Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
★- New To The Guild? Come Introduce Yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Person Counter:
  +1
View Results

Ashes-and-Wine

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:41 pm
Hi, everyone, thanks for the invitation! I'm Ashes-and-Wine; pleased to meet you all! biggrin

Let's see, here is a few things about me:
I just turned 18 today, and as of the 20th of this month, I will be a college freshman. I am attending and living at the dormitories at the junior college in a town up north from where I grew up. I want to transfer to UC Santa Cruz and also want to go through grad school in order to earn either my Master's degree or a PhD in microbiology and minor (or hopefully double-major) in marine biology. I like drawing, dancing, acting, cooking, reading books, watching anime and cartoons, watching movies, cats, science, shopping, scarves, coats, winter, pretzels, pizza, soda, ice cream, warm tea, and smoothies.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:47 am
Hi everyone! I was actually invited to this guild and accepted the request a while ago, but I barely posted. I now seem really interested and want to spend time here more. I'm 19, from New York City. I love reading basically all types of material, and I'm studying Philosophy, Media and Graphic Design. I love anime as well. I love meeting new people and learning from them. It's nice to meet you all here, and thank you for the invitation. biggrin  

flippinbananas

Adventuring Streaker

9,825 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Inquisitor 200

kookiemunster2

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:04 am
M a h z a l a
Hi everyone! I was actually invited to this guild and accepted the request a while ago, but I barely posted. I now seem really interested and want to spend time here more. I'm 19, from New York City. I love reading basically all types of material, and I'm studying Philosophy, Media and Graphic Design. I love anime as well. I love meeting new people and learning from them. It's nice to meet you all here, and thank you for the invitation. biggrin

hello! Im Shannon it's so nice to meet you too. I hope you enjoy this guild as much as I am(:  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:11 am
Hello! First off, I'd like to say thanks for the invitation. I'm Margravine Vittoria; feel free to call me Vittoria. Pleased to make your acquaintance! biggrin

I'm a 19 year-old Malaysian currently undergoing training as a teacher. I love drawing, reading, and being on Gaia. I'm interested in anime, manga, fantasy novels, Lolita fashion and visual-kei music.

It's nice to meet you all! heart  

Blade of the Contessa

Unforgiving Duelist

smgirl825

Fashionable Businesswoman

6,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:17 pm
*Comes in from a closet in a for me weird outfit*

Hi everyone, I'm smgirl825. Been around gaia for a while and was sent a lovely invitation to the guild. Most of my hobbies consist of drawing, doing graphics, and nomming. blaugh I could go into more detail but I will just add one more tidbit about myself. Any questions you can PM me or quote my post and I'll answer.

I'm a freshman in the Art Institute Online Division for web design and interactive media. Creating webpages used to be my hobby, but I'm trying to make a dream come true so I say this is the first step!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:22 am
Hello lovelies!

Thanks for the invite. I'm lissje and I'm 21 years old. I love girly things, animals, drawing, cosplaying, photography, chatting and meeting up with new people. I studied for Webdesign and got my diploma for that. I'm currently working in a store.

xoxo  

lissje

Epic Purin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:29 am
hello~ thanks for the invite!

my name is Epic Purin and i'm 18 years old as of May 7th! i live in sunny California (it's sooo hot right now..) and i've pretty much lived here my whole life. i enjoy a lot of things: photography, graphic design, art, music, reading, writing, learning, anime/manga, cute things, and family/friends.

i'm super excited to partake in this guild and hope to make many friends along the way~

emotion_bigheart
xoxo

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:24 pm
Hi! My name is DragonbornPegasister! My real name is Natalie, so you can call me that if you want. I was born on March 3rd, so that means I'm a pisces! I'm from California!

I'm a super geeky person. I'm into anime, manga, comics, video games, MTG, etc. (If it's geeky, I probably like it).

I love archery and horseback riding. I don't really play many sports...I can play the ocarina!

That's a short summary of me! I can't wait to see everyone around the guild!  

DragonbornPegasister

Unbeatable Nerd

7,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100

Emmy Noether

Fluffy Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:21 pm
Hello, my name is Emmy Noether, but you all can call me Emmy.

I am 20 years old, and am attending college. I major in biology and am close to graduating and finally attending medical school (*fingers crossed*). I'm very excited to be in this guild (thanks for the invite, by the way). If anybody needs a friend to chat with, then I'm here. Just shoot a PM my way! 3nodding heart  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:30 am
Hello, I'm Trissa.
I'm a designer, artist & lover of fitness (as well as cooking / food)
I don't really know what else to say, lol. I love to talk to people. smile  

oTrissa

7,850 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

i syrxo i

Friendly Bloodsucker

9,650 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:32 pm
im shaila, most of my friends call me shay. im 20 years old i live some where in the north west of the U.S ^^; my favorit colors are black and pink.
cookies are my obsession. some of my friends call me cookie monster ^~^ ive been on gaia for nearly 6 years now, i spend most of my time on Zomg so if you ever need a spot filled im your girl ^^ i also love animals, ever since i was 5 its been my dream to be a vet. and im doing just that<3 i love music.. then again who dosnt? lol i joined this guild in hope to expand my list of "girlfriends" dont be afraid to randomly message me or add me^^.. k well i think thats all for now bai~ <3  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:51 pm
I'm Rya, but I have a lot of nicknames. Most people call me by whatever character I am roleplaying at the moment. (I'm very name-fluid. xD) I'm 21 and I'm a shift leader at Little Caesars. I'm moving into my own apartment Sept 11, and I'm really excited about it. I like to draw, write, roleplay, (1x1 so feel free to PM me About that) Uhm, I don't know what else to say! ^_^ Send me a Pm if you want to chat, I'm pretty nice.  

Shemmiecakes

Mega Member

Lascivious Enticer

Fashionable Codger

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:32 pm
Hello everyone!~

My name is Arjune, but feel free to call me by m nickname, or whatever suits your fancy!^^
I've just recently made an account on this site because a friend recommended it to me, and so far I am really loving this place!^o^
I'm happy to have joined this guild, and hope to make many friends as I spend more time on GaiaOnline.:3

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:39 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hello! I really should have posted here a long time ago but I seem to always be distracted by something else and have put it off until now. I have stalked this guild ever since I was invited and decided to join because it looked like an amazing hang out place!

I am extremely addicted to the B/C part of Gaia and in fact if you were to look for me on the site, I have probably posted or lurked in almost all of the popular B/C threads at least once. I have many a pet to show for my time spent on gaia in fact. You can call me Haru or Harumi if you wish or even by my real name Amy. I am currently 19 years old but will be turning 20 on September 16th.

I am attending Ohio University Southern for my Associate Degree in Office Technology, but considering on returning after I graduate in Spring to further my education while I can. I have two lovely cats and three adorable dogs who I would be lost without. Animals are a big part of my life just like breathing, I would take in every stray if I could.

I am also very addicted to anime and the otaku world, since my Sailor Moon days and Inuyasha days, I have wanted nothing more than to have just a whole month of doing nothing but watching anime. I can only imagine how many series I could get down and strike off my huge list lol.

I love cute things, pink things, puffy things and soft things a lot lol I am the weirdo you see in Walmart rubbing the furry/soft leopard pillow against my face thinking about buying just because it matches my bed sheets. I don't really care about what others think about me or my actions because I have fun doing what I do <3 I don't bite or b***h so to say at people wanting to get to know me, random friend requests, that kind of stuff. If you want to make a friend for life, send me a message and get to know the crazy Harumi Bunny <3

Niyaru Delacroix

Anxious Kitten

16,950 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500

Saintly Serenade

Melodious Saint

10,400 Points
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Battle: Cleric 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:50 pm
Ello.

My name is ____ ________, but I won't be filling in those blanks unless I really get to know you first. On Gaia, I'm known as Serenade, Serrie, or Nadia, sometimes followed by -chan or -tan, or whatever floats your boat. I love (nice/cute) nicknames, but I would not be too kind as to being called something disgraceful.

I am __ years of age, though, again, I won't tell you unless I feel the need/want to, or if it slips out. Obviously, I'm female--mind and body. xD That one I don't mind telling you for sure. I am the Captain of an academy-type, yuri role-playing guild, as well as VP of another currently in the process of merging with mine, and a humble member of a third, too. I love to role-play all sorts of fun stuff, from psycho dreams I had the night before that gave me a burst of inspiration to simpler things like an anime/manga/vid. game RP.

I believe in mermaids, just needed to get that out there. xD My favorite set of colors right now are orange, teal/blue/darkcyan/turquoise and white. My favorite band/artist(s) would have to be Of Monsters & Men and Connie Francis. Among others, I like the Manchester Orchestra, Def Leppard, Dean Martin, Sugarcult, Lady Gaga, Maroon 5, Trapt, Fergie, and Gotye. Yeah. I know; I said Gotye. I like Nickelback, too; sue me. Favorite song? Probably "Yellow Light" by Of Monsters & Men.

I currently reside in the USA, of the state Louisiana, which I do not consider my home. I have three cats, a dog, four birds and a beta fish. One of my favorite movies is the new Fright Night, one of my favorite books is... ah, well, I can't decide. I have my own personal library, so... that one, you'll just have to ask me yourself. Currently, I'm reading 'The English Opium-Eater'--a biography on a man named Thomas De Quincey (he should be more famous than he is!).

I love to receive PMs, friend requests, whatever. c: Send me something!

It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games