out a soft sigh and a slight breeze came, out of pure reflex and shifted so her cloak wouldn't move. She continued to watch Sardain.

"Wonderful, lets see if we could go help," Raven said, watching to see what they were doing, Maxx just winced and held his left arm, Raven knew there would be a burn mark there. "Doing something would be better than doing nothing." Maxx could only nod.

"Aye." Maxx agreed.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:29 pm
Azoth followed Fenrir to the best of his ability, granted a little less stealthy than the man in the lead. He was a dragon after all. Not used to having to do much more than brute force to get his way, while the Sire Wolf was used to being in a pack of somesort, and with out it was forced to adapt. As the ascended a staircase together a curious question came from the travling partner's mouth. Do I like humans? "From the stand point of a dragon, I can not say that I do. We are the rightful dominant creatures, using intellect and natural hunting ability to enforced our strength where they have risen to power using mostly intellect to form weapons and cast magic and the like. But as an agent of chaos, I can not deny their level of entertainment. Emotions run so easily through them, and not just anger and arrogance which is mostly what dragons feel the easiest, but all of them. Fear being a powerful driving force behind many actions. On most cases the emotions from men who are seen as a leading position can let them cause an all out war for petty personal gain or a small disagreement. They are not as set in their ways as the elves or the dragons. It makes them most interesting." Azoth paused for a moment before he spoke again. "Does that answer your question?"

Kylar continued to wait patiently, but when Sardain spoke of orders from the dragon himself the hairs on the back of his neck tingled, if ever so slightly. Of course his facial expression showed no change at all, but there also a bit of excitement. Perhaps the time of being granted his ability of dragon blood would come soon. When the power was bestowed upon him he could then seek even better offers from other beings of power. After all, simple funds were not enough to satisfy the assassin anymore.

((I'm fine with it also.))  

Strifer Garuwashi

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:38 am
"I'm not sure if we could do much..." Verin muttered back as the sight of Salim, people swarming out from the trees on fire and ones that had been felled and dragged out of the area, became clearer and larger. Isariah gave a quiet whinny at the smell in the air, although Verin found the smell of burning wood quite comforting. He rode closer to the walls of the town before stopping and dismounting, keeping a hold on the reins. "I'm going to put her in the stables before checking whatever's happening out."

"Mm, yes." Fenrir replied after a long moment of thought. The top of the stairs came into sight at that point, as well as the open doorway. A long hallway ran away from the landing, torches and candles providing a well-lit atmosphere to the area in the absence of any windows, and potted plants stood on small pedestals. Three closed doors lined the hall before it reached another open doorway at the far end, though only one had two knights standing guard by it. They turned to look at Fenrir as he approached with Azoth behind him, and he took a few seconds to pull out a piece of paper and show it to the two. They visibly relaxed, although still wary of the dragon wearing red. "I'll be back out in a few minutes, Azoth." He said with a backward glance, one hand on the door handle. "If I take too long, don't get lost, okay?" Then he cracked the door and slipped in, shutting it with a click.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:59 pm
As you wish. Sardain transfered his memories to Eon as he turned his horse Southwest. "Alright, Kylar, you're coming with me. Aleck, you are to travel to the capitol ahead of us with Sasha. We shall travel there after our mission is complete."

"Gotcha, try not to get yourself hurt." Aleck lightly kicked his horse into a gallop as he rode off towards the border.

Strider breathed in, taking a deep breath, centering himself. He spread his feet, bent his knees, and brought his arms up in a slow pumping motion. Then he lifted his hands and one by one the trees started to uproot, bringing large clumps of dirt up with them, the clumps crashing to the earth.Strider then, once all the flaming trees were out of the ground her spun his hands around, making the trees spin closer together. He spun his hands more and the trees spun together faster and faster. Soon they spun so fast that the heated air was blown away in waves, russtling the limbs and leaves of all the other trees around the spinning ones. After about a minute or so of spinning Strider spun his hands in the opposite direction and the trees slowed and slowed until they were held motionless in the air, smoking but not on fire. Strider waved his hands down and the trees slowly dropped back to the ground, laying on the ground, still smouldering. Once done Strider fell to his knees, huffing hot breaths out.  

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Strifer Garuwashi

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:06 pm
Azoth followed the Sire Wolf to a door guarded by two knights, where he handed them some sort of note that meant for the guards to somehow relax. Azoth couldn't divine what was on the paper, but the knights still looked at him warily, even as Fenrir passed through the door. A visible sigh escaped from his body and he looked at the two knights. They continued to stare uneasily, but their unease turned into a full blown tension when Azoth's eyes lit up. "Dear humans, you seem to be afraid of me. That's a good thing. Your senses to danger are more highly tuned than most." A large grin was produced on his face and after a moment they changed from the usual human set to the completely pointed set of a dragons. His grin only widened as the panicked and half drew their weapons, but speech seemingly to evade them.

Kylar turned his horse in the same direction as Sardain's, then nodded quickly as Aleck passed. His eyes kept straight forward the whole time, and he did not move his horse forward, waiting until Sardain gave a signal to move. "I'm guessing our mission is of utmost importance if it was sent to you through telepathic powers." Again, Kylar's statement was intended as a question, whether Sardain would answer him or not. Kylar wanted to know what the mission was.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:59 pm
Sasha watched Sardain and Kylar go, she watched them for a minute before she turned her gaze ahead of her, not really finding a topic to talk about.

Raven nodded, she wanted to help so bad, "Alright," She said, and watched with wide eyes at what Strider was doing. "Wow."

Maxx watched with a wince as the tress were uprooted, but allowed his self to grow legs and walked alongside Verin's horse, who's strong enough to do that?, He wondered thoughtfully, maybe he could meet the person.  

transformersgirl13

Fanatical Zealot

6,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:12 pm
"Pssh, show-off." Verin said and turned away after watching the scene unfold. There was a smile on his lips that he hid from the other two with the side of his hood. He saw Elistral's horse walking back to the stables just a little ways ahead of them and followed it to the low-lying building next to the northern gate. "You should've seen what he did years ago. That was showing off."

"If only he'd done that earlier..." Elistral muttered quietly as she watched the display.

Gorash, nearby with Rore, nodded in agreement as Strider replaced the trees into the ground. He'd taken a cloth out of his pocket, spit on it, and was rubbing the sticky tree sap on his halberd blade."I feel bad for chopping all of them other ones down."

It still surprised Eon how much the blood ritual could connect him to others, even if it was with a being that was much smaller and much much weaker than himself. The clarity of the memories, both sight and sound, was probably the most interesting part of it. He watched Sardain's journey from the beginning to end in the span of a few moments, picking out minor details that probably meant nothing but were significant in some way to him. Upon seeing Gorash once again, his wings began to beat their way across the sky back to Radic. Although the man was not a dragon, Eon knew that if he ever had the choice of having to kill him he wouldn't. It was strange for such a feeling to exist in the dragon's breast but it was there, a little pride of what he..."created"? Eon hummed in his throat. Sardain and Aleck couldn't compare to Gorash in that respect, and only Aleck seemed similar human-wise.

Fenrir eavesdropped a little through the thick door he'd just entered through, hearing his new dragon friend taunt the guards outside. Maybe he shouldn't have left Azoth out there by himself. Or perhaps the better decision would have been to tell him not to kill the poor knights. He shrugged. Oh well, at least he's not blowing anything up..., came a sudden thought, as well as a chuckle.  
Happy Time Roleplaying :D

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff