Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
ℓιƒε тιмεs [Accepting; Open] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 2:04 pm
"The Z makes the pain go away" Victor commented closing his eyes again. "It makes it all go away.... away..." he said before he fell to his side, and was asleep.  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 2:15 pm
User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASHLEE - WINNIFRED - KURTZER

"That... that sounds nice. But I don't want to be numb, I want to feel. I want to live..." Winnie scooted over closer to him, and held her open palm an inch away from his nose to make sure he was still breathing. It would have been just her luck that some random guy she was getting high with would OD. "You're fine, just fine... Keep going away... keep going and going and going. Maybe you'll find all the lost people who went before you... Hey! Heyheyheyheyhey, if you die, find my mom. Tell her she's an a*****e!" Long, strung-out giggles filled the air of the small closet.
Otakon BK

Miss Cider

Timid Lover

10,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 2:22 pm
He was alright. He just fell asleep. He nodded slightly as he slept. "Alright..." he muttered as he went on with his snooze. Strangely he looked quite cute when asleep. He vaguely wished he had his teddy bear with him to hug as he slept.  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 3:01 pm
User Image

"Everyone looks so much nicer when they sleep. The muscles in the face relax, the hardness goes out of the features. Like little babies. I know. Adrian, he's my brother, he's two... He always sleeps, except for when he doesn't sleep, and he laughs when he doesn't sleep. It must be nice, being a baby. I can't remember. Can you remember? Oh, right you're asleep. Maybe I'm asleep.. Maybe I'm dead. But I'm not." Winnie looked down at Victor, although she didn't really know his name, and gently traced the contours of his face.
Otakon BK

Miss Cider

Timid Lover

10,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 3:33 pm
User Image xxx User Image xxx User Image
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ xx ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ xx ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
A ℓ у s s α xxxxx S υ м м ε я lxxxx D α и ι ε ℓ s
What the hell is wrong with me? Don't fit in with anybody, how did this happen to me? Wide awake, I'm bored and I can't fall asleep, and every night is the worst night ever.

Alyssa was completely shocked by what had occurred in her Chemistry class. Half-way through the dispute, she was out of the classroom, terrified by what had happen. "What the hell is wrong with this school?!" she nearly shouted in the hallway as she walked down it, ignoring the other people in there. Nothing like this happen at her old school on the first day of school. Of course, there was last year when she learned she was adopted the night before school started.... But that was not as confusing and horrifying as this day was turning out to be.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

JORDAN!PEG!PEAK

it'sX notmyproblem X if X you X don't X see X what X i X see

"Cher?" Jordan questioned, not bothering to cover up the amusement behind her voice at that. She honestly couldn't see how the nickname 'Cher' could come from the name Cynthia, so there had to be another source for the nickname. She didn't give the girl a chance to explain though, she just continued on speaking. "You already know my name, obviously, but most people call me J.P." She paused for a moment before continuing, "At least, the people who really matter." As of on cue, a fellow cheerleader came flaunting by the bleachers, her cheer jacket on, and waved at the older girl. "Hey J.P.!" Jordan gave a feeble wave back.

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 8:06 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Casey continnued smiling at the distruction she had unintentionally wrought, when a scary thought occured to her. They'd both be out for NINE HOURS. She stared to tear up agian, but controled herself. There were more important issues at hand. She turned to David. "Watch them...and find Victor, I'll be right back alright...THANKS!" With a watery smile and feirce determination in her eyes. She set off to do the unthinkable...good thing she was the SMART Twin.
Cynthia wasn't stupid enough to fall for that, she wouldn't just assume she was already important enough for the nickname, instead she glanced back up at her without turing her head to much. "Are you you giving me permision...or is it just a staement of fact?" She was so in. The door oppened and she glanced causually over to see who had come so late. Though her face did not betray it and she apropriately glanced back to Jordan as if she didn't care her blood was trunning cold. Cain had just walked through the door. She had to play this carefully. Anything not perfect and Jordan would be done with her. Anything to standoffish and Cain would kill her.Casey burst through the doors of the gym. She bowed her head and gave quiet apologies to everyone as she made a beeline for her cousin. Durring the run over, she had internally rehersed how best to save her own skin. "Cindy"Her breathing was shallow and her sweating palms were placed on her skirt. She glared as if she had just noticed her cousin was there. As she was about to try and figure out what to say "Don't do it." Cain screamed from behind Jordan. "Casey I swear-nothing's worth it, just punch her out and take her purse. DON'T DO IT!!!" Casey ignored him, knowing full well he wasn't real. She dropped to her knees crying. "I'm so, sosososososo sorry to disturb you Cythia could have danced she was so happy, it was Casey! She had enough self control to resist from even smiling, but subconciously, her back did straighten as she gained confidence. "I know I shouldn't be bothering you at school" Casey continued, head to the ground as she pawed by Cynthia's feet. "But there was an emergency. I walked to school today, but I know you took your car, I mean-you ALWAYS take your car and it is a wonderful car-2012 Lamborghini Aventador, all interiror leather, bright red-I shouldn't look at it I know. But considering that my parents got you the car and that this is an emergency, could you please have the compasion in your heart to let me see the keys just long enough to run home." She stayed on the ground, barely breathing Cynthia looked down at...it, she knew that it had to be an emergency for Casey to gain the courage nessesary to aproach her. So she scoffed and threw her keys by her cousin. "There, don't say I never gave you anything." She glared back at the spot on the wall she'd been staring at when not talking to Jordan. Casey;s objective had been achived. She scrambled for the keys that were trown about a foot away. "Oh Thank you, thankyouthankyou" She curtsied once more before she ran out. Cynthia turned back to Jordan with a half-smirk. "Family, you can't chose them, but thank god you can train them." Inside Cynthia was a bit impressed at her cousin's tact. She'd have to thank her once she got home...unless it was Cain agianCasey ran back down the hall "I GOT EM" She called happily. She gave the keys to David. "You drive, K?"

Serrenedy

Unbeatable Lover

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • 20 Wins 100

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 8:13 pm
By the time Casey had returned he managed to find Victor sleeping in a closet. Clearly he'd taken some Zydrate. So now he carried the pink haired teen on his back. "Alright, but were are we going?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 9:01 pm
User Image

At some point, Winnie must have passed out, because the next thing she knew she was alone in the janitorial closet, and her high was practically gone. "Urgh... How long was I out?" Carefully, she stood up. Coming down was always hard as hell. 'You know what... Screw the restof the day.' Slowly Winnie stumbled out of the closet, down the hall, and out the doors. It was pretty simple, the halls were practically abandoned.  

Miss Cider

Timid Lover

10,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Serrenedy

Unbeatable Lover

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • 20 Wins 100
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 9:52 pm
((I have to keep her out for awile to be fair since Cain was out so long))
User ImageUser Image

"My house" She criped. Then she stopped. "Her car's a two seater..." She turned to him with a nervous grin. "We're gonna need to do something either really long and kinda stupid or Really DDangerous and kinda stupid...take your pick" She grinned happily. Her mood had done a complete 180 with the joyful news that her brother was alive.

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 3:47 am
"So both options are stupid huh? Well, what are they?" David asked a little worried. There was no way he would want to leave Victor, or put him in danger. Unless the danger was putting the small boy in someones lap during the trip. Or someone sit on his. But then again Victor is quite small...  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 4:29 pm
[I swear you two are gonna stick Alexia Jayy on the roof while y'all are in the car.]  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 4:53 pm
((lol))
User ImageUser Image

"Alright, either you and mean can do a small risk by mae showing you the way home, then both of us coming back and me watching them as you take them back hom one by one and lay then on the lawn until you bring me back so I can open the door. Otherwise, we're gonna have to shove five people in a two seater. I don't drive...If Cain were out, this be slightly easier since he drives and you could watch them while I drove to and from...but I don't drive so...we're kinda ******** on that. OH! and if we harm her baby in way shape or form, Cynthia will kill us, then follow us to Hell to make sure that our eternal punishments are nasty enough and give the demons hints." She nedded happily. "Oh, but no presure or anything!"

Serrenedy

Unbeatable Lover

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • 20 Wins 100

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 5:09 pm
David thought for a moment then realized something he completely forgot about. "Actually, how about we use my car instead. It can easily fit everyone" he said feeling foolish for forgetting

"I... want you..." Victor muttered in his sleep. David looked a little shocked by the sudden outburst  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 5:23 pm
Serrenedy
((lol))
User ImageUser Image

"Oh...that works" She chirped. "Wait, you couldn't have told me that before I risked my life getting Cindy's keys! She was talking Jordan-queen bee Jordan. Danger Jordan. If I ruinned her plans she'll DESROY me!

Serrenedy

Unbeatable Lover

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • 20 Wins 100

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 5:26 pm
"Sorry... It completely slipped my mind" David said after getting over the shock of what Victor said  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff