Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[FIELD CLASS] Human Studies 101 [HOME WORK PG 14] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:22 pm
Ulmuka did not regret taking this class! He didn't learn anything about humans really, but he'd rode a giant cyclops dog and now he was getting a new pet.

SUCCESS! The strix scooped himself up a whimpering pup and hugged it.

sn: iloveyouDIE  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:29 pm
Alex was slightly taken aback. He had mentioned the hot springs, but it was an offer he was extending towards Yin to try and cheer the weremantis up, not in invitation to take Mitzi along with them.

Well...damn. It would be pretty rude to tell them that, woudn't it? But he didn't really see much choice.

"I...I didn't do the homework, no, but only because I had no desire to go back to the hotsprings after the first time. I...don't really like water much." He made a distasteful face.

"I did offer to go with Yin, just to keep him company really. I know he likes it there...." his voice trailed off.

"But uh, ya, so don't worry about it, anyways. He didn't seem all that interested in going and we might do something else instead." He shrugged, petting the cycorgi he had scooped up on the head. Yin had said they could talk about it after class, afterall, so he shouldn't assume they were doing anything together yet.

Ice Queen

alliisara

NeoSeussi

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:32 pm
"Yeah? Hey, that makes sense," Roch said, grinning. "Then I don't see what we're waiting for, wanna hit the dorm to get our swimming stuff, then go?" he asked Mitzi. "You're gonna love this!"

Then he looked at Alex. "Thanks for tellin' us," he added before heading off.

Valeria
alliisara

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:43 pm
Mitzi waved back at Yin before returning her attention to the boils in front of her.

"No problem, Alex! I'll see you later, then." The Reaper ghoul was distracted for a moment as her puppy began to squirm, and she struggled to calm him down. "Yeah, and I can drop this guy off in my room. He's a bit of an armful."

She waved to the zomboil and followed Roch out the door.

ramenli
Ice Queen
Valeria

((Thanks for the class, this was fun. biggrin ))  

alliisara

Eloquent Fairy

10,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Beta Explorer 0

NeoSeussi

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:02 pm
Alex nodded at the pair, smiling happily, though inwardly he was mentally adjusting any plans he had made for a nice quiet evening with his boilfriend. The springs were out for now, since if they did go, Alex would prefer it was just the two of them. Though probably the springs would be empty later at night when most of the students had gone to bed....

He could think about all of that later. For now, he had to go back to Yin and see what he wanted to do with his afternoon now that class was over. He waved at the two reapers, dismissing them both with a cheerful "Yep, see ya later!" before he spotted the weremantis over picking himself out a new pet, and shuffled over, the cycorgi puppy in his grasp wriggling in excitement as they neared and attempting to lunge at Yin's face, tongue extended. Alex kept him held back, however, and grinned.

"If all classes end with me getting a new pet, there won't be much room left in my room for me." Though really, the mountains of garbage piled around his dorm room didn't help all that much.

"So..uh..what did you want to do now? Mitzi and Roch are going to the hotsprings, I guess. Hey!" His eyes lit up a little. "Why don't you come to my dorm for dinner later! Uh...and dress warm?" Alex was always going to Yin's dorm, so it would be a nice change of pace if the weremantis would come and visit him.

ramenli

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:08 pm
Taryn squealed. She couldn't contain herself. A puppy! She was going to have a puppy! Please, please let her keep them... She squished hers against her face and was delighted that it didn't fight.

"I've never had a minipet before!" she called back to her classmates, far too involved in her puppy to say much else.

Chobi_Chocobo
minis: Rabid Ice Weasel

bobaTJ

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:23 pm
Mort grinned at her before looking into the box of wriggling fur balls. "Never?" he asked, a bit surprised. Did she not simply for the same reasons as Chuppi, so that she would not eat them? "Well, is good first time! What will name?"

Chobi_Chocobo
Forgot! SN: Mediciner

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:26 pm
"I don't know, I'll have to-- I'll have to think about it!" Excitement was clear in the ghoul's face and in her voice. It was likely she had never been this excited while at Amityville. "I'll need to get him a leash, and train him to sit, and buy him some toys--!"

bobaTJ

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:47 pm
He clasped her shoulder briefly, amused at how excited she was. "It be lucky one then," Mort said with a grin, picking up a cycorgi for himself - it was no bigger than his hand. "Dunno what eat, though. Meat? Pellets?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:51 pm
"Well, there's kibble, but I don't know! I have to go, Mort, I have to go do research!" Taryn had lost her mind. It was puppy time, and it was puppy time now. Hers yipped softly and she cooed, looking like she was going to cry.  

bobaTJ

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:53 pm
o3o "H-Have at it, then? Text when know more, er, n-not used keeping many living things . . ." The look on her face was a bit startling.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:54 pm
Taryn was already moving to walk away.

"Yeah, of course! Ours can play together! I'll see you soon, Mort!"

and then she was gone.

[exiting]

bobaTJ

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:14 pm
Chobi_Chocobo

TG wasn't thrilled. Mutts. He didn't even want to ride one and taking care of one just seemed a bother. HOWEVER, they were mounts, and rather big. He wondered....

"Can these grow up into mounts?" He needed something big to pull a carriage until he got a set of wheels. If these things grew up to pull anything close to half of what the corgis in class did, then he'd have his worker.

Moving over, he picked one up by it's scruff and held it out. If anything, he could have it sheered for a coat. Seemed warm enough.

SN: MoonKitsune  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:00 pm
While he wasn't exactly keen on adding a canine he could not properly shave to make into anything into his minipet collection, Thanatos went ahead and took one of the puppies from Savage before leaving via the legit-looking exit.

sn: Dragain

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:07 pm
MoonKitsune

Savage hoped down from the barn with surprising grace. Most of the puppies from the pile were already gone with their new owners. She was pleased to see her burden the puppies go to be some one elses problem.

TG's question got a brow lift.

"For you - probably. For most students - probably not," Her tone was matter of fact with no bull s**t laced in there. "These cycorgi's are enchanted. Thats the only reason for the size. You'll need to talk to one of the magic professors to find a proper minipet enlarger charm. But like I said. Probably the right size for you with out the charm." Savage then yawned.  
{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff