Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Alternate Dimension
(S) Apocalypse Time! Now with Zombies! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

zombies?
  runs away from thread
  Braaains
  My characters are going to hate me...
View Results

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 9:21 pm
Briar let her once-tamed Arrogance control her as she chuckled and said, "By following me, you risk the chance of getting all three of us killed. Head on back, Fenny. I'm a big girl. I can handle things myself."
"Okay, I'm a big boy. I'm strong. I can do this!" Sawyer said to himself as he walked down the halls.
"I can do this... do this... do this..."
The echoes were talking to him again.
"You think I can win?"
"I can win... I can win... Win..."  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 10:11 pm
Dust had seen enough zombie survival guides and movies to know what to do next: Get the hell out of the castle. It's eerie and quiet. He could catch up to the others later. He continued down the hallways, not finding himself in the Barracks, or what used to be the Barracks. Not everything was ruined. Beds upturned, Footlockers raided, and the stench of death was thick enough to cut with a knife. He grimaced at the smell and decided to make his way across the Barracks, take the stairs down to the first floor, and make his way to the armory through the Dining Hall and down the stairway in the Throne Room. He refingered his grip on his M9 and cautiously stepped forward.  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

Uncle Sciz
Vice Captain

Hilarious Reveler

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 8:44 am
Sciz looked as Briar walked off. "Well, staying as a group certainly didn't last long..." He sniffed a bit, rubbing his nose. "Might as well leave as well, so I guess I'll go..." He said as he was pointing at several paths. "That way." He cocked his shotgun and casually strolled down the path he had chosen, whistling a small tune.  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 10:48 am
Sawyer stepped cautiously and spied someone not too far away; a group of someones, actually. He smiled and called, "Briar! Mister Fenrir! Miss Rain! Hello!" He rushed over to greet them, dropping his frying pan.
Briar turned to him and gasped. She knelt down and grabbed him, hugging him tightly. "Oh my god, Sawyer! You're safe!" she said, holding back tears of joy. She completely forgot about why she had stormed off from the group in the first place, focusing only on her little brother. "How did you find us?" she asked. He smiled and replied, "I heard your echoes! I'm so happy! You guys can keep me safe, right?" She sighed and held him close again. "I swear on my life, kid. You'll be safe." She stood back up and held his hand. She turned to Fenrir and Rain and said, "I-I wasn't think when I rushed off, was I? Sorry..."
You never think things through, idiot. You're the one who could've gotten them killed.  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 1:03 pm
"It's fine. I'm just glad you didn't get away from us. And hey there Sawyer, I'm really glad you're okay. Let's regroup with everyone else." Says Fenrir, rustling Sawyer's hair and kneeling down next to him. He knew about where everyone was, and began heading back.  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 3:57 pm
Midnight, who had been walking around in a mindless daze, found herself in the Throne Room. "...s**t." She said, realizing she was alone.  

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 4:14 pm
((Remind me to never join you guys in a real Zombie apocalypse. You all seem to have ADHD and wander around everywhere.))  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 4:34 pm
((I've already promised Dakota to meet up with him during the Z.A., so yeah, that's my plan. wink ))

Sawyer laughed and said, "It's like Follow the Leader!" It helped him cope, to think this was all a game.
Briar chuckled sadly. She gripped Sawyer's hand tightly and followed suit.  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 7:25 pm
((Well, I'm a dork, and I won't deny it. I've already got a contingency plan in case the Apoclypse happens. Any apocalypse really, but mainly the zombie one. Me, and my two next door neighbors are going to concrete up our houses, then bust down the walls facing my house, and build fortified walls/hallways between leading to each. We've also got two Publix-s [Grocery stores in case you don't know what a Publix is.] within a mile radius for food. Plus one of my neighbors owns eight guns. Not to mention whatever we can find from the nearby stores and other friends. Like another friend that lives cross town owns a few grenades, and some assault rifles from his active duty deployment. So we're set here. If you want to join us, come on down. You will be welcome. Also, we have a military base no too far from where we live.))

Fenrir guides the group down the hall and takes a left turn. They return to where they were originally, with Spyke still there, but everyone else gone. "Where'd everyone get off to?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 11:22 am
((Me and my friends have something planned too, but it's classified info. lol))

A familiar little girl's voice came from one of the upstairs bedrooms. "I-IS ANYONE THERE?! I'M TRAPPED!" There were sobs. "H-HELP!"  

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 12:34 pm
((Fair enough. Lol. ))

Fenrir immediately looks to the nearby stairs and motions for everyone to follow. He bounds up the stairs, stalling at the landing to listen for the direction of the cries. Now would have been a great time to have his powers.  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 12:40 pm
Dust was in the Throne Room in thirty seconds, in the room with Midnight. "Hello, my sweet..." He said in a chilling voice, walking up to her. "I'm getting out of here before everyone here becomes zombie-food. Obviously the infection started here, from the experiment to the catacombs in the basement. It's all so obvious." He said, now embracing her. "I don't want to die. Not yet."  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 3:23 pm
Midnight looked at Dust. "...Where will you go?" She asked, wrapping her arms around him.

The cries appeared to be coming from Rose's room, which was boarded up and locked from the outside.  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 4:26 pm
"H-help... H-help..."

Sawyer knew that voice. He could hear it anywhere.
"Rose!" he cried, "Rose! Rose, where are you?!" He squeezed Briar's hand much too tightly, but Briar didn't care.
Sawyer wished he could talk to his mother. She'd know where Rose was.
Briar looked to Fenrir and pointed in the direction of Rose's room. "Five bucks says she's up there, not that money matters much now." she said calmly, as if talking about whose horse would win the derby.  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 4:46 pm
Fenrir nods and sprints to the door, setting Rain down next to it. He draws Thanatos and begins working at the two thickest boards. "Hold on Rose! We're here! We'll get you out!" As he carves into the wood, he begins to wonder aloud, quiet enough for only Briar to hear, "Why would someone bar the door from this side? That's sealing her fate, she has no food or water. Nor would it hold up against a zombie, because it'd be able to tear the boards down."  
Alternate Dimension

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff