Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Teen Titans: New Beginnings (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  Gold!
  Titan!
  Major Villain!
  Minor Villain...
  Citizen... -Hides-
View Results

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:29 am
((I'm eventually going to get around to creating a detective character that the Titans can interact with. Kind of like Batman and... Gordan? Was that his name...?))

'I wonder if I've been changed in the night?
Let me think: was I the same when I got up this morning?
I almost think I can remember feeling a little different.

Alice puts on the clothing she had been given, which consisted of a plain white shirt and a pair of jeans, all hanging loosely on her skinny, underfed frame. She mutters to herself as she brushes her long hair, wincing as the brush catches on knots that had been there for who knew how long until she eventually gets it into some semblance of order. She hides her knives under her new clothes and walks out of the bathroom, grabbing her cloak (I guess that's what it is...) on the way out. "Is there somewhere I can dispose of my clothes...? I doubt I can salvage them..."

'But if I'm not the same, the next question is
'Who in the world am I?'
Ah, that's the great puzzle!'
- Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland, Ch. 2

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:17 pm
((If you mean the commissioner, then yes, that's Gordon. Batgirl, aka Barbara, was his daughter. When Joker shot her, she took on the role of the Oracle to keep all the heroes connected. Just a fun fact. I'm full of 'em. Mostly from the comic books and graphic novels.))

I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

Snow Raven nodded, telekinetically removing the scarf she'd tied to Ghost's side so the mist Draco created could work it's magic. And she knew it was magic. Like her powers were. A moment later, she cocked her head to the side, feeling a burst of energy from one of the others she'd been looking for. She disappeared for a moment, then returned with a small circular device in her hand. "I think I just found another of the people I'm looking for." She handed the little device to Draco. "This was sitting beside the screen in the main room. I've got one, too," she said, flipping aside the edge of her cloak so Draco could see the one on her belt. "Contact me on it if he wakes before I return." Then she disappeared again, reappearing on a rooftop above where Star and Arcana were talking. "Both of them in the same place," she muttered to herself with a small smile. "Who would've thought?"

...But nor am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:18 pm
(DUDE you just inspiried me..uhmm..attempt not to kill me for this hehehee twisted )

Are your eyes truth?
Or are your eyes blind to the lies?
Do you speak your mind?
Or do you speak for their's?

Just then, a figure stood far behind her. The rooftop was long, yet she still felt the presence from the distance. The masked woman turned to see an interesting woman wearing all white. Hearing her mutters, she looked to the two previously assuming them to be the two she was looking for. "Oh? In same place?" Her voice echoed, her mask giving a slight glow. The glow came from one of the jewels rested upon it. The jewel was of a ruby, and it shone brightly now as a smile hid beneath the mask. The masked woman vanished and then stood in front of the white woman. "Little game, yes? Not same place, but there or here? One must wonder if the other is near...." The masked woman said to the white one, looking to the two in question. Another jewel added to the mask's glow as the sapphire lit as well. "Clues to each shall be given, to be fair, yes?" She adds suddenly jumping off the rooftop. Her figure vanished and appeared in front of the woman and man [Star and Jenos].

The masked woman gave a bow to all three, the woman now becoming three as well as her shadow shifted upon the ground. The shadow breaking off into copies as the other two bowed as well. "Let us begin the game, yes?" All three said perfectly looking to the white woman. One of masked women grabbed the girl and another the man. The two copies vanished from sight, both teleporting to different locations. The original masked woman now standing there as she laughed. "What you think can not be the answer, the key must be of more than thought..." Another laugh followed as the two jewels now dimmed. "The card one holds cards of power, so he is of a place with more water...the one with equal power is a place far higher then us... These be the two clues; such a fun game, yes?" The masked woman said giving another bow as if she was within a show bowing to her audience.

The copies went their separate ways, one was high and the other low. The masked woman holding the other woman was now on top of the highest building of the city. "What a view, yes?" She says, letting go of the woman. The other copy, the one holding the man, was deep within the waters of the city. Though, instead of swimming within the water ironically next to the Titan tower as it was the only island closest. "Never been here before, hmm? Oh, the towers lights...they are on?" The copy questioned, seeing the Titan tower. "Yet, the characters of this tower are gone..."

Are you the one within the light?
Or are you the one in the darkness?
Does your actions speak as your voice?
Or does your voice cloud your actions?

(There-to be fair I did part of the job finding them easy for you rofl rofl )  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:53 pm
Ghost slept more peaceful as the cold made his body feel less in pain you can see his breath from the cold  

Xistund

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 2:05 pm
"Well I can throw them away but if you want I could try to fix them for you. I'm pretty good with a sewing machine." Molly said with a smile as she moved stuff off her bed. "Do you have a place to stay?" she asked her.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 2:09 pm
Nick peeked in to see the new girl. "So is this your friend your were talking about?" He asked, waving with a smile.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 2:21 pm

"It's the stains that can't be fixed... And no I don't...", Alice responds. Her gaze slides over Nick, only focusing on him briefly before moving on.

'Who in the world am I?'

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 2:32 pm
Molly looked at Nick and smiled. "Yep." she said. She then looked back at Alice. "You could stay here Miss...um sorry I never asked your name." she said while scratching her head with an embarrassed smile.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 2:41 pm

"Name...?", the pale woman murmurs to herself. She thinks for a second before thinking back to the fight she had just recently been in. "I suppose you could call me Alice."

'Who in the world am I?'

((Now that I think about it, she seems more like the White Rabbit mixed with the Queen of Hearts...))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 2:47 pm
"Hello." Nicholas simply said to her, knowing it's better to just say hi to someone than ignore them. "Mind if I come in now Molly?" He asked, chuckling a little at his request.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 2:56 pm
((Two crazies, both killers, in one apartment, together... What could possibly go wrong?))

"Hello...", Alice responds, eyes glancing in his general direction before wandering again. The people in this city were making little sense to her. First there were those 'heroes' who just left her without even attempting to take her down, then there was this woman who was offering a complete stranger shelter without knowing whether or not they were safe.

'Who in the world am I?'

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:00 pm
(i know, right lol)
"Nice to meet you Alice." Molly said with a smile. She then looked at Nick and nodded. "Yeah, sorry come on in." she said and went into her little kitchen. "You all want something to eat or drink?" she asked them.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:18 pm
(I know right?)

Nicholas could tell she had little interest in him, so he didn't pay much attention to here either. "Oh, no it's fine. I just came to chat a little before going back to bed." He said, sitting down on the couch.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:58 pm
(DUDE you just inspiried me..uhmm..attempt not to kill me for this hehehee twisted )

Are your eyes truth?
Or are your eyes blind to the lies?
Do you speak your mind?
Or do you speak for their's?

Just then, a figure stood far behind her. The rooftop was long, yet she still felt the presence from the distance. The masked woman turned to see an interesting woman wearing all white. Hearing her mutters, she looked to the two previously assuming them to be the two she was looking for. "Oh? In same place?" Her voice echoed, her mask giving a slight glow. The glow came from one of the jewels rested upon it. The jewel was of a ruby, and it shone brightly now as a smile hid beneath the mask. The masked woman vanished and then stood in front of the white woman. "Little game, yes? Not same place, but there or here? One must wonder if the other is near...." The masked woman said to the white one, looking to the two in question. Another jewel added to the mask's glow as the sapphire lit as well. "Clues to each shall be given, to be fair, yes?" She adds suddenly jumping off the rooftop. Her figure vanished and appeared in front of the woman and man [Star and Jenos].

The masked woman gave a bow to all three, the woman now becoming three as well as her shadow shifted upon the ground. The shadow breaking off into copies as the other two bowed as well. "Let us begin the game, yes?" All three said perfectly looking to the white woman. One of masked women grabbed the girl and another the man. The two copies vanished from sight, both teleporting to different locations. The original masked woman now standing there as she laughed. "What you think can not be the answer, the key must be of more than thought..." Another laugh followed as the two jewels now dimmed. "The card one holds cards of power, so he is of a place with more water...the one with equal power is a place far higher then us... These be the two clues; such a fun game, yes?" The masked woman said giving another bow as if she was within a show bowing to her audience.

The copies went their separate ways, one was high and the other low. The masked woman holding the other woman was now on top of the highest building of the city. "What a view, yes?" She says, letting go of the woman. The other copy, the one holding the man, was deep within the waters of the city. Though, instead of swimming within the water ironically next to the Titan tower as it was the only island closest. "Never been here before, hmm? Oh, the towers lights...they are on?" The copy questioned, seeing the Titan tower. "Yet, the characters of this tower are gone..."

Are you the one within the light?
Or are you the one in the darkness?
Does your actions speak as your voice?
Or does your voice cloud your actions?

(There-to be fair I did part of the job finding them easy for you rofl rofl )

((Okay, for one thing, Snow Raven's not wearing all white. For another, that is the most confusing thing I have ever read. And third, I had just found them and now you're making me have to figure out where they are again? Snow can't track them without feeling the energy their powers give off. You just made it really tough for me, lady.

...And I think that was a bit of a godmod.))  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 4:24 pm
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

((Okay, for one thing, Snow Raven's not wearing all white. For another, that is the most confusing thing I have ever read. And third, I had just found them and now you're making me have to figure out where they are again? Snow can't track them without feeling the energy their powers give off. You just made it really tough for me, lady.

...And I think that was a bit of a godmod.))

(Alright..

A- My character does do appearances, she describes their inner name. She knows Snow Raven, and calls her that as snow is white. Plus, I assumed she was white because of the Snow too, so I wrote that. That is my bad for not eyeing into your profile and stalking the pic

B- It is suppose to be confusing because she's speaking almost riddles-that's her character. I type in the format of my character, if you want to explain simply send a pm or ask...

C- I'm minor villain..I have permission to make it tough for you: I am of a villain...this *points at post* is what my character would do. In fact, she was already on the rooftop previously so it does make perfect sense for her to interact with Snow Raven in the first place.

And D- I'm well in range of my character's abilities as she can only multiply once per day and she's teleported too many times within the post for her teleport again for the next 10 hours or so..This is not godmod whatsoever as she has her own consequences.)  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games