Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Brother Complex [FULL] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Russian_Vodka_Fox

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 9:27 pm
maru-shadow

Yutaki ► Yuu ◄ Hajime

User Image

╔══════════════════════════════════════════╗

Yuu listened to him and she sighed deeply. "Zola.....don't do it with her....if you do then you will have to do it with me and with Shii that way no one gets jealous..." she explained. She looked at her brother and shook her head.

╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 9:58 pm
Candice Cakes

"...You know... I miss when you would stalk me..." Zola sighed, a small smile on his face. "It was kind of like a game, wasn't it? A fun game to pass the time. And it was really cute, in hindsight... Say, one day, I want you to stalk me again, Okay, Yuu?" He smiled fully as the last of that paragraph left him. He genuinely missed the stalking...  

deadaccountdeadaccount

Fashionable Rogue

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 10:01 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxami

ajimexxxxxxx

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Nami's mind transitioned from earlier's dreams to reality, a reality she didn't want to be in. Listening to the two's conversation did nothing but hurt her, Yuu was intentionally screwing her and she hated liars.
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

{წO.ff O.ur C.omplex's: წ}
maru-shadow

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 10:02 pm
maru-shadow

Yutaki ► Yuu ◄ Hajime

User Image

Yuu smiled at him and she came close to him, kissing his lips lightly. She pressed her body to his and held his hand in hers. "Who ever said I stopped? I just got good..." she said with a teasing smile. It was the truth, she got better at stalking him to the point where he didn't notice.

Russian_Vodka_Fox

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

deadaccountdeadaccount

Fashionable Rogue

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 3:13 am
maru-shadow

Candice Cake

Hope the kind

"But it was cute when I could find you." Zola laughed. "...I should probably go wait for Nami to wake up. She and I, we'll be working on Wednesday's column, since you did tomorrow's and I want a day off." He hugged the middle sister. "...Promise you won't leave for too long? I know how you can get.."

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 6:46 pm
maru-shadow

Yutaki ► Yuu ◄ Hajime

User Image

Yuu sighed, he never reacted to her. She let him go and tossed a USB at him. "There are all the files you need." she said as she went to her room and threw on some real clothes. She left out her window, wanting to be as far away as possible.

Russian_Vodka_Fox

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 7:58 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxami

ajimexxxxxxx

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

As mad as she was with Yuu Nami was still tired from the forced sleep Zola induced on her. At first she really was angry at Yuu but she sighed away her anger since she had a point, she was only a fourteen year old girl and she could never satisfy an older man's appetite. Now, it seemed like common sense that she didn't want to accept, with another sigh she took off from the bed and went towards the restroom where she took her brush and toothpaste, begining the ritual of cleaning her teeth.
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

maru-shadow

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 8:08 pm
maru-shadow

Candice Cake

Hope the kind

Zola sighed. Maybe he shouldn't have said that last part. Now all that was left was what to do with, or to, Nami. He didn't want to have to screw all of them, he wanted Nami. For now, at least. And past that was whether he wanted to have sex with a 14-yr-old so quickly.

Well, she was awake now. He saw her in the bathroom, brushing. He smiled, quietly entering and hugging her from behind. "...Well, good news is I bought some condoms. Bad news is I'm still undecided on whether I wanna go that far yet." he confessed, smiling. "...Also, I'm sorry you heard all that... I really meant that the stalky thing with Yuu was only cute fun. Trust me, that's all it'll be."

deadaccountdeadaccount

Fashionable Rogue

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 8:22 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxami

ajimexxxxxxx

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

She used the 'family's' technique of brushing which was left, right, up, down, tongue and repeat, each section had to be twenty-five seconds. It took her roughtly about three minutes, she took some water from the sink and just as Zola embraced her Nami spat out the toothpaste and water with such a force that some of it landed on her face. She turned the water off and looked at her brother through the mirror, her expression was a sorrowful one, Zola, are you really going to have sex with the others, are you always going to let another girl kiss you and please tell me it was a lie. That you didn't want to screw with me," tears threatened to pour from her eye's but she shielded the sight with her hands. "I don't want the others to have you Zola, I don't want them to touch you like I would, I don't want them to kiss you like I would, and I don't want them to have sex with you!" Nami turned to face her brother, removing her hands from her eye's as she showed the one tear that rolled down her cheeks. She was holding back the chocking sobs that it almost looked like she was smiling, "I"m sorry, I'm being a fool but why do you have condoms in the first place Zola." She did her best to change the subject as she rubbed her eye's.
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

maru-shadow

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 8:43 pm
Hope the kind
[iote]

Zola completely ignored her condom question. He held her tightly, a hand in her hair. "Shhh.." he comforted. "...I would never betray you... I mean, I taught you most of your first words. I would never hurt you like that... But regardless...you should let it all out...cry, I mean..."  

deadaccountdeadaccount

Fashionable Rogue

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 8:55 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxami

ajimexxxxxxx

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Nami placed a hand atop of the one in her hair, his hand was warm and strong like her brother, she always saw him in that image and as her protector. She walked into her brother's body and had a couple of tears run down her face, Nami didn't want to show him just how much of a child she was cause she wanted him to see her as a woman so that thier age difference wouldn't mean anything. But she bursted out crying and sobbing as she couldn't hold in the force anymore, Nami leaned on her brother for support as she could feel her strenght fail her. Once she composed herself she looked back up at her brother with a real smile, "You di-din't answer my question Zola, what are you hiding?" She didn't mind the few tears that were left on her face, she had her time to be a kid and that was done and over.
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

maru-shadow

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 3:46 pm
Hope the kind

"...Condoms are used so the woman doesn't get pregnant during sex." Zola said with a straight face. "...And that's if I decide I want to have sex."  

deadaccountdeadaccount

Fashionable Rogue

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 4:00 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxami

ajimexxxxxxx

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Nami giggled, she was so close to laughing when she described what a condom was, "Sometimes your too much Zola." She giggled a bit more before calming herself down, "Zola.....have you and/or had sex recently....well its just becuase you have condoms and just like you said thier used to have sex so...." Nami wasn't sure how to put her words together as she glanced up towards her brother.
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

maru-shadow

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 4:31 pm
Hope the kind

Zola gulped. "...uhm...I have those around in case I'll need them... But, uhm...." He blushed. "...I'm kind of a virgin."  

deadaccountdeadaccount

Fashionable Rogue

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 4:50 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxami

ajimexxxxxxx

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

It was impossible to hide the happiness that was expressed on Nami's face, she glomped her brother as he hadn't laid any other girl. "Thats good, I want you to be my first it doesn't matter if you played with yourself I do it too. Your not alone Zola," she went on her tiptoe's to kiss her lover.
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

maru-shadow

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out