Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 12. ✿ - - - Journal Writings
-The Past is History- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Say Hai?
  HAI!
  NO WAI!
  Poll Whore, baby!
View Results

The_9th_Doctors_Rose
Crew

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:38 am
Daily Playlist (11/16/2012)

Motivation: [X]

Love: [X]

Hate: [X]

Monty Python Video of the Day

So I've decided to start posting my favorite Monty Python videos as well. They cheer me up so I figure they deserve to be here. Today's video is the Understaker Sketch. It is admittedly my favorite sketch of theirs ever. I do not know why I find it so funny and amusing but it KILLS me every time I watch it. I used to have the Monty Python's Flying Circus Megaton Set (Don't anymore thanks to you-know-who). They said on the behind the scenes thing that originally the BBC wasn't going to let them do this sketch but they won out. The condition was that they had to tell the audience to act disgusted by the whole thing. If you look at the cutaway to the audience you will see that they aren't actually disgusted most of them are smiling.

So do you think its in bad taste? I told my friend about it whose mom had died several years before mine (when she was a little girl) and she got all depressed and mad at me for telling her about it. My other friend said it was very insensitive of me. This was only two or three years after my own mother had died so I couldn't understand why she was so upset. If I can find it funny and my own mother is dead why can't other people? I suppose it all depends on the perspective of the person but honestly I can't understand how people could be so offended by it. True it is in very bad taste. That's why they did it.. Graham Chapman adored bad taste... so do I... maybe that's why I find it so funny. rofl  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:48 am
Ugh, Tiffany said that Robert was snooping through her phone last night after I talked to Shelby. He is starting to get nosy. Gotta do some damage control. Delete my password saver on here and all my saved passwords and start logging out of all my accounts. Its a pain in the a** but at least this way he can't get into any of my accounts. I guess I need to put the mask back on. I don't want to hide who I am. I don't want to have to tell him I love him and act like I care. But he is starting to show signs of being violent and I damn sure don't trust him as far as I can throw him. I have to protect myself and my relationship with Shelby so if I have to put the mask back on I will. *sigh*  

The_9th_Doctors_Rose
Crew

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:11 pm
RainbowPop26

He's lucky. Anyone caught snooping through my stuff will get broken fingers at a minimum.

Before we got seriously involved I actually hit Nick across the face HARD with a throw pillow for grabbing my phone and saying "Ooh, let's see what she's hiding!" (I knew it was jokingly, but PRIVASEE R SRSR BIZNESS!) Everyone told him he got what he deserved. I apologized later for being so drastic, but not for the whack itself.

Hopefully you'll be rid of him really soon!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:30 pm
Gigi Deveraux
RainbowPop26

He's lucky. Anyone caught snooping through my stuff will get broken fingers at a minimum.

Before we got seriously involved I actually hit Nick across the face HARD with a throw pillow for grabbing my phone and saying "Ooh, let's see what she's hiding!" (I knew it was jokingly, but PRIVASEE R SRSR BIZNESS!) Everyone told him he got what he deserved. I apologized later for being so drastic, but not for the whack itself.

Hopefully you'll be rid of him really soon!

Yea... earlier Tiffany told him to come in here and find music and I dashed in here to tell him I would because my email was open and I'm logged into everything. I will admit I have snooped through his crap before though (a lot) when I knew he was cheating.  

The_9th_Doctors_Rose
Crew

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200

The_9th_Doctors_Rose
Crew

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:00 am
Gigi Deveraux

Robert knows. He found out by going through Tiffany's phone. They went on a walk together and he got all cry cry cry on her. He asked her what he did to make me not love him. Can he not figure that out on his own? He also asked her what he could do to make me love him again. I know the answer to that one -- Nothing. She told him if there is something he wants to change to make sure its not a temporary change. He has instantly turned into a caring, sweet, individual. Its not gonna last. I know what will happen. He will change and then in 6 months he will be right back to being a monster. I'm breaking this cycle and nothing he can do or say will stop me. The sad part is its my nature to care about everyone else but myself... I felt a twinge of guilt and sorrow for him after she told me he knew. WHY? I have to stop worrying about him and everyone else. I can't stay caged all my life. This is going to make it harder because now he isn't going to be an a*****e anymore he is going to be all sweet. All this rage I've been harboring is going to evaporate and all that will be left is empathy. I hate that.

I told Shelby and she apologized to me for any trouble she might have caused me.... I was like " :O Seriously don't say things like that. I did this on my own and I don't regret it because I freaking love you and that isn't going to change."

I swear I am not going to back down now. I just wish I could turn my emotions and sympathetic side off. It would be so much easier....  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:37 am
Only one song on the playlist today... this sums up my feelings to a T today:

[X]  

The_9th_Doctors_Rose
Crew

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:22 am
RainbowPop26

Honey, DON'T FALL FOR IT. You said it yourself, IT'S AN ACT HE'S PUTTING ON.

Caring about others' feelings can only go so far. ROBERT'S NEVER CARED ABOUT YOUR WELL-BEING. I know it, Tiffy knows it, and dammit, YOU KNOW IT better than anyone! DON'T LET HIM MANIPULATE YOU ANY MORE!

I wish you could kick his aunt out of your house so you could LEAVE HIM. At this point it's not about your relationship with Shelby, it's FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY. If you even suspect he might get violent, he probably will.

HE IS LYING. HE IS USING YOUR EMPATHY TO MANIPULATE YOU. HE WILL GO RIGHT BACK TO THE ABUSE AS SOON AS YOU SEEM TO BE WAVERING.

I was going to apologize for all the caps but you know what? I refuse to apologize for trying to GET THIS THROUGH YOUR HEAD.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:29 am
Gigi Deveraux

I know hon. I really do. I know its not about Shelby. I need to do this for myself regardless. Its just really hard after this long. I'm trying and I won't fail. I'll figure this out one way or the other. Somehow I will get away.

Everyone always says that about my house but what good would that do? I can't live there without utilities so I would have to find someone to rent it out and pray that they actually pay me every month. I have an uphill battle ahead of me no matter what I do.  

The_9th_Doctors_Rose
Crew

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200

The_9th_Doctors_Rose
Crew

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:40 pm
♪♫I, I love you

Daily Playlist

Motivation: [X]

Love: [X]

Hate: [X] (Needs a gender flip but other than that it works.)

Like a love song baby♫♪

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:16 pm
YAY music!

How are you doing, hon? Any luck on the job front?  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500

The_9th_Doctors_Rose
Crew

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:49 pm
Gigi Deveraux
YAY music!

How are you doing, hon? Any luck on the job front?

♪♫I, I love you

Yes music is awesome!

None to be spoken of unfortunately sad

In other news I was taking clothes out of the dryer (I was bent over) and Robert put his crotch all up on my a**...it was so awful... I got mad at him and he apologized and said he couldn't help it because it was just there and it looked so hot... >.<

[TMI ALERT]
Also I was taking a shower.... and I was...erm done showering but not done showering if you know what I mean and he just walks right in and asks me if I am okay because I had been in there a really long time... I told him the water felt good to my back.... I had to start over.... he is a ******** c**k blocker...
[/TMI]

Like a love song baby♫♪

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:38 pm
♪♫I, I love you

So....Shelby told me about this anime called Kannazuki no Miko... I'm totally addicted. Himeko reminds me of me and Chikane reminds me of her. smile She says the ending is sad though. I kind of don't want to watch it. sad

User Image

Like a love song baby♫♪

The_9th_Doctors_Rose
Crew

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200

ii anita_blake ii

Original Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:55 pm
RainbowPop26

But but but its so good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:47 pm
RainbowPop26
♪♫I, I love you

Yes music is awesome!

None to be spoken of unfortunately sad

In other news I was taking clothes out of the dryer (I was bent over) and Robert put his crotch all up on my a**...it was so awful... I got mad at him and he apologized and said he couldn't help it because it was just there and it looked so hot... >.<

[TMI ALERT]
Also I was taking a shower.... and I was...erm done showering but not done showering if you know what I mean and he just walks right in and asks me if I am okay because I had been in there a really long time... I told him the water felt good to my back.... I had to start over.... he is a ******** c**k blocker...
[/TMI]

Like a love song baby♫♪

Darn. I'll light a candle for you.

Goddammit, DoucheBob...

*buys crepe paper in bright colors, cuts it into fringe and starts wrapping a baseball bat with it*  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500

The_9th_Doctors_Rose
Crew

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:07 am
Gigi Deveraux

Darn. I'll light a candle for you.

Goddammit, DoucheBob...

*buys crepe paper in bright colors, cuts it into fringe and starts wrapping a baseball bat with it*

♪♫I, I love you

Thank you I need all the lit candles I can get.

I know right. Ugh. It like he thinks he can fix things if he gets all sexual with me.

Hehe bats and crepe paper...

Like a love song baby♫♪

12. ✿ - - - Journal Writings

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas