Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
ℭontract Signed. (Accepting, ℴpened) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

uki-katzugowa

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:10 am
Shikara looked to Miles before looking up again "to bad i dont know how to get better....."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:17 pm
"You know there's an old saying 'Practice Makes Perfect' why not try practicing with your weapon to get a feel for your limits and weak spots?" Miles suggested simply.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:47 pm
[ Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. Sorry.
I apologize for the fact that I've dissapeared from Gaia for a week or so. I haven't been able to get on to inform anyone about my leave but I get on spastically sometimes. And my siggy said I was uber busy...I guess I have to make it more noticeable... I have work and school and it's been ultra max hard for the past couple days with only getting four hours of sleep but I managed, as you can see. ]

Asriel tucked her skirts and bent to the floor, looking up at Roger as she did. "Well I think it's obvious that you've traded your memories in exchange for this..." She motioned to the creepy shadows, "kind of power. That voice in your head should be the demon you made a contract with. If anything, I think you should listen to it." She then sighed, running her hands through her hair anxiously as she thought. "They are going to kill me," she murmured, a small whine to her tone as she stood then. "HQ probably already found out I tried helping you. It'll be hard, with what the Vatican being practically everywhere, but we'll have to manage with avoiding them," she stated. In the back of her head, all she could do was pine. She missed Father Ren and desired his guidance. But that was clearly not an option nor was talking to anyone else. Asriel tapped her lips. "We can't stay like this forever. Come on, let's go find somewhere to hide away for awhile until I can think things out," she stated and clutched the fabric of her skirts. "So, let's go before exorcists start searching for us."
And yet...it was already too late. Asriel turned on her heel, feeling the reverbrating song shatter the energy around her. She gasped a little, finding a man with a violin in the place of the strong aura she felt. Rock. She never met him before; Asriel was new to the business so she was confused for a moment. The violin must be his weapon...Asriel's finger twitched. She took a step back, looking to Roger. She was ready to run again yet she knew if they did, this man before them would surely be able to track them. Asriel grit her teeth. Asriel did not know of the limitations Roger might have and didn't know how powerful he was in battle. That meant Asriel must play on the offensive. And with that in mind, Asriel raised her hand slightly before raising it over her head and then striked the air in front of her. She shot a barrier forward with great speed at Rock. Though Asriel's power was more like a defensive power, with a little force, Asriel could easily manipulate it like a weapon. The barrier ripped through the floor of the alley, crackling the contrete as it shot at Rock; the barrier would appear a milky, transparent white disk.

Ren gave a large, hefty sigh; one full of both annoyance and weariness. Finding Asriel surely was a pain but to hear she got in trouble was all too irritating. Ren could only face palm. When he thought he found her again when he heard from Selicia, Asriel was off creating mischief. Running away with a contractor? What was she thinking? Ren darted forward, lost himself, and then upwards easily. His agile legs let him jump high, lifting himself off the ground, the wall of the building near him and then on the roof across the street. Stepping lightly as he held the hilt of his sword, Ren hopped from roof to roof, clearly trying to find his lost partner.
Surely this was a blemish on Ren's record; he was to be the responsible one watching over her and she ended up getting lost. Again, he hopped onto another roof, surveying the area until he found any little sign of the pink haired apprentice.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:08 am

Selicia awoke from her short nap, feeling a little relieved and had gotten most of her power back. She came out of her room with the scythe in her hands. The biggest problem for her was always to hide that bulky weapon but combat-wise, it was very useful to her. Sometimes though, she would wrap it in a black sheet and carried it in a way that no one could guess what it was. This wasn't one of those days. For now, she would just keep herself up in the air to avoid notice for the most part

((OOC: ))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Xistund

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:04 pm
(Its alright as long as we can get back on track, and sorry Flame for missing your last post.)
Roger looked around as his shadow's seemed to brake before his eye as a violinist stood there, was he the one to brake his shadow's. He tried to listened to the voice as Asriel told him. With that he ran to the so the sun was directly behind him and as soon as his own shadow was at the man a large deformed hand came out to grab the man and try to crush him.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:01 pm
"Petty tricks will get you nowhere..." Rock replied as he say their attempts. He started to play violently, the song this time was a real one; Senna, from the Bleach Soundtrack The first part shattered the energies sent to him. "Stay... here..." He said between the violin parts. The second part had a totally different effect; the music coming from the violin had taken a form, a stream of blueish light, 2 of them for both holes of the sound box from the violin. As the music sped up, the streams launched themselves at each of them and wrapped itself around Asriel and Roger and tied them down, and slowly dragged them towards Rock. 2 left... "Do I have to hypnotize you to stay here as well? I mean no harm... Unless I am provoked to do so."  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

uki-katzugowa

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:43 pm
Shikara nodded before sighing "yeah.....i guess." She looked to Miles before giving a sheepish smile. "theres alot of practice ive got to do before im anywhere near as strong as you."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:34 pm
Asriel gave a small sound as the force hit her to the floor. It was an uncomfortable feeling to be facing another exorcist; the feeling of his energy wrapped around her agitated her. She squeezed her eyes shut, focusing. Fear. Worry. Confused. Anxious. Guilt. Regret. These emotions swelled inside her; she focused on them more. She pushed out anger and fustration and the desire to help the innocent. Her emotions began to click and the ring seemed to vibrate on her finger. Asriel winced a little as the white substance began to form over her body and then projected outwards so that it created a bubble around her and shattered the energy constricted her. She crawled a little away before standing. Physically, she appeared to be fine but mentally, she was weary and sort of worn out. Asriel was never one to exert much. She took a breath before looking to Roger, seeing him dragged on the floor. She'd try to help him....if she could.

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:50 pm
"Don't worry about it, remember, you're doing this because you want to, you do this for you, not for me, your father or even the entire Vatican itself. You get better because YOU absolutely want to." Miles said, hoping to inspire the girl and get her out of her fog.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:05 pm
Shikara smiled and nodded "yeah, than you Miles, ill try to remember that." She look forward with a determined smile as she could feel the suns rays of light breaking through the gloomy grey sky.  

uki-katzugowa

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:47 pm
"Excellent, now it's time for me to give my report on what happened, by the way, if you don't see me around for a few days, it's because the higher-ups sent me on a Mission of Repentance or some BS like that." Miles said cheerily as he left the girl to go give his second report for the day.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:07 pm
"Oh?...bye then.." She stood and watched Miles leave before Smiling and looking out infront of her to see the headquaters, not really sure on what she should do for now, she decided to take Miles's advice and go for some training."I hope he doesnt get punished to badly, i should be the one being punished, it was my fight and i failed...."  

uki-katzugowa

derg0n

Dangerous Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:11 pm
Darius reappeared on the roof top of a building a couple of blocks from the area he had been fighting with Miles in before telling the furious voice in his head to shut up and trying to regain his trail of thought, final grinning and looking out over the streets "i think ive just had an idea...."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:36 am
"Interesting...." Rock smirked as he let his bow drop to the ground an reached to his his and pulled out his revolver and pointed it to Roger. "You care for this contractor, do you? Then stay here and wait for reinforcements with us or I will shoot." Rock cocked the gun after he finished his sentence.  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:04 am

"Reinforcements, is it?" Selicia dropped from the sky, letting the head of the scythe hit the ground and she used that force to land her feet gently on the ground. "Found them at last, I suppose. Asriel..." She called the girl's name as though really seeking her out and acknowledging her more than to intimidate her. Needless to say, the girl would receive heavy punishment and possibly be stripped of her rank.

((OOC: ))

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games