Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Avengers: School of Hard Knocks (A/O)(needs villains) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:10 pm
(Spidey needs something to do so ill go after her)  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:17 pm
[~I had something prepped for Spiderman and Hulk, possibly iron man as well, after the sparring.
Oh and I edited the post.]  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:30 pm
(Thats fine can still go after her.)
Noticing the sudden outburst by Maria parker shook his head. "What was that all about" he mused jumping from his spot as he shot a web. Swinging from it he propelled himself towards the girl as he landed not to far from her. Adjusting his clothing he raised an eyebrow towards her. "What is with the sudden freak out kid" Spidey asked crossing his arms as he looked her up and down.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:33 pm
Olympia smirked when she actually hit him. But that was too easy for a pro like him to take a hit like hers. Maybe he was distracted when Maria had yelled? Still in her stance and waiting for his next move, she looked at Maria than to Tony and than to Parker and back to Tony.

IQuitSoBye

Devilking07

Wealthy Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:40 pm
((Im still here just been busy with college))

Steve cracked his neck and back as he then walked out of the training room. he stopped at the entrance"Miss Molly would you come with me please"he asked as he turned to her and smiled gently  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:44 pm
Tony pulled himself together, he sighed and looked back at Olympia who was still ready for an attack, a light laugh escaped him "it's okay kid, I think I'm done for now" he said, rubbing the spot where she had hit him.  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

IQuitSoBye

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:06 pm
Olympia frowned. "Whaaaaa? Really? Come on Tony!" she pouted, a bit upset that the spare ended so quickly. "You owe me!"

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:15 pm
Tony laughed "alright, alright" he said while going over and picking up his tie "I owe you ONE" He said, putting emphasis on the one.  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

Cerebral Perception

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:21 pm
Maria glanced up to Peter. She stayed silent for a few seconds before acknowledging him further. ".... The Black Panther has made himself immune to my Second Sight with Wakandan technology. I know there's never been an instance at any point in time when someone has successfully stolen anything from Wakanda, but it just worries me that there's tech out there that can make someone other than the clinically insane immune to my knowledge...."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:31 pm
(*stares blankly*)
"Yea ok you lost me already" Peter said rubbing the back of his head. "Your upset because someone has made it where you can't look at them with your sight and see any of there time" he asked trying to piece together what he could. "From an honest stand point I don't see a problem with this that should be gotten worked up about unless I am missing something that I don't understand" he shrugged.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:50 pm
(*sighs* it's fine i guess...i would just like people to ask me about doing something first.)

Molly stopped when Steve called her to go with him. She blushed at the thought but also thought she was in trouble. She nodded and followed him out. "A-Am I in trouble?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:04 pm
Steve chuckled and smiled lightly"No your not in trouble. I just thought you would like to help me start dinner"he said softly as he pulled his mask back and ruffled his short blonde hair"That feels a bit better"he said and smiled lightly  

Devilking07

Wealthy Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:13 pm
"This early?" Molly asked and checked the time. "Wow, 2:30. Training really makes time fly." she said. She then saw him take off his mask and she blushed deeply. She always thought he was so handsome and she felt so humbled to be in his presence.

(this was actually suppost to still be morning but i guess everyone decided on the skip -_-)  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:15 pm
((I don't remember anyone really doing a time skip... I think the last time I aw mentioned was 11:30 or something like that and it wasn't that long ago... And I haven't mentioned anything about time skips in my posts))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:21 pm
(oh...damn sorry everyone about being bitchy. kinda in a bad mood.)  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games