Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Japan
Shibuya (Tokyo Ward) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:30 pm
Midnight

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Everyone but Kid looked at Lucy and replied that they were alright.
Kid was going to answer Lucy when he felt his hair being yanked and glared at Simon.Great...he's gone mad! Thanks to that no good piece of cr*p.thought Kid."Either let my hair go...or even it out!"shouted Kid.
Loke and Midnight looked at the two and sighed thinking the same thing,What's happening to Simon?.
Loke decided to voice the question."What's happening to him?"asked Loke as he pointed to Simon.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 11:12 pm
♈ ♉ ♊ ♋ ♌ ♍ Lucy Heartfilia ♎ ♏ ♐ ♑ ♒ ♓

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Spirits aren't shields...

Unknown to everyone, they are back to Real Ground of Shibuya by Zatsune's dark power, and a boy look identical to Lupus interfere by his two fingers nearly close to Millennium Eye, "Simon-kun, let Kid-kun go, before I will tear that Eye out," he warn him. Lucy notice a boy, she widen her brown eyes, "Huh? Lupus? What are you doing here?" she ask him and look confused, thinking that's Lupus. Hikari, Yami, and Tsubaki notice something bit off from a young boy. Black Star blink, "Let them fight kid, and what the h*ll are you doing here," he ask in boredom. Zatsune and Joshua watch them, knowing that's not Lupus. A boy look at everyone, even certain couple before he smirk, "Heh... Don't get mistaken me as my little twin brother," he said calm, yet sadistic and place his hands in the pocket, leaving everyone shock. He looks at everyone, waiting for the rest to react.

"... I fight alongside them!"User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

OOC:
Marcus Emrys
saikagirl1020

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 12:02 am

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
✦¤✧¤✦¤✧¤✦¤✧ Simon Xanatos ✧¤✦¤✧¤✦¤✧¤✦
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

User Image

"All the little gears in a clock, all the electricity running through a circuit,
i hear it all"

"'tis Jack Frost ..." Simon said as he got next to the boy and sniffed him "nope more winter then fall, nope, nope, nope ... Cecil always a winter" Simon said as he fell back and sat cross legged on the ground "Shibuya, Shibuya you cannot yet comply ... where five Sith captured me and took away my eye" Simon said singing like a child "Seven dragons stood atop a mountain fire blazed ... a kingdom lost, too great the cost, for fire then was glazed" Simon said bobbing his head to his own little tune then felt around his jacket then started to get upset "Pan, where's my Pan? ... it was here ... it was here ... memory and mind flow to the tune, cannot get a hold if way is ruin" Simon said in a singsong while he looked franticly for whatever this pan was. suddenly he shot straight up and grabbed Midnight and shook his shoulders frantically "PAAAAN!" he shouted and started sobbing "please ... where is it?!"

"My dad's one of the most intelligent guys in the world, and so am i"

MikuHinata1

saikagirl1020

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 6:31 pm
Midnight

Midnight got dizzy from Simon shaking his shoulders frantically."W-Whoa! C-Could you s-stop shaking m-me?!"asked Midnight.
Loke burst out laughing.After a while he looked at Lucy with confusion."What exactly did I miss while I was with the other Zodiacs?"asked Loke.
Kid's eye was twitching from Simon as he started to sob and lifted both of his weapons and shot at him.
"Kid...what was he doing that you had to go and shoot him for?!"asked Liz.
Patti was laughing,as usual,at everything that was going on."The red-head is funny!"said Patti.
"My fingers slipped...that's all."said Kid non-nonchalantly.  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 12:13 am

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

User Image

"All the little gears in a clock, all the electricity running through a circuit,
i hear it all"

"woah ... Toon World!" Simon said as he saw the shots coming towards him and stood up. the Millennium Eye shined and Simon started to look different, more animated. as the shots came towards him, Simon's body was like elastic and stretch left then right to dodge the bullets, then pulled his hips up making his legs grow longer to dodge another one. then he spun around quickly, next thing anyone knew he was dressed as a bull fighter "Torro!" he said brandishing his red cape to the side

MikuHinata1

saikagirl1020

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 9:26 pm

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Spirits aren't shields...

They all made an anime blank from Simon calling him Cecil, "Cecil?" Yami said in confusion. Hikari and Tsubaki look puzzled, while Lucy reply to Loke, "I have no clue, but only question is, who is Cecil?" she reply and paid her attention to Lupus-alike. Black Star approach to a snow color hair and grab his collar, "Are you challenging the 'Great Black Star,' you punk!?" he intimated him, Tsubaki spoken out as she sigh, "Black Star, I don't think he need a-" she got cut off when a boy grab his throat and grew dark towards Black Star's face in terror, "Cut that useless cr*p, Black Star-kun, or I will let my serpents devour your heart," he said very low and sadistic to him, which Black Star shivers. He let go of him from sensing his fear and look at everyone. Hikari begin to spoke out, "Wait, if you knew Lupus-kun, then..." she hesitate as she stay close to Yami, "Who are you?" she softly ask him his name. A boy look at her and the rest before he smile, "Please to meeting you mother, father, Lucy-chan, Loke-kun, Snake-san, and Tsubaki-chan..." he greet his parents and the rest, causing them to widen their eyes. Two certain couple spoken out, "Father..." "... Mother?" Yami and Hikari said to himself to repeat his comment. He introduce himself to past timeline parents, "I'm Cecil Destiny, the first son along with my younger twin brother Lupus-kun, and of course my little baby sister Sora-chan," he introduce himself and reveal he's a twin. This leaves all of them scream. Cecil look at Simon, "Simon-kun, just what are you doing? You guys got mom and my godmother back, we need to head back to Fiore to fight Queen Mab."

"... I fight alongside them!"User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

OOC:
Marcus Emrys
saikagirl1020

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:37 pm

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

User Image

i hear it all"

"huh?" Simon exclaimed then looked at Cecil. it almost seemed as though there was a loud 'snap' inside his mind as he deactivated 'toon world' magic and was back to normal. he just stood there silently looking at his future friend and guildmate "Cecil? ..." Simon said quietly then without warning raised his fist and slamed it right on Cecil's head "YOU SNOW-CAPPED IDIOT! WHAT THE H*LL ARE YOU DOING HERE?! I TOLD YOU TO STAY BEHIND AND MAKE SURE THE GUILD IS SAFE FROM ATTACKS! I SWEAR DO ANY OF YOU LISTEN TO A WORD I SAY? WE ARE MESSING WITH TIME TRAVEL-" Simon said then looked at the other shocked faces and then got an irk mark on his head "please ... tell me that you didn't just tell them who you really are ..." Simon said.
Snake decided to break the silence and crossed his arms
"it would sssseem that he hasssss returned to normal" Snake said, though Simon shot him a glare "what the h*ll are you talking about?"

(sorry but i couldnt resist)

MikuHinata1

saikagirl1020

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 11:05 am
Midnight

Midnight,Loke,Kid,Liz,and Patti were all shocked after Cecil introduced himself and after he snapped Simon out of his madness so Kid didn't need to attack him anymore.
"Well...that was interesting."said Midnight.
"Agreed."said Loke.
Liz and Patti then became human again with Patti a laughing mess and Liz just sighed.
Kid looked at Simon when he had asked what had happened."You went mad after the fight with Asura...and you're lucky someone was here to snap you out of it."said Kid calmly.  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:15 pm

User Image

"Ow!" Cecil wince from a punch and rub his skull where Simon punch him, then listen to him shouting at him, while he unfazed. While Lucy and the rest look at them, she spoken out, "Simon, we thought he's Lupus because they look exactly alike," she tries to calm the red head down. Hearing Snake make a comment, she look at him in displease expression, "Really Snake, anyway shall we all talk about which day would you like to be summon," she remark to Celestial Spirit Chinese Zodiac, then ask for the contact. Cecil sigh and cross his arm to his friend, remain stiff, "Simon-kun, Seventh Master force me to do so, which I try to decline his offer. Out of nowhere, Founder of Fairy Tail recklessly sent me here, and now thanks to them, I have to act like messenger," he reply the reason he's here, not very happy about Seventh Master and Mavis forcing him to use time travel. Hikari look at her son as she approach him, "They sent you here by force?" she ask him, Cecil nod, upset that he have to go back in time. Tsubaki suddenly spoken out to everyone, "May I ask? Who's Mab?" she ask everyone, Hikari thought the same. Yami, Black Star, and Lucy flinch, while Cecil narrow his eyes. Yami look at Tsubaki and Hikari, "I don't know much of Queen Mab, but she is the Fae and mother of King of Fairy, Oberon, I heard she's using the dark forbidden magic. Hikari-chan, do you remember that forbidden magic, necromancy?" he explains to them, then look at Hikari, who widen her bright blue eyes from necromancy, yet she nod, Lucy looks at her in confusion, "Hikari-chan, you knew about that magic?" she ask. Hikari takes a deep breath and look at Lucy and the rest, "In my village, they said necromancy is the dangerous magic. Since I am only spirit magic along with my father and my sister, even my kids, they said they will able to stop the user of necromancer," she explain since she is only spirit mage. Yami and Cecil nod because they knew about her, while Tsubaki, Black Star, and Lucy amazed, Tsubaki was about to reply, but Joshua spoken out, "Before you guys praise her, you better look around," he comment, causing everyone, except for Lucy, to see all the spirits of Dark Ones looking at them. Tsubaki notice three familiar faces, "Mom, dad, Masamune-nii-san," she said their name, Yami sees his parents in surprise as they approach Hikari, she widen her eyes, then look at both Tsubaki and Yami with a smile, "They accept me as part of the family, and allow me to restore their kind," she announce to two only survivors, causing Yami and Tsubaki smile and hug her. Cecil look at both Simon, Midnight, Lucy, knowing they can't see the spirits, so he place his magic on their eyes to make them see the whole Dark Ones. Lucy drop her jaw, "I can't believe he done this to all of you, but don't worry you all get revenge with Hikari-chan's help," she told the decrease Dark Ones. They just smile and agrees with her. Black Star look at everyone in shock, "What the h*ll!? The entire population of Tsubaki and Yami's kind! Kami no Senshi did slain you all," he slip out the forbidden tongue, causing Cecil's dark side of his heart trigger to change his white color hair to black and without any warning, he, along with Spirits of Dark Ones, give him a demonic glare at him.

OOC:
Marcus Emrys
saikagirl1020

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 11:06 pm

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

User Image

i hear it all"

"any day except for Mondayssss and Fridaysss" Snake said while Simon, who noticed the Darkness clan's reaction to BlackStar stepped forward "here guys ... allow me" Simon said right before he activated toonworld on his arm which morphed into a mallet hovering right above BlackStar for a full second then crashed down on his head down to the ground intending to knock him out "moron's about as annoying in the past as he is in the future ..." Simon said as he made the arm come back to normal and crossed both of his arms "great ... sounds like the type of reckless thing he'd do but for Mavis to get involved ... i swear i'm surrounded by idiots sometimes" he said before turning to Cecil with an Erza-type glare "there better not be any more future slip-ups ... any more and i'll be forced to use a memory wipe on everyone"

MikuHinata1

saikagirl1020

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 9:59 pm
Midnight

Midnight looked at all of the spirits and whistled."I feel really bad for all of them...they truly didn't deserve to die...not how they did anyway."said Midnight sadly.
Loke sighed."I don't believe this."muttered Loke.
Kid sighed from what Simon did to Black Star.
"Is it me...or does this sort of thing happen to Black star a lot more than it does to Soul?"asked Liz as she,too,watched Black Star get knocked out cold by Simon.
Patti,as usual,was laughing at what was going on.
Kid shrugged."It might be about the same...but he did deserve that one."said Kid.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 2:28 am

User Image

In comical way, Black Star is knock unconscious, while Dark Cecil widen his purple eyes and his black hair wash away back to pure white as he look at Simon, "Thanks for stopping me before I will kill him," he thank Simon as he back to calm eldest generation. Tsubaki is trying to wake her meister up, Please wake up Black Star," she try to wake him up, Yami watch Tsubaki try to wake Black Star. Hikari allow Dark Ones to be part of her assistance to summon them as spirits, she heard Simon about memory wipe as she blink, "Memory wipe?" she ask in confusion to two future children. Cecil doesn't react by Erza-type glare and look at his mother, "It's kind of like memory manipulation magic that you will forget everything we said related to the our timeline," he explains to her, Hikari look awe. He look at Simon with calm expression, "Save it when me and my siblings decide to return back to our timeline, along with Nashi-chan and Lucky-kun," he said to his friend before he look down at him, seems he along with Lupus are tall from their father, "Plus we should worry about Sora-chan, you and I know she is terrible liar, she might accidentally expose about me and my brother that my parents are having to everyone in Magnolia," he told him quietly not allowing anyone to hear them, knowing his little sister is honest girl. Yami, Tsubaki and Hikari heard Cecil about using memory wipe, they look at each other knowing it's only way to forget about their future.
Lucy listens to Snake as she write it down, "Thank you for the contract Snake, and you may return to Celestial World," she thank him and allow him to return to Celestial World. Zatsune walk up to the group, "I will send all of you back to Magnolia, but you all need to be careful, a mysterious man that you guys might have encountered when Xehanort have finally killed. I don't know his main objective, but he might have gone after Olympians and Gods since me, Articuno, and Shibusen students witness him trying to kill Miku and Asura. He's known as God Slayer," she explains about Talos, Joshua spoken out in sly tone as he look at Kid, "Hmm... If that God Slayer knew about Shinigami having a child, he might kill him and Great Shinigami, which is leading to people unable to die," he said in cunning tone, causing everyone to sweat drop.

OOC:
Marcus Emrys
saikagirl1020

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2014 2:49 pm

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

User Image

i hear it all"

Simon just looked at Cecil with an annoyed expression when he said to wait till they went back to the future "no Cecil i figured we'd just blab about everything that happens and stay to watch ourselves be born and watch the universe implode after causing the paradoxes we'll cause by doing so ... of course i'll wait till we go back, don't act like i dont know what i'm doing ... that was the seventh master's mistake" he said sarcasticly as he leaned in so only he can hear "if Laxus can't grasp the fact that i know what i'm doing then it seems the ten times i saved your a**s mean nothing to him or Mavis" he said then heard Joshua and Zatsune mentioned a God Slayer "wait ... you mean Talos? great last thing we need is that lunitic around ... We already have the three eyed psycho and r-" Simon said but faltered, the last thing he was going to say seemed to give him a shadow of fear "r-ru- .... the Dark One as well" he finished quickly while closing his good eye, his hands were shaking.

MikuHinata1

saikagirl1020

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 10:17 pm
Midnight

Midnight sighed then pulled out his carpet and sat down on it.No sooner than he sat down he fell asleep like usual.
Liz and Patti looked at him with confused faces."He fell asleep?!"asked Liz.
Patti just giggled at the sight.
Loke coughed a little."Well I'm going back to the others."said Loke as he bid farewell to everyone.
Kid looked at Zatsune and Joshua after he heard the name Talos."Who is this guy?"he asked.  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 10:47 pm

User Image

Cecil lower his eyes from Simon's comment. Lucy seems to know who is Simon talking about, but doesn't want to mention him because what happen to the whole pull her heart episode, while she and everyone doesn't know who is Talos. Zatsune blink from Simon's comment, she narrow her eyes, "So that's his name?" she comment as she look at Joshua, who seems to knew about him. Hikari look at her son and Simon, then Tsubaki in surprise, "Is he the one you mention that he tried to kill Miku-san and Asura, when you, Black Star-san, Kid-san, and Thompson sisters met? I did met him when Hades kidnapped me," she ask her, who nodded, then mention about her abduction. Yami widen his eyes and look at her, "Hades kidnapped you!" he raise his own voice, she look at him with sadness, "He's tried to use you to kidnap me, so he will use me as his shield in case you will betray him," she explains to him, felt like she let him down for putting herself in danger. Yami felt upset, Lucy looks at him as she place her hand on his shoulder, "Don't let yourself down Yami, Hikari-chan knew you won't do anything evil, she believe you will keep her safe," she said to him. Yami smiles a little, "I know, she always believe in me," he reply as he watch Hikari and Tsubaki get along. Lucy look at Kid and Thompson sisters, "He always does that whenever there is no fight."
Cecil widen his purple eyes and look at Simon as he narrow his eyes, "Congratulation for exposing that insane god's murderer name," he said sarcastic tone. Zatsune sigh as she use her darkness to make the portal appear beneath their feet as they all look down and scream from fall in the dark portal back to Magnolia. Zatsune look at Joshua, "You seems to know about Talos," she ask him as she narrow her red eyes. Joshua snickered, "Hee hee... cat's out of the bag, yes he is a dangerous one."

OOC:
Marcus Emrys
saikagirl1020

Japan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out