Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Zelly and Anime - 1x1 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:03 pm
{Supposedly it has something to do with Hussie intending Sollux to have a bit of a lisp, as that's why he always replaced his S's with 2's. Or like how Vriska was intended to have a very drama queen way of speaking, often exaggerating her words and emphasizing the B in any word in which they're found. It can be a little annoying, but to me it's not that surprising. *le shrug*}

"I...forgive me." Ophelia murmured, slightly embarassed with herself for giving in to the habit once again. It wasn't long after until she began building her own tent, one much smaller and thinner in comparison, so that she too could warm up and retire for the night. In some ways she was learning, in other ways she was not.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:09 pm
((I can sort of see that. It even says in his intro that Sol has a bit of a lisp. But lisp does not equal nasally voice. He always just struck me as a little too cool and chill to sound like that you know?))

While Ophelia built her tent, Kaistern settled in, trying to make himself comfortable, though his horns stuck out of the tent's opening. "Good night, Ophelia." he said with a small yawn before drifting off to sleep.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:32 pm
{Good point.}

"Good night, Kaistern." Ophelia murmured before crawling into her own tent, taking a while of simply laying there before her own body would let her drift off into a world of slumber.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:52 pm
It was Kaistern's first night out of a comfy bed, so he had some adjusting to do. The ground was hardly comfortable, and the crickets and what not were rather loud, but he found them somehow relaxing after a while. The outdoorsy life wasn't quite as nice as he'd been hoping it would be, but he'd learn to live with it. Being uncomfortable with his one and only friend was better than living in luxury surrounded by assholes.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:09 pm
Ophelia found the discomfort of this life much less foreign than Kaistern did, for the rickedy piece of s**t that she called a house back in the city was little better. (It was actually worse in some aspects, as it was not uncommon for people to break into the shoddy hut in either an attempt at her life for owning property or a poor attempt at robbery. Neither such incidients ever ended well for the intruder in question. Needless to say, she'd never mentioned this sort of thing around Kaistern, knowing full well how he'd react.)

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:18 pm
When the sun came up, Ophelia would see Kaistern squirming around in his tent, muttering as he did so, as he tried to find some comfortable way of positioning himself while keeping his horns inside, and thus able to completely close his tent and keep the morning sun out.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:28 pm
Ophelia, however, was not nearly as adverse to the morning sun. She was out of her tent immediately after she'd awoken, digging through her backpack for some carefully preserved snacks for both of them to nibble on until they reached the next town - assuming Kaistern would even want any by the time he willingly dragged himself from his tent.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:32 pm
"Maybe I ought to consider filing my horns down a bit..." Kaistern muttered groggily, now laying on his stomach with his head sticking out of his tent in defeat. "And just how long have you been up for?" he asked seeing Ophelia already up and about.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:52 pm
"About five minutes." Ophelia easilly replied, as if she had no thought or concept of 'sleeping in' whatsoever. "I've got some pork jerkey and trail mix stashed away, if you're feeling a bit peckish. Neither taste very good in my oppinion, but it's hopefully enough to tide one over until a real meal can be had."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:59 pm
((Hee, I imagine Kaistern cutting holes in his tent for his horns to stick out through. Creating a tent with horns. Or tusks. Like a tent-elephant hybrid or something. A tentaphant. Yes. My train of thought is weird if you couldn't tell.))

"Better than nothing." Kaistern sighed as he crawled out from his tent.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:14 pm
{That's certainly interesting. Lol, tentaphants...}

Once Kaistern was out of his tent, Ophelia handed him a small pack of beef
(why the ******** did I confuse pork for that?) jerkey and a trail mix baggie. Afterwards, she began to snack on her own preservable foods. After a little while she found herself asking, "Are you having an easy enough time adjusting to this sort of lifestyle?"

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:26 pm
((Awww, what's your beef with pork? I totally thought you meant to say that, and while the pork may not have been intentional, the pun certainly was. emotion_dealwithit ))

"The ground could stand to be softer." Kaistern said as he sat next to Ophelia and took his snacks. "And I wish my horns didn't keep the tent open to the sun." he said having to reach all the way up to feel the tips.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:33 pm
{lol

I didn't know if it'd be very accurate or not, as pork is different than beef. To solve the issue, I'm just going to say carefully preserved meat strips.}

After a little bit of nibbeling on a meat strip she'd pulled out, Ophelia said, "I can see about trying to buy a bigger tent if you'd like. Or I can try to figure out how to acquire some other form of portable shelter for us whenever I can muster up the coin." If she were lucky, she might even be able to get a discount wagon and some beast of travel to pull it or something.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:36 pm
Kaistern face/palmed. "...I am a colossal idiot. I'm a king! I'm filthy stinkin' rich and I didn't think to take even a fraction of my fortune for our travels! I wonder if places would let me start a tab..."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:43 pm
"We're not all that far away. We can always go back to reclaim your gold, and possibly kill any would be thieves that might have snuck in in the process." Ophelia casually suggested before taking yet another bite of her meat strip. She did not mention the strong possibility that outright pandemonium might have taken over the city by now with no royal soldiers to enforce what little law there was. "Or if you'd rather not, we can hire ourselves out as mercenaries in the more violent regions we come across. There's bound to be some sort of work for us in our travels, assuming we can stomach it."

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games