Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wolf of warriors
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:00 pm
User Image

Neru Akita

Neru sighed shaking her head " no its not right i may not like zatsune but i don't think killing her is any wiser she did it to herself and maybe thats how it has to be but hiding mikuo from her won't help her either he is her brother he knows what happened to her parents i know my mother knows there a test right in my hands that proves that he is her brother i hid it for so long mikuo couldnt even find her he had to find her on a cd she may not remember but it isnt right to lie to her anymore lying and keeping secrets dosen't help miku you guys may not want to face the facts but its the truth he's her twin brother and zatsune could never want to end her life so she will say anything no one wants to end there life thats what im saying we have to tell her so maybe the memories will come back and zatsune dosen't have to die!" the pure light slipped out and started to shine on the emperors blade mikuo looked and smiled " i agree with neru its worth a shot plus all of you know the truth as well she cant deny it if u guys say it to"

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:46 pm
MikuHinata1

Zelkova Keyaki

User ImageUser Image

"Life is short, so make good out of the time you have!"

<-Click For My Goddess Fan!
For those close to me...

Zelkova still had Miku in his arms and with the help of his demonic abilities, he had no problems holding her. While holding Miku, Zelkova was reassured that the death of Zatsune wasn't necessary, but the regaining of Miku's memories are. "There has to be a reason she refuses to recollect her memories, or even why she is pushing away the fact that Mikuo is her brother," Zelkova spoke his mind "If she refuses to remember, then I say let's not force it on her." He might be too considerate in this very moment, but what he thought was right needed to be spoken.

"I could understand why she wouldn't want to kill a comrade to regain her memory, but to reject someone telling her about unknown family? That is just a bit strange. She has a reason and I will not allow anyone to put her through this unnecessary stress." Zelkova's cute little childish personality had completely vanished and in its place was this defensive child that acted as he could take on the whole world.

After speaking, Zelkova had began to realize the area that they were in and try to recall the direction to the house that he was in previously. "I'm going to get Miku to a bed because this doesn't seem like a good position to be holding anyone." He said before walking off towards the house that he could recall from memory.

Once he got into the house, Zelkova put Miku in the bed that he had recently awoken from and tucked her in, smiling his childish smile. The childish personality must have returned. But what of their talk? What has happened to that?

… I will protect them with all that I have!
Click For My Goddess Scythe! ->

Nobody Knows:
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Arru_Akki

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:32 pm
° o . O . o ° User Image ° o . O . o °
Queen ѻf the ʛѻds

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

...True my innocence and song...

Articuno listen to Neru, then Zelkova, but she paid attention to Neru and Mikuo as she started to argue, "Neru and Mikuo, I read the folder, and there is no other way to regain Miku-chan's memory back, then find out her twin brother is still alive. If she decide not to get her memory back, she will let her counterpart live, it's her choice. If there is the other way, then what will Miku-chan think when she find out her own brother have a deep hatred towards her counterpart. She and Zatsune are good friend, until she grew jealous about Miku-chan's popularity and tries to kill her. Miku-chan wanted her old friend back, and sing together like the old days," she argued at them about Miku's decisions and told them if Miku regain her memory without killing Zatsune, yet finding out her brother held the hatred towards Zatsune. She remember seeing Miku's memory getting along with Zatsune, and desperately searching for Zatsune to come back home. Dell sigh and look at the sky with his hands in his pocket, while Yuuki clinches on Articuno's white feathery dress. Yuuki can't stand them fighting.
Miku's memory of the twin begin to disappear as she regain her conscious by waking up. She look at the ceiling, wondering how did she get home, which she realize Neru is showing her the paper of DNA of Mikuo, which she couldn't remember Mikuo as her twin brother because she hardly knew him, trying to find and help Zatsune coming back to her senses, and she always spend so much time staying in her Heaven in Olympian, yet focusing on music or her friends by playing with them or hanging out. She sat up and look around to see Zelkova, and few minutes later, due to his cuteness childish smile on his face, she slip to childish by quickly glomping him with cute smile on her face, "Hi Zelkova-kun!"

...True my heart and love...

User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:06 pm
MikuHinata1

Zelkova Keyaki

User ImageUser Image

For those close to me...

Zelkova continued to watch Miku as she slept and what he saw was that she seemed like she was fighting something, an idea or a dream. He watched her in worry, but kept a smile on his face as he believed waking up to a smile always brightened one's days rather than waking up to a sad or worried look. As he observed Miku struggling to fight off something in her mind, Zelkova was thinking about what Neru had said and began considering anyway that he could help try to regain Miku's memory without having a turn for the worst.

Zelkova was thinking and his smile soon faded, but the moment he saw Miku move, he forgot what he was thinking about and smiled. "Good mor-" He was cut off by Miku hugging his tightly. He smiled and hugged her back. "Hi, hi, Miku-san." He smiled at as he hugged her, happy that she was one of the other people in this world that actually loved him this way. It was much better than living in the Underworld. "How are you feeling, Miku?" He smiled as he stared at her.

Nobody Knows:

Arru_Akki

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:37 pm
Queen ѻf the ʛѻds

Miku heard him as she let go of him, then listen to him to see how is she feeling. She glaze her aquamarine eyes on the ceilings, then she look at him with her famous smile, "I'm feeling good. Thank you for asking me, I'm very appreciated from your concern," she replied in happy mood, until Zatsune came by, "Sorry to interrupt the wake up call, but Miku, you left this information about Nirvana in the Karaoke Bar," said Zatsune as she show them the paper and the book about Nirvana. She place the paper and the book on the table, but she sees Zelkova, then she give him an apology look as she remember she called him really stupid, "Hey, sorry I called you brat from other realm. To be honest, you are a good child with demon horn," she apologize to him, then felt very weird to admit about him and his horn. Miku smiles, she is glad to see her counterpart being honest and apologize to Zelkova for being harsh.

User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:17 pm
MikuHinata1

Zelkova Keyaki

User ImageUser Image

For those close to me...

Zelkova smiled at Miku as she told him she was fine. He felt like there was a lot of pressure that was removed from him. But the sense of something dark appeared that shifted Zelkova's attention towards the door. It was only Zatsune. Her presence was kind, but her aura was still evil. What could he expect from Miku's counterpart other than the opposite from Miku. Her apologize seem genuine although she didn't seem like the type to apologize. It made Zelkova smile and almost chuckle. "Words don't hurt anyone unless you allow them too, Zatsune!" He told her as he stood straight, his hands behind his back and his calm and genuine smile appeared.

After the apologizes were given out, Zelkova turned his head to stare at what Miku had laying on the table. It seemed like a note, but words he couldn't understand. Maybe it was because he never learned to read in the underworld, or maybe it was because it was in a language he couldn't understand, but in the end, he couldn't read it. "What does it say, Miku?" He asked with a curious expression. His eyes trailed the entire page trying to figure out where it began and where it ended.

Nobody Knows:

Arru_Akki

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:34 pm
Queen ѻf the ʛѻds

Zatsune smiles at Zelkova and left to watch the television, meanwhile Miku read the note, and heard Zelkova asking her. Queen of the Olympian glance at him with a smile on her face, then look at the note, "I wrote it down, so I can warn everyone in Olympian and people about dangerous device called Nirvana. James-san, the God of Wisdom, and I were talking to one of guild master name Makarov Dreyar-san. this evil person name Xehanort might use Nirvana for something, only to stop Nirvana is destroying six larcrimas at the same time. I think only six stronger heroes and heroines can do that, but we lost one hero long time ago," she told him about Nirvana, and weakness that she's been studying on Nirvana.
Zatsune watch the television and eating her snack, Pocky, while watching the news in Japan. Mostly about Miku and Mikuo's resemble, it seems like some fan believe they are cousins, but most of them think they are not related because Miku told her fans that she might be only child.

User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:30 pm
MikuHinata1

Zelkova Keyaki

User ImageUser Image

For those close to me...

Zelkova listened to Miku as she was explaining what was on the paper. He still couldn't understand the writing, but when he heard what she was saying, he felt like he had to do something, but what? It was his responsibility, but he wasn't able to do anything in his current position especially after coming out of the state that he just came from.

"These plans will help form a counter strike?" He asked with a smile on his face, wanting a little bit of an explanation or even to provoke a conversation. He wasn't good on words, but he did want to get something to understand about the world as he was gone.

The Television in the other room didn't bother him, but it did bring up some curiosity that he had. What would happen if Miku's memory did return?

Nobody Knows:

Arru_Akki

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:27 pm
Queen ѻf the ʛѻds

Miku heard Zelkova, but this is going to be hard, only stronger people can destroy six Lacrimas at the same time. She place her finger on her chin to think about searching for six strong warriors, "Yes, but only six warriors or wizards have to destroy six Lacrimas at the same time. The Olympians will discuss this, but if we destroy Lacrimas, while being repaired, it might repair it again," she told him as she memorize the book she read, then very concern about repairing Nirvana. If she believe Zai will help them, but Articuno will be decline that idea because of their elements are different, fire and ice can't get along, except having a soft spot for Inferno, which she's too stubborn to show it. Miku continue to think about destroying six Lacrima at the same time, then suddenly she look at Zelkova with a smile on her face, "I think only way to destroy six at the same time is to fully repaired, that means one person have to search for last millennium item. Let's see..." she told him and then wrote down about the way to destroying Nirvana, until she write the Millennium Item down, "... I know there are eye, necklace, scale, key, and puzzle are chosen. I don't know which one is the last item, the rod or the ring. Xehanort might have one," she told him as she analyze the chosen Millennium Items, but couldn't tell which is the last item. She wonder Zatsune knew about last item. Miku will need to have a discussion with Olympian about the Nirvana and the possible searching for Last Millennium Item to keep it hidden.

User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:14 pm
MikuHinata1

Zelkova Keyaki

User ImageUser Image

For those close to me...

Listening to her explaining what he had asked, Zelkova considered his role in all of this. He considered that he would assist with destroying one of the six Lacrimas and even considered asking for Zai for assistance, but in the end, he would only be helping something that he may or may not be allowed to do. As one of the three rulers of the Underworld, he must consult with Arru and Zai before making a decision this grand in scale. Certainly, this was something that needed to be brought to their attention and being the Grim Reaper of this world, his duty was to stay an observer until the time came to act.

When Miku spoke of the last piece and heard her suggesting where it may be, he considered placed, but being as lost as he was, this seemed to only be an act. "Hmm..." Yup, certainly an act. "Maybe it is hidden away somewhere that no one will ever find it!" Zelkova concluded. And what a conclusion. Obvious as it may be, there may have been a reason they did not know of which it may be. As broad as this conclusion may have been, it may reveal the reason she did not know which it may be and it has yet to be found.

Nobody Knows:

Arru_Akki

Wuppa Wuppa

Beloved Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:24 am
K a i t o xx S h i o n

VOCALOID 00-02

Either Kaito had been feeling very depressed or a heavy dark cloud was hanging over him like the plague. It didn't matter at the time, but it certainly gave him a shudder. He brought his shoulders up and clasped his hands together, rubbing them together as if he were cold.

In truth he wasn't cold, but scared. Scared like the child he was. Like a child who hoped for the world but got an Old Radio in turn. Kaito began to walk down the stairs of his apartment cradling his scarf close to him; his security blanket.

The Ice Cream Shop was out of the question, as Kaito was unsure of what would pop up and try to kill him next. Maybe it was like this, or maybe someone tried to give him an Ice Cream scare? A practical joke, right? Or did someone hate him enough to send minions of the Underworld to kill him? The thoughts troubled poor Kaito, but he began to hum a tune as he walked down the road, a tune that gave him some hope; Hello, Planet.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:28 am
Queen ѻf the ʛѻds

Miku thought of it, she wonder if Fairy Tails or any other guild know about Nirvana's weakness. She couldn't put the finger into this, "Probably, if we might have a chance," she replied as she think about asking Makarov for any history about Nirvana and seen it before.
Hiyama and Gakupo decide to visit Kaito, needing some company for boys hanging out. Gakupo wish Luka would come, but she's busy to practice her song for concert, "Why can't my Luka-chan come and visit Kaito, I'm get bored without her?" he complains to himself, and Hiyama adjust his glasses, "Luka-chan is very serious woman, but if we bring Miku-chan to see Kaito-kun, she would faint. Crypton Future Media gave them their design clothes, just imagine Miku-chan dress as Emerald and look at Kaito-kun for cuteness. I wonder how did they react," he told him as he imagine Miku in Emerald Chinese dress with Kaito, probably Sapphire Chinese cloth, but Miku will be faint. For Gakupo, he find it cute for Miku, his daughter-figure, in Chinese Emerald Dress, mostly Luka's Ruby Chinese Dress. He begin to blush about Luka, "She made me think about Luka-chan's Ruby Chinese Dress, but what the heck," he replied as they laugh, then heading to Kaito's Apartment.

User Image
User Image

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Arru_Akki

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:30 am
MikuHinata1

Zelkova Keyaki

User ImageUser Image

For those close to me...

Zelkova's mind was going wild while adventure roamed about it. His eyes sparkled with the ideas of a new adventure, a new "game" to play. He's smile grew wide while his body roamed in a circle with his arms out, imitating a plane scooping an area out. "Neh, neh, Miku-chan!" He called out in a childish, but happy tone while he he rushed over to Miku's side and grabbed her by the arm, tugging gently downward as he spoke. "When we find the item, can we be the first to catch it?" With his wild imagination exploding, he pictured the item to be something like a bunny that would be difficult to capture, but fun to chase. His eyes were sparkling with excitement and the only thing he anticipated for Miku to say was "yes".

Nobody Knows:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:56 pm
Queen ѻf the ʛѻds

Miku felt a tug and look at Zelkova as she listen to him about finding the item. She begin to thought of it, if they find the last millennium item, but she can't touch it because it's body-linked. She brought up the smile and pat on his head like big sister did to her little brother, "We can, but we have to be more careful, it's body-linked. We can't touch it unless we need cloth or telekinesis to carry it." sh told him very calmly, yet cheerful. Zatsune walked by and overheard about Last Item and body-linked, until suddenly her Millennium Necklace showed the future to see the Millennium Rod through her eyes, but she remember one place, in Fiore Kingdom, she can't tell what place. At the end, she gasp and slide the door, it startled Miku, "The Last Item is somewhere in Fiore Kingdom!" she shout as she reveal where the Last Item might be, leaving Miku really stunned to look at her counterpart.
Articuno and Yuuki leave Neru and Mikuo as they heading to Hatsune Residence, then she enter as she took Yuuki to guest room, she likes to call it Kids Room. She and Yuuki starts playing each other like the old day.

User Image
User Image

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Arru_Akki

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:51 pm
MikuHinata1

Zelkova Keyaki

User ImageUser Image

For those close to me...

His heart nearly exploded with excitement as he listened to Miku agreeing to adventure. "I can't wait!" Waiting wouldn't be much of an issue because the moment they had finished with their conversation, Zatsune came through the door with the general location of the last piece.

Zelkova's smile lifted and his eyes got wide as if shocked, but this was excitement rushing through his entire being. He turned to Miku quickly, grabbing her hand and wrapping his fingers around her hand. "Miku-chan, Miku-chan!" He shouted as he was tugging her out of her seat and in the direction of the door, but with his small body and his seal strength, he was no stronger than a child of his size. "The item is in Fiore! It's in there! Let's go, go, go!" Zelkova contineud to tug Miku out of her seat like an impatient child that was excited to go to the candy story. "Let's go!"

Nobody Knows:

Japan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out