Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[FIELD CLASS] Sex Ed 3 - HOMEWORK, PG 25 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
prolixity rolled 1 6-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-6)

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:29 am
This would be, Nahm was sure, one of the few times in his life he'd regret wearing a protection charm.  
prolixity rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:31 am
Nahm pondered scratching the charm off again, if only to be able to nab the annoying little morsel that kept eluding him, but he suspected that Shine would start crying, and he didn't feel like dealing with that just now. As a matter of fact ... He straightened up to give Shine a charming smile. "See?" he said. "You must've done good, it keeps chasing the mini away."  

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
chiickadee rolled 1 6-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-6)

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:31 am
Danny's head immediately flicked sideways when the fluffy black balls broke out of their cage. Oh my jack those things were SO CUTE. Danny would've preferred something a bit more manly- like maybe a skulldog or something?- but these lammits would do too.

Especially since she got to chase them! Without waiting for Cricket's command, Danny stood up and said to Willow," Let's go!" with a wide smile. Chasing minipets was always a fun pass time.

A tiny one darted past the table she and Willow were at, and Danny immediately arched out and pounced on it. REFLEXES OF A LIVID CAT AWYEAH. Maybe all that exercise was finally paying off. Maybe it was just a good thing that Willow's protection charm wasn't done all the way.

There was a reason she liked Cricket's classes.

LP

demon_pachabel
sn is chimarii! <3
edit: requote cause ... i think i was skipped? QwQ;;

prolixity rolled 1 6-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-6)
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:33 am
One of the lammits skittered by Nahm's feet as he straightened. There was a quick writhing motion under his robe, and then he lifted the captured lammit, coiled in the grip of the whip-thin tail that usually remained hidden under the robe. "There we go," he purred, pleased with himself, and called out, "Ms. Cricket, I've caught one!"

demon_pachabel
sn: prolixity

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
ramenli rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:07 am
Was that it? Was it over? Surely Alexander would not do anything worse. Yin was relieved, and it might have shown as muscles that he had not known were tensed up relaxed slightly. Alexander's voice was not easy for even the mantodae to miss, and he tried not to wince. Perhaps...perhaps he should focus on something else. Like those Lammits. Nurse Cricket would probably have her hands full with the creatures, and she had said that they were welcome to capture more.

"I-I think I shall go help out with capturing more of these." He said with a gesture to the Lammit in his hand. He got up and began his hunt anew, though trying to hold the Lammit that he had already captured in one hand meant that he missed the first one he came across.

Valeria

Ice Queen rolled 1 6-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-6)
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:07 am
alliisara

"I seriously haven't," Roch told her quickly. "Hell, this is the first time I've--" Then he turned, blinking at the lammits that were racing around. "Uh, wait--you seriously didn't know this was sex ed?" he asked her blankly. "Wow, that must have been a shocker. Scuse me, though, I'm gonna just go--" He jabbed a finger at one of the passing lammits. "Catch one."

Cuz it was better than admitting just how lacking in experience he was. Then, almost shockingly, he shadowstepped away, grabbing a lammit on his first try.

demon_pachabel

SN Ice Queen

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

NeoSeussi rolled 1 6-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-6)

NeoSeussi

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:17 am
Alex didn't notice if Yin looked any more relieved now that his hand was nowhere near any part of the weremantis, because he was very resolutely keeping his gaze firmly away from the other boil. Was a pat on the back and a hand on the leg really that much differnt to Yin that it caused such a strong reaction?

Apparently so.

Was Alex upset about it?

Oh yes.

And now Yin was making a hasty retreat by going off to capture more of those inbred little fluffballs scampering around. "Have fun." He mumbled, still gripping the lammit he had captured tight in his arms.

Never had Alex ever looked more sullen.

Another Lammit hopped across his table. Alex instantly grabbed at it, and added to his collection. Had Nurse Cricket said something about depositing extra caught creatures back into the pen? He thought she might have, and he couldn't see any reason to keep ahold of two of them, so he pushed back on his seat, rising from his seat and climbing shuffling clumsily between his table and Danny's so that he could wander into the middle of the class to stick the lammit back into the pen, still holding the first one he caught in one hand. The creature adhered to the velcro easily, and Alex turned away to shuffle slowly back towards his table.

Stupid class.

demon_pachabel
Alex caught a second and stuck it in the pen for the wonderful Nurse Cricket~ ;D

ramenli rolled 1 6-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-6)
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:28 am
Things were just...off. It was hard to concentrate and focus, or perhaps he really was not trying that hard. It was entirely possible that a certain weremantis had just moved away to a corner of the room and was making halfhearted grabs at any Lammit that fled past him in its attempt to escape someone else.  

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

ramenli rolled 1 6-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-6)

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:30 am
As another one came within range Yin started to grab it, but the Lammit in his hand gave the other some sort of warning and it dodged out of range.  
NeoSeussi rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:32 am
As Alex made his way back to his table, another lammit bounded across his feet. He tried to bend down and scoop it up, but it just barely twisted itself away from his grasp and he stumbled forward awkwardly, almost dropping the other one he was still holding on to.

Deciding that was enough of that, he went and made his way back into his chair, eyes wandering until he spotted Yin off in some corner still attempting to capture another lammit.

Whatever.  

NeoSeussi

ramenli rolled 1 6-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-6)

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:33 am
Finally his half-hearted attempts paid off and he snatched up another Lammit. Prize in hand he wandered back to the pen to drop off his extra Lammit, making sure it was stuck to the Velcro before looking around.

Slightly nervous he decided to approach his hero Nurse Cricket. "E-excuse me ma'am," he said with a dip of his head in acknowledgement to her. "Do...do you need anything else done? Or should I continue to catch more Lammits or...?" Really, at this point what could be worse than awkwardly sitting at his table with Alexander? Other than realizing what the class was actually about of course.

demon_pachabel
Yin is trying to avoid going back to his table. I put him at Nurse Cricket's mercy(?)

alliisara rolled 1 6-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-6)
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:07 pm
If the Reaper boil hadn't been so flustered, he might well have noticed that Mitzi was having to try hard not to snicker. She was teasing him, and finding the results hilarious.

Of course, then he disappeared to catch one of the lammits, giving the ghoul a chance to get herself under control. She wasn't surprised he caught one so easily, she'd done a lousy job of getting the protection charm on him. That, and the shadowstepping seemed jacking useful. Still, not it was her turn to get one, and she looked around the room to try to find one that wasn't being chased. Luckily for her, she was fairly near a corner of the room, and she managed to get one caught between her and the wall. As it tried to bound away, she caught it in a hug. She held the struggling creature and looked around for Roch, waving to the boil. "So, what now?"

Ice Queen
demon_pachabel
sn: alliisara

alliisara

Eloquent Fairy

10,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Beta Explorer 0

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:29 pm
Now what? In a class full of teenagers, all wearing protection charms (although some better than others) what would a normal teenage boil think? Probably not what Roch was thinking. He dropped down in his seat, lifting up the minipet he'd just caught and grinned. "I wanna keep this thing," he told her. "It's awesome looking! But hell, we'll probably be dismissed soon enough. Then I figure I'll go hunt down some food--"

His expression changed, and a frown pulled at his lips. "Think we won't be able to summon our weapons till the charm is gone?" he asked. "Cuz that'd suck."

alliisara

MoonKitsune rolled 1 6-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-6)
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:06 pm
iStoleYurVamps

Wow. He got a gabber. That was to be expected of many ghouls, but boil did she talk. His expression faltered as she drone on and on and on about relatives he didn't care about. Unless she mentioned 'twin sister' in that equation, he didn't care. Still, he faked interest enough to take her hand and roll up her very elegant clothing before pressing on the charm. "I am new, and my name is TG. You'll be seeing a lot more of me so how about you save all your interesting discussions of family for later. Wouldn't want to run out of things to talk about too soon." And he didn't need to hear her. Her mother really needed to teach her to be more quiet. Then again...TG looked at her wings and wing flaps. Monsters. They were naturally loud.

Pretty that she might be, he also looked at her chest and noticed a lack of any pillowy summits.

His interest was dropping, and he removed the foil and looked at a faint mark. With that, he tossed the foil aside and offered his own claw. "Have a lot of experience in putting on protection charms?" He asked, smiling.

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

LP rolled 1 6-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-6)

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:10 pm
chimarii

demon_pachabel
SN: LP

Willow's tail flickered, "Looks like you'll be getting our next assignment..." She had trailed off when the box exploded in mini pets. Suddenly there were TONS of them and Danny caught one rather quickly.

There was a pause when one of the creatures was running away from others that it suddenly ran straight into Willow's arms. Which was rather lucky? Willow paused looking at the creature as it struggled to get away.

She held it close to her. "Huh.... I caught one too." She said with a slight smile.

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games