Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mortal Instruments Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for discussions, RPing, and generally enjoying books. Mostly Cassandra Clare's, but other's as well. 

Tags: Mortal, Instruments, Infernal, Devices, Clare 

Reply Mortal Instruments Guild
mortal instruments rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:18 am
antoinette screamed when the took off afraid of such high hights. She closed her eyes tigthly ot wanting to look down for fear she might break upon falling.

" Warn us next time please " Gaven said slightly irritated but mostly fasinated with propers spell.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:32 am
"UWAHH! This... is... AWESOME!" Akahana screamed. "Antoi, open your eyes, it's so cool!" She looked down at the streets below them, and shivered. "It's kind of cold up here though."

Azn_Expo_Marker

Genius

8,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Glitch EiS

Dapper Informer

4,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:45 am
Proper laughed,
" Yes! Now you see how i can be so optimistic!, " he yelled over the sound of the wind, " things dont seem so bad from up here!" Proper flew them past several of the large skyscrapers.
" Look! I found Waldo!!!!" He yelled. Soon after he started circling a building, slowly descending. Eventually they landed in front of a ruined hotel with boarded windows. There was a copper nameplate that had at one point said, Deed Hotel, but someone had marked that out and replaced it with Dead Hotel.
" This would be the place."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:53 am
"look horrable" Gaven said taking in the delapitated building befor moving over to the door and knocking. " We won't cause trouble proper so you wont have to worry about Antoi and I . We want to get out of here fast so lets make this quick"  

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100

Glitch EiS

Dapper Informer

4,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:59 am
Proper groaned as the door swung open seemingly of its own accord.
" my uncle always had a thing for entrances." Taking the lead, he entered the darkened entryway. They hadnt gotten far when they were surrounded by vampires. Proper smiled cordially.
" Hello, all," he said, purposely letting his accent come out, " We have business with your master."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:03 am
" Tell me ...Are all vampire leaders twats? " Gaven blurted his question out. He wasent fond of vampire clans. They seemed pointless to him to have some many blood thirsty vampires in one place. It might make feeding diffcult plus most of the vampire leaders he met were unintellegent to gavens standerds .

Antoi hit her brother in the back of hte head " Keep your thoughts to yourself gaven if you want to live or unlive " she scolded  

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100

Glitch EiS

Dapper Informer

4,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:08 am
One of the vampires in front of them stepped forward
" The master will not be happy to see him." He hissed, pointing at Gaven." Frenchmen..." Proper pinched the bridge of his nose, a thing he did only when aggrivated. " We dont have time for petty rivalries. Take us to Diem." as he said it, he fingers twitched slightly. The leader fliched, then said, " i will take you to Diem" He turned abruptly and headed up a flight of dust stairs. Smiling to himself, he followed.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:12 am
" Bete Brits " Gaverocoh whisperd under an unessisary breath as they headed in.

Antoinette looked about curious " Do they have blood here ? fresh blood?" She asked proper feeling thirsty.  

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100

Glitch EiS

Dapper Informer

4,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:42 am
Proper ascended the stairs, kicking up dust with every step.
" Honestly, I wouldnt know." he said, still keeping up his accent. They reached a highr landing and were led down to a pair of doors that were most likely ornate at one point but were moldy and chipped now.
" The moment of truth." Proper said, then addressed there guide, " you may leave." The vampire turned on its heel and dissapeared.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:00 pm
Akahana sighed. "It's very gloomy in here." She looked up and down the tattered hallways, and she stared at the door. "You, can open that," she said, backing behind them.

Azn_Expo_Marker

Genius

8,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Glitch EiS

Dapper Informer

4,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:19 pm
Proper nodded and opened the door. A boy of his age was busily writing with a fancy pen. He had the same thin frame as Proper, but where Proper had dark, curly hair his was dirty blonde and wavy. He wore a plain suit of navy blue. Proper cleared his throat. The vampire made an impatient noise, " I told you not to disturb me." He had a strong english accent. Proper looked irritated already,
" Uncle Day." Proper said, the vampire flinched as Proper used the translation of his name. he looked up and stared at them. he had the same deep blue eyes as Proper. But whereas with Proper they looked mishievous, with Diem they looked numb.
" My dear nephew, to what do i owe this unexpected pleasure?" He said formally, laying down his pen. Proper heard the well concealed irritation in his Uncle's voice. Proper dropped his accent to say,
" We need you help, Uncle."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:54 pm
"Wow, your uncle is your age?" Akahana whispered quietly, to no one in particular.

Azn_Expo_Marker

Genius

8,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Glitch EiS

Dapper Informer

4,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:19 pm
Diem turned his attention now to Proper's friends,
" Indeed I am. Turned the winter of 1794." His dead eyes looking over Akahana, Antoinette, and Gaven.
" Strange company you keep. A shadowhunter and two rogue vampires." he cast a baleful glance upon his nephew." I hope you have not made him your latest plaything. You know how I disparge you transgressions." Proper turned scarlet at this.
" Uncle! I did not come here to listen to you wax asshatey!" Diem glared at his nephew,
" Pray tell then, what brings the High Warlock of Phoenix into my domain." Proper scowled but related his story to Diem, leaving out the parts of Gavens entry and the contents of The Box. Diem stroked his chin like he expected to grow a beard.
" Well, you were correct on one point. You need not fear in my city. I will extend my protection to you and your...friends" Proper released a breath, but he could hear the but coming soon.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:17 pm
Akahana was silently giggling at Diem's comment on Proper's transgressions.
"What are your conditions sir?" She asked politely.

Azn_Expo_Marker

Genius

8,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Glitch EiS

Dapper Informer

4,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:10 pm
Diem smiled, his fangs glinting in the light,
" I am glad you asked, little shadowhunter. My city is dealing with a troubling amount of rat demons lately. Find the infestation, end it. And in the meantime ill send out feelers into downworld, see what rumors are floating around." Proper sighed, after hearing the but. Everything came at a price with his uncle. Diem noticed the sigh.
" But i can give you some advice, which i give for free. One, stay on your toes, i get the feeling this is more than just you and dearest Primrose. Two, change your appearences. Its a cheap trick but those are the kind that they usually dont see coming. Three, oh and Proper i really stress this one, Id talk to your father." Proper paled then turned bright red. Before he could speak his uncle raised a hand.
" I know how you may feel on this, but i feel it is for the wise. In chess, one does not worry about the pawns, but the hand that moves them." Proper's shoulders slumped. He knew his uncle was right.  
Mortal Instruments Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games