Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Persona: Fog of Deceit (Accepting/Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  Yes
  No
View Results

The Original Jitterbug

Dedicated Hunter

3,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:16 pm
((I'd get it, but I already put my money towards Pokemon White 2... Oh, and I FINALLY got Persona 4!))

Trent sighed once again; Only 5 more autographs, and he was done for the day! He got four out of the way before the final signing approached, a small group of teens. Trent looked expectantly at Ryo, waiting for him to start blabbering, or say something idiotic.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:20 pm
((What system is the Arena game for? And I still need to beat Persona 4, I'm about halfway through it but my power always seems to go off when I'm playing.))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

The Original Jitterbug

Dedicated Hunter

3,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:25 pm
(( PS3, 360, and MAYBE Pc. And I'm about halfway through too, just got to Void Quest. ))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:29 pm
((Ah, thanks. And that's where I am, I just need to beat the boss.))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:09 pm
Xavier and Ryo were at the front with Trent infront of them "So do you wanna tell him" he asked Ryo  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:02 pm
((I'm nearing the end of P4 myself, and in Arena, I've already finished Yu and Yosuke's storyline before starting Chie's))

"Sure. My good sir, we would like to ask you to come with us, we believe some crazy sh*t is going to happen and that it will most certainly involve you in an exciting quest to save the world." Ryo said cheerily, waiting to see if the man would freak out, or play along.

Remy looked at his book to confirm. "Yup, that's her." He said, closing the Compendium shut before walking over to the girl.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:19 pm
Xavier waited to see the guys reaction to see if he would freak out  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:55 pm
Trent blinked at the two before shrugging, standing up from the table. "Hell, it sounds better than this crap." He said, throwing his pen on the table before looking Ryo dead in the eyes. "Buuuuuuttt... I gotta be sure you guys aren't some schizo killer fans trying to kidnap me and lock me in your basement or something. Got any proof?" He inquired, a single eyebrow quirked in interest.  

The Original Jitterbug

Dedicated Hunter

3,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:41 pm
Hearing footsteps, Jenna looks around and sees a boy with a large book walking up to her with a woman silently tailing him. "Do you need something?", she asks once they were close to her.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:54 am
Xavier patted Ryo on the shoulder "I got this" he said as he lead Trent and Ryo to an Allyway behind the store. He looked down the allyway to make sure no one was coming. he lifted his hand as he started to glow and a Card Appeared in his hand. "Persona: Seriyuu" he said the card shattered like glass and his persona appeared behind him "Hows this for proof" he said crossing his arms  

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200

The Original Jitterbug

Dedicated Hunter

3,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:57 pm
Trent shrugged, unimpressed. "So your an illusionist, big whoop, I know eight. A simple magic trick isn't gonna prove ANYTHING to me... He said, his own arms crossed.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:41 pm
Xavier shook his head then Shadows started to Crawl out in the alleyway "Uh oh here they come" he said as one came out behind Trent and Grabbed him.  

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:19 pm
"I'll help to. Ghoul, use Mudo." Ryo said and sighed, summoning his Persona then casting the Dark Instant Kill Skill.

"Yeah, this is going to sound totally weird, but we want you to help us save the world, we think you have the power of something called Persona." Remy said sheepishly, hoping the girl wouldn't get weirded out and walk away.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:36 pm
the shadow disappeared from the attack "Nice one" Xavier said to Ryo "you just saved a celebrity" he said jokingly  

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:35 pm
"A power called Persona..?", Jenna asks curiously. She thinks for a moment before asking, "Is it the kind of power that's the same for everyone, or does it vary from person to person?"  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games