Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Being A Servant Can Be Hard...(Reserved for Hope) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:04 pm
Honey shifted in his sleep but otherwise pretended to remain asleep, dreaming of a white-winged figure. He had seen Damirax head off with the maid but made to big deal of it as he knew that the other would be back so instead went back to sleep.
Hope the kind

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:25 pm
Damirax met with one of the scouts that had been sent off to see the events that had unfolded in the neighboring town. The news was grim which meant things would get a lot more chaotic from now on. Damirax asked the scout to follow him towards the town to see for his own eyes.
DragonMistress07

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:37 pm
Honey woke up sometime later, blinking the sleep away to see that it cwas still dark out. He looked over to the side of the bed to see that Damirax had yet to return. And he had to wonder where he went. He sighed as he got out of bed, wrapping a blanket around himself before padding out to the balcony to watch the sun rise as he couldn't go back to sleep.
Hope the kind

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:52 pm
Damirax and the scout were checking the city to find the creature behind its destructions. Apparently, a group of freshly new turned vampires had come out to the open as they were unable to control their thirst. The residents of the city were horror stricken if not already dead. "We need a clean-up crew right away, please make sure none of this information is leaked outside." The scout nodded his head before Damirax made his way back to the castle. The way things were going the vampire race could be exposed and endangered if this situation was not taken seriously. He returned to his room to see the awaken Honey, "I see your up."
DragonMistress07

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:03 pm
Honey looked back at him before nodding. "Yes. I woke up and you weren't there. And since I couldn't go back to sleep, I decided to watch the sun rise." he added before return his attention back to the rising sun.

Hope the kind

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:07 pm
"Perhaps to a human the sun is a sensation of warmth but being as I am I've no interest in it." Damirax looked at the clock with a sigh before walking into a connected room that was his studies. There on his desk were reports of various kind. "Your free to do what you like today but remember, don't go outside no matter what." With a sigh he dug into the extensive work that was tiring for someone of his position.
DragonMistress07

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:15 pm
Honey gave a nod. "When you are done doing what you are doing, would you like me to give you a message?" he asked, wrapping the blanket tighter around himself as he watched Damirax, waiting for an answer.

Hope the kind

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:17 pm
"Well, as you are here now I'll accept that message more than this." Damirax sighed as he placed his hand on the various documents.
"So, what is this message?"

DragonMistress07

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:25 pm
Honey realized his mistake." I meant massage." he replied after a moment before padding into the room with Damirax. "Here is what I mean." he added as he started to massage the vampire's shoulders.

Hope the kind

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:32 pm
Damirax growled in his throat, "You are being quite considerate, what has gotten into you these days? One day you didn't want to be near me and now you always want to be by my side." He leaned back in his chair while reading a document as Honey performed his massage.
DragonMistress07

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 5:57 am
Honey shrugged as he continued. "No idea. I just am." he replied quietly as kneaded out a knot in between his shoulders. "So, where did you disappear to?" he asked before shaking his head. "Nevermind. It is none of my concern. Sorry."

Hope the kind

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 12:03 pm
Damirax thought for a minute, thinking about if this information would help or endanger his servant. "As I see you are glued to my hip all the time....I'll tell you." He placed his document down, turned around and looked seriously at Honey. "The city we went to, well the residents to say the least, were mostly killed. I would say a good 1/3 are still alive right now."
DragonMistress07

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 2:08 pm
Honey looked shocked. "What?! But how is that possible?" he asked, pausing in his ministrations to look at Damirax properly. How can half an entire town end up dead. "Did it have anything to do with the presence we felt yesterday?" he asked after some hesitation.

Hope the kind

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 2:48 pm
Damirax sighed, "Its possible, there are still many things that are unknown to the humans or humans just remain ignorant of things they can't explain." He got up and looked through the shelves for a specific book. It took a couple of minutes before he located his book. He flipped through a couple of pages till he found a picture of a grotesque image of a vampire biting into the flesh of a person. The art was somewhere in the Medieval time period. "Normally vampires don't attack cities because it will cause people to be aware of us. Unfourtunatly, a fresh batch of human turned vampires had attacked the city. It was indeed the presence that was felt last night but I didn't know that there were a horde of them."
DragonMistress07

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 2:54 pm
Honey had to keep himself from flinching at the picture. Ugh. Not a pretty picture. "You mean to tell me that there are a horde of vampire newborns running somewhere in town?" he replied in disbelief, never noticing the pendant glowing dimly against his chest, reacting to his emotion.

Hope the kind

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces