Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chaotic Multiverse Theory

Back to Guilds

An archive of (presently on-going) crazy role-playing with a severe disregard for the laws of physics and the 4th wall. 

Tags: Digimon, Kingdom Hearts, Pokemon, Shaman King, Fullmetal Alchemist 

Reply Trans-Dimensional Library (RP Archive)
[Migrated] Pokemon - Soaring Legends Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:55 pm
Shiro nodded, while moving his pack which was on his back to check in it, frowning in minor though "lessee... yeah, i think i have some pure incense and lucky incense left, might need to restock on more later however." he said with a thoughtful nod while putting his backpack back on, and proceeded to finish up his breakfast.

Nightblade just finished his own breakfast with amusement before hopping off his seat lightly "still, i hope those black Apricorns at least grew well, those were the ones we needed for heavy balls if i remember right." Shiro nodded thoughtfully before piping up "true, however heavy balls aren't really needed anymore unless i run up against say a Snorlax." he then chuckled, but Nightblade cut in "i wonder how those other seeds turned out, maybe their apricorns are better suited for pokeballs while you use the black ones for the ApriShakes?" Shiro nodded while he stood up "well, we'll ponder on that later, first tings first is see if the bug catching contest is up and running, if not, i'm probably going to hit the Gym."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:29 pm
"I've got some Rose Incense we can use as well," Crystal volunteered since her personal stock of items was probably a bit more substantial than Shiro's since she has undoubtedly restocked on things much more recently than Shiro has what with the whole kidnapping fiasco.

"Apricorn trees are pretty hardy plants so they're probably doing just fine," Snowy assured Nightblade. "Especially around Azalea Town since this area gets plenty of rain."

"At any rate, we'll probably want to start the day at the Gym since we have to make it past Goldenrod City to the National Park if we want to check out the Bug Catching Contest, not to mention the Pokeathalon," noted Crystal.  

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:06 pm
Shiro nodded a bit on the rose incense in thanks as he smiled "indeed, we can worry about the apricorns for later..." he then blinked, before rubbed the back of his head "whoops... forgot where it was held. my bad." he said with a bit of a nervous laugh, also showing he wasn't all there, but he did get into a serious look as he moved a bit and called out Black Blaze, and dug in his pack once more, pulling out a small device and slowly putting it on the shiny charmander's head with a smile "with this if i let other Pokemon out into the battle, you'll also gain some of the experience, or so i've been told." he said, with Black Blaze and Nightblade going slightly wide-eyed "you're using -that-, Shiro? what the hell? you've never used it..." Nightblade had mentioned, while Shiro shook his head "i think it might be needed to give Black Blaze more of a chance against bugsy, plus, if we go pay our respects first to Celebi and check on the Apricorn trees, we can use the wild pokemon to both build up Black Blaze's experience using Kazekiri's help, along with yours." Black Blaze was wide-eyed "all this.... for me, Daddy?" Shiro nodded with a smile "mmhmm... you will be the star of the fight against bugsy."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:14 pm
"Sounds like we're good to go," Crystal decided as she packed up her bag, putting the aspirin bottle away. No doubt, with how accident prone Shiro could be, they'd be needing that again later.

"I bet Fluffy will want to watch the match since Black Blaze is technically his kid and all," noted Snowy.

Crystal nodded. "Not to mention it'll be pretty nostalgic of when I first battled Bugsy with Fluffy when he was still a Charmander."  

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 2:41 pm
Shiro chuckled as well "so, a bit of training first, then Bugsy, then Ilex Forest." he said while getting up as well after recalling Black Blaze, though Nightblade had glanced to his trainer before speaking up "so what had you in such a tizzy all last night that you were halfway out of your bed, and then slammed your head against the upper bunk when waking up?" he decided to ask, biting the bullet. Shiro froze a moment, before lowering her head a bit to shadow his eyes "... nothing, Nightblade, just some bad dreams." he said while Absol just frowned, he left it be and returned to his own pokeball while Shiro finished packing up his groups.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 8:19 pm
"I guess that means we're ready to head on over to the Azalea Gym so you can battle the Gym Trainers for experience before you challenge Bugsy," Crystal concluded helpfully. She knew better than to pry about Shiro's nightmares. He was already nightmare prone before Team Rocket captured and experimented on him so it wasn't really surprising that his usual nightmares were even worse now as a consequence. If he wanted to talk about it, then he'd talk about it.

"So, are we going to team up with Shiro for any double battles or do you plan on letting him handle those on his own?" Snowy inquired while hopping up to reclaim his perch on Crystal's shoulder.

"I think Shiro's pokemon can handle one or two double battles without my help," Crystal answered with a shrug. "But it's really up to him to decide so I'll still lend a hand if he asks me to."  

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:55 am
Shiro had heard of the mention of double battles while mentally thanking crystal about not prying into his worse nightmares at least while nodding "I think i'll be fine, with Nightblade and Kazekiri backing me up for those types of battles. though any future ones after Bugsy i wouldn't mind teaming up with you on them." he said with a smile before adjusting everything properly, placing the Pokeballs in the right order, and proceeded to start towards the exit of the pokemon center so that he could head for the gym.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:54 pm
Crystal followed suit, leaving the Pokemon Center behind and accompanying Shiro to the Azalea City Gym. The interior of the gym was designed to be the perfect habitat for bug type pokemon with a series of wooden webs connecting the various areas of the indoor forest via Spinarak carts. Shiro was going to have his hands full navigating his way through the maze just to get to Bugsy, let alone actually battling him.  

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:44 pm
Shiro of course wasn't deterred, given he was already using his somewhat sharp mind to trace out where the gym trainers were, and first off jumped onto the middle Spinarak cart to head that direction to see where it led him. granted, he looked amused by the making of the gym given he remembered how Unova looked and all.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:01 pm
Crystal hopped onto the middle Spinarak cart behind Shiro with Snowy still perched firmly on her shoulder. True to form, the first trainer they came across in this fashion was a fairly typical Bug Catcher using a line-up made up entirely of bug type pokemon. This would have been a lot more impressive if the line-up didn't seem to be made up entirely of un-evolved bug types such as Caterpie, Weedle, Ledyba, and an actual Spinarak. Yeah, Shiro was going to have no trouble at all sweeping through that line-up.  

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:52 am
Shiro of course just kept a calm neutral face, though inside he was going through his head ~maybe i -should- let Black Blaze just fight...~ he thought to himself if this was going to be all he was going to face before bugsy, but he mentally calmed himself down, and decided the next one to let Black Blaze try, and instead called out his main fighter behind Black Blaze, Kazekiri, the Pidgeotletting off a regular cry, instead of saying anything, before looking 5to the opponent, then to Shiro saying "really? i do hope you let Black Blaze try on his own you know." Shiro merely nodded while sighing "i will, Kazekiri, i will, for now overkill is what i'd like to do." the Pidgeot nodded, before taking to the air, and proceeding to battle the lineup, and using strong flying type attacks.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:14 pm
The poor Bug Catcher's puny bug type pokemon were blown away like they didn't know what hit them so, of course, the Bug Catcher had no choice but to let Shiro pass to meet his next challenge.  

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 3:45 pm
Shiro of course thanked the trainer for the -help- of training his Charmander, and moved on back to the cart, once crystal was back on he actually while taking the ride back ,worked to remove the EXP-share on Black Blaze, and then checked levels, seeing that black Blaze had gone up a few levels from level 10 to level 13, he nodded, and grinned a bit lightly "alright.. you're looking much ready now to fight. shall we?" Black Blaze nodded with a determined look on his face "let's do it, daddy!" Shiro nodded in earnest, and went to the left cart next, waiting for Crystal there while recalling Black Blaze for the moment. once they got to the next area, Shiro got off, and went to move on, as well as challenge the next trainer using Black Blaze, and having Kazekiri as a second just in case.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 4:00 pm
Crystal followed along while mainly just enjoying the scenery. The Gym really did have an impressive layout.

The next Bug Catcher they happened upon challenged Shiro using a slightly more impressive line-up of Metapod, Kakuna, and Venonat. Black Blaze most likely wouldn't have any trouble with them.  

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:20 pm
of course, Shiro let Black Blaze go to town on the bug catcher's pokemon without showign a semblance of mercy today. between Ember, Flamethrower, and Dragon Rage, there was little that could stop the charmander, well, as much as the bug catcher probably wanted to.  
Trans-Dimensional Library (RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff