Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Welcome to the New Extreme [Ready to start taking Trolls] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A random comic with a random rp needs a random poll. Favorite meme/running gag? :D
  All of the memes. All of them.
  THIS IS STUPID.
  Now who the hell is this douchebag?
  HUSSIIIIIIIEEEEEE
  YES. HELL YES. HELL ******** YES.
  BLUH BLUH HUGE b***h
  IT KEEPS HAPPENING
  Be the thing. Verb the whatever.
  Homestuck is too memetastic to choose just one!
  Mah fave's not on here man! D:
View Results

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:58 pm
You know damn well that Lumari didn't get a word of it. She always has a sort of guilty look on her face when she thinks she's being a burden and just keeping quiet for the sake of lessening said burden.

"I'm going to writ3 you a guid3 for this, ok^y? Just writ3 down 3v3rything you w^nt to be ^ble to do on p^p3r or som3thing ^nd I'll writ3 instructions how to do it. Ok^y?"

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:38 pm
You nod a bit before clicking one of the timelines that didn't have you or your friends' blood colors. That red one looks nice. You even think it compliments your green blood rather well.

harmoniousPalette began trolling azureAssassinator

HP: ()h dear~
HP: I d()n't think I've g()ne far back en()ugh~
HP: I'm s()rry, but y()u haven't already started playing the game, have y()u~?

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:51 pm
"Oh hold on a sec, someone's trolling me, whatever that means."

>>Blue: Answer the green person

AA: Yeah man, we're totally balls deep in this game.
AA: And who are you anyway?
AA: And what's with the way you type?
AA: Are you playing this game too?

You quickly bombard your new correspondent with questions, forgetting that you often have trouble SHUTTING THE HELL UP.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:02 pm
HP: ()h my, s() many questi()ns~!
HP: I'm n()t sure where t() begin~!
HP: I'm a tr()ll, and many ()f us have a quirky way ()f typing, either relating t() ()ur h()bbies, interests, ()r caste symb()l~
HP: And actually we've already played it~
HP: Th()ugh things didn't turn ()ut s() well f()r us~
HP: That game's m()re danger()us than y()u realize, and I'd been h()ping t() st()p y()u bef()re y()u started~
HP: I'm still learning this pr()gram th()ugh and didn't reach y()u early enough~

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:07 pm
AA: How is it dangerous? We can handle the enemies well enough.
AA: Especially since I'm such an awesome ninja.

How can anyone ever call you egotistic? It's true when you tell people you're a ninja, though no one ever believes you, at least until they feel your wrath.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:15 pm
==> Be the b***h. b***h the Tits.

... What? That's it. Your done. You totally ignore the absolute stupidity of this random thought that raped your mind privacy and get back to yuor task at hand.

You throw out your SNITCAM and it flies around the maze, scouting for anything of use. You think it was a bloody brilliant idea to fuse your webcam with your Golden Snitch replica, since your glasses have your computer built into them, it all somehow works out and you can view what the fast little bugger sees.  

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:58 am
HP: Sure it seems easy n()w, but that d()esn't mean it w()n't get harder~
HP: Depending ()n the Her()es y()ur gr()up has, y()ur sessi()n c()uld bec()me nigh imp()ssible t() win~

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:07 am
"You know, I have no idea what this thing is supposed to do. I bet if I wanted, I could improve it. Probably by combining it with something."

> Be past Aleron

Sure, you can do that. You're pretty certain that you never stopped being you. And you're fairly certain that you're present Aleron. That's how time travel works.

"okay, EVERYBODY. we're going to COORDINATE our trolling of these aliens. they're PROBABLY IRRELEVANT, but we CAN'T IGNORE THEM on the off chance that they aren't."  

Mad Haru

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:38 am
==> BE THE b***h. b***h THE TITS.

Alright. You've had enough of this STUPID. IDIOTIC. ******** IDEA THAT MAKES NO SENSE AT A-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You are now Stonedouche Bitchtits Colere Yagiza.
Giving people time to understand what all that was about, you lean back in your chair and let out a small sigh, reading TROLL DANTE'S INFERNO and chuckling lightly to yourself, ignoring your Troll companions.

After a bit of boredom, you decide to start browsing the new players and see if any seems worth talking to.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:50 pm
>Human, freak out about camera thing

What ca-HOLY FRICK WHAT WAS THAT THAT JUST FLEW PAST YOUR HEAD???

You are freaked by that for a moment before resuming your calm and apathetic mask. No one would ever know.

You get up and punch the lizard in the face as well. You don't know why. You put away your guitar and begin to try and find your way around.

>Troll, shake your head, insist you are the best.

You laugh at Aleron's words and just shake your head. "We all know I'm best." You insist and stand up, looking around for your weapon kit. Not that you would need them, they just held up your image of perfection. You finally find them, a massive buster sword you put on your back, and five smaller ones. A short swords on either hip, two more inside your coat, and one single edged blade strapped to your back, crossing the Buster weapon.

Your image was complete. You smile to yourself and begin to walk around, if only to find something to do. No point in trolling any of the aliens, little buggers deserved to die. Unless someone came up to you and convinced you otherwise you might not even bother at all.  

SilentVex

Married Hellraiser

11,725 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Married 100

Mad Haru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:16 pm
"really, EVERYONE, pay attention. we're going to meet in the MAIN LOBBY ROOM to discuss what needs to be done." You sigh. It's like herding meowbeasts.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:32 pm
HP: ()h dear~
HP: I'm s()rry, but it seems ()ur leader wants t() have a little chat with every()ne, s() I'm afraid we'll have t() c()ntinue this discussi()n later~
HP: G()()dbye~!

harmoniousPalette ceased trolling azureAssassinator

You get up from your computer to go see what Aleron has to say. Wait, when did you have a main lobby room? Never mind, you go there anyway. Along the way, you wonder if all aliens are as inquisitive as the one you were talking to just then.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:41 pm
Sadly enough, you find that you were among the first to arrive at Aleron's stupid lobby room. Of course, this is only because you are extremely bored and want some snark material/potential for attention. It's not at all because you have a smidgen of concern for those aliens. Nope. Not in the least. You are a selfish b***h and you revel in the fact. This denial is not suspicious or suspect in the very least.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:46 pm
>listen to Aleron out of boredom

Might as well break the autonomy of everything. You walk into the room and glance around, waiting to see if the other trolls had wrapped their brains around the words spoken by the oh so 'wise'Leader. You chuckle at the name. Stuck up and not at all true. Oh sure yours was just as stuck up maybe, but it was true.  

SilentVex

Married Hellraiser

11,725 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Married 100

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:46 pm
"Well that was odd."

You say this as you mess around with Alchemy, who knew the mystical arts could be so much freaking fun?  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff