Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Crystals From the Sky [Remake] (A/O) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Iradesca

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:26 pm
You wanna fight? Then bring it on!

User Image
~Reyna Feruri~

User Image
Reyna would have spoken, but she didn't want to waste her air. She could feel the energy changing below them. Something wasn't right. She needed to get down there, to make sure Scott was ok. If fire wouldn't work, then how about water? The water in the clouds around them swirled into an orb, soaking the two of them to the bone. Now wet, she found it easier to move around. She pushed on his arms as hard as she could, and her head finally broke free. She took a deep breath as the now enlarged air bubble filled, then dove, breaking headfirst through the orb. Reyna angled her head downward as she fell, and shot wind behind her to propel her forward faster. As she neared the earth, she could see what had caused the change in energy: pink energy beams were slicing through people, coming from the sky just below her. She quickly drew up and stopped, using a tornado to keep her up in the air above the beams. She wasn't sure that she would be able to dodge all of them. Suddenly, she saw one shoot towards Scott. She reached a hand out to him, and a shield of energy formed over him just in time to catch the beam. Reyna struggled to keep the beam up, finally causing it to rebound into the sky as she dodged out of the way. The shield remained over Scott as she tried to find a way to stop the beams. She couldn't find the source through the downpour. She'd just have to lessen the onslaught. Focusing, Reyna placed both hands before her. A ball of energy began to form in front of her hands as she pulled it from the air, hopefully reducing the supply of whoever was causing this enough to make them stop.

User Image
Once I'm through, you'll see I've won.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:58 pm
Sco felt the energy change, but only smirked. He didn't care whom it was, only that they couldn't lessen the energy pool he could pull from, there was energy everywhere. If necessary, he could suck the energy out of the grass beneath him. He did stop the storm though, craters now where a simple hill had been. Looking to the sky, he could only laugh. "So, someone wants to play hero, eh?" Spreading his arms once more, large circles of energy formed around him, angled up in her direction. "I hope you're fast, sweetie, or you'd be my best kill yet!" As he screamed the finish of his second, the circles became blasts, all headed in her direction. He knew none of his beams would kill her, but the fall might, if she lost conciousness.

Luna was behind Sco, watching his destruction, laughing along with him. Glaring at the girl, as Sco's attacks rocketed towards her, she couldn't help but join in. "I want in on this too," Her arms reaching for the sky, she closed her eyes, feeling for the power she needed. When she found it, a smile formed across her face as her hands clenched, as if grabbing what she had been looking for. She yanked it down with all her might, and as she did, white beams began pouring down from the heavens. "Hoo hoo hoo! This is gonna be fun."  

Blaze1616

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:32 pm
Mad Haru

((Post fool! rofl ))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:59 pm
You wanna fight? Then bring it on!

User Image
~Reyna Feruri~

User Image
Reyna sighed in relief as the beams stopped falling. She had just begun to look around below her to find the source of the chaos, but stopped when she felt a pair of very excited, expectant emotions. She suddenly realized that the change in energy she had been feeling wasn't the dissipating beams, but new ones, coming at her from both above and below. Reyna's head whipped about as she searched for the fastest way out of range, but knew she wouldn't make it. She still had the ball of energy she had drawn from the air during the onslaught, and decided to use it instead. Creating the hardest shield she could from more energy and dodging the first few beams, she raised the energy ball high over her head, drawing more energy in as she did so. Concentrating, she readied her shield to withstand any beams that might hit it, then, with a yell, she released the energy ball, sending a wave of energy in all directions to counter the beams. A flash of purple light filled the sky as the energy exploded, dissipating as it reached the edge of its range, harming no one. Reyna curled into a ball in her shield as the energy swirled around her.

User Image
Once I'm through, you'll see I've won.

Iradesca

Mad Haru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:11 pm
omgIisonfiyah
Mad Haru

((Post fool! rofl ))

((No.))

Ryan looks upset, surprised by their refusal. He tries to pump more of his pheromones into their systems, but he knows it won't work.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:19 pm
((Well played sir))

"Hey, does something feel kinda off around here?" Will asked suddenly. It was kinda like someone farted, but rather than an actual stench, it was more of a metaphor, like someone was trying to will them into hanging out with this guy. Weird, then again, it might be possible other people would have crystals like mine. Will thought to himself.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:34 pm
“Baby, life is like a ride on the freeway.
Dodging bullets while you're trying to find your way.
Everyone's around, but no one does a damn thing.
It brings me down, but I won't let them.”

Claire looks at Will, frowning as she thinks about what might off to him. The only thing she could think of was that she had been feeling unusually relaxed and then suddenly somewhat attracted to Ryan. "Maybe..?", she says after a moment, casting Ryan a nervous look. A few more faint silver sparks dance a long her hands in reaction to her nervousness which was slowly wearing down her control.

“If I seem bleak well, you'd be correct.
And if I don't speak it's 'cause I get disconnected.
But I won't be burned by the reflection in your eyes
As you're staring at the sun!”
-'Staring at the Sun', The Offspring

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:36 pm
((Fiyah, my character is trying to will your and Minnta's character to have sex with him, not to 'hang out' with him.))  

Mad Haru

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:38 pm
Mad Haru
((Fiyah, my character is trying to will your and Minnta's character to have sex with him, not to 'hang out' with him.))

((He doesn't know that. >.< He just thinks that Ryan wants to hang out, coupled with the minor pull he's feeling towards him = Hanging Out ))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:17 am
Green wind blocked several beams. Jay dove down and fired a barrage of fireballs at the two people firing beams and let out a roar and he landed next to Ryena. "Damn punks....  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Mad Haru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:36 pm
Ryan nods at Claire, and puts an arm around her waist. "Now, mysterious stranger," he says to Will, extending a hand, "would you like to join us?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:12 pm
“Baby, life is like a ride on the freeway.
Dodging bullets while you're trying to find your way.
Everyone's around, but no one does a damn thing.
It brings me down, but I won't let them.”

"Will you please stop touching me!?", Claire finally snaps as she tries to pull away from Ryan again. She hated how being around this man made her emotions go haywire, first feeling calm when she normally wouldn't be, then feeling attracted, and now she was most certainly beginning to feel aroused by him. Normally she wouldn't care so much except for the suddenness of it all and the fact that it was making it difficult to keep a calm mind which was vital in preventing any mishaps of the unlucky variety. More silver sparks flicker along her left hand before falling and appearing to be absorbed by the sidewalk before it suddenly crumbles and a pot hole forms.

“If I seem bleak well, you'd be correct.
And if I don't speak it's 'cause I get disconnected.
But I won't be burned by the reflection in your eyes
As you're staring at the sun!”
-'Staring at the Sun', The Offspring

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:03 pm
((If peeps could recap meh as to who's where, that would be awesome. >.>;; I also super apologize for not being online this past week. ><;; I have no excuse. It was spring break and I had an anime box set I was marathoning whenever the tv was free. >>;; ))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:54 am
((I would tell you, but I'm not entirely sure where my character is to be honest... I just know she's on the sidewalk somewhere with Fiyah's and Haru's characters))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:49 am
A man sat on a bench on a street watching a few people. He smirked seeing the lady pull form on of the guys and seeing the sidewalk crumble and turn into a pot hole. "ohhhh...interesting, another crystal." He said as he raised a finger and suddenly pointed it down. "Pressure...." He muttered as a purple spark snapped on the tip of his finger, suddenly people walking along the sidewalk felt a large amount of pressure on their shoulders making harder for them to move, as if gravity was intensified.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff