Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Completed Roleplays
**Lycanthropy** Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:59 pm
Briar rushed to S.M. and helped him to his feet. She stared intently at Fenrir and said, "Swift can run! I'm not leaving you! Not when we're this close!" She rushed at the gauntlet and grabbed it, and she yelped slightly; it burned her when she touched it, but she refused to let go.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:07 pm
S.M. ran at Fenrir and latched onto his back. He was hoping the Fenrir would swat his arm back and he could grab a hold of it. "BRIAR! QUICK! THROW IT HERE!"  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:22 pm
Fenrir tried to resist the throbbing urge in his mind to swipe at Swift, but he lost. The beastial arm swings at him, trying to rip the hedgehog from his back.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:25 pm
Briar threw the gauntlet to S.M., praying he'd catch it.
"Hey, heads-up!"  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:48 pm
S.M. desperately reached for the gauntlet, but as soon as he let go, he was smacked off Fenrir's back. Fenikkusu screeched as he flew over Fenrir's head and snatched the gauntlet. He grabbed Fenrir's arms and restrained him. Once he had a clear shot he rammed his head into Fenrir's with a sickening thud. In that moment of staggering, Fenikkusu grabbed Fenrir's arm and slid the gauntlet on, hoping for the best.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:57 pm
A desperate howl of pure torment sounded throughout the night. What was Fenrir at one time drops to the floor, steam rising from the gauntlet. It burned, sweltered even. He began to regain his usual form, curling into a ball as it happened. After fully regaining his Hedgehog form, he regains his composure. The usual pain was gone, he stood, feeling fine. He flexes his right arm, now covered from the elbow down, and he realized that it didn't restrict any movement. He looks to Swift, Fenikkusu, and Briar, "Thak you all, so much. You have no idea what this means to me."  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:07 pm
Fenikkusu gave a sigh of relief. "I'm just glad this is all over. Come, everyone. "We've got quite a journey back to the castle."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:21 pm
Briar embraced Fenrir and kissed him deeply. She felt a wave of relief wash over her, knowing that he'd be safe as long as he kept his new accessory on. "You're gonna be okay now, all right? You're okay..." she said to calm both herself and him. "You're coming home, and everything will be okay. I promise. I love you."  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:52 pm
Fenrir nods in agreement, ready to place all of this behind him. "I love you too."

Suddenly, there was clapping from the stairs, and a blond man is standing in the doorway, "Oh, very touching little Fenson. Come all the way home to pay your respects. You are now hereby arrested for murder. Do you come quietly?"

"Arnold, you b*****d! What do you want with me?!"

"Oh, it is quite simple my dear child, the sooner your entire family is buried, the sooner I can be happy. I already put your parents there, only one brat left to go." he says, walking into the crypt and standing on the opposite side of the room.

"Answer me one thing, why was my mother executed? What lord did she steal from?"

Arnold began to laugh, "You still think I executed that b***h for theft?! No! I killed her to get revenge on your father for killing my wife!"

Fenrir was stunned. He always expected that it was a cover up, but never thought it would be so blatant. He became furious. More than furious, he was absolutely livid. He couldn't comprehend it. "Y-you... You murdered my mother... In cold blood... For revenge?!" tears began to stream down his face, except the tears were pitch black, and as each fell to the ground, the darkness spread. Liquid shadow flowed about his feet, slowly engulfing his body. The Shadow Realm, the pure essence of his evil, became him. He was the Shadow Realm. He takes a step towards the man who killed his mother, and the light in the room seemed to be sucked away into Fenrir, only his blood red eyes shown.

They suddenly disappear and reappear directly I front of Arnold, and the lights grew to a dim half-light, and pure darkness stood before the Police Chief holding him a foot above the ground by one hand. In the other, Thanatos materializes. A more demonic sounding voice than Fenrir's spoke, "Behold, Death Incarnate!" and with that, Thanatos was thrust into his chest, and through the blood curdling screams, his very soul was absorbed into the dagger, and his body was absorbed into a vortex leading to the remnants of the Shadow Realm Proper.

The shadows drips off of Fenrir's body, and he collapses, unconscience.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:57 pm
S.M. stares at Fenrir, shocked. He would be disturbed, but the b*****d kind of deserved it. Fenikkusu walked over to Fenrir and picked him up. "Let's go everyone. We've overstayed our welcome." Fenikkusu wrapped his wings around everyone and they all transported to the main castle hall.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:04 pm
"Fenrir!" Briar cried, kneeling beside him. All of the feelings she'd felt thus far- fear, rage, love- all engulfed her, pulling her under a tidal wave of madness.
She lifted him into her lap and began to cry; not because she was upset, but because she was overwhelmed. "I-I've got you! I've got you! You're safe now, with me! No one can hurt you when I'm here! You're safe, and everything's fine. I promise. I promise..."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:56 pm
Fenrir gasps suddenly, as if he were drowning, and looked around. He looks up to see Briar, and heard every word she said. He leans up and kisses her deeply. He pulls away from her, "I can never thank you enough for what you did for me. For being there even through the danger. I love you more than you can ever imagine." he then begins to make out with her.  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:45 am
Briar blushes, emberrassed about S.M. and Fenikkusu's presence during this, but she wasn't about to cut it off just yet. "Anything," she whispered between kisses, "Anything, anything, for, you."
This feeling was incredible.
How could she make this last forever?

"It's called 'lust,' dear. He'll get what he wants from you and then leave you in a better of minutes."
"No, no, this is something greater. This is some, like, invisible force pulling me to him. This might be more than Love. It might be Destiny."

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:17 am
Fenrir was experiencing pure bliss, he had never cared so deeply for someone like this before. He didn't want to ever loose her.

**Minor Time Skip**

Fenrir stands on the roof of the castle, watching the sun slowly set, hoping the gauntlet will work. The last light of the day slips away, and the moon slowly rises. He cringes, expecting the worst, but the transformation never came. Relief washes over him, and he let's out a long sigh. It was over, and he had never been happier. The past few days had lead to extreme happiness, pain and sorrow. He sits down and looks over the darkness covering the land, and realizes that his task passed down to him by his parents was far from over. This sent a mixture of happiness and depression through him. He wanted to continue, but he had a much more noble and honorable lifestyle here in the castle. Not to mention he now had love in his life. He was confused and needed answers, ones that weren't going to be easy to find.  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:14 am
"Seems like we're more alike than I thought." S.M. said, entering the roof with Fenrir.  
Completed Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff