Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
H.I.V.E. Academy (Dead) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:13 am
((Who's Snooki?))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:19 am
Feeling the hit strike and watching Arielle strike back Gamer dodges the blows seeming to dance as Talim usually did when she was placed on the defensive. Hopping away Gamer slid to a stop looking up as he saw what was falling towards Arielle who likely was more focused on him then behind herself. He didn't seem to show any trace of caring tho as he hopped from one foot to the other letting the tonfa's shake back and forth as he suddenly again returned to normal. Exhaling he looked at her for a moment as he pulled out the game from his charger placing it on his belt as he stood there inserting another one. Holding back was taking a toll on him using alot more energy then he wanted to trying to keep from killing Arielle as he shook himself off. He was starting to sweat which he didn't like since he hadn't brought any clothing to change into. The game was unknown yet as he simply watched to see of Arielle would move from being struck by the rock thing.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

N K Cake

Conservative Poster

5,700 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:32 am
((I think he may have meant the Snooki part as a joke, considering she's at the top of the list of annoying reality TV persons, and a really really stupid individual.
Btw I have an observation o: While the undead dude with the Guitar took several hits and his body fell hilariously apart, how many times exactly did the other person in the fight get hit and how severely? I may be mistaken but maybe I noticed an odd pattern there.))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:37 am
(*reads back over* Hmm you may have a point looking out our fight only one good deep wound on gamer that was healed not long after words and 1 good hit on Arielle with a couple small ticks here and there between the two. Terrible thing there terrible thing. The fight is taking a more stamina toll on both of them with gamer's battery running short having switched multiple characters several times.)  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:45 am
((Arielle has a bruised, possibly cracked or broken, rib at the moment.
Wasn't paying much attention to the other fight though))

“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning'

Arielle staggers as the other student runs into her, letting out a hiss of pain when he accidentally elbows her where she had been hit a few moments ago. She grabs the unfortunate boy and throws him at Gamer as she moves towards him once again.

'I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
-Winston Churchill

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:51 am
((Lockstep's completely fallen apart while Hex only has a burn on her arm, and even that's not too bad. lol. I wasn't godmoding, either.))  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:53 am
Taking a breathe as the boy ran into Arielle it unfocused him enough to not have a character in mind for the game he had put in until she had grabbed and thrown the boy. His mind quickly started to think which would be best but he didn't have much time to think as he ducked under the boy his eyes losing track of where Arielle was at during that time. "Jin" he muttered his hair going fully black and spiking up as his clothing changed to mimic Jin's as he got back up seeing wher Arielle was just as he was getting up and only giving him enough time to throw up a block.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:14 am
(Copying Xistund my avi version of Gamer for the current items I have in my inventory. Hopefully I can find a video game hand held in the stores some where for him.)  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

phantom_princess21

Friendly Smoker

6,375 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:56 am
((OMG GUYS, is this what I get for going to a party!!!!!))

janelle, seeing Morri-senpai's and gamer's conditions, grins. She's all for taking down the weakened. It made it easier for her to beat 'em and keep her anger in check. Grinning she ran at gamer, raising the sword above her head. when she was close enough, she gave one powerful swing, aimed at his chest

((and shining she only has one sword....................for now))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:10 am
Already blocking Gamer was able to stop the sword his hands taking the blunt of the attack making him happy this character was less then human blood tho trickling down from his palms as he was still open and more or less stuck in a bit of a bind. Janelles interruption tho got rid of any thoughts of holding back anymore as he tightened his muscles to help lessen the blow from Arielle his next game one of his strongest and rarely used ones.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

The Original Jitterbug

Dedicated Hunter

3,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:46 am
An eerie voice suddenly echoed from above. "Gone, but not forgotten!!!!" Will shrieked, a thick black fog pouring down from above. Though this cloud barely had enough toxin to kill a fly, it was incredibly difficult to see through, making it the perfect cover to move back to his body from his position on a pipe. His body, meanwhile, simply sat in the lotus position, awaiting to be reunited.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:00 am
((Yes, it was a joke aimed at the terrible piece of sh*t that is Jersey Shore, Snooki being the show's lameass mascot/skank-tank))

After recalling Jersey Devil, Carson sat back down and continued reading from where he had left off. Not really paying any more attention to the students' fights.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:48 pm
I'm not a simple Jinx, I'm much worse.

Katriana groaned. "Give it up, Lockstep. I won already. I'm not gonna stop you from putting yourself back together, but I'm getting tired of this."

I'm a HEX.

((I think I might do the same as you boys and make my avi look like my character. I wonder...if I enter it in the avi arena, would it be a cosplay or an original?))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:09 pm
((Frack the fracking frack... see what happens when i cant post for like a day!? I miss a butt load of frackin frack))  

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:21 pm
Scott tightened that last piece of his armor. He took his time. Why should he rush to hurt someone? The only reason he was in gym was to train his body in case he needed to protect himself. So, with full armor to protect his emotions and not his body, he sat on the other side of Julian. Waving his hand over the board, it was is way of asking, "Can I play?"

Scott knew chess. He was good at it. Better than some, but to someone like Kingside, probably only a minor irritant. Some pair of idiots wandered too close so Scott took out his shotgun attachment. Sliding it on his arm, he cocked it and the other two slowly backed away. Nothing like the sound of a shotgun shell sliding into the barrel to inspire fear.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games