Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Undergoing Character Creation Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Announcement on pg. 37
  ^u^ ~<3
View Results

RafeRavel

Dangerous Survivor

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:04 pm
Adama

I know he's not great, but here for inspection.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:04 pm
arononkorr

*And in response to Terie*

Who is this Terie? >:/

And as for the bg, well....
I'm going to be completely honest, it feels like BS to me.
You still never explained how or why the xenophobic witch decided to hit it off with this knight or why the knight would leave his lover unprotected (without even some sort of hired hand)
And you never mentioned this visit beforehand, making me doubt you had this planned before I asked you about it.
:/ I'm seeing many, many holes in this story.....  

xX_Terei_Xx

Questionable Prophet

iLL iNTENT

Fuzzy Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:05 pm
arononkorr
arononkorr
arononkorr
glitterboypilot
arononkorr

why do I feel like I got screwed.....

5d6 not four

....ugh

6 5 6=17
3 5 3=11
4 3 4=11
5 3 5=13
4 5 5=14
6 6 4=16

thats a bit better, I'll fix the sheet once my daughter lets me be for 5 seconds.

You did better than I did. I ended up with an 8 : /

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:06 pm
xX_Terei_Xx
arononkorr

This may seem a little arbitrary, but I don't see how 5' is normal or even "slightly taller than normal young woman" for a 26 y.o. woman. You also duplicated range in your special properties for your musket.

And the background. If I read that right, it said that her mother was part of a "xenophobic coven" and her father (a knight) was struck by love at first sight and they somehow magically wound up together. Then the mother helped the father (an outsider of the coven) to kill all of the witches she had been in a closely knit group with. Then, her father mysteriously vanishes and leaves the mother to die at the hands of revenge. Is this correct?

Lady Lizabee

It might help you to add your Hit Die to your sheet.
Also, If you go here, the starting languages may be more helpful for you.
And adding the weight of the items will help in determining overburden.
Also, I think you got the forms mixed up. You have a human-like fox form and a full-human form. Nothing else.

aw, there's no in betweenish human form?
and this link is very different from the other one on the sight...and in the dragon empires book...it says they start of knowing Tien and senzar...

this link changes my character quite a bit  

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

xX_Terei_Xx

Questionable Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:10 pm
Lady Lizabee

>:/ No, you weeaboo.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:15 pm
xX_Terei_Xx
Lady Lizabee

>:/ No, you weeaboo.

crying
it's a serious issue...i need help  

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

xX_Terei_Xx

Questionable Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:17 pm
RafeRavel
Adama

I know he's not great, but here for inspection.

Where are your misc. items? :/ Are you going on a journey with just some weapons and armor?
Also, you may want to add what led up to your departure into Limbo.

Besides that, it looks good. As far as I can tell, that is.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:18 pm
Lady Lizabee
xX_Terei_Xx
arononkorr

This may seem a little arbitrary, but I don't see how 5' is normal or even "slightly taller than normal young woman" for a 26 y.o. woman. You also duplicated range in your special properties for your musket.

And the background. If I read that right, it said that her mother was part of a "xenophobic coven" and her father (a knight) was struck by love at first sight and they somehow magically wound up together. Then the mother helped the father (an outsider of the coven) to kill all of the witches she had been in a closely knit group with. Then, her father mysteriously vanishes and leaves the mother to die at the hands of revenge. Is this correct?

Lady Lizabee

Also, I think you got the forms mixed up. You have a human-like fox form and a full-human form. Nothing else.

and this link is very different from the other one on the sight...and in the dragon empires book...it says they start of knowing Tien and senzar...

Yeah, the Dragon Empire races pop up in a few different places. As far as the in betweenish human form goes, I would be perfectly fine with allowing it, as long as you remember you only have two forms: Your natural kitsune form, and then you'd be using that up as your 'human' form, which won't exactly be great for disguises.  

iLL iNTENT

Fuzzy Lunatic

xX_Terei_Xx

Questionable Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:19 pm
Lady Lizabee

crying

emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart
It's alright. We're all weeaboos on the inside~  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:20 pm
iLL iNTENT
Lady Lizabee
xX_Terei_Xx
arononkorr

Lady Lizabee

Yeah, the Dragon Empire races pop up in a few different places. As far as the in betweenish human form goes, I would be perfectly fine with allowing it, as long as you remember you only have two forms: Your natural kitsune form, and then you'd be using that up as your 'human' form, which won't exactly be great for disguises.

I'm a witch, I really dont do much for sneaking.
If I was a rogue, I would go with a pure human form...but since stealth really isnt my thing, I thought hey, why not go with this little character quirk...like, a character flaw making her unable to go full human or something  

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

xX_Terei_Xx

Questionable Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:28 pm
Anyone want to look over Inklet?
:/ I need my sheet perused for errors and such....  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:30 pm
Lady Lizabee

If I was a rogue, I would go with a pure human form...but since stealth really isnt my thing, I thought hey, why not go with this little character quirk...like, a character flaw making her unable to go full human or something

That's fine, but she can't have a human form and then choose a new one later. She's stuck with whichever one she starts out with.  

xX_Terei_Xx

Questionable Prophet

arononkorr

3,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:34 pm
There, stats are fixed, including the +2 for humans and 1 for reaching lvl 4. look good now?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:36 pm
xX_Terei_Xx
Lady Lizabee

crying

emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart
It's alright. We're all weeaboos on the inside~

weeaboo?  

arononkorr

3,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:37 pm
xX_Terei_Xx
Lady Lizabee

That's fine, but she can't have a human form and then choose a new one later. She's stuck with whichever one she starts out with.

heart
I'll gladly sack the +10 on a skill i'll never use for fun stuff, lol

and what did you mean misc items?
Like, random junk?  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games