Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vampire Island

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampire, Demon, Role Play, Fantasy, Literate 

Reply Vampire Castle
Castle Entrace Gate, and Courtyard Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:23 pm
User Image

"sadly I don't know how old but I am guess a few centuries" Aten said smiling at her, "there is lots of rooms and many things to do in and outside of the castle, so its a great place to live." The naga shivered for he felt like some thing was off but brushed it away. For now he had a new guest to show around and get a room for. "O mind if we hit the kitchen?" he asked her, "I need to talk to my brother in law before we go hunt some one down to help you find a room."

Taiyou Ki Kobito

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:08 am
User Image
Sitana Mitsuna
16 years of age - Profile - ۩
Vampire Neko / Just came from: Here / Wearing: This

☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
                                              "Of course, I don't mind." She told him as her ears twitch as she smelled the air and suddenly her eyes turned red of hunger. "Um.... is there any um...." She stuttered as she looked to her left to shy to ask. Not sure if there was any available blood around to where she doesn't have to kill anyone for it. Sitana has never been able to feed of people at all, mainly because she would be afraid she might kill them. Holding her bag close she keep her eyes on the floor as her stomach started to growl and she blushed a little.
                                              ☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆

Location: Lactation Here / With: With Here / Feeling: Feeling's Here

Devossy
Quote:
Quote:

Taiyou Ki Kobito

Distinct Vampire

5,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:55 pm
User Image

Aten looked at her not sure what she was asking, but he was going to guess she was hunger. He was going to tell her that there was everything in the kitchen for every one, from food to blood. "Did you hear that?" he asked her as he swear he heard a loud bomb coming from outside. He was worried about that noise before he jumped when he heard Anube. "some thing happen" Anube came out of the kitchen, "whose this?" "Gezz Anube make some noise" Aten said before looking at Sitana, "this is my brother-in-law Anube and Anube this is Sitana. So what going on?"

Anube shrugged before looking at Sitana. "There is blood packs in the kitchen or you can ask one of the maids to feed you" he said for he could smell the vampier in her, "I am going to head out and see what that news was. You two can come if you like."

User Image

Taiyou Ki Kobito

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 9:26 am
User Image
Sitana Mitsuna

☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
                                              Satana bowed deeply to Anube. "Its very nice to meet you." She told him as she jerked up also hearing the loud bomb as her neko ears twitch. "I would like to come with you, I may not be able to do much, but i cant fight and help just in case." She told them as she looked at Aten. Looking back out the window her boy got a huge chill go down her back as her nervous started to go crazy. "I just hope people are okay, I have a bad feeling something is coming." She told them.
                                              ☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆

Location: Castle Gate entrance / With: Aten and Anube / Feeling: Nervous

Devossy
Quote:
Quote:

Taiyou Ki Kobito

Distinct Vampire

5,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:07 am
User Image

"All right then lets go" Anube said to them, "but if anything dose happen I went you two to leave and get back her and warn the others." He did not know if any one else knew what was going on. Things had been quiet here for some time and many where taking it easy and thinking it was safe. But after the attack on Blade, he had been on guard and would be for some time. Going he opened the door and headed out letting the other catch up to him.

Aten nodded to him and smiled at Sitana. "will lets get going before he leaves us behind" he said as he went to follow after Anube.

User Image

Taiyou Ki Kobito

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 6:07 pm
User Image
Sitana Mitsuna

☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
                                              Sitana nodded as she walked beside Aten following Anube. "Okay and I will, I just hope no one has gotten hurt." She told them looking a little worried. "What do you think that was anyone? It looked like a meteor rite." She asked as they went to the crash site.
                                              ☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆

Location: Castle Gate about to exit / With: Aten and Anube / Feeling: Excited and Nervous

Devossy
Quote:
Quote:

Taiyou Ki Kobito

Distinct Vampire

5,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 6:51 pm
User Image

Anube looked to Aten and Aten just shrugged. They did not know what it was but if it was bad they would have to get the town people away from the beach and some where safe. "anything can have the power to crush like that" Anube said, "I have seen fallen angels hit hard like that before and other flying beings." "ok then lets hope its just a rock and not freak people out" Aten said as they rush as fast as they could to the beach. ((exit to the beach))

User Image

Taiyou Ki Kobito

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:30 pm
User Image
Sitana Mitsuna

☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
                                              Sitana nodded as she followed the running as fast as she could. Please let people be alright. She thought to herself as she keep up with them perfectly. Taking a deep breath she left to the beach with Anube and Aten.
                                              {Exit to the beach}
                                              ☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆

Location: Lactation Here / With: With Here / Feeling: Feeling's Here

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Taiyou Ki Kobito

Distinct Vampire

5,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

The False One

Lupine Pup

7,750 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Flatterer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:21 am
User Image

Aaron breathed out softly as they made it out of the kitchen and out of the castle out into the castle courtyard. She played with a bit of her hair and stretched her tails out finally since there was definitely no way someone could step on them way out here. Hopefully. She swished them about a couple times before turning to make sure Tzzek had actually followed her out of the kitchen. "There's a lot going on now.." She said softly running a hand over one of her many tails as she breathed out slowly as she moved and sat down in some grass. She reached out running a fingertip along a blade of grass making it grow up and change blooming out into a medium sized buttercup flower, it was big enough for Tzzek to even sit in if he so wanted. It was a perk of being a fox, you were connected to nature with your very soul.

Haeo

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 1:49 am
The False One

Tzzek followed Aaron quietly, a soft hum being the only sound to eminate from his luminescent form. He was experiencing something that was a new concept. The majority of his thought processes were diverted to something that was not of immediate concern. Desha in particular, among the other missing people was of particular significance. If the hunters did notice the stone and somehow manage to devise its nature, even if its purpose eluded them, they would be able to use it against the island. They could turn the archon's effort to make a good impression into one of the greatest present dangers the island had faced in remembered history.

Yet, while all this was occupying the mind of the moderately sized ball of magic, the matter remained that he had company near him and had to treat her with proper attention. Her tails seemed in less danger of sudden compression out here. However, given the power he sensed, it was somewhat difficult to determine the reason why Aaron had no defensive barriers around her tails to prevent that very kind of danger. The appearance of a flower large enough to accomodate his size was intriguing but there was far too high a chance of death for Tzzek to attempt physical contact while he was distracted. Instead, he chose to hover a little over the top of the buttercup bloom.

"Indeed, it seems that many things have changed. With hope, things will settle down soon so that you have a better introduction to castle life."  

Haeo

Timid Billionaire

4,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500

CrimsonKlaw

Profitable Businessman

3,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 7:05 pm
(Please let me know if i am not supposed to be here. I was sick of waiting for PM's to be answered.)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Cedar wandered wearily into what looked like the front of a castle. He was tired, his gauntlets weighing him down. He leaned against a nearby wall to catch his breath. Cedar was frantically looking for his friend, who he had lost while traveling to the mysterious island.

"Yuki...where are you...?" He wondered, very concerned.  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 8:33 pm
Devossy

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Cedar looked up at the woman who was addressing him. He was still very light headed, so it was a distorted picture.

"My head...hurts...have you seen a young vampire woman pass by...? About my age...? Cedar asked her, hoping for the best. Yuki was one of the only friends Cedar had. If he lost her, he didn't have anything left.  

CrimsonKlaw

Profitable Businessman

3,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers