Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vampire Island

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampire, Demon, Role Play, Fantasy, Literate 

Reply Demon Realm
Erl'elee d'lil drathir lu' thac'zil Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:12 pm
"I do not know how I can help you with a guild around here, but we shall see ok? Hopefully I can clean or something and seem useful as you establish a guild here."

Cris knew he was being pitied and he honestly didn't want it, but he was not about to upset their host. Not after she went through a lot of trouble cleaning and cooking for everyone. Besides, she was just trying to be nice.

Baulken nodded.
"Tis true! There is a book out there with eye witness accounts and....a few pictures. I have yet to find this book but when I do....I wonder if the pictures will live up to my imagination?"

Aeriolous thanked the midwife and let her see herself out through one of his private entrances with a small pouch of coin for her service and silence.

He looked back to Wren and shook his head.

"Such loopiness....well she can stay in here. You both can. It is the biggest room here in my home. It is private and has its own washing room. We just got water working right a day ago. So you wont have to leave for a wash as you can do it in private."

Rowan thanked them all before he used some of his magic to put Wren into a slumber. She needed it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:22 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

Red Gypsy

Malag was cleaning her paws before he ears twitched and she nodded. Going she found a room and had servant clean it up and make sure it was ready for her king. Going back she jumped on to her kings shoulder and looked down at Wren. "What will mi king do?" she asked. Some one did something and she did not know if her king was going to act or not.

"No you sit and enjoy your self for right now your my guest" Amity said smiling. Going she took the dishes to the kitchen before she brought out the ice cream in bowls. She handed them out before she sat down smiling. "careful its very cold" she said to them. She took a spoon full and it tasted good to her as she act more. "Cris do you know of the old ruins close by or the caves?" she asked. She wanted to do some exploring.

"You have to get me a copy then" Yamille said still laughing, "if I find it I will get you one too." She thanked Amity for the ice cream as she started to it it slowly. "ok I got one for you know" she said smiling, "have you hear of the the young girls and the snake king?" It seemed this night turned in to how could tell there dritys stroy.  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:15 pm
"What can I do Malag? There is nothing more I can do. I can offer extra poultice to pull out darkness out of her again, but as for other than that, there is not much I can offer."

Aeriolous looked Wren over and cast a glance at Rowan who was holding Wren's hand as he sat next to her on the bed.

The drow king took his leave with Malag and went to the other prepared room.

Baulken shook his head.
"I don't think I have heard that story. Is it as good as my story? Or better?"
Baulken had to put down his glass and thank Amity as she served ice cream. With thanks he looked at the bowl and sniffed it. He then took a small bite and blinked.
"OOo....this is good...."

Cris took a spoon and took a taste.
Creamy texture met his tongue as a sweet taste hit his senses.
He took several small spoonfuls.
"This is really good."
As she asked about some old ruins he thought some.
"There are a few spots that are old. No one has been able to see to them as building up the community and making sure we can survive decently here is most important."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:03 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

After Aeriolous left, the Goddess appeared behind Rowan with tears rolling down her face. In this moment, she wore the face he'd known from when she'd helped raise him, a form only he ever saw anymore.

"I'm so sorry, Rowan... I was guiding a soul when I felt it... If I could have done anything..." she had to stop and clear her voice to be able to continue.

"Don't be mad at Lareth. This wasn't his fault. Wren wasn't the only one attacked... There was another female, in the human realm, also pregnant, and a dragon who lost her life...

"I have to go warn Lao..."
she couldn't help but sound a bit lost in that moment, hating that she had to leave her brother in this moment, that she hadn't been there to help when she'd been needed the most...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:17 pm
Rowan felt his sisters presence behind him.

"...it is not your fault...."

Hearing the news about others being attacked didn't help any as it only angered him more.

"He may have not been directly responsible, but if that 'King' had kept track of his creatures....his subjects.....no one would be in the predicament we are in at this time."

As she mentioned about going to go warn someone, he nodded.

"Go....before it's too late...."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:00 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

She gave a sad nod, hating that he was so angry right now but knew there was nothing she could do to appease it. She wiped at the tears on her face, "I am so sorry Rowan..." she said again then faded to go find Lao to warn him.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:15 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

Malag just nodded and rubbed her furry little head against his. She felt sorry for Lady Wern and would keep her shadows on high alert and ready for anything. The servants had finished the room and left it for the king to be alone.

Yamille giggling before she eat some ice cream. "I will let your mind make it own pictures up on what a very large snake king with two swords can do with three girls" she said enjoying her self. There was not many people...will cya was the only one she could tell her dirty stories to. Thinking about her she need to go check on her at one point and have a drink with her. After a few more spoon fulls she went to tell the story to Baluken.

"Thats good to hear, I should try shaved ice next time and see how you like it and maybe some cheese cake"Amity said smiling as she eat hers. She nodded to the the others as she hear they liking the ice cream too. She was happy every one was having a good time. "I see" she said, "will if its not to much trouble can you take me to them?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:37 am
Cris nodded.
"If that is your wish, I will show you to these caves. But...I must ask why the interest in them? Are you on the hunt for something specific? Or is it just curiosity?"

He continued to eat this ice cream, savoring the taste.  

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:00 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

The Goddess appeared in the room again, this time as the Warrior. She moved to place a hand on Rowan's shoulder, "She will be safe in the care of Aeriolous and Malag. The dragons need you in the fight against the one who hurt her. I cannot promise you much, my brother, but you will have your vengeance if you join the fight. Go to the cave at the top of the highest mountain in the Craig range in the human realm when you are ready. There, you will find Lao and Ebony, they can explain it all to you," she told him softly then summoned his armor and weapons to one side of the room for him before fading again to move on with the ones she needed to speak to.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:57 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

"yes very curoise" Amity said smiling, "I have read some thing and heard stories about the ruins and I can not help but want to check them out to feed my curiosity and knowlegd of this place. I want to learn all I can so I can take it home with me and share it with every one. I am hoping it will help a lot when I go in to training to be high prisstess....though my mother would say curiosity killed the cat." When her mother would say that she would say and the mouse got away with murder. That would get her smack on the back of the head. Thinking of he mother made her feel a little down. She wonder how her mother was doing.

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:16 pm
Rowan didn't want to leave Wren's side but seeing his sister in her Warrior form, reminded him that he had a job to do and if she was using that form, it was very serious.

He went and put on his armor and strapped his sword to his side before he looked once at Wren before he vanished.

Cris nodded.
"I see. Well I will be sure to take you to the ruins tomorrow. How does that sound? I suggest we meet early so you can have the whole day to explore in stead of just a few hours."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:25 am
Hot Champion_of_justice

"I will be up and ready to go" Amity said smiling, "thank you, I am grateful for this." She meant that too as she finished her ice cream and went to sipping her drink. She was happy to have plans tomorrow as she watched every one enjoy them selves. "would any one like more ice cream?" she asked them. Shivering she felt some thing off and was going to say something but not sure what. Some thing had happened back in the realm and she did not know what. "Some thing is not right in the elven realm" she said worried.

((edited))  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:29 am
Cris was about to ask for more ice cream, when he noticed Amity look around as if she was looking to see something.

The drow lifted his head and looked around but saw nothing, nor did he hear anything.

"Erm...is everything alright Miss Amity?"

When she spoke about somehting wrong with the elven realm he frowned.

"What do you mean? How do you know?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:14 am
Hot Champion_of_justice

"its compacted to say but some elves are more contacted to the realm then most, but all still get a feeling when some thing happens" Amity said to Cris as she got up. She went and got them all more ice cream before she sat down again. Malag joined them and cuddled on Amity's lap. "There is a power to the realm for its living and the kings castle there is it own being you could say" she said trying to explain, "We all felt a pull to go back when the new king was picked but this feeling is...its not right. It has the same feel to it when I felt lost when I heard Carrow was dead"  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:35 am
Cris ate his ice cream thinking.
"I am unsure if we have that sort of connection with our home here. At least, not one I can recall....I suppose you can ask the king when you see him next. I think connections between ones homeland is unique."

He swallowed his ice cream.
"But then again....this mountain hasn't always been our home....so perhaps we will never have a connection like you do. How odd."

Cris said nothing about her departed intended as she was still getting over the man.  
Demon Realm

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff