Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Completed Roleplays
**Mortal Recoil (Blood's Trial, Part II)**(finished) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:52 am
Spyke arrives at the house just in time to see Sciz running out of it with River who is out cold. "SCIZ!!!!!" Spyke charges at Sciz fire sword in hand. "Let go of MY WIFE!!!!"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:15 pm
((*cups hands around mouth* RUN SCIZ! RUUN!!))

Jarkoven was surprised at how easy this was... He was able to walk right past guards, and nobody minded when he began to scale the building a night. This was a cakewalk compared to most other jobs! Now here he was, under Frost's bedroom balcony, waiting for her to come out. He snickered to himself. His mind raced with thoughts of all illicit ideals. He just might be able to enjoy himself, too.  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:37 pm
Frost walked silently into her room with a sigh. "S.M. isn't coming to bed, I guess...What is up with him?" She asked herself, before stripping down and slipping her nightgown on, running her hands over the thin white silk to smoothe it out. She felt a chill, and looked over to see the balcony doors open. "...Rose must've left it open..." She walked out onto the balcony, looking up at the moon. "Mother...What do you want me to about Blood...? I need your guidance..." She whispered, standing there for a few moments longer before turning and beginning to head in. "Some queen I turned out to be..."

((Ya know, cloroform would've been easier, Sciz. Quicker, too.))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:37 pm
((That was one of the choices I was considering, but I ended up between a medium between doing that and beating the tar out of River. Thank Draid for the latter suggestion ^_~))

Uncle Sciz
Vice Captain

Hilarious Reveler

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:46 pm
The group of cultists that Blood had sent to kidnap River originally arrived. They were in their street clothes, so you couldn't readily tell they were cultists. They saw Sciz rush by them with River. Recoznizing him, they considered that he had done that and they were just backup, so they did what any good backup would do: Unleash some covering fore on Spyke while Sciz fled.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:47 pm
Spyke notices the people get in his way. "******** me guess Blood has a damn cult." Spyke points his sword at the people. "Move or else I will kill you."  

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:48 pm
Jarkoven clipped a cord onto one of the railposts soundlessly. This would help him. He pulled out the power restriction cuffs and flipped himself up onto Frost, wrapping his arms and legs around her and flinging them both over the edge, slapping the cuffs on her midair.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:51 pm
Sciz looked back, nearly getting hit by the fireball and stumbling. "ABOUT TIME!" Sciz turned around and regained his balance, sprinting off into the distance. Well that was certainly a close call...  

Uncle Sciz
Vice Captain

Hilarious Reveler

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:52 pm
((Just to add more excitement.))

Fenrir was monitoring the shadows when he saw what Jarkoven was doing. He appears at the base of the balcony and skates along the shadows after him, "Stop right there! Don't make me kill you!"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:57 pm
((Heh, I was thinking of complicating things for Jarkoven too. Something having to do with Draid. Y'know, because HE's the reason why guards don't mind people scaling the palace. This works fine, too.))

Jarkoven laughed as the cord stopped him and Frost from crashing into the ground, flipping both of them to an upright position. He flung Frost over one shoulder as he cut the cord and made a sprint towards the edge of the island. "I'll drop her off the edge I swear it!"

The cultists laughed. one shouted, "NO!!"  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:59 pm
Frost's eyes widened and she yelped in surprise, struggling against her kidnapper. "Hey! What is the meaning of this?! Release me this instant!" She tried to freeze him, but couldn't summon the power and immediately realised Jarkoven must've put power cuffs on her.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:03 pm
Spyke glares at the cultists. "Did you just laugh at me..." He then quickly cuts on of the cultists in half down the middle before burning another one to a crisp. "GET THE ******** OUT OF MY WAY!!!!"  

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200

Serenla the Cat
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:10 pm
(( I just didn't want to feel left out))

Rain jerked as she stopped zoning out, startled by sudden yelling. She climbed the building next to her, getting a way better view. She hadn't realized how close to the castle she was. She made her way back down, and took off at a steady run. She ran right past the guards, not pausing long enough to determine if they were trying to stop her. She saw a figure running toward the edge, and tried to get a closer look. She didn't recognize whoever it was, but she did recognize the figure flung over his shoulder. She drew a knife, realizing she'd left one at- that didn't matter right then.

"OI!!! THE F*** YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!?!" she yelled, speeding up. Stealth obviously wasn't going to work.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:10 pm
Sciz glanced back every few seconds while he was running, hoping Spyke wasn't following him. When he was sure that he was completely occupied with the cultists, he turned around a corner in the street and slid down through a sewer grate, taking River's unconscious body with him and starting his walk towards the cult's underground city. I don't get enough alcohol for this s**t...  

Uncle Sciz
Vice Captain

Hilarious Reveler

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:18 pm
Fenrir knew he wasn't bluffing, but it was a good hundred meters until the edge, so he had time. He began launching shadow balls at the man, each draining a considerable amount of energy. But because it was night, the shadows and darkness gave him more than enough energy. "The next one's hitting you in the head if you don't stop!" he was purposefully aiming for the side that Frost wasn't slung over. He really didn't want to hit her.  
Completed Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games