Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sanctuary (RPing for EVERYONE!)

Back to Guilds

Sanctuary offers a wide-variety of genres where you can create and maintain your own role-plays! Have fun! 

Tags: chat, role, play, hang-out, everyone 

Reply Sanctuary (RPing for EVERYONE!)
Guild Hangout Thread : C'mon in and Chat with us! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

read one piece
Captain

OG Player

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:04 pm
Emperor Ochimaru
hehehe, sorry for not posting anything!

I meant to but marching band is killing me!

It's fine, but give us a heads up next time ◕‿◕  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:17 pm
Sunny Iridescence

sweatdrop will do  

Emperor Ecchimau

Rare

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:37 pm
-Randomly wanders in and looks around shyly-

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:39 pm
I've had an idea for a roleplay where two or three characters (fans of a particular show) end up as part of the show without really realizing it. I'm open to suggestions as to what show you'd be open to. I'm personally leaning towards Naruto, Rosaro+Vampire, or maybe Sailor Moon...  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100

Vox_Draconis

Eloquent Man-Lover

39,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:39 pm
-drags in a bean bag, and then sprawls on the thread floor-  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:46 pm
Kaosujin Ryu
I've had an idea for a roleplay where two or three characters (fans of a particular show) end up as part of the show without really realizing it. I'm open to suggestions as to what show you'd be open to. I'm personally leaning towards Naruto, Rosaro+Vampire, or maybe Sailor Moon...

Sounds cool, except I don't really watch those shows redface  

read one piece
Captain

OG Player

read one piece
Captain

OG Player

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:48 pm
Did anyone else see The Campaign? I just saw it today and it was hilarious! Luv eet!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:49 pm
Sunny Iridescence
Kaosujin Ryu

Feel free to suggest something then... those are just ones I'm somewhat familiar with...  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

read one piece
Captain

OG Player

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:51 pm
Kaosujin Ryu
Sunny Iridescence
Kaosujin Ryu

Feel free to suggest something then... those are just ones I'm somewhat familiar with...

Well, I like Adventure Time and Teen Titans GO >_>  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:55 pm
Sunny Iridescence
Kaosujin Ryu
Sunny Iridescence
Kaosujin Ryu

I'm fairly familiar with the Teen Titans series, though I can always look up the comic book series... I'd be open to both series, really.  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

Caimbrie

Magical Senshi

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:14 pm
Sunny Iridescence

Alright, I sent in a banner and a short description of the guild like it says. Thank you c:

No no thank you c:  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:24 pm
Sunny Iridescence
Kaosujin Ryu
Sunny Iridescence
Kaosujin Ryu

Yes  

Atikori

Melodious Codger

Meso-The Wizard-

Versatile Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:32 am
Wow I can't believe I'm back on here! Its been sucha long time and everything. Life finally caught up with me lol. Since I've been away for so long I think I'm just gonna start joining RP's here. Ive been away so long but my skills have only improved with my fanfiction writing and book. So I cant wait to start again. I know Im not part of the crew but thats fine since I let no one know and I was gone for so long. I will make sure to get some recruitment done when I can. And of course, hello again to everyone.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:18 pm
Meso-The Wonderer-RP
Wow I can't believe I'm back on here! Its been sucha long time and everything. Life finally caught up with me lol. Since I've been away for so long I think I'm just gonna start joining RP's here. Ive been away so long but my skills have only improved with my fanfiction writing and book. So I cant wait to start again. I know Im not part of the crew but thats fine since I let no one know and I was gone for so long. I will make sure to get some recruitment done when I can. And of course, hello again to everyone.

Good to have you back! : D  

read one piece
Captain

OG Player

Dark Shi Eclipse

8,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:25 pm
I wanna join a RP but i dont wanna just jump in saying "HI EVERYBODY emotion_yatta "

Needs assistants emotion_facepalm

Sanctuary (RPing for EVERYONE!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces