Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply The ART Dept
Portraits of a drunken, cross-dressing elf (art thread) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 9:17 pm
rofl Those contacts. My brother used to have some like those and he'd wear them to school all the time. One day, some chick in my choir class told me to tell him to stop wearing them because they were freaking her out, which she didn't like because she thought he was so hot without them.... to which I responded, " neutral um.... thanks for sharing that you think my brother is hot... emotion_eyebrow "  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 10:13 pm
Kairanha
emotion_kirakira Right right!? Cept my bed be include women and uke. emotion_awesome

To get some of this... frustration out of my system I decided to go out tonight in vampire mode. Pics of course. I decided to try and practice working my appeal. I find it's more sexy to see someone taking clothes off rather than just seeing them naked. emotion_kirakira and I won't lose to an anime guy! I say that, but I know I don't stand a chance when even I'd go for some of the guys. emotion_facepalm

http://i48.tinypic.com/2yobadf.jpg

http://i47.tinypic.com/260u69l.jpg

rofl rofl rofl Proof of watching too much anime: Read the first line of Kai's post of course in english, but heard it in my head in japanese, coupled with seeing the "face" one makes when making such an exclamation. rofl

*blatantly downloads pics to her Kai fan album and begins making her wallpaper collage in tribute*

Yea, I admit it. I downloaded them. Wut? dramallama

Yes, the taking of clothes off is more sexy than just showing up naked. *stares pointedly at TES* Have fun tonight! emotion_awesome  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 10:15 pm
tch... you know you still like seeing the naked talk2hand  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 10:33 pm
Yes but Kai makes it more fun the way he strips. twisted

God damn I'm gonna have to have a bucket of ice water on hand when I come to this topic now....
*fans self* sweatdrop  

Liada Trovaras

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 10:36 pm
rofl Y'all are way too much xd  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 12:35 am
ThisEmptySoul
tch... you know you still like seeing the naked talk2hand

Pft, only because it boosts my live stream ratings. stare *wonders if she can get Ryzan to get TES in the sparkly red man-thong and do the "wiggle" dance* ninja  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 12:59 am
rofl heart  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 1:28 am
You can never watch to much anime... especially since I spend more time reading subtitles than watching. I've had times when I marathoned on a series for a whole weekend and my mental voice switched over to a character. I got stuck with Professor Farnsworth for around a day when my boss came into work and started off by saying, "Good news everyone."

*gets into story mode* Ah I remember it clearly, the exact moment when I starting thinking of men in intimate ways. Was the spring of '06 I believe trying out my first major cosplay at a local anime convention. I never in my wildest dreams expected to get so much attention... it was pure bliss. Until the unthinkable happened. The horror. One moment I'm walking around posing for pictures and hugs and such and the next one of my friends has me in a headlock and bends me over.

Now what I saw next will leave deep emotional scars for the rest of my life. A yaoi paddle held high and proud in the air just in range of my peripheral vision. There was nothing I could do, but gracefully accept what was about to happen. Though the pain was minimal, a thought slowly crept into my mind and began eating away. I got home and thought nothing of it, but after a few weeks signs started showing up... little things in my art work. Namely this atrocity:

User Image

And it didn't stop there. No. This curse wasn't to be satisfied with a mere drawing. The paddle demanded a more physical approach, but now that's a story for another time.

I started off with a point and forgot it somewhere in the middle. >>;

Ah yes, anyhow. After so many cons I've ceased to be camera shy for the most part which was cured after so many cute girls wanted my picture. /maybe I'm just a tad narcissistic. whee

Ah my contacts. I usually wear them for just that reason. It's much more entertaining on my part to see peoples reactions to them. My preference in personal image is to be somewhat good looked at a glance, but a little visually disturbing on closer examination. It's why I loved Stein.

I figure about 10 pillows would make a good bed/imaginary harem. Oh the faces I would make if I walked into a room and saw that... then locked the door.

But speaking of showing up naked... I've never personally tried the naked man approach, but I hear the odds of success are actually relatively good. Find an excuse to go up to her place after a date. She goes in the other room while your fully clothed, but comes back in to see the naked man. I think it's worth a shot.

My legend starts in the 12th century.

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 6:07 am
I saw Dark Shadows with my friend Monchichi yesterday. I give close friends nicknames they hate. I named another friend Mesousa. 3nodding Tim Burton stuff usually weirds me out in a good way and this time was no exception. If I do another realism sketch I want to draw Johnny Depp. whee

Oh oh and this is unrelated, but I really like how the neck and shoulders are drawn.

http://pics.livejournal.com/fampar/pic/0027sxa8

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 6:12 am
*walks by and stares*
hmmmm this may be an easier way to acquire eye candy User Image.
*begins stalking* emotion_yatta  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 11:39 am
Kairanha
User Image

My legend starts in the 12th century.

* emotion_brofist for Soul Eater reference*

You CANNOT START A STORY LIKE THAT AND THEN JUST DROP IT! classified_fu *now has to look up yaoi paddles* stressed

While I am adamantly against NarutoxSasuke yaoi, there are some pics I don't mind, like how you've got Sasuke with Naruto's necklace in his mouth, instead of Sasuke and Naruto together. I've even seen one with Naruto wearing something that looked like an open yukata across half his body with Sasuke's clan crest on it. I'll have to look that up again.

emotion_drool *imagines pillow bed/harem* emotion_dowant I don't think I'd ever come out for air. ninja  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 5:58 pm
Well I'll leave the middle of the story out since it's just a lot of soul searching on the meaning of love and questioning social standards. The end result, well I'm not opposed to taking a guy home if I'm not particularly interested in any girls when I go out. Besides I don't think many people would appreciate it if I wrote in the fine details of my love scene here. ninja

Ah the yaoi. I thought Sasuke was a good idea at the time since I was cosplaying as Naruto. It's one of the first signs that maybe I'd like a guy to take an interest in me. I've always preferred implied yaoi or some kissing rather than more hard core stuff.

I don't think I saw a single paddle at my last convention. After a bit of research it turns out that they were banned at the convention they were first sold at due to fan girls who couldn't keep their paddles off of other peoples arses and I'm guessing other conventions had the same problem. There is an item on Gaia called Y Paddle that is inspired by it. It's basically a paddle with "yaoi" written hugely on both sides. On one side in small print it says "hard core" and on the other is written "soft core."

After I saw the avengers with an otaku buddy, I was riding with him since my ride is still in the shop and when he was dropping me off the door handle broke and I couldn't exit the vehicle. He had to get out and go around to open the door for me. That was probably the most awkward goodbye I've ever gone through. He's way not my type... he gives off the impression of being neutered, but anyway I was still aware of the situation enough to tell him we must never speak of that moment again. xp

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 8:44 pm
I actually own a yaoi paddle. I wouldn't be surprised if they are a little hard to find online Icy. Like Kai has said, after the first year they sold them at SakuraCon (year I bought it) They banned all yaoi, yuri, and hentai paddles from being sold, bought or brought to Con because sadly too many people were having too much of leisure with them that led to similar cases that Kai went through. (But a little less gentle in a lot of reports) ninja  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 6:03 am
Ah. When I move to the to the mainland I'll have to look for a new convention to go to since there is no way I'm spending 5 hours on a plane to get back to Hawaii. There's Kumori in Portland which would be the closest to where I'll be living, but it might be worth it to go to SanDiego at least once for ComicCon International. But then an irl friend living in Arizona wants me to fly out to Maryland for the cosplay world summit. I have a lot of options now. blaugh  

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
The ART Dept

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games