Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chaotic Multiverse Theory

Back to Guilds

An archive of (presently on-going) crazy role-playing with a severe disregard for the laws of physics and the 4th wall. 

Tags: Digimon, Kingdom Hearts, Pokemon, Shaman King, Fullmetal Alchemist 

Reply Trans-Dimensional Library (RP Archive)
[Concluded] Digi Xros - Mix, Match, & Multiply Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:22 pm
Shiro had lightly waved in thanks to Imperialdramon's help and all, it wasn't like he wasn't polite or thankful, he just had a lot on his mind and really did not want to talk about it, especially when Agnimon or Dorulumon tried to talk to him only getting silence, he did watch the Monitamonz in action and lightly snorted in light laughter "ninjas.. heh, i think them learning from a Renamon or two might help the more." he muttered, while looking around a bit, listening for Sparrowmon's digi-melody, once he found a lock he headed off to go find Nene, keeping his senses on high alert, even if he was alone he wouldn't put it past anyone to try and attack him.

Guilmon watched from behind all the bickering digimon at the screen, shaking his head as his ears drooped "this is almost like... the time he was forced to use that card on me..." he shuddered "Shiromon... please... don't shut us out..."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:41 pm
Shiro would have quickly noticed a loud, high pitched, electrical buzzing sound as a swarm of Blade Kuwagamon descended upon him from the branches of a nearby tree. There were literally dozens of the large, blade-horned beetles flying at him at high speed, some with electricity pulsing around them while others cut through the air to produce invisibly sharp blades of wind. They had been lying in wait, anticipating Shiro's eventual arrival at the village.

"And now it's our turn to have some fun with him," Tyrant Kabuterimon cackled to himself.

Of course, Shiro was close enough to Nene and Sparrowmon for them to see what was happening. "RANDOM LASER!" Sparrowmon immediately opened fire on the swarm of Blade Kuwagamon, eliminating several of the blade-horned insects instantly, although there were still dozens more to take their place. Nene, meanwhile, was wondering how so many of these noisy insects had gotten into the village undetected.

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:11 pm
Shiro noticed sparrowmon starting to attack something, he turned his head to see the incoming insect digimon before narrowing his eyes, and proceeding to jump out of the way of some of the attacks, though the invisible wind blades did hit him, sending him flyng into a tree being cut and injured as he grit his teeth "damnit..." he muttered, before hearing a rough if not downright annoying voice in his head ~oi, Baka! you have more strength than this! show them the wrath of the spirits, your Trial of earth starts here and now, impress me by making the very earth tremble in fear of you!~ Shiro blinked lightly, raising an eyebrow, before muttering lightly 'Trace, On.' with that, his energy flowed around him, before he created the hammer that he had used time and time again, and launched off the tree just barely dodging another wind blade, and began by swinging at the nearest enemies with said hammer "just leave me alone and get recompiled, jerks!" he shouted while attacking, causing most of the digimon in his Xros Loader to sweatdrop ~what else is new?~ they thought collectively.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:53 pm
The Blade Kuwagamon were mostly just cannon fodder so they went down easily enough. However, once Shiro went on the offensive, that brought out Tyrant Kabuterimon. "Foolish boy," he stated as he began absorbing a good number of the surviving Blade Kuwagamon into himself to increase his already devastating destructive potential. The claws of Tyrant Kabuterimon's hands extended as they were replaced by the bodies of the Blade Kuwagamon. Finally, the scissor claws on his wrists also grew longer as they too were replaced by the bodies of the Blade Kuwagamon, as did the stinger at the tip of his tail. Tyrant Kabuterimon's body color also changed from purple to white to match the Blade Kuwagamon. By that point it was probably better just to call him Blade Kabuterimon instead. "If we left you alone, how would you ever become strong enough to be worthy of our master?"

The enormous insect raised one arm and brought it down at Shiro, emitting multiple simultaneous blades of wind and electricity from each of his claws.

Where did these guys even come from? Nene wondered to herself as Sparrowmon circled around to try to eliminate more of the Blade Kuwagamon before Blade Kabuterimon could absorb any more of them. Especially that last one. He's way too big to have just flown into the village without any of the Monitamon noticing, even if they are just new recruits. Someone would have seen them coming. Unless they traveled here by some other means... like the teleportation that was used by the Bagra Empire's Head Officers in the past! she thought in alarm. "Shiro, look out! There could be more of them coming than are here already!"

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:42 pm
Shiro of course just went wide-eyed when he heard nene ~Teleportation?! Shimatta!~ of course the incoming blast did nothing to help given he had frozen which caused him to go flying once more in the blast and crashing through a few trees, his muscles spasming in pain from the electricity, cuts landing all over as he yelled in pain, given one tree smash actually caused his upper and lower arm bones on his Left arm to snap, which meant it was looking fairly damaged, given it was even destabilizing a bit. when he crashed to the ground from the attack he slowly growled, and started pulling himself up ~s**t... is that.. all i got...?~

Agnimon was cursing multiple times over "Shiro, let us help damn it!" he shouted, with many of the fox digimon agreeing, wanting to kick this guys a** NOW.

shiro just closed his eyes a moment, before pulling himself to his feet "...." once he got to his feet, he brought out his Xros Loader "Reload, Agnimon, Dorulumon!" he shouted, bringing out the warrior of fire and his favorite four-legged friend "Shiro! Agnimon! Dorulumon!" was called out, before the Xros Loader snapped open "Digi-Xros!" with that, all three of them disappeared into energy orbs before bashing against each other like pinballs, before merging into one, revealing a very crimson armored robot-like creature about Shoutmon X3's size, wearing Agnimon's armor, but the helmet looked eerilly similar to Dorulumon's head, as the red slitted eyes popped out, and the fists gripped tightly "Shiro Blaze Tornado Armor!" he shouted, before leaving the still somewhat damaged left arm be, and summoned up a red spear into his right hand, gripping it as large red veins and flames began to coalesce around it, weaving in and out of the clearly reinforced Broken Phantasm he had "Gae Bolg INFERNO!" he shouted, before throwing the lance at a high speed, a line tracing towards Blade Kabuterimon's heart/digi-core and flying like a blazing red-orange missile.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:01 pm
The flaming spear impacted Blade Kabuterimon in the chest, fracturing the reddish orange jeweled core at the center, before passing straight through his body and burning out the other side. The enormous insect plummeted to the ground, causing tremors that shook the surrounding trees and displaced a few leaves in the process. The Blade Kuwagamon that had been absorbed into him rapidly dispersed from his damaged body so that he reverted back into Tyrant Kabuterimon while his former underlings disintegrated around him and his own body became severely destabilized so that his physical form began to flicker as it became transparent around his damaged core. Somehow, the large insect was just barely still alive. He gasped, making a sort of buzzing hissing sound, and extended a hand, trying to grab at Shiro as his body continued giving out on him.

Any remaining Blade Kuwagamon quickly dispersed from the battlefield as if they had never been there. Nene watched their departure in slow motion on one of her Monitamon and, sure enough, they were definitely following dark pathway to flee the area. For those pathways to be accessible, someone must have somehow restored the Bagra Empire's headquarters. "Taiki-kun is going to want to know about this," she murmured to herself, hoping the battle would reach a conclusion soon so she could go warn him and the others. This was starting to look pretty serious.

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:41 pm
Shiro of course narrowed his eyes, and was about to make another broken phantasm when the Digi-Xros immediately pulsed, and vibrated, before with a violent spasm went into Xros Open forcefully, leaving Dorulumon and Agnimon landing nearby, the Warrior of fire getting up to catch Shiro before he landed as the boy winced "Thanks, Agnimon..." he said, Agnimon sighing a bit, nodding "no problem... just finish this guy off." Shiro nodded, about to summon Grand Hammer once more, before his right arm quickly snapped out to the side, starting to twitch uncontrollably while the fingers did the same, causing Shiro to go wide-eyed "Oh s**t... NOT NOW!" of course the bracelet began forming, sure enough, the wings on it wobbling and waving wildly in frustration before hoisting Shiro up into the air, and pointing itself at Tyrant Kabuterimon and glowing as prongs snapped open "s**t.. don't do this... ********, DATA DRAIN!!!!!" he shouted, the blasts of raw data heading at high speeds right for the prone form of Tyrant Kabuterimon as Agnimon winced lightly ~tch... he couldn't control the bracelet again... he's getting worse and worse... who knows how long i or the others can handle trying to fight off his despair...~  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:09 am
And so, Tyrant Kabuterimon's core was struck by the raw power of Shiro's Data Drain so that it finally shattered along with the rest of his steadily fading body until he was absorbed into Shiro by the power of the bracelet. Nene and Sparrowmon were both shocked, to say the least, while the various colors of training Monitamon quickly attempted to conceal themselves by dressing up as rather poor approximations of bushes. Nene's own elite Monitamon were openly embarrassed by this and quickly arranged themselves in a defensive formation around their general just in case anything else was to happen.

Nene looked to Shiro's accompanying digimon. Based on her data, because of course she had Monitamon off spying on absolutely everyone, the warrior of fire was called Agnimon. "What was that just now?"

*~*~*~*~*

There was a faintly distant sound. It was like drops of water falling into a pool one by one. As Crystal focused on the faint dripping sound, it got a bit louder. The rhythm seemed like it was getting faster the more she was concentrating on it. Then there was another sound. It was hidden behind the first sound, crackling like static on an old television. But it wasn't static. As she continued to listen, she realized that it was actually the sound of waves like she might expect to hear by the ocean or by listening to a sea shell. The dripping sound from before became superimposed on the sound of waves so that they were occurring simultaneously. And then, much to her surprise, Crystal heard a voice.

"Crystal," the voice called out to her. "Crystal, I know you can hear me..." the voice spoke again. It sounded familiar. Crystal knew she recognized the voice from somewhere, but it took her a moment to finally put a face to it.

"Alphamon?" she answered as the legendary knight slowly began to take shape in front of her field of vision. He was, of course, less transparent than the last time she had seen him when he was still just a DigiMemory, but ever since then it was as if he had simply vanished from both worlds.

"And you already know the reason for that," the regal looking digimon nodded to her.

"Because you are the lord of the empty seat and can only exist during times of crisis when a great calamity is about to befall the Digital World," Crystal answered her own question. "So when Bagramon was defeated and the other knights were revived, you vanished because you had fulfilled your purpose."

"However, as the general who was chosen by my power, you and I are still connected," Alphamon gently informed her. "And I'm sure that you sense, as I do, that something terrible is about to befall this world. However, whatever crisis it is that will befall this world, it doesn't appear that it will be cataclysmic enough to warrant my return. Nevertheless, as you are closely tied to the events that have begun to unfold, I still desire to lend you a small portion of my power."

"What power do you mean?" Crystal asked in obvious wonderment. She was in the presence of such an awesomely powerful digimon, but as with everyone else, she knew very little about the true extent of Alphamon's power. After all, he was a digimon who was widely believed not to exist.

"You already have the means to manifest my blade," Alphamon told her. "And now it shall cooperate in the hands of your digimon. Use it well."

After that, Alphamon faded from Crystal's vision as everything gradually returned to silent darkness.

Crystal awoke in the tree she had been sleeping in since she had passed out after Shiro's departure. She removed her Xros Loader from its holster to peer down at the screen where the infinity symbol that normally appeared when Zapmon would undergo Chou-Shinka was superimposed with the lowercase Greek letter "α". Crystal's jaw hung slack as she continued to stare at the screen while the glow slowly faded back to normal.

Down on the ground, Zapmon felt the sudden burst of power, but instead of causing the small dragon evolve, it only seemed to increase the brightness of her golden wings and the metallic colored markings on her scales. "Crystal, what the heck just happened! I feel like I just got empowered by something impossible!"

Crystal shrugged and scratched behind her ear. "I guess you could put it like that. Alphamon wanted to give us a portion of his power so he contacted me in a dream while I was sleeping."

"Damn," Zapmon's eyes went wide. "If that was just a portion of his power, that guy must really be something else. I've never felt anything like it."

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:32 am
Shiro landed on the ground after the Bracelet of Twilight had pulled the data in, reforming it into what looked like a shield attached to Shiro's arm as well as two large wicked looking scimitars which could connect to the very shield and become very powerful pincers, after he put the Scimitars down he twitched an eyebrow as his arm painfully reset itself before healing, using what was left of the data from the data drain to at least fix that as he clenched his left arm lightly. ~gah... why did it do that! i didn't want to use that again!~

meanwhile as Shiro was cursing his bad luck and the being forced to use Data Drain, Agnimon sighed, rubbing his head "honestly the thing that was around Shiro's arm is what's known as the Bracelet of Twilight. a power that could mean salvation or destruction, at the whim of the user." he glanced over to Shiro lightly, before back to nene "what it does is it has the ability to rewrite data, wether for hacking into things, or as you saw... blasting weakened enemies with streams of data, which collects the enemy's data, and coalesces it into a form beneficial to Shiro. that is the nature of Data Drain... unfortunately he's kind of reserved and very hesitant to use it willingly, so there may be times it actually act up and use Data drain on it's own."

Dorulumon just grunted and poofed back into the Xros Loader twitching an eyebrow, Gabumon appearing out of it later and looking at Shiro while crossing his arms "Shiro..."

Shiro shook his head, getting up lightly while sighing "sorry i caused some trouble here Nene... i was coming to ask if you knew where Kiriha was at the moment, i need to ask him about where he found MailBirdramon."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:45 pm
"Well, there's really no need to apologize," Nene responded automatically. "And I already knew you were going to be coming since I do still monitor the activities of both Taiki and Kiriha-kun just in case they need a little backup. I was planning to take you to Kiriha-kun myself with Sparrowmon, but now it looks like I'd better make sure Taiki-kun finds out what's going on with all these remnants of the Bagra Empire and why they've been able to maneuver around us so efficiently."

She looked to her Monitamon. "For now, why don't you try to draw up a map to show Shiro-kun the quickest route to Kiriha-kun's current position outside of the Machine Metropolis."

"We'll get right on it," one of the Monitamon responded affirmatively as the other two immediately produced paper and pens to begin scribbling down a detailed map leading through the snow fields and across the barren wasteland to the outskirts of the Machine Metropolis.

Nene looked back to Shiro. "I should warn you, Kiriha-kun has been trying to break into the city since we all parted ways at the resort. It looks like the whole place is under siege."

*~*~*~*~*

"How long was I out?" Crystal asked as she started to stretch, still feeling rather tired. She slumped back against the trunk of the tree and made herself comfortable again.

"Not long," Zapmon answered. It took her a few seconds to realize, much to her surprise, that she was hovering beside the branch Crystal was resting on and was therefore no longer situated on the ground. "Holy s**t! I can fly now!" She immediately began to gleefully circle around the tree. "Alphamon is awesome!"

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:20 pm
Shiro smiled faintly, and nodded "thanks, nene.." he sighed, looking up a bit "well, at least things didn't get terribly out of hand aside from me being injured a bit."

Gabumon snorted lightly glaring at Shiro "you literally broke your arm in two places, and you call it 'a bit'!?! what the heck!" he then just sighed, shaking his head" oh what's the use, you never listen to me anyway."

Shiro just sweatdropped at Gabumon "Gabumon... you know i worry about others more than myself..."

of course Gabumon reached up and grabbed Shiro by the ear "even if you do, you still dwell on your past mistakes and that's why you're not yourself anymore, in fact, i'd call you an emo b*****d if i wasn't your partner!"

Shiro winced at that before smacking Gabumon's arm off his ear, and loaded the digimon back in the Xros Loader, twitching an eyebrow, not of anger, but to hold back from breaking down into tears, he just sighed tiredly.

Agnimon just frowned seeing Shiro's slight slip deeper into his despair, but said nothing on it and put a reassuring hand on Shiro's shoulder, giving him a smile, before heading back into the Xros Loader to yell at Gabumon.

Shiro just blinked, and shook his head, sighing lightly ~the Spirits seem to know to at least reassure me instead of belittle me...~ he muttered mentally, before glancing off as he wondered how he was going to get to the wasteland, though he guessed he could reinforce his legs and use his own two legs to head that way, as he took the map from the Monitamonz once it was completed, to look it over lightly.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:01 pm
Nene respectfully said nothing. She had, of course, been informed of the conversation between Crystal and Shiro's digimon relating certain key events from Shiro's past because of her spies back at the resort. There was no doubt in her mind that Shiro was definitely going to be a tough nut to crack. And, even though Taiki was generally the best at getting through to people, Nene reasoned that this situation was probably beyond his skills to resolve simply because it seemed likely that Shiro must have been harboring a certain amount of jealousy toward Taiki, particularly as it pertained to how well Crystal seemed to get along with him by comparison even though she had apparently known Shiro for a great deal longer. Even if there weren't any romantic feelings between them, that kind of triangulation could produce all kinds of barriers to open communication. Nene sorely doubted that Shiro would voluntarily open up to Taiki, especially given the fact that he wasn't even emotionally available to his own digimon. He was going to be a tough nut to crack, indeed.

"Well, good luck finding Kiriha-kun," Nene nodded to Shiro as one of the Monitamon diligently handed over the map they had drawn up for him. "Once you get there, my advice would be to look for the biggest source of explosions and follow that. It'll probably be him." Even though Kiriha had certainly mellowed out, his combat style was just as flashy as ever. He was just a lot more careful not to shoot down his friends when they were with him, which was a nice change. Nene loaded her Monitamonz into her Xros Loader and got onto Sparrowmon. "Try not to push yourself too hard and you might want to 'trace' some warmer clothing for yourself before you get to the snow fields. It's pretty cold out there." With that, she waved farewell to Shiro and flew off on Sparrowmon in the direction of the resort.

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:48 pm
Shiro just nodded lightly while somewhat keeping aware that Nene mentioned his tracing, and calmed down somewhat ~she probably has watched some of my battles and learned through spying what i do.... sneaky, but sometimes knowing about allies or enemies is essential.~ he thought to himself, before Grottomon spoke up in his head ~oi, baka! you should open up some... either way, the Trial is still on, that silly spear wasn't enough.~ Shiro frowned mentally, before closing an eye tiredly, and shrugged ~maa... let me get away from civilization so i don't scare the monitamonz.~ he said, before reinforcing his lefs, and using the map, leaped into the nearest tree, and started launching from tree to tree much like some Ninjas would, and just started off in the direction he needed to go to head for Kiriha, chuckling ~just follow the explosions... sounds like one of the best ways to find... Roveth...~ he lowered his eyes a bit, and just continued on.

Gabumon and guilmon both shuddered feeling the sadness and despair, and self loathing "Shiromon..." Guilmon muttered, Gabumon shook his head "he won't listen to us, Guilmon... Patamon and Tsukaimon also realize that and are hiding... we should too." Guilmon shook his head lightly "no... i believe in Shiromon... he will bounce back and open up to us... eventually..."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:06 pm
Some hours later when Shiro finally reached the outskirts of the snow fields, there were a large number of Troopmonz dispatched throughout the area. Originally the plan had been for them to lie in wait for Shiro's arrival, but that plan quickly went astray when some of the native digimon, Yukidarumon and Mojyamon for the most part, recognized them as having been subordinates of the Bagra Empire and began to flee from them in a panic. After a little while this had brought out Grappleomon to see that justice was carried out against the remnants of the Bagra Empire. So, when Shiro arrived, Grappleomon pretty much had the Troopmonz on the run as even with their sizable numbers, they were still barely a match for the energetic beast man.

*~*~*~*~*

By that time, Crystal had drifted back to sleep up in the tree at the resort with Zapmon standing guard at the end of the branch her partner was resting on. At the same time, Nene was just arriving at the resort to pass along the news of what she had discovered from watching Shiro fight in the Monitamon Village to Taiki and the others. It was certainly shaping up to be a pretty busy day for everyone.  

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:22 pm
of course, when Shiro saw that the troopmonz were being taken care of, he just simply shrugged a bit, chuckling, as he sighed "Trace, On." he simply said, lightly letting new clothings form around him, namely a red and black tribal designed sweat pants, and a similar fur jacket forming on his upper body as he yawned, and put up the hood of his jacket, walking along lightly ignoring the Troopmonz unless the planned to attack him, then again, he was curious about Grappleomon, so he also moved slower to watch the one sided fight between the two. ~you know, Grappleomon actually doesn't look like a bad fighter.~

Agnimon just chuckled a bit while watching as well from within the Xros Loader "seems like that guy's got things handled. i bet you though that they were lying in wait for you Shiro."

Shiro glanced to his Xros Loader, nodding a bit thoughtfully "probably.. seems that things are picking up though, if we don't have to fight and just move on."  
Trans-Dimensional Library (RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games