Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Colors and Mayhem - Homestuck RP - Accepting/Open Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:43 am
Ashtar smiled at Dolfar once more, taking a sip of the tea that Lumari had brought as she thought about what to say next. "i've heard there's this relatively new device called a...home television? do either of you know anything about it?"

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:58 am
((One more thing: Pharos is the name I got from Persona 3. That weird emo looking kid that spies on the main character from time to time. lol His social link is the Death Arcana. I love Persona with a fiery passion!))

AC: No kidding huh?
AC:..............
AC: I didn't even tell you my name.
AC: It's Pharos btw.
AC: ..........
AC: Hey, my lusus has been acting strange for a long a** time.
AC: It makes me uncomfortable just to be in the same room...
AC: And I tend to change subjects sometimes.... Sorry...

He looks over at Anubis who was still looking at him in a odd way.

AC: Like right now, he's just... staring into my physical being...
AC: I mean, yeah, we spend time outside and stuff...
AC: But then he'll look at the sky, or just do weird stunts out of nowhere...
AC: He even practically destroyed my door... =_="

Dai Eden

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

19,040 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Devin 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:21 am
((I never liked him...))  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:31 am
((What a coinkydink! Rayela's lusus, Nyx, was also a name taken from Persona 3. The final final boss! biggrin *high fives fellow Persona fan*))

LS: S'all gooo/*
LS: Name's Rayel 1oy the way*
LS: Ano/ may1oe he's trying to communicate?*
LS: I o/unno, my lusus is pretty cool*
LS: So I can't say I know the feeling*

Rayela smiled and motioned for her lusus to come over, scratching the giant wolf behind it's ears.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

Mad Haru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:51 pm
((Troll cinema is a thing, so I guess TVs are a thing, too?))

Dolfar's eyes light up. "Oh, it's fascinating! It shows you film, but in a smaller screen, broadcasted to your house! They have these things called 'shows' that are episodic in nature, with a new one every week!
He pauses, and coughs. "I, uh, have one at my hive, if you're interested."

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:11 pm
{I might be wrong, but around the beginning of the first troll section of Homestuck, when you first play as Karkat, it is mentioned that tv shows and home televisions are a relatively new invention whereas movies and their overly long titles have been around for a long time. Sooo...yeah. If I'm wrong I shall chalk it up to Ashtar's selective hermit-ness.}

Ashtar looked quite fascinated by the thought. "really? how intruiging!" She thought for a moment about Dolfar's offer before replying, "if you're free some other time, i'd love to. maybe we could exchange trollian handles and bring this up again in the near future?" Ashtar knew she'd have to head back to her hive in a few hours, lest her poor lusus get caught up in something it shouldn't or go hungry for too long again.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Dai Eden

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

19,040 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Devin 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:13 pm
((@Minnta: He's socially awkward... emotion_awesome
@Zelly: *high fives* ^^ That's freaking awesome! ER MAI GERRRD A FELLOW PERSONA FAN))

AC: If he's trying to communicate...
AC: Then I'll be damned.
AC: As far as I know, he is just... so weird. >__<
AC: Yours must be more normal than mine.
AC: But he looks so bad a** looking.

Anubis started licking his paw, and then he stared at Pharos again.

AC: You should probably come over with yours. I've never really actually seen him with anyone else except me... It might help him...
AC: Stop being so weird...
AC: But I don't know, he's so f***ing weird.
AC: I probably said that... an INFINTINIUM amount of times already. o:<

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:41 pm
((@Minnta: Sorry for not posting with Delphi so much; I keep hitting block with her >.<
@Dai: I admit that I have used Persona names/images for rps more times than I probably should. emotion_awesome ))

LS: Sure, why not?*
LS: I hao/ nothing else planneo/ for the o/ay anyway* ^_^
LS: Nyx might like someone else to play with too*
LS: Ano/ no worries, we've all got our little quirks* ^_~
LS: Where's your hive?*

"~if you ever need somefin to krill, let Delphi know, okay?~ ~Delphi will gladly fish up somefin big, just for you!~ ^3^" Delphi called while waving to Ilixay while the purple blood walked off. "~ooh wait~ ~you can't get to Delphi's hive, can you?~ >3< ~ummm...just send Delphi a message in a bottle, or catch Delphi online~ ~Delphi's handle is jellyBone!~" she called before jumping back into the water.  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Mad Haru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:09 pm
"Of course!" Dolfar takes out a scrap of paper and writes his trollian handle on it. He hands Ashtar a piece of paper with the word 'unrespectableGentleman' written on it.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:15 pm
Ashtar does the same after captchaloguing Dolfar's scrap of paper, but instead writes 'aphroditesConspirator' in neat, cursive writing. Or whatever the ******** the Alternian equivalent is.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Dai Eden

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

19,040 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Devin 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:25 pm
((Haha nice. xD))

Pharos was staring blankly at his screen, and looked around his Respite Block before looking back.

AC: My hive is huge...
AC: It looks like a pyramid thingy...
AC: But there's a bocks sticking out of it.
AC: That would be my Respiteblock.
AC: It looks futuristic looking too, like out of an techno music video.
AC: Or something.
AC: You can't miss it.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:40 pm
LS: Ooo, souno/s awesome*
LS: Gimme a bit to get reao/y ano/ we'll 1oe right over*

lyricalSaint stopped trolling agitatedCoconut

Shutting her computer down, Rayela got up and scratched her lusus around the neck some more. "That's a gooo/ girl*** Come on, we're gonna get you a playmate*" Leashing the wolf up once more, she headed outside, hopped on her skateboard, and began the short journey out towards the blue blood hives, keeping her eyes peeled for the pyramid.  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Dai Eden

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

19,040 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Devin 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:29 pm
((Sorry, busy getting some Halloween music for a costume contest I'll be hosting at the college I'm going to. sweatdrop .))

Pharos looked at his lusus, and Anubis stared back with wider eyes. "Don't look at me like that! I mean, what are you, an introvert?" He swore that he could have heard Anubis cough, and if he did, it would irritate the hell out of him.

He went out of his Respiteblock and downstairs, followed by his lusus. He wanted to get some hors d'oeuvres going, so his lusus helped warm up the meat, and then Pharos put them on stix, like shish kabobs. "Let's hope she likes this stuff... and isn't vegetarian." He put a cover over the plate so they would be kept warm when she came.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:40 pm
Nyx gave an excited howl as the pair got close, the pyramid now in sight. She'd really only gotten to play with Rayela, so playing with another lusus would be fun! As they got close, Rayela swung around and both troll and lusus came to a stop in front of Pharos' hive. "Knock knock!*" she said while putting her leash and skateboard away and knocking on the door.  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Mad Haru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:25 pm
Dolfar takes the piece of paper and nods. "Thanks. I need to go check on my lusus now, but I'll contact you later."
He uncaptchas his cane, and stands up.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces