Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 RP Anyone? ((SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath & Shiningdragon21)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:16 pm
((bumping this back up to the first page.))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:29 am
Looking at the captain as she motioned him over he simply stood there slightly all be it dumbfounded. Not that much earlier she had threatened his life and made it clear she was in no good mood with him. Now tho she acted as she had when he first joined the crew. "Moment's prior to this you would have rather had me thrown from the ship rather then even look at me and now you want a dance" he confronted the captain as he got closer to her. "I don't know what your angle is but I will curiously enough bite" he said standing there looking her up and down. He was confused all be it baffled at her suddenly wanting to dance with him of all people the one not even a day ago she had wanted to end due to his connection with the goddess.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:14 pm
User Image
For Ship and Sea!

Jaqueline laughed and motioned to the band to start another dance, not that they needed the signal. She grabbed Joseph's wrist and pulled him into the dance with her. "I'm still angry with ya, Harding," she said. "But I ain't about ta letcha spoil my fun. Not t'night, anyway."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:45 pm
Being pulled towards the woman Harding moved to take her hands instead getting into the position to dance in the rhythm to the music that was playing. "If your still angry what is the point of doing something like this" he asked as they twirled around dancing along the floor making himself the lead and pulling her along with him. "Fun or not it's not something a normal person would do" he said dipping her as he brought her back up to look into her eyes. Looking away after a moment he continued the dance each movement in time with the music that was playing.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:59 pm
User Image
For Ship and Sea!

Jaqueline laughed. "Well I ain't a 'normal' person. I'm a pirate captain. An' it's the captain's job ta be a good example fer the crew an' keep morale up. If'n I let my own anger get in the way when I'm s'posed ta be havin' fun, it pulls my crew down wit' me."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:45 pm
((Bump. We were on the second page again...))  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:55 pm
(Second page again? I don't get it.)
Sighing a bit as they danced Harding simply shook his head. He decided it would be best not to try and argue with the woman for the time being and instead simply went with it. As the song ended Joesph did one last dip with Jaqueline as he held her there looking down at her. He had known she was rather good looking but from this close it had finally hit him just how beautiful that she was. He was being graced enough to dance with her as well even if he wanted to be gloomy or aggravated he was finding it hard as he lifted her back up to an upright position.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:28 pm
User Image
For Ship and Sea!

Jaqueline smiled and curtsied, something most of the crew hadn't seen in a long time. "Thanks fer dancin' with me, Harding. 'Twas prob'ly the first an' last time, though, eh? We should reach La Isla de Tortuga afore the sun sets tomorrow, an' then yer free ta stay or leave as ya wish."

(('Cause there's a lot of rps in this guild, and they're all moving quick enough to bump us back if neither of us posts more than a day apart from the other.))  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:03 am
Shiningdragon21

((Yoohoo.))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:13 am
(This is what happens when I get to many split focuses on things i forget other things. Sorry but fortunately you remind me of this from time to time.)
"Hmm I suppose that you may be right" he said as they finished there dance looking at Jaqueline as he looked around. "Tho I doubt that you should care much outside of being able to get the goddess of the sea off of your vessel and another pain in the neck off your ship" he chuckled simply watching her.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:35 am
User Image
For Ship and Sea!

"Pain in the neck?" Jaqueline said, thinking about it. Then she shrugged. "Meh. Most'a my crew're pains in the a**, neck, wherever, at some point. It don't bother me too much." She was still a bit mad at Joseph, but since she'd set aside her anger for the night, it was slowly dissipating. "Though gettin' the Lady o' the Seas back off my ship an' in the waters she controls'd be nice, too. C'mon." She gave him a light shove toward the table the ship's cook had set up. "From what Kieren's tol' me, ya ain't eaten since last night. Go getcherself some food 'fore ya pass out." Then another crew member grabbed her and whirled her away into another dance.

(('Sokay.))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:49 pm
Shiningdragon21

((Yoohoo...))  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:06 am
To her words he said nothing as they finished there dance. There crossings would end in Tortuga or atleast that is what he would like to believe. At the mention and motion towards the food he sighed simply turning and walking towards the table. Quickly making himself something simple to eat and pushing it into the form of a sandwich Joesph looked at the food a few times. He was by all honesty not hungry in the least something seeming to have turned his stomach and he likely knew what it was. He was regretting an action of his for once. It wasn't something he usually did but currently he was regretting saying he would simply leave at Tortuga. As much as it pained him to admit it the ship he stood on currently had been in a few days more exciting then a good few years of his life even if it almost ended once or twice.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:41 pm
User Image
For Ship and Sea!

After a while, the dancing came to an end and the crew moved to the outer edges of the deck to clear a space to act as a stage. A few crew members showed off different talents, Jaqueline joined with the cook's aide in a show of knife and blade tricks that almost looked like a dance, the quartermaster showed he had a strong bass singing voice, Kieren did some rope tricks, and the like. By the end of it, most of the crew had shown off their select different talents.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150