Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Library
Study Area Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 4:32 pm
Nothing ever stops all these thoughts
And the pain attached to them
Sometimes I wonder why this is happening
It's like nothing I can do will distract me when

I think of how I shot myself in the back again

'Cause from the infinite words I could say
Put all the pain you gave to me on display
But didn't realize, instead of setting it free
I took what I hated and made it part of me

User Image
𝔇mitri 𝕲rigori 𝔎amenev
я никому не уступлю
of house Slytherin ___________ Fourteen Years Old
Fourth Year

User Image

The stony floors were dusty as he shuffled through, the emerald of his robes dragged behind him. There was a certain absolution cradled within these walls. The dread of the ticking clock, the pressure of silence sitting stoic upon the shelves. Oddly enough, it reminded him of home. It was the structure, the expectations, the hardships that had reminded him of the antique furniture and the pristine porcelain faces of his family. He shuffled through the main aisle and never bothered to spare a glance at the librarian, whoever he, she, it, was. He was much too busy to care; he shrugged off his leather satchel and slipped out of his robes which were both tossed in a heap on a chair. He chose one corner of the long rows of desks in the study area, practically surrounded by shelves and books but unfortunately within eyesight of the main desk. Hopefully the librarian wouldn't show up, or linger long.

Misha would've loved it here, the Russian thoughts were repeated again to himself in English. He had to remember, he needed to keep practicing. All of his other siblings had immersed themselves in the British culture, they'd all been more than happy to go along with the precedence of 'saving a little face'. It was always all about appearances. But he didn't so much care-- he hadn't wanted to move out of Russia! He didn't want everything to change! And he certainly hadn't wanted to come to Hogwarts! He sighed, dismally aware of just how long he'd been standing there in the same spot and staring at a speck of dust on a particular brown spine with flecks of gold lettering etched across its back. Dmitri forced a shake of his head and struggled with a sigh as he dropped down like a dead weight in his chair.

Before long, the textbooks were piled around him, from Intermediate Transfiguration to A Standard Book of Spells One and Two. The others were shuffled amongst rolls of parchment and hidden from view. But he couldn't focus, he just didn't want too. He was craving a distraction, at this point, anything would do. Even those damn Walsh twins, he growled under his breath and rolled his eyes. It'd be just his luck for those two to come bounding out of no where and harass him. He lounged backward, reclined his seat on two legs with his feet balanced against the table. Bony fingers weaved through his short hair, he could almost feel the waves and curls threatening to come in if he didn't cut it soon. He hated his hair curly, so he never let it grow any farther than the tips of his ears least he be damned to wearing a hat all over again.
                          165cm (5’5”) and 53kg (118lbs)
                          //Translations:// …. //

User Image

Lady Pomegranate

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 6:07 am
User Image
User Image
MONEY DON'T GROW ON TREES XXXXX I'VE GOT BILLS TO PAY XXXXX I'VE GOT MOUTHS TO FEED XXXXX AIN'T NOTHING IN THIS WORLD FOR FREE
AND !x ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ xxx no . . i . . can't xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x ❛ █▌║█▌║█▌║█▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
: : S L O W ▣ D O W N xx i x ↘↘↘↘↘↘↘↘ x can't - - xxx
holdback holdback holdback holdback holdback
holdback holdback holdback holdback holdback holdback holdback
though you know I WISH ! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ohthereain't ohthereain't ohthereain't ohthereain't xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I COULD ! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
norestforthewicked norestforthewicked norestforthewickedxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxTILL WE CLOSE OUR EYES FOR GOOD

As large as her love for the lake-view in the dungeons was, Anastasia concluded that even mermaids and odd fish had their limits of interest. There was only so much serene underwater gazing she could do before she stopped capturing her attention as much as it did the first few times around. That being said, she was bored out of her mind, so the young blonde stood up, stretched, and made her way out of the Slytherin dorms with a muffled 'oof!' as she slipped on a cardigan and tossed on her robes, tucking them close so her informal attire wouldn't be too obvious.

That was about an hour ago.

Waking up had been one of the hardest things to do this particular morning. It had taken all six seconds of staring up at the canopy-bed-ceiling-thing for Anastasia to decide to simply roll back into bed and skip class. About two hours later found her going through a few books left on the common room tables, practicing a few spells, accidentally lighting a cushion on fire-- promptly thrown into the fireplace then-- and taking a nap before settling down to lake-gaze the remaining time away. For the most part, the mermaids were quite nice. At the very least, they hadn't gone out of their way to scare her or slap against the walls. The grindylows were cute enough and there was enough light streaming from the top of the lake to the dungeon-level casing to illuminate a part of the room a weak, watery green. It was actually quite nice. A giant tentacle swept by once in a while as well, the pale suckers flexing against the glass. What would it be like to just live there? Probably like an everlasting bath-- that sounded amazing. She loved swimming, and water in general.

And rockpools.

Lots of rockpools.

Like so, though, there was only so much watching she could do. Anastasia crinkled her nose in a frown as a hand ran through her hair, smoothing back the gold locks that the wind had messed up. She'd glanced at the clocktower on her way to the library, taking note of the positions of the giant hands as she walked past. She was probably missing Herbology-- not a big deal. Apparently there was a little commotion in one of the classes against the teacher with the. . . questionable methods? Probably. She remembered it had something to do with burning plants, which was definitely not a good move for obvious reasons and, well, plants. Oxygen. Global warming.

Also, she loved them.

Ducking slightly as she passed through the aisles between the bookshelves, Anastasia made her way towards the study area, grabbing a random book off a shelf at the Potions section before taking a detour to her destination and winding her path through the aisles. It didn't take long, she wasn't really paying attention to anything until the odd sight of shoe-clad feet propped against the edge of a table caught her eye and she went nearer. A short laugh spilled from her amused grin as she recognized the figure reclining dangerously in his seat, books and paper everywhere and the most potent expression of utter boredom exuding from his person. Taking a seat over beside the upperclassman, Anastasia grinned, dropping her head on her forearms as she lay them on the table, blue eyes still amused at the picture Dmitri made. "Don't you look riveted," she smiled, addressing her fellow Slytherin. "Hope you don't mind," Anastasia tailed on, motioning to the seat she had taken at the table before making herself comfortable, stretching out her legs below said piece of furniture and flipping through the Potions book, not really reading as she was just flipping for the sake of it.

❛❛ To give is the greatest gift of all. ❞

______|_|_|______

Mood :: Content, Amused || Location and Action :: Study Area, Idling || Company :: Dmitri Kamenev

Outfit :: Faint || Status :: Single

OOC :: ACCEPT MY CRAP OKAY Q U Q

Essy ze Ninja

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

542e17
7b6d4a
b69f6a

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 2:53 pm
Nothing ever stops all these thoughts
And the pain attached to them
Sometimes I wonder why this is happening
It's like nothing I can do will distract me when

I think of how I shot myself in the back again

'Cause from the infinite words I could say
Put all the pain you gave to me on display
But didn't realize, instead of setting it free
I took what I hated and made it part of me

User Image
𝔇mitri 𝕲rigori 𝔎amenev
я никому не уступлю
of house Slytherin ___________ Fourteen Years Old
Fourth Year, Keeper

User Image

His head hung miserably and down cast, both arms dangled limp at his side. His fingers wiggled, if only enough to propel the quill pen in circles, so that it spun, spun, spun on its tip standing straight up. Every once in a while, it spun too hard and was knocked over on its side and he couldn't say whether or not it was because of spite or boredom, he flicked his fingers upwards to levitate the gray goose feather back on its metal nib and let it spin. This is miserable, I'm miserable, his thoughts only served to mock himself. It made the ire twitch in his nostrils until they flared. Lost in the recesses of his mind, the repetitious thoughts morphed into a chain of indiscernible guttural sounds that he forgot what he was thinking of in the first place.

”Don't you look riveted?” He barely recognized her voice at first. The quill clattered and he rolled his neck around to face her. The blonde curls brought fond memories. The last he'd seen her was in Hogsmeade, brief as it was, it only served to remind him one thing: 'I hate people.' Sure, she was a pretty little thing to look at it but that was probably it. He could buy a bloody parrot if he wanted something to look and talk prettily at him; the parrot would be cheaper in the long run, too. ”Hope you don't mind,” she added as a quick after thought, but had already taken a seat before he could protest... But then, why would he?

He shrugged amiably though was reluctant to speak, and for a moment, decided that human interaction was just too troublesome. He didn't want to smile, didn't want to play pretend, and he didn't want to care. What if she just starts talking? The thought echoed in the back of his mind. How would I tell her to shut up? He blinked, but his gaze lingered faintly on her lips. Maybe he wouldn't mind so much, if she did start talking, her voice was quite lovely, if he let himself admit it. I am bored, he reminded himself, the temptation was titillating. ”Vhat brings you here?” Though rough, his accent had significantly lightened. ”Not like you're studying,” he pointed out. She flipped through the pages like a child in a coloring book.

”....And you're book's upside down.” He acknowledged with a cocky little nod, the edge of his lips raised into a smirk. He dropped one foot down, balanced himself, and then the other, until all four legs of the chair were firmly on the ground and then he stretched, popping the sore joints as he twisted. ”Unless, that's how you read,” he was being cheeky, or rude, (maybe even condescending,) he just couldn't tell which sometimes. It was the only way he knew how to communicate; he wasn't graced with charm or charisma, like some people.

165cm (5’5”) and 53kg (118lbs)
                          //Translations:// …. //

User Image

Lady Pomegranates

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:41 am
CLAIRE ALEXANDRIE & JOSHUA STROPTHALL III

"What you confuse for honesty,
is fire from the tongue of a liar.
What you confuse for sanity,
is a broken mirror that cracks more.

Claire was getting agitated recently, snapping at random people and things. She even mouthed off to a professor. The strange thing was, Claire had been told this by people she knew, which didn't make sense since she couldn't remember it at all. What was happening to her? Was she going crazy?

...Scratch that thought, Claire had been crazy for the past two years, possibly even earlier if Victor calling her a sociopath is anything to go by.

Glancing at a book on potions she had opened up, she glanced at her study partner and eyed him, Joshua Stropthall. The third one. She wasn't going to admit it to herself, she could lie to herself all day long, but she did like him...in a more than friends way. Though if Josh was the same, Claire had no idea.

Josh glanced at the blonde in front of him when she put her head back down to study the potions book, he wasn't stupid like most of his peers, he knew why Claire stared at him, in fact it was astoundingly obvious. Then again, Josh WAS the best of the best, raised as an heir he knew he was better than the usual riffraff. Claire however....She was different, she acted higher than her social standing would allow. It even made Josh question the blood status of most wizards, he quickly killed that thought though. Those were dangerous thoughts, dangerous indeed.

"...Are you even studying Claire?" It was a blunt question he already knew the answer too, and he knew that Claire knew that as well.

"......It is quite a bit difficult to concentrate, I...haven't been sleeping well at all." That was the truth, or was it a lie? Claire didn't even know anymore, she was told she slept, but she didn't feel liek she had slept. She was paranoid that things were getting worse, when they probably were....in fact....why had Josh brought up discussion? Was he onto her? But she had been so careful, "Why even ask?"

Caution, that was what her icy tone was saying. Caution as to your next step, your next question, tread lightly, "Want to get out of here then? Studying won't do us much good if we aren't exactly concentrating...and instead thinking of other things." Josh was of course talking about her obvious crush on him, or at least obvious to him, his peers could be....less informed.

Claire bristled, had Josh figured out why she had stayed up so late? Had he figured out she used to hear voices, voices that stopped, but now made her aware of people watching her? Had he figured that out? That was dangerous, Claire did like him, but this was a dangerous road. She should tread carefully, play it off, act natural, lie....lie as if her worth depended on it, "I don't know exactly what it is you are implying." She took a breath, "But if it's what I think it is, it won't be affecting my studying much, thank you."

Josh grinned, oh....so it was that game, hm? Fine he could play it just as well, "Let's get out of here anyway, I dare say it's almost time for us to get back to our quarters, hmm?"

That grin, Claire paled some, Josh knew....he knew....he knew. This was the worst. Gathering her materials with Josh, on the outside she was calm and collected, glacial even, but on the inside she was a raging inferno of seething paranoia. He knew, this was bad, that grin, that expression. He knew...he was making fun of her for her insanity, she knew that now. Why was this happening? Why him? Why now?

Getting up from their chairs, the pair of Slytherins, walked out of the library to the halls.

ϟFᴀᴛʜᴇʀ, ғᴀᴛʜᴇʀ, ғᴀᴛʜᴇʀ, ғᴀᴛʜᴇʀϟ
ϟFᴀᴛʜᴇʀ, ɪɴᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴀɴᴅs I ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴅ ᴍʏ sᴘɪʀɪᴛϟ
ϟFᴀᴛʜᴇʀ, ɪɴᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴀɴᴅsϟ
ϟWʜʏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴏʀsᴀᴋᴇɴ ᴍᴇ?ϟ
ϟIɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴇʏᴇs ғᴏʀsᴀᴋᴇɴ ᴍᴇϟ
ϟIɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs ғᴏʀsᴀᴋᴇɴ ᴍᴇϟ
ϟIɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ғᴏʀsᴀᴋᴇɴ ᴍᴇϟ

{Private Plot, Exiting to Hall}  

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:09 pm
So lying underneath those stormy skies.
She said oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh.
I know the sun must set to rise.

ⒽⓐⓛⓕⓑⓛⓞⓞⓓXXXXXUser Image⒮⒤⒩⒢⒧⒠User Image

¸.•´´¯`•• .¸¸.•´¯``•.
Tanya walked into the library with the swishing of her skirt the only sound being heard in the empty, somewhat creepy space. She hadn't stayed for the holidays so she had no idea where Xavier might be or even who he hung out with. She had thought that since he had taken the time to tutor and help her in her time of need the least she could do was actually hand deliver the package. The fact that she was hand delivering it to his favorite table in the library instead of actually to him...she didn't want to delve into that line of thinking at the moment. All she knew was she that she still had an essay she had to finish for Transfiguration and Herbology that was half way finished and a carrying case to clean because she her bunny hated the enclosed space. Finding the empty table, Tanya placed the medium sized blue box right in the middle with her short note taped to the top of it. After thinking for a few seconds she pulled out her wand and placed a hex around the table insuring that whoever tried to take it knowing it didn't belong to them would end up having a very painful holiday. Happy she had done a good deed, and right after the start of the new year and everything!, she turned around and got ready to leave.
`•.¸¸.•´´¯`•• .¸¸.•´`•

Diamond Wales

WearingWhere: Study AreaWith: No oneThinking: Nope, not thinking about itOOC:

This could be para- para- paradise
Para- para- paradise
This could be para- para- paradise
Whoa-oh-oh oh-oooh oh-oh-oh.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:48 pm
User Image
                                                When your dreams all fail
                                                And the ones we hail
                                                Are the worst of all
                                                And the blood’s run stale

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ || Fᴏᴜʀᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ || Cʜᴀsᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Xavier entered the library, spying Tanya leaving as he walked in. Well, it wasn't one of their study days, so well, she didn't have to spend her free time in here with him. Shrugging mentally, he walked toward the back and spied his usual table, complete with... a box? He frowned. He hoped someone hadn't left it by accident, otherwise they were missing it. However, there was a note on the box, and his curiosity getting the better of him, he picked it up to read. Which caused him to blink. Well, it was unexpected, really. Feeling his face flush slightly, he picked up the box and looked inside. Okay, he must have been spending way too much time around her. How else did she know that he was a history nut? Though, he already had the textbook, he could appreciate the gesture all the same. Biting his lip, he picked up the box and decided to take it back to his dorm to put away, figuring he could skip out on studying this one day, after all. It wasn't like his grades were suffering.

════════════════════════
                                                Thinking: Well, this is unexpected.
                                                OOC: ...

So they dug your grave
                                                And the masquerade
                                                Will come calling out
                                                At the mess you've made

Yukina101

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:33 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

My silence was the silence, silence of rocks,
My silence, it was the silence of the stones,
Rocks and stones,
Rocks, stones and trees;
Of the landscapes
Full of ups and downs.

Timothy was sitting at an empty table in the library studying like the good like Ravenclaw that he was. Well, he would have been if he actually had his textbook open instead of staring aimlessly at his notes. As much as he tried to forget, the run in that happened with Mira days ago was still stuck in his head. Even after Benjamin had more than tried to cheer him up and his sister had even threatened to go and show his fellow first year why female lions were the most feared in the animal kingdom (he wasn't all that sure if it was true but seeing Tanya standing there actually growling he was apt to believe anything), he still felt...waning. Like he was waiting for the rest of the jenga blocks to fall. How long until everyone else saw what Mira did? That he was just this mute freak that didn't belong? For a few seconds his vision blurred as unwanted tears made their presence known and he quickly blinked them away before they could fall. He was not going to be a baby on top of being a freak!

murruelecreuset

Quote:

After the all commotion, [Uniform]
Ruffle and rustle, [Library~Study Area]
Saw I silence, [No one]
All quiet and silently [Studying]
Prevailing upon. [OOC: part of a plot, please do not post]
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:05 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image Location: Library (Study Area)

Going off in search for Timothy, Mira figured he’d be in the library like your typical Ravenclaw. Entering the library for the first time she looked around. ‘It sure is big… No surprise considering it is in a castle.’ She thought as she went on her hunt for her classmate.

This was not the first time Mira had tried to get the Ravenclaw alone. In fact she’d tried numerous times before but every time she’d chicken out. With all the looks of hate that Timothy’s friends were giving her, Mira wanted to set things right. Usually she took pride in being one of the most hated. However, being hated by her sisters’ seemed different than being hated by everyone else.

Scanned every square inch of the room, Mira found Timothy sitting at a table studying, or rather staring intensely at his notes. Just when she was about to head over to him, she froze to her spot. Every time she tried to speak with him, her fear would kick in and she couldn’t bring herself to do it.
‘Come on… stop being a baby…’ she thought fighting her fears and bringing herself to walk over to him.

Trying to maintain her calm cool demeanor Mira was really freaking out inside as she approached the quiet Ravenclaw. By the looks of things he seemed upset and she wondered if it was still because of her.
“Timothy…” she brought herself to say (surprising herself on the fact she remembered her classmate’s name). “I want to apologize for what I said to you. I know it was wrong of me and I should never have said it...” She told him hoping he was actually listening to her. Granted after what she did Mira honestly couldn’t blame him for ignoring her.

User Image

With: Timothy

Wearing: Slytherin Uniform

OOC: This would have been up a lot sooner and probably would have sounded ten times better if my internet didn't eat my post. neutral
Mira will have more to say in her next post I can promise you that.

Spice the Rat

Anger and resentment,
A dark path you tread,
I would be careful, young one,
But, I know where you belong...
Slytherin!

Yukina101

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:25 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

Rocks and stones,
Rocks, stones and trees;
Of the landscapes
Full of ups and downs.

Timothy started at the sound of his name and looked up quickly to see Mira standing there looking decidedly nervous, for what he had no idea. He hastily scrubbed at his face some more to hide any evidence of what could have been tears. He blinked a few times in surprise as she actually began to apologize for what she had said earlier and couldn't for the life of him understand why she just now decided to grow a conscious and do so. He then realized he had just been staring at her and flushed before opening up his notebook, which had been buried beneath his notes, and writing a short note to her before showing it. "Apology accepted. I'm fine." Timothy didn't know why he added that small note but he thought that maybe if he convinced her he was fine she would leave quicker.

murruelecreuset

Quote:

Saw I silence, [No one]

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:15 am
User Image
User Image

Mira watched him for a few seconds before going onto apologize. This time around she waited for him to write a brief message. Reading it she was secretly relieved to see that he really did listen and that he accepted her apology. However, she could tell he wasn’t fine. Wondering why he would even try and lie about that she didn’t plan on just leaving him alone to slowly drown in depression. That was her way of dealing, it shouldn’t be his. Timothy had friends after all didn’t he?

“You aren’t fine…” Mira stated plainly. “Look… I’ll admit that I have real anger issues, and I take them out on everyone around me. Which I shouldn’t because, if I actually thought about what I was going to say I wouldn’t hurt people.” She explained to Timothy even if he didn’t want to listen to her. “Now maybe if I paid more attention to others instead of believing I need to avoid all human contact I wouldn’t have said those mean things but I know I can’t take it back…” she continued on rambling. ‘God Mira, get to the point.’ She thought before finishing.

“What I’m trying to say is could we maybe start over on better terms…?” Mira wasn’t sure if he’d go for it but it was worth a shot right? Worst case scenario was he'd say no...

User Image

OOC: part of a plot, please do not post

Spice the Rat

Anger and resentment,
A dark path you tread,
Slytherin!

Yukina101

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:47 am

Rocks and stones,
Rocks, stones and trees;
Of the landscapes
Full of ups and downs.

Timothy narrowed his eyes at Mira as she plainly told him that he wasn't fine, like she suddenly was empathetic and could feel his emotions. He knew he wasn't being nice or fair but darnit, he was allowed to still be a little mad at her wasn't he? He couldn't control the snort that came from him as she admitted to having anger issues before he blushed guiltily and wrote a quick "sorry" in his notepad and continued listening. He didn't know where she was going with her sudden speech but he didn't think a complete turn around was going to be at the end of it. The Ravenclaw couldn't help but gape at her for a few seconds as he thought about what to do. He could refuse and just walk away, no one would really blame him if he did considering the way Mira's acted not just towards him but throughout the entire year but that didn't sound very appealing. For a split second he wondered what Mr. Gearvin would do in this situation and could barely control the chuckles that wanted to come out as he imagined the patented eyebrow raise he would probably do. Tanya always said that the eyebrow was probably going to be the death of her dating life if she ever got a boy to actually meet their makeshift family and he silently agreed. Turning back to the situation at hand, Timothy offered the Slytherin girl a small real smile and turned to a new page in his notebook (he barely resisted rolling his eyes at his own irony) and wrote out what he wanted to say. "I think I could do that. Hi, my name is Timothy Cherri. I'm a first year Ravenclaw, a mute, a bookworm, and secretly afraid of dust bunnies."

murruelecreuset

Quote:

Saw I silence, [Mira]

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:04 pm
User Image
User Image

Mira tried not to say anything that would make things worse between them when Timothy snorted. Yeah she had anger issues but it was hard enough admitting it to someone she didn’t even know. However that wasn’t the point the point was getting Timothy to forgive her and hopefully give her a second chance. Not that she really cared one way or another if she was given a second chance or so she’d continued to tell herself.

Waiting patiently or perhaps not so patiently for his answer Mira was surprised at what she read. Did Timothy just say yes? She’d been expecting him to say no and walk away… but he didn’t. When she read his introduction to her a faint but rare smile appeared on her face.
“Hello Timothy, it’s nice to meet you. My name’s Mira Mitchell, you can shorten that to Mir if you like or you can call me Ani, I’m fine with either. I’m a first year Slytherin, who has anger issues never mind trust issues, and I’m not the type to like accuses or overly hyper individuals. I like playing wizards chess, Quidditch, and I’m usually always seen with a sketch book. Oh and I have a pet rat named Spice.” She introduced herself.

That’s when Mira thought about what she’d just read… did he have a fear of dust bunnies?
“Um… why are you afraid of dust bunnies?” she asked curiously keeping her voice relatively low. If it was a secret she clearly didn’t want the whole library to hear.

User Image

OOC: part of a plot, please do not post

Spice the Rat

Anger and resentment,
A dark path you tread,
Slytherin!

Yukina101

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

MsKiwiness

Demonic Divorcee

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 10:48 pm
Valentina Melody La Russa
Fourteen Years Old/ Fourth Year Gryffindor

Valentina walked to the study area of the library so Jasper could help her catch up on all the work she has missed over the years. She was also excited to see the dress her mother is sending her for the Yule Ball and hopefully she will have someone to take her there. "Where is Jasper he's meant to be helping me study otherwise I won't be here next year." Valentina said while she was waiting for her friend.

OOC

murruelecreuset

Put Name here

Put Name here

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 5:17 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image Location: Library - Study Area

Since having his talk with Alice, Jasper had been trying to spend more time away from her. He found himself hanging with Valentina and when Lexine and Iñigo weren’t in class he'd hang with them. Today was another one of those days when he was supposed to help Valentina study. However he found himself late to meet her because Sam his fox was playing take the notebook and run around with it.

Once he caught his little friend, Jasper got his notes back and headed to the library surprisingly without being followed. Walking in he stopped his redheaded friend. "Sorry I'm late a fox attacked my notebook." he said holding up his notebook adoring tiny teeth marks. "So I brought, pretty much every subject we have together so what would you like to start with?" he asked her with a friendly smile. He was here to help and help he would do. There was no way she was going to fail and then leave school. Well, Jasper sure hopped not.

With: Valentina

Wearing: Hufflepuff Uniform

OOC: ---

mrs-lestrange

You have the intellect of a Ravenclaw,
And the protective spirit of a Gryffindor.
However, if you are sure about being with Alice, then...
Hufflepuff!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

MsKiwiness

Demonic Divorcee

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 5:28 pm
Valentina Melody La Russa
Fourteen Years Old/ Fourth Year Gryffindor

Valentina wasn't worried if she was late or not "That's all right. I need help with either Astronomy or Herbology are the main two I don't understand" She said. Valentina opened up her Astronomy book to try to get an understanding for whole stars thing. "How the hell do you understand this crap." She asked Jasper. Valentina decided she wasn't going to go to the Yule Ball because it going to be a waste of time.

OOC

murruelecreuset

Put Name here

Put Name here

The Library

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games