Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[FIELD CLASS] Adventure Skills 101 - OVER! Homework, Pg. 21! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:00 am
And then there were none. The only molerats remaining sat calmly among the students, looking to their assorted tamers with adoring faces. "Wonderful!" Moira called out, beaming. "Nice job! We saved a whole bunch!! Now, everybody go stand by the wall, please..."

As soon as students and molerats were clear, there was a rumble from the entry tunnel. A small herd of Trashbots swept into the cavern, half of them scooping up the mucky piles of molerat bedding while the others gingerly retrieved the fallen. "They'll be relocated to another cave!" Moira shouted over the noise, winking at Thackery in particular.

The Trashbots were surprisingly effective - within a few minutes, the floor of the cavern had been completely cleared, revealing slabs of pitted stone placed here and there among the stalgmites. The foul molerat smell was fading, replaced with a growing dampness in the air. "Oh, good, it's all still here! Yay!" Moira clapped her hands, and the gnomes rushed forward to push at the stone slabs. Faint hisses of steam escaped from beneath the stone as the slabs began to move. "Students of Amityville, allow me to present... the long-lost Amityville hot springs!"

With one final heave, the gnome teams slid the stone slabs back into their resting places, revealing a system of natural pools, each filled with warm, clear water. "Yes, yes... oh, excellent, the balance is perfect!" Moira beamed, bustling from pool to pool, occasionally pausing to dump a purifying spell-orb into the water. "There we go, spookies - enjoy!!"

She stepped back and gestured grandly at the hot springs.

Quote:
The Amityville Hot Springs!

- Now you know why Moira insisted on towels! The hot springs have... pretty much the usual features for hot springs? Nice warm water, some pools have natural geothermal 'bubble jets', etc. Have fun with it and enjoy!

- There are additional little caverns off to the side with changing facilities/basic showers (think the kind of showers you'd find at a beach, just a simple rinse, and changing rooms separated with curtained partitions). If you want a bathing suit... well, there could be some in there. Gnomes supplying in exchange for watching the hot springs action? Who knows.

- The tamed molerats may sit on the sides, play with the students, etc. If your character has tamed molerats, you can determine what they do, so long as they remain adoring and gentle.

- The class is not over yet! The final phase will begin at 8:00pm 11:00 am (changed for RL stuff) PST on Friday, March 2nd.

As always, quote me to interact with Moira, and feel free to PM me with any questions!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:01 am
Calling all students, your relaxing hot springs vacation is ready!

nekoluch
1. Levi

LP
2. Willow

Bloodlust Dante
3. Damien

Ol-j-man
4. Mortimer

chimarii
5. Danny

demon_pachabel
6. Shehk

Chobi_Chocobo
7. Neil

Ice Queen
8. Roch

Blade Kuroda
9. Jericho

ramenli
10. Yin

iStoleYurVamps
11. Frost in the Storm

Marushii
12. Merope

Valeria
13. Alexander

kuromeez
14. Ren

Zyphiris
15. Edel

Nio Love
16. Riley

Carhop Calvalier
17. Genevieve

Dragain
18. Lizzy

Drifter Jet Enduro
19. Siobhan

Grey Dragon
20. Jove

Nothing Yet
21. Thackery

Trira
22. Moure

MoonKitsune
23. Calder

MoonKitsune
24. TG

Bilious
25. Enzo

Bilious
26. Christof

Iizbot
27. Aymet

iloveyouDIE
28. Ulmuka

Smerdle
29. West

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:37 am
((Is it even possible to be more in love with Sosi right now?))

Unfortunately before either the mantodae or the zomboil could ask to keep a delicious corpse they were being directed to the wall, and Yin found that the final molerat, the one he had not killed, was following him around with an entirely disturbing look on its face. And then some of the robots that looked like the ones he had faced with Miss Danny were in the cave, taking away the delicious food and other things in the cavern that he did not want in the least. It actually...reminded him that he should probably take the small robot that was in his room out of the closet at some point.

He watched, leaning forward a bit (which his(?) molerat seemed to take as a sign to rub up against him, almost knocking him over) as they began to move slabs of stone...revealing...hot springs? He began to grin. Yes, those were definitely hot springs. Mantodae's kept clean, and while for a young boil going to the hot springs had been an extremely, extremely rare treat it was something that he had enjoyed very much. He turned to grin at Alexander. "Have you ever been in..." he trailed off, pretty much knowing the answer already. Alexander? Hot water? Not exactly a match made in heaven.

Glancing back he noticed an area off to the side, where gnomes were waiting with some more towels and most of them seemed bunched around one cavern, which apparently seemed to be for ghouls. "I think I shall go try to find a clean towel and see if there is somewhere to clean up a bit." It would not do to try to get into one of the hot springs covered in molerat goop. His molerat headbutted him and he scratched it under the chin. "Do you want to get cleaned up as well?" He would wait for the answer before going over to try to find the cavern for boils.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:42 am
For a moment, Jericho actually got excited at the sound of hot springs. However, he soon became incredibly wary. The last time the students were around any sort of hot spring was right before a giant death charm of doom showed up to incinerate 95% of the group there. He had managed to dodge the hell out of its fire blasts, but most others were not so fortunate. In fact, if he recalled, just about everyone who was IN the springs at the time ended up getting killed in the first blast.

Yes. He did not trust this.

"... Are you sure there are no giant angry dragons living near this?" he asked Moira.

Sosiqui

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:12 am
Most people would enjoy having hot springs. Mort was not one of those people, not due to actually hating the things but, well, not being able to fully enjoy them. He stared at the inviting pools and swallowed hard, backing away a step from the nearest. Both tamed rats of his wiggled their bums beside him, chittering and giving him motions to move forward, sir, not back.

But . . . but they looked so deep. And bubbly. And watery.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:13 am
Siobhan waited to the side with her noble followers, sitting atop MoleRat1 and overlooking the sudden overhaul. Soon, the teacher said the magic words, and Siobhan's eyes lit up yet again. "Hot Springs?" She said quietly at first. "Real Hot Springs? We can.... we...."

And then it happened.

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!" She squealed happily, wiggling atop her MoleRat mount. The mole rats chittered along with the banshee's squeals, bouncing up and down as she wiggled in excitement. "OH YAY!"

Siobhan cast her stick and towel aside, and leapt from her mount, canon balling into the nearest spring; fully clothed.  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:36 am
He thought about it. He stared at the hotsprings. Then Roch did what Roch would always do in a situation like this, unzipped his vest, kicked off his boots and doffed his pants, to reveal his black broken heart patterned boxers (hell, half the school had seen them often enough already!) and head to the springs to slide in.

He even ducked under, washing away the molerat brains and messing up his hair. Then he lounged back against the side of the hotspring, his arms draping over the edge of the pool. Niiiice.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:41 am
Siobhan swam around in the hot spring, paddling in circles and 'singing', "Hot Springs! Hot Springs! Hot Springs! Hot Springs! Hot Springs! Hot Springs! Hot Springs! Hot Springs! Hot Springs! Hot Springs! Hot Springs! Ho----OH NO MY HAIR!" Siobhan squeaked, suddenly feeling a tug. It was a wonder she forgot just how long her hair was, ten feet of it always forgotten as it dragged behind her.

"It is caught in something." Siobhan dove underwater to investigate, finding it was caught around someone's ankle.

That someone was Roch.

Siobhan got to work, grabbing Roch's ankle and trying to unwrap her long tresses from around his ankle.  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:44 am
Wat...

Wat...

WAAATTTT??

Roch's eyes grew huge as someone or something wrapped around his ankle, then started tugging and-- "SON OF A WITCH ITS A TENTACLE MONSTER!!" he yelped, starting to get dragged under as he panicked.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:48 am
My goodness this thing that was attached to her hair was wiggly! Siobhan let go of his ankle, and surfaced right in front of Roch.

Oh.. it was a person stuck to her hair! Oops! She nearly drowned him!? "I am Sorry! I AM VERY SORRY! But your ankle is wrapped around my hair---I MEAN MY hair is wrapped around your ankle..." She prattled nervously, wringing her hands together and staring the reaper in the eyes.  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

NeoSeussi

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:49 am
Alex glanced up from all of the death and carnage surrounding he and Yin when their instructor announced that all molerats had been taken care of and to move to the side. He shambled along beside Yin, his own two tamed molerats following along behind him, getting out of the way in time to see trashbots making their way into the cavern to begin cleaning up the mess.

"Well, that answers both of us, I guess." He whispered to the weremantis. They weren't going to have to clean up the mess themselves, and they weren't going to be allowed to keep one of the corpses for consumption. The latter was a shame.

Alex took the opportunity of no longer being eaten by giant mutant molerats to have a glimpse around the room and see how everyone else fared in their taming. He noted that quite a lot of students had molerats following them around, but also there were several who were covered in the blood and gore that indicated they had blown up a molerat or two themselves. That made Alex feel quite a bit less badly for the ones he exploded.

Alex's molerats kept butting their heads into his shoulders as though they wanted some type of attention, so he would unconsciously reach over and give them a scratch behind the ears. They really weren't so bad, now that they weren't trying to bite him. Still smelt tasty though.

As things in the room progressed, Alex was surprised to learn that this was actually an area for hot springs.

Good to know. Was it time to leave now?

A glance down to Yin though showed the mantodae grinning, and Alex winced inwardly, knowing full well already that it probably meant they were staying. He gave the weremantis a completely blank look, and blinked, as though to say 'are you kidding? Of course I haven't.' Oh well, it couldn't all be bad, right? Maybe he could give his left leg a dunk.

"Uh, ya, I guess I should really. But not in one of those." He pointed at the hotspring. He would sit on the side and watch, thank you very much. "Maybe I can get a new towel and dunk it then wipe myself off or something." he mused, mostly to himself, not knowing yet that there were showers in the caverns. Though he honestly didn't care that much that he was covered in gore.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:55 am
User Image

He was too young to be rappppeeeeddd!! He jerked back, trying to look tough as he slowly figured out what in the hell this ghost ghoul was talking about. Her voice kept going up and down and it was really sort of freaky.

Then he stared at her, as if trying to prove she was lying. He raised his leg, looking at the ankle in question. "Ooooh. Uh... sorry?"

She wasn't gonna do anything to him, was she? Really?  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:03 pm
What a strange boil!

Siobhan shook her head. "No no no nooo! I am the one who should be sorry! I did not take into account the unpredictability of my tresses! Here! Allow me to assist you!" She once again grabbed the ankle attached to Roch and tried to untangle her hair from him.

"Hot springs~ Hot springs! Hot springs HOT SPRINGS~" She coo'd in a scratchy voice, attempting to sing but failing horribly. Meanwhile the rest of her hair floated around the spring willy nilly. It was a spring of hair. All the hair.

"Are you a reaper? You look like a reaper. What happened to your clothing? Do you often bathe naked?" Apparently wearing boxers was being naked, in Siobhan's eyes.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:07 pm
Glug glug gluggg...

A bubble.

Her pulling on his ankle had dragged his head under water. She was DEFINITELY out to kill him, the punk boil decided.  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:11 pm
. . .

Oops.

Siobhan squawked and dove under the water, pulling Roch back up from his almost death. "EEEYAAAA I am so sorry I am so sorry I am so sorry I am so sorry I am so sorry I am so sorry I am so sorry...." Siobhan wimpered.

"I am a terrible horrible banshee and I should not be allowed to have any of the fun. Do you want my noble mounts? I will give you Fluffy and Puffy----wait no I love them you can't have them DON'T TAKE THEM FROM MEEEEEEE!!!" She sobbed into the reaper's chest.  
{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff