Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Young Justice: {Opened ,Accepting} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you Whelmed
  Yes Overwhelmed
  A bit Underwhelmed
  I'm so Whelmed
  I don't get the joke...
View Results

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:59 am
Feng smirked at Archer's defeat. "She's got some skill." He said looking at the other young ones. He watched Maya carefully. He never met her before as well as several of the others and was interested to see what they could do.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:21 pm
((Darn it, I wanted to go next. Just so I'd have something to do. TT~TT ))  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:35 pm
"Alright then lets start round two" Brink said getting in a defensive stance as he waited for Maya. "Anytime your ready" he called out to her as he took a slow breath to focus himself.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:44 pm
"Right then..." Maya sighed, running at Brink. Either she'd hit him with the fist she had aimed at his side or she'd get herself closer to a nearby computer, which she could then drain and use for her own purposes.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:19 pm
"Going head on from the beginning? You sure that's a good idea" Brink asked as his hand moved stopping her blow fully as he looked at her. Moving suddenly he got close to the girl flipping her over his hip towards the computer as he returned to his defensive stance. "Lets see something else then" Brink said as he watched the girl waiting for her attack.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:55 pm
"No, I was hoping you'd do something like that." Maya muttered, landing next to the computer as she put her hand to it and began draining electricity from it. Once she had absorbed enough, she looked to Brink as electricity danced around her fists. With her mind now linked into the computer, she grinned, getting into the control systems to bring down a few of the lights. Now that the room was darkened, Maya pulled her sonic gun out from behind her back, letting it wrap around her right forearm, though she adjusted it to just disturb Brink and possibly knock him over, shooting it at him from a dark corner.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:15 pm
Moving from the spot as soon as the lights had gone out Brink kept his eyes towards the area Maya had gone to. His movement's were almost unheard his feet covered in a pair of martial artists shoes giving him almost no sound with his foot falls. 'Not bad. Guess I should have looked up these kids powers before hand' he thought as he simply started to walk towards her. With her wrapped in electricity he didn't have much use for close range attacks as the area around him within 25 feet both on the ground and above gravity became zero. He needed to move close that or destroy that computer to thourogly that she couldn't pull anything from it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:25 pm
Noticing her feet lift off the ground, Maya let a burst of electricity out towards where the computer told her Brink was hiding. "Wanna try and get close to that?" She asked, now shooting her gun off near Brink to keep him away from the computer. "I got one more thing to keep you off the computer." She muttered.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:37 pm
"That's nice but I was simply being nice putting the gravity to zero" Brink said moving just before the attack hit him barely being missed by it but rolling closer to Maya. "Remember I can also increase it" he said getting up as gravity upped increasing the weight of everything around him to five times it's normal weight. "Harder to move when you feel like that huh" he questioned standing up as he looked over towards the console. Even in the dark he could see the glow from it's panel.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:46 pm
"Harder to move, but not impossible to attack." Maya muttered under her breath before she breathed in deep and turned her head towards Brink. Opening her mouth, Maya let out her sonic scream, the high pitched, grating sound waves coming out with enough force to bring Brink down. Her throat was already burning from her scream, but she wouldn't stop until she had him down.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:50 pm
"Gahh" Brink yelled holding his ears as she screamed. It felt like his eardrums were going to rupture. All the while tho gravity was steadily increasing now having gotten up to ten times normal weight as he simply continued to push the girl to see how far she could go. He wanted to focus on just her body but with her sonic scream going off he was having a hard time focusing enough to keep her weight increasing bit by bit to not kill her.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:32 pm
Maya was slowly getting pulled down to her knees as she continued screaming, the girl letting off more electricity as her scream gradually got louder. The gravity was pretty much at this point forcing her to continue screaming since she couldn't move or do anything else, but her nails were digging into the palms of her hands as she let off more electricity in a burst, trying to hold out for as long as she could as glass around the room began to crack and break.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:13 pm
Standing there still the weight of not only Maya and the floor around Brink increasing to 15 times normal started to crack it as he looked at her his hands held still over his ears. He was not one to give up and to a new kid he had no intent to let her win to see her powers and would simply make her give up as he had done Archer. Gravity still continued to increase on maya tho as brink looked to be almost going down to a knee but kept himself upright.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:24 pm
Brought to her hands and knees now, Maya squeezed her eyes shut tight, her throat was bleeding now, she could feel it, she'd hadn't screamed this long in a long time and it was hurting her now. Finally she had to stop, the girl coughing up blood now as she strained to shake her head. She couldn't speak, but she let off a last, large burst of electricity to let Brink know she needed to stop.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:25 pm
Տդօա ℟αѵҽղ
Rowena Sleet Owens, neé Roth

I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

"That is enough!" Snow Raven said, her voice carrying over Maya's sonic scream even though she hadn't spoken very loudly. "The point of these matches are to gauge the Team's abilities, not to see who can hold out the longest and destroy the Hall of Justice's training facility. Brink, Siren, stand down. Now."

...But nor am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games