Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Monster Mash ((Finished.)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reposted and reworked
  Gold
  Okay? But I don't feel like joining still.
  I might join
  Woo! I'll join/I've already been a part of it.
View Results

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:53 pm
"I'd imagine in a week at least? Why?" Amaya asked as she looked at Adrian. He'd only actually spent time with her for the first time last week, and he'd never really asked that much about her before. Amaya didn't mind it, it just seemed a little odd now.

((Nope, still studying anatomy))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:03 pm
((Ouch. Again, good luck with all that. >.<))

"Just curious. It's kinda nice having her around really. I was in a pretty crummy mood before, but she made for a great pick-me-up. It's nothing but grim battles down here, so it's a good chance to just forget about all that other crap for a change." Adrian said with a little smile. "I'm kind of surprised you didn't introduce me to her sooner, but then you don't exactly get to see her too often, so I don't blame you either."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:14 pm
((Lol thanks. It sucks majorly.))

"Yeah well Sikes didn't let me see her a lot. It looks he's giving me more time now that we actually have a house though." Amaya told him. "Besides, the only reason you really met her anyway was that I was out training when Sikes came with her. But you didn't terrorize her, so I guess I'll let you keep seeing her." She joked, giving Adrian a small smile.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:17 pm
"Bah, I'm great with kids! One of the guys in my band back home had a little brother that we had to deal with all the time, so I'm used to it." Adrian said easily. "Besides, your choice of backup babysitters for when you are training consist of me or Sikes, and I think we all know who the better choice is."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:28 pm
"Yeah, because sucking up your training time to babysit Calista is a good idea." Amaya breathed sarcastically. She had Adrian in a position where she could have ended him in a matter of minutes yesterday and he was talking about babysitting Calista for her. With the shadows able to work for her in several different areas, Amaya wasn't worried about being able to watch Calista and train at the same time, but she was concerned about Adrian.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:33 pm
(but anatomy is fun!^^)

Kierra smiled at the two, as she looked at the tv, thought she didn't listen to the movie as much as the other two. She's only give the movie her attention just for a moment, enough time for her to learn what was happening to the little boy who was the main character in the movie. These two were funny and made her feel a lot more normal.  

Kityfan2

Generous Giver

13,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:35 pm
"Well gee, when you put it that way..." Adrian's pointed ears drooped slightly. "I'm just saying in case your training goes long or something, like last time."

((Yeah, I'd totally forgotten that, according to his pic, Adrian has long pointy ears. xD And crap post while I'm whisked away to a quick dinner. Bbl.))

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:51 pm
((Nope. It sucks))

"If it's like that, then fine." Amaya told him, now turning back to the movie. "Besides...well...it doesn't matter right now." She said quietly. She was beginning to have her suspicions about Calista, though she didn't want to say anything, especially with Sikes's cameras around.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:58 pm
Adrian returned his attention to the movie as well, feeling a little awkward when he remembered Kierra was still there. Oops. His ears had perked back up with his mood after a while of watching the movie. He didn't realize until now how many reasons there were to keep his mouth shut about things around here.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:12 pm
Once the movie was over, Amaya stood up and stretched, cringing as her wounds reminded her of their presence. "I don't really feel like training today. Or leaving the house for that matter. More chance to run into people I really don't like." She sighed as she sat back down on the couch and yawned.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:16 pm
"Tell me about it. OrShiva's already going to show up at some point; I'd hate to be out of the house and make her think I'm trying to avoid her to get out of this. That girl is honestly starting to scare me." Adrian said putting a head to his throat, fearing that she'd lop off his head in a fit of rage.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:28 pm
"Isn't having a stalker exciting?" Amaya asked as she yawned once more and grabbed a pillow, hugging it close to her. "Eventually you'll just stop caring." She told him, cracking her neck.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:41 pm
"Oh really? You say that like you've had one before." Adrian said, feeling too unmotivated to get up from the couch for now before sighing slightly. "Are we just...not gonna talk about last night?..." It had been bothering him a bit about how the kisses they'd shared had just been...forgotten, as if they had never happened.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:48 pm
"Yeah well...just better not to think about them." Amaya said. Casting Adrian a glance, she looked to Kierra for a moment, then sighed and got up. "Kierra, we'll be right back. You can put in another movie if you want. We need to go talk about something real fast." She told the girl before motioning for Adrian to follow after her, closing the door once they got to her room. "Alright, you wanted to talk. What do you want to talk about?" She asked, leaving against the door as she crossed her arms over her chest.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Kityfan2

Generous Giver

13,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:57 pm
Kieera just nodded. She sat there in silence before yawning; she was tired from not having gotten any sleep. She didn't really have anything to do, and didn't know what to do. She decided she might as well watch Aladdin, sense she saw that they had it and it had been years since she had last seen it. She put the movie in and started watching it.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games