Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
A Castle's Thorns - Accepting/Finally Open Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mad Haru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:30 pm
"Oh, looks like I'm lost," Thomas complained to himself as he tried to find his way to the kitchen or the dining room.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:50 pm
Abigail grinned, and opened up the door for the two of them. "After you Miss." she said while holding the door open for Luckette, and closing it behind them once they were both through the entrance way. "The library is just down the hall from your chambers, how about I bring you there first?" She suggested, already beginning to lead the way there. If Luckette had another suggestion Abigail would certainly change direction for any desired place.

Approaching the library, Abigail moved ahead to open up the double heavy oak doors. Inside Luckette would find a massive room with high ceilings, the walls all covered in books, along with several bookcases placed in the room. There were several places furnished for reading. Two chairs stood by the fireplace. The long window facing the gardens was lined by a window seat. A desk and chair sat in the corner, with paper and other supplies for study and correspondance. The were other more secluded reading spots throughout the room, hidden from the main entrance by the bookcases. "We have one of the largest private collections in the country I believe. You are free of course to use the room as you wish, and borrow any of the books. Do you enjoy reading Miss Luckette?"

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:16 pm
Luckette became absolutely giddy upon the mere mention of the word 'library'. She had a slowed pace, due to the fatigue and overall soreness she felt from fleeing whatever she had been, but she genuinely seemed to be putting more effort into it overall versus how she had been earlier back in the guest room. She was overwhelmed with excitement and wonder upon seeing just how many books there were in this one, enormous room. She all but squeeled and bounced off the walls at being told of how this was among the largest collections in the country. "I. Love. Reading." she told the maid, her eyes sparkeling like the finest diamonds while her lips shined like fleshy pink gold. "Oh my goodness, I never go a day without a book if I can help it. Sometimes I'll stay up for hours, or even an entire day reading if I'm given the chance." Luckette giggled, her heart aflutter as she resisted the powerful urge to dive into the nearest book she could.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:22 pm
"Uh, hello." Thomas said, looking around.
"Is this the library?" He asked Abigail.

Mad Haru

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:03 pm
Abigail couldn't help but giggle softly seeing Luckette's excitement. "Well if you would like Miss Luckette, we could stay here for a while before continuing the tour. The rest of the castle isn't going anywhere after all." She said with a bright smile, having a feeling that Luckette would like that very much.
When Abigail heard another voice, she turned to see the boy who had come into the kitchen earlier. She couldn't help but smile, seeing that Lucian hadn't kicked him out after all. "Hello. Yes, this is the library." Abigail answered with a grin.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:18 pm
"Well, this is a lovely library, and if I may be forgiven for saying so, you are a very pretty woman." Thomas smiled at Abigail.  

Mad Haru

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:32 pm
"Yes, please! Thank you very much~" With a light squeel, Luckette rushed off as quickly as she could, snatching at least five books off of the shelves and looking deeper into the library for somewhere to sit and read. It wasn't long until she found one of the private reading areas, which had a very pleasant yet old styled couch right in the center. She gently sat herself down, and with little to no hesitation what so ever, opened one of the books she borrowed and began to read. Upon seeing that this was, indeed, an incredibly old book - one from before printing technology came out in fact, she couldn't help but feel both impressed and honored. She held the book carefully as she read, handling it with upmost delicacy so that she would not damage the book in any way.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:39 pm
Arisa

Arisa thanked god she was a spirit, loading that boar on the spit by herself surely would have given her a hernia otherwise.
Arisa sat down on a stool and gave a somewhat exaspurated groan as she continued the chores on behalf of herself and Abigail... figures... she should have stayed with the guest and sent Abigail to do the cooking. Oh well, no use brooding over it, it was almost done now. The wheel squeeked slightly as she turned the apparatice that slowly spun the boar. Hopefully someone would tag team her out from this and she could take a break. She was getting... erm... well, sweaty probably wouldn't quiet be the right word for it, but it was close enough. Everything was prepared for tonights feast spare the monstrosity on the grill that would take a few hours to cook. She closed her eyes as her actions had gotten into a rhythem and pondered over what to do after this, she did still have some chores to take care of, and because Abigail was playing nurse-maid to the new face, she would probably have to do her chores as well. Dammit...
Her usual expression had turned somewhat grim as she thought about Luckette and what was to be done with her. Abigail was right in that the Master would likely take his deadly lusts upon her before too long, though Arisa welcomed the break from the attention of the master, she certianly didn't want anyone to die over it. She, however, wasn't so quick to want to chase the girl off as her cheerful counterpart was wanting to do. Arisa was perfering to adopt a more 'wait and see' approach. Maybe if she worked with the master and he found her to his liking that she could bargin a way out of here when Luckette's living luck had run out. But that wasn't a forsure thing yet. She would have to see if Brother would interfere and chase the woman off, though he was just as much of a womanizer as the Master... though admitadly he was seemingly much more of the romantic type than the lustful one. Ugh, things were getting confusing fast and complications were going to arise very quickly. She could only hope that there was a way out of this for herself, she cared little if Abigail would want to come with her or not if it boiled down to it. She was welcome to come if she pleased, or if she wanted to stay in this damned place that was her choice too. But... she wanted to see him... she wanted to see him at least one last time. That was all that kept her going at times. It was a hope that she refused to let turn to dust when everything else was decaying around her.

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:17 pm
Abigail was happy to see Luckette so excited at the idea of staying in the library a bit longer. Abigail liked to see others happy, it helped her forget the darker things. She watched for a moment, as Luckette found a book, and hurried off to one of the more secluded places in the library.
Turning back to Thomas, Abigail couldn't help but smile, her cheeks being tinted with a faint pink. For a moment, the lights in the room almost appeared brighter for some reason. "Why..thank you." Abigail replied, feeling quite shy all of a sudden. It had been so long since a man paid her a compliment. The last perhaps...led to her death, which was quite some time ago. "May I ask...what brings you to Castle Brackengard Mister...I'm sorry I don't believe I caught your name."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:51 pm
"Thomas. Thomas Truman. I'm here because a friend of mine bet that A) this castle wasn't haunted, and B), regardless of whether it is or not, which it isn't, that I couldn't spend a week here." Thomas leaned on his umbrella. "I didn't get your name either, did I?"  

Mad Haru

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:09 pm
Lucian's patience for Alister was beginning to grow thin. His shadow had become nothing more than a writhing mass of tendrils along the wall and had given up on calling for his 'master' as he wandered the halls. Such tactics would probably give him away anyway and cause the man to flee to some other hiding spot as he neared. Only the quiet, rhythmic clicking of his shoes against the stone floor and the faint crackling of the torches that lined the walls could be heard as the butler moved through the deepest parts of the castle, taking advantage of his ghostly form and simply phasing through the walls as he went from room to room in his search. The man would have to come out of hiding eventually, and it was only a matter of time before Frederick regained control anyway.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:30 pm
Luckette calmed considerably after she got into the book. She almost looked sleepy as her gaze wandered carefully amongst each word, each letter, contemplaying each message that the book did portray. She was completely silent as she sat there and read. Had she not been helped to dress so extravagantly by the kind Abigail, she might've blended into the scenery entirely.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:30 am
On the high shelves of the library, sat a child. The child being mischievous as always as he watched them all from above. Grinning ear to ear as he slightly, yet slowly, pushed one of the larger books off. The book falling right next to the new girl as it proceeded to make a rather large thud. He hid though, way before they could manage to look up. Knowing the maids could sense him, though, he attempted to hold his breath to try to lessen his presence. Or maybe they were busy worrying about the new girl getting hurt by the 'master'. Spike then waited, his hiding spot never revealed to the ones below as it was one of his most famous places to hide when the servants were chasing him for some reason or another.

(Hey you guys, sry I was gone so long. Love how your characters keep mentioning me *sniff* I feel ever so loved. Arisa, where are you exactly? I wanted Nona to visit you.)

Nona, the well-mannered gardener, was going through the halls. Taking off her gardening gloves and sliding them into her pockets as she walked. Her eyes were that of a doe, looking in any direction of any movement. She could almost hear someone nearby, yet didn't pay much attention to them. Her curiosity was in control now, wanting to find out what the Master was so happy about. And emotional about, for that matter. Would it be a guest? Yet, it had been awhile since they had a guest...and heck, she missed the last one. Too busy trying to keep her plants alive as their last guest really had displeased the Master. "I do hope everyone is alright..." She thought aloud, turning the corner as she proceeded into another hallway.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:01 am
Arisa

The suculent smell of the nights dinner started to fill the halls as Arisa wove her handiwork in the kitchen. If Nona was looking for someone, all she would have to do was follow her nose to the kitchen an infront of the spit where Arisa was grunting and grumbling as her arms were starting to feel like they were going to fall off. Turning the crank in repeated circles was going to beef her muscles up to unbelievable sizes. Arisa paused breifly to bring her sleeve across her brow before starting to turn and crank again.  

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas