Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Old Friends, Old Magik [open] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 12:10 pm
Maverick had already been outside for a bit by the time the others were started to make their escape. When the others ran he dipped around a corner alone and cast a spell that turned him invisible and silently snuck out of the school. He walked over to the others and chuckled "Took you guys long enough...well I suppose we have to wait on the other slow pokes."  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 12:16 pm
IchigoK25

[A boiler room has no windows, silly. cat_razz ]

Maya Freana

Zelly_fangirl

make-a-joke-of-it-all

Sivlerwolf14

[I finished my AP Art Portfolio today! In celebration, I'm doing free art for everyone who wants some! I'll try any subject (avatar, furries, Original Characters, etc.) and stuff. More info is in the link in my signature. cat_smile ]  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 12:33 pm
User Image
" L i f e is no f u n without a little s o u n d . "

☽☾

I laughed at his comment and followed him, twirling a lock of hair around my index finger, a sign of nervousness with me. "Yea, we're pretty close." I said, smiling, "We are best friends after all. To be real with you , Aaron, the two in our group that I feel the closest to is you and Lou. Me and you help each other out with our issues and sometimes play jokes on people together and, with Lou, me and her got music and books. Mash you two together and you'd become the perfect being in my eyes." I giggled, but also my stomach knotted up a bit. 'That sounded so stupid.' I scolded myself, 'Why did I say that? 'Mash you two together and make the perfect being'? How dumb does that sound?'

☽☾

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
A l e x i a J a y y E l i z a b e t h C i p r i a n o
R o c k e r
S i x t e e n
J u n i o r

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 12:45 pm
Aaron just laughed as they left the building, finally free of the school's maze with his skateboard tucked under one arm. "Think we could pull off that stupid fusion dance thingy from Dragon Ball?" he joked, pausing a moment to perform the routine by himself. "And I wouldn't worry about getting spotted by Joe before. You got caught for only a few seconds, plus you're new so he doesn't even know your name. Unless he feels like going through every single student record looking for your face, I'm pretty sure the only guy getting a good scolding tomorrow is moi." he said with a reassuring smile. As always, he just shrugged off any punishment the school felt like dishing out, no matter how harsh it might have been.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 12:57 pm
User Image

☽☾

"I think Lou will only smack you with a book if you asked that." I giggled. When Aaron said something about him getting in trouble, I looked down. "I'm sorry," I said softly, "I should've been more careful..."

☽☾

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
R o c k e r
S i x t e e n
J u n i o r

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 1:01 pm
"Again, you're new. For the next few days, or however long it takes for you to adjust, you've got a free pass for any slip ups, bloopers, mistakes, and all around derpy moments." Aaron said putting a reassuring hand atop her head as they walked. "And, as always, I'll be the fall guy. Not like my permanent record can't take a few extra hits anyway."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 1:04 pm
I wonder why it always has to hurt,
For every lesson that you have to learn.
I won’t forget what you did to me,
How you showed me things,
I wish I’d never seen.
But I was stupid,
And you broke me down,
I’ll never be the same again.

Louisa had just turned the corner of the school when she heard what Alexia Jayy said to Aaron. "Should I hit him advance so I don't have to bother with it after he asks me whatever it is?" she asked in a joking manner as sauntered up to the two of them.

User Image xxxUser Image xxxUser Image xxxUser Image

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 1:21 pm
User Image

☽☾

"Yea, but-" was all I could say before Lou interjected. I put on a smile and said, "If you'd like, but remember violence only creates more violence." By that I meant, if I saw someone in our group hit another in our group, I would hit the victim yet again just for fun. Everyone in the group has fallen victim to my double violence policy at least once and they all knew the message.

☽☾

R o c k e r
S i x t e e n
J u n i o r

[Grandma's birthday today, so I'll be busy. cat_sweatdrop ]  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 1:21 pm
Ama jumped when Maverick just walked up on them without any warning, the girl squeezing her brother's hand tight as she hid behind him. Once she realized it was only Maverick though, she blushed and stepped back out from behind the shield that was her twin. "Right...um I think I hear people over there." She murmured, pointing off around the corner, having heard voices, hopefully voices belonging to the others.  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 1:30 pm
I wish I’d never seen.
But I was stupid,
And you broke me down,

"Well, I think Aaron could handle two hits." the brunette replied with a laugh. "Wouldn't be the first time either." she added, smiling at the two of them. She had always been closest to Lexxay, but Aaron had been second to her. He was like a brother to her. In fact, he was similar to one of her brothers in a way. The only difference was her brother never got caught when he caused trouble.

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 3:43 pm
"If I couldn't take a beating I wouldn't be the guy picking fights with everyone that did us wrong." Aaron said. When they were kids, he was the guy that dished out payback. If someone in the group was getting bullied, he was the one to kick the bully's a** later. "That reminds me, got any intel on those guys that beat you up before?" he asked Lexayy with a raised eyebrow. "It sounds like I'm behind in my a** kickings."

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 3:52 pm
User Image

☽☾

There it was, another reason I liked Aaron: how he'd stand up for his friends and give a good a** whooping to those who needed it. I looked away with a blank face when he mentioned me getting beat up. "The past is the past, Aaron..." I said plainly. I really didn't want to talk about it. It was more than a regular beating and I didn't want to remember it at all, not even the guys who did it. 'Selective memory, selective memory...' I told myself, trying to shove the memory into a tight bottle. I continued walking, having heard Ama's voice. Once I stop the other three of the group, I placed on a smile and waved, running over. "Pizza King time?" I chirped happily.

☽☾

R o c k e r
S i x t e e n
J u n i o r

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 3:57 pm
I wish I’d never seen.
But I was stupid,
And you broke me down,

For a moment Louisa froze, her mind going over what Aaron had just said. When Lexayy ran over to the others, she took a moment to glance at the boy beside her, an unspoken question behind her eyes, one she knew he'd understand. 'She got beat up?' That single though hurt Lou more than it hurt when she herself got bullied. No one deserved to get hurt like that, especially Alexia Jayy.

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 5:53 pm
(lol oops)
X's hand got tight when Maverick Showed up "Lets go check it out" he said as he walked over to the corner  

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 6:10 pm
IchigoK25

[You're like... Two posts behind... O.x]  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games