Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Asylum Academy [Acc/ Starting!] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ariemea

Dangerous Informer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:50 pm
Reit shook David's hand. "It's a pleasure to meet you. Can I... help you find your room?" He smiled at the cat-boy.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:59 pm
"That would be nice" David said with a bit of a purr. He showed Reit the paper. The funny thing is that he was in the room next door. Victoria's signature on the bottom of the page read 'Victor Issac Owen' if someone didn't know Victor well enough would assume Victor was his father, and his parents were divorced. For some reason he didn't know Victoria was really named Victor..  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Dear_Moonchild

Lonely Werewolf

6,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:02 pm
Belle looked at the girl who passed them and smiled a little, "She's pretty." She mentioned as she looked back up at Dean. She actually didn't pay attention to the tattoo's until now, since his shirt was off and that made her even more insecure. Her cheeks burned a little as she looked away quickly. "S-so, where are we going?" She aked.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:04 pm
"Oh! You are actually my neighbor. I live right next to that room. C'mon. I'll show you the way." Reit was pleasantly surprised. It would be nice to have someone who seemed friendly next door. He turned and walked back up the stairs, stopping to jab his thumb in the direction of his door before showing David his room. "Here it is, I think."  

Ariemea

Dangerous Informer

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:08 pm
"Thanks a lot" David said, purring a little louder. Didn't Victoria mention about loud purring waking her in the middle of the night? When he opened the door the room was empty. Victoria wasn't there. Little did he know that Victoria was right next door. "Maybe they finally put my sister in the girls dorm" he said after looking around. As disappointed as he was he did think Victoria would be safer there.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:13 pm
Reit was sightly taken aback. "Your....sister..... she's been in the guy's dorm before?" Wait..... loud purring.... waking me up.... "Uhhm... I don't think they stuck her in the girl's dorm this year." Ok, this is getting really awkward... "Her name wouldn't happen to be... Victoria, ....would it?" His mouth twitched nervously and he averted his eyes from David.  

Ariemea

Dangerous Informer

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:17 pm
“We have doomed the wolf not for what it is,
but for what we deliberately and mistakenly perceive it to be –”

Arika returns the two other students smiles with a cheerful grin of her own. After silently pondering her next course of action, she shifts back into a wolf and heads towards the girls dorms at a swift jog.

“the mythologized epitome of a savage ruthless killer –
which is, in reality, no more than a reflected image of ourself.”
― Farley Mowat, Never Cry Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:22 pm
"Nyan, thats her name. Actually we've been in the same room up until this year nya. Which is why I got lost this time. Actually the room your in is actually the room we were normally in nya. But I wonder where she is though. I really don't like the idea of her being in the same room as some pervert.." David said. He was quite talkative it seems. "Nya, I might not have to worry since she is a witch, but some people might get funny ideas... and well... I would feel bad if I couldn't be there to protect her or anything"
[I forgot about him saying nyan, or nya until now, lol]  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Ariemea

Dangerous Informer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:27 pm
"Well, we have good news. She's not with some pervert, and you'll be plenty able to watch over her, AND we don't have to look for her.... She's my roommate." Reit was seriously starting to feel uncomfortable. His face was burning again... PLEEEEASSSE don't think I'm a pervert.... I didn't ask to be your sister's roommate! he thought frantically. He steeled himself for David's reply, and even wondered whether it would come to a fight.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:44 pm
David was quiet for a moment. He was thinking about what to say. But either way he had a feeling he could trust Reit. "Well, I have a good feeling I can trust you" he said with a small smile.

Victor's dream was a memory from when both he, and David first started school. The person who first enrolled them tried to convince him to drop the female appearance, and go with his normal appearance. It was mostly out of fear of other male students getting funny ideas. That is actually the reason he, and David shared a room those three years. No proper brother would ever harm his 'sister'.  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Ariemea

Dangerous Informer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:51 pm
"Thank you very much for your trust. I promise to look out for your sister." Reit bowed to David. THANK YOU. Thank you SOO MUCH for not freaking out! This may be a good year if I can avoid fighting on the first day, he thought. He smiled. "I think she is having a nap right now, but feel free to come by anytime." He smiled again, very relieved to have avoided a conflict this early.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:56 pm
"Thanks, but I don't want to wake her. She didn't sleep last night because some man on the train kept yelling about something... I don't remember what it was though. But he seemed panicked about finding some spell" David said unaware that was actually Victor worried about finding a curtain spell.  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Ariemea

Dangerous Informer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:59 pm
Reit smiled. "The nerve of some people... Well, would you like help getting your stuff up here or do you have it all?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:07 pm
"Actually, Victoria got everything here already. So all i'd have to do is unpack" David said. He jumped up when he heard a classmate yelling. The fur on his tail was standing

Victor had woken up to a nightmare. Reliving the abuse he went though with his sisters. Being the only brother to five insane girls does have its toll At least the real Victoria wasn't insane like the others. He sighed thinking to his older sister Victoria. He wondered what she was doing.

Then he went to get dressed. Back in the yellow mini-skirt, and button shirt. Then had reset his vocal charm, which probably broke during that nightmare.

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Dear_Moonchild

Lonely Werewolf

6,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:15 pm
"Beautiful as ever" Anko shook his head with a faint smile. Her baggy appearence actually kind of complimented her, but then that could just be because he was used to her like this. His smile widened slightly but disappeared just as quickly as his face started aching from it. "Ouch"

Jezzie put her foot down and looked at his eye, "You really need to get ice for that." She sighed "i'll be back in a few. I'm gonna go on a search for some." She turned and mocked his voice, "oh, you're such a nice friend, jezzie! How could i ever repay you?" She went back to her own. "Don't worry about it." She smiled at him a slipped out the door and started walking down the hall. Where could she get ice? Maybe she could ask somene.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff