Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply The ART Dept
Psyzapp's Art Studio Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 8:11 pm
It really is an epic pose, very FLCL moment here with Kai. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 5:01 am
*Enters a song into the jukebox* http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEuDdgixhL4&sns=em

I thought so to. emotion_c8  

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 2:53 pm
Well here it is…Kai is all done.

User Image User Image

I'll proceed and accept trade. Once completed I'll take off the watermark. Hope you like it. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 3:06 pm
Watermark removed. xp

User Image

Enjoy. wink  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 3:16 pm
Yay! *happy dance*

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 4:25 am
I offer an MC letter set for you to do something with all my guys. I've got a 2010 set and two 2011 sets... you can pick either one. Being that it's my offer, I will look up what the items/prices are if you want. Last time I price checked them at the end of April, the entire 2010 letter set was valued at approximately 1,197,000 gold, and the 2011 letter set was approximately 1,534,000 gold.

All the references you'll need are
here.

Forewarning, though: I'm one of those a*****e customers that will nitpick the WIPs until they're to my liking emotion_awesome But I also don't mind being on the back burner and waiting longer for something good rather than something quick.

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 5:47 am
ThisEmptySoul
I offer an MC letter set for you to do something with all my guys. I've got a 2010 set and two 2011 sets... you can pick either one. Being that it's my offer, I will look up what the items/prices are if you want. Last time I price checked them at the end of April, the entire 2010 letter set was valued at approximately 1,197,000 gold, and the 2011 letter set was approximately 1,534,000 gold.

All the references you'll need are
here.

Forewarning, though: I'm one of those a*****e customers that will nitpick the WIPs until they're to my liking emotion_awesome But I also don't mind being on the back burner and waiting longer for something good rather than something quick.

User Image ………… *Tries to think if there is some sort of hidden "catch" to this deal considering the proposer.* User Image And you'll be your charming "self" the whole time. …………… User Image

Ok…and I get to pick WHICH set. And if you are obnoxious, expect a proper response. User Image I can see this gig is going to take me more than 2 days.

*Puts out hand to shake.* User Image  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 5:53 am
Yes, you get to pick which set. If we've got a deal, then I'll start a trade with your requested set.  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 6:30 am
ThisEmptySoul
Yes, you get to pick which set. If we've got a deal, then I'll start a trade with your requested set.

I want the more expensive one. emotion_awesome

Please note: Like the portrait of all the MW Ladies, I will treat shadows and highlights on each character the same so when the images are merged it looks consistent.  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 8:03 am
Good, because I prefer to give the more expensive one since I've got two of those and only one of the cheaper ones sweatdrop  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Saber Blysmey

Moonlight Pirate

24,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 4:53 pm
Wow Psy, those are all seriously gorgeous. User Image  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 5:31 pm
Well i wuld request art, but the price you getting for your art just makes me feel poor gonk  

killafrog
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 9:40 pm
cat_gonk I want art too, but there's no way I can compete with those offers!  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 10:18 pm
Can't hurt to make an offer anyway. Part of the reason mine is so high is because it's easier for me to give letters than gold ninja Plus, I'm asking for a lot. But if you actually do the math, I'm paying 200k less for each individual one than Kai paid for his, but she still accepted it.

How much the artist is willing to take for their work is ultimately up to them, no matter how much other customers pay.

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

killafrog
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 8:51 pm
i guess will ask no harm in that. All i got is 16k and possibly some items idk what there worth right now.
price may change just poor in gold right now sweatdrop

Mine is just a for my next game if u wanna try send me a pm for the "secret" info 3nodding  
The ART Dept

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games