Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
I'm going to be talking for a long, long time. 8D Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:58 pm
Louisa Iris

Well, I think it said that Miyamoto adopted her out, but I don't think it said to who. I would hope she didn't just leave her without anyone. xD
I find it kind of interesting too, because in the drama, they made it out to me like she didn't like him. Even when he became an adult, she called him her "brat son". Maybe when Miyamoto went missing he was the only other person she could trust who would run it like she did. xD She was all about the money though, that was her main thing.

No, he caught the Scrafty in the wild, after doing the Memory Link. N's Pokemon appear in the wild once you do it, and you can catch them and train them. I think you just can't name them lol.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:10 am
Yokies

Well, I think it said that Miyamoto adopted her out, but I don't think it said to who. I would hope she didn't just leave her without anyone. xD
I find it kind of interesting too, because in the drama, they made it out to me like she didn't like him. Even when he became an adult, she called him her "brat son". Maybe when Miyamoto went missing he was the only other person she could trust who would run it like she did. xD She was all about the money though, that was her main thing.

No, he caught the Scrafty in the wild, after doing the Memory Link. N's Pokemon appear in the wild once you do it, and you can catch them and train them. I think you just can't name them lol.

User Image User Image

Yeah, I do hope that Jessie wasn't just left behind. Well, it's always a sad story if anyone's just left behind without any help. I mean, look at N.
      Really? Well, it doesn't seem as though love could actually flow in a bad guy's family. I mean, it's a child's show right? So, their world's divided into black and white... with maybe Jessie and James in the middle at times sweatdrop

Ah, I see. Damn, I wanna link!!! How did you know that the Scrafty was once N's? Was there some kind of mini-scene or did you just see it in the Pokemon's details?

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:36 am
Louisa Iris

I'm sure she wasn't, I just don't quite remember her childhood after Miyamoto gave her up. I know parts of her childhood were talked about, but I just can't remember any of it in relation to her guardians. xD And yeah, poor N. At least he's getting better now? sweatdrop
It probably didn't. I mean, if Madame Boss had oodles of money from running Team Rocket, you can argue that Giovanni grew up spoiled, which could have made him turn out to be a bratty adult. He seems to have matured more since she's gone (he doesn't seem "bratty" so to speak, but he does get overly pissed when things don't go his way, so you can say he retained at least some of it.) I don't think the world is so much completely black and white, they did have some messed up parts with parents. I mean, look at Ash's dad, he set out on his journey and left his son and wife behind and they haven't talked about him at all, as if he hasn't called them or whatever to let them know where he is and what he is doing. Then you see Brock's parents, Flint, his father, just left one day to become a professional trainer, then didn't come back. Then his mom just up and leaves to train and has him take care of his nine other siblings. I mean, he was what, like 14? Who leaves their 14 year old to take care of 9 kids so they can train animals? rofl I mean, I know Pokemon doesn't have to be as "real world" as that, but really? What is wrong with all of these parents? XD At least Brock's parents eventually came back though, Ash's dad is still nowhere to be seen, Misty's parents as well. rofl

When one of his Pokemon shows up, a small animation of green light will appear, with a small tone playing. You'll know it's his by that. xD

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:47 am
Yokies

I'm sure she wasn't, I just don't quite remember her childhood after Miyamoto gave her up. I know parts of her childhood were talked about, but I just can't remember any of it in relation to her guardians. xD And yeah, poor N. At least he's getting better now? sweatdrop
It probably didn't. I mean, if Madame Boss had oodles of money from running Team Rocket, you can argue that Giovanni grew up spoiled, which could have made him turn out to be a bratty adult. He seems to have matured more since she's gone (he doesn't seem "bratty" so to speak, but he does get overly pissed when things don't go his way, so you can say he retained at least some of it.) I don't think the world is so much completely black and white, they did have some messed up parts with parents. I mean, look at Ash's dad, he set out on his journey and left his son and wife behind and they haven't talked about him at all, as if he hasn't called them or whatever to let them know where he is and what he is doing. Then you see Brock's parents, Flint, his father, just left one day to become a professional trainer, then didn't come back. Then his mom just up and leaves to train and has him take care of his nine other siblings. I mean, he was what, like 14? Who leaves their 14 year old to take care of 9 kids so they can train animals? rofl I mean, I know Pokemon doesn't have to be as "real world" as that, but really? What is wrong with all of these parents? XD At least Brock's parents eventually came back though, Ash's dad is still nowhere to be seen, Misty's parents as well. rofl

When one of his Pokemon shows up, a small animation of green light will appear, with a small tone playing. You'll know it's his by that. xD

User Image User Image

Really? My God, what have I been watching all this time?! I missed so many things. Yeah, what kind of parents are they, to leave their kids behind just because they wanted to be some sort of failed trainers?! I mean, come on, is it really hard to be a trainer? Yeah, at least N's getting better now. I just wish he and the old trainer could get back again rofl
      Come to think of it, I've never really seen the Dad in any of the games. It was only in Sapphire were the Dad was visible... I mean, he was the gym leader.
      Now that I think about it... the Mom in B2 was once a nurse right? How come, she doesn't look like the ordinary Nurse Joy?

Oh, I see. How many can be caught in the wild? Can every one be caught? emotion_dowant

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:58 am
Louisa Iris

Sometimes it can be hard to miss as a child, I certainly didn't realize any of this when I was really young watching it. I only really got more of it when I got a little older. xD Yeah, I have no idea why they all left for training. I mean, none of them wanted to be.. I dunno, a doctor? It was AAALLL about the Pokemon? xD Jeez. Haha, what is funny, Brock's mom was actually the Pewter Gym Leader for a short time, she completely took it over, painted it, put streamers all over it, filled it with water and declared Water Pokemon better than Rock Pokemon. rofl When Brock came home, he demanded to know why Flint let her do all of that, and he just said he couldn't say no to his wife. rofl
Oh well, yeah, we'll always want them to come back. xD
Yeah, the dad is never around, except in R/S/E. xD I'm not even sure if any of the games actually talk about the father, except for the first one. I think the mom says something like "just like his father", I'm not sure, I could just be making that up haha.
I think the Bulbapedia page officially calls her a receptionist of one of the Pokemon Centers, so I'm not sure if she was really a nurse, I don't remember her dialogue. xD

These are all the Pokemon that can be caught. xD (for some reason the link puts in a backwards slash in the middle of the N and apostrophe, just delete it and it should go to the actual page).

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:16 am
Yokies

Sometimes it can be hard to miss as a child, I certainly didn't realize any of this when I was really young watching it. I only really got more of it when I got a little older. xD Yeah, I have no idea why they all left for training. I mean, none of them wanted to be.. I dunno, a doctor? It was AAALLL about the Pokemon? xD Jeez. Haha, what is funny, Brock's mom was actually the Pewter Gym Leader for a short time, she completely took it over, painted it, put streamers all over it, filled it with water and declared Water Pokemon better than Rock Pokemon. rofl When Brock came home, he demanded to know why Flint let her do all of that, and he just said he couldn't say no to his wife. rofl
Oh well, yeah, we'll always want them to come back. xD
Yeah, the dad is never around, except in R/S/E. xD I'm not even sure if any of the games actually talk about the father, except for the first one. I think the mom says something like "just like his father", I'm not sure, I could just be making that up haha.
I think the Bulbapedia page officially calls her a receptionist of one of the Pokemon Centers, so I'm not sure if she was really a nurse, I don't remember her dialogue. xD

These are all the Pokemon that can be caught. xD (for some reason the link puts in a backwards slash in the middle of the N and apostrophe, just delete it and it should go to the actual page).

User Image User Image

Maybe, the kids look up to them as being "cool" for trying to become trainers. And we, being all to carried away by the cute little Pokemons, also never really noticed the inefficiencies of the parents. It's just that now, when we also have better perceptions of the world, that we realize how immoral it is to leave your kids for animals.
      That is awesome. Coming home to find your mom being the gym leader rofl I would definitely love to see my mom do that emotion_awesome If you were to become a gym leader, what type would you choose?
      Oh, so receptionists are different from nurses... I thought they were one and the same sweatdrop Ah well... I wonder what do their dads do? In Black, they said that her parents met during their dad's journey. Don't tell me, until now he's still on a journey?

Nice, they're all the Pokemon he used before. Can you battle him again after you've finished B2? He's just so cool, I can't get enough of him whee

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:37 am
Louisa Iris

I suppose so. Even though there are other things to do in their world, Pokemon training is just the biggest thing. xD So I can understand why they'd want to, but you just don't have kids and then take off. xD
Haha yeah, it was pretty crazy. What was confusing though for many people, was that in the English Dub, when Flint came back in the earlier episodes, he said that Brock's mom was dead, but he never said anything like that in the original, so when they brought her back people were like "what?" xD I would probably become a Steel-type trainer. I love Steel-types so much. emotion_kirakira
Yeah, it kind of seems like they're one in the same lol. Maybe she meant she was one of the ones in the back, that do the link stuff haha. He could still be on a journey, it seems like unless you're a Gym Leader, you're on a journey. XDD

Yeah, you can battle him once every season (month, since the seasons change every month). His team is dependent on the season, it'll basically "match" whatever the season is lol. He appears at the Nimbasa Ferris-Wheel on Fridays. You have to have caught/defeated Kyurem first, then he'll want to ride with you, then he'll return to his Castle where he'll battle you once every season.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:37 am
Yokies

I suppose so. Even though there are other things to do in their world, Pokemon training is just the biggest thing. xD So I can understand why they'd want to, but you just don't have kids and then take off. xD
Haha yeah, it was pretty crazy. What was confusing though for many people, was that in the English Dub, when Flint came back in the earlier episodes, he said that Brock's mom was dead, but he never said anything like that in the original, so when they brought her back people were like "what?" xD I would probably become a Steel-type trainer. I love Steel-types so much. emotion_kirakira
Yeah, it kind of seems like they're one in the same lol. Maybe she meant she was one of the ones in the back, that do the link stuff haha. He could still be on a journey, it seems like unless you're a Gym Leader, you're on a journey. XDD

Yeah, you can battle him once every season (month, since the seasons change every month). His team is dependent on the season, it'll basically "match" whatever the season is lol. He appears at the Nimbasa Ferris-Wheel on Fridays. You have to have caught/defeated Kyurem first, then he'll want to ride with you, then he'll return to his Castle where he'll battle you once every season.

User Image User Image

Yes, you don't have kids like some demented bunny then take off to do your own thing xd I mean, how can you set a good example to your kids when the first that you do is leave them?
      Really, he said that? Wow, that really is kind of confusing. It's like, Brock's mom's some sort of un-decayed zombie... who suddenly decided to go and change their gym rofl Now that I think about it, Brock's family must have been good trainers to be able to become gym leaders. Him and Misty... I wonder why Ash never got any offerings to be a gym leader?
      Oh yeah, you are a steel-type trainer. I'm imagining your gym to look like a maze made out Pawniard's blades sweatdrop One wrong move and you'll get sliced, haha~

Ooooh, the Ferris Wheel!!! Imma gonna go and try that out emotion_dowant But it would be nice if the ride's with the old trainer again, haha rofl Somehow, my season hasn't been changing yet... even in Black. It's been Autumn for a long time now... the trees must be running out of leaves now rofl
      Hey, have you ever experienced the nurse greeting you a happy birthday?

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:00 am
Louisa Iris

I have no clue. I suppose that's just the norm in the Pokemon world. rofl
Yeah. I'm sure the creators left that open-ended just in case they ever wanted to bring her back, but the English-dub just went ahead and said she was dead. xD It seems the anime there is some kind of leeway. I mean, Misty left her sisters to be the gym leaders of Cerulean City, and they were so bad at it that they just wanted to give badges away, because they knew they'd lose anyhow. I think in Brock's Mom's case, Flint just let her have her way and take over, though she very well could have been a tough trainer and I'm underestimating her. xD Brock is on top though, because despite her having water types, he beat her in a match to get the gym back. He left the gym to his younger brother Forrest too, so he must be pretty good I suppose haha. Well, Ash was good, but he did just about what any other trainer could do. I mean, we've all done what Ash has done, many of us even better, so you can argue we could aalll be gym leaders. emotion_awesome So obviously he just couldn't get an invitation without having some more qualifications haha.
I'm not sure if I want to have homicides on my hands. XD But that does sound kind of cool. I love love love Bisharp haha. I'd definitely have an Aggron. Aggron is mah babeh. emotion_awesome

Yeah. c: Remember, you need to have defeated/caught Kyurem first. You probably have, I just want to remind you. xD Haha, they'd probably not say anything lol, or something really general. xD If it were me in that place, with the new trainer, I'd act all silly and not like a "master" at all haha. Well, the seasons are supposed to last a whole month, so maybe it just feels like forever? xD
No, I haven't. o.o Is it weird? xD

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:25 am
Yokies

I have no clue. I suppose that's just the norm in the Pokemon world. rofl
Yeah. I'm sure the creators left that open-ended just in case they ever wanted to bring her back, but the English-dub just went ahead and said she was dead. xD It seems the anime there is some kind of leeway. I mean, Misty left her sisters to be the gym leaders of Cerulean City, and they were so bad at it that they just wanted to give badges away, because they knew they'd lose anyhow. I think in Brock's Mom's case, Flint just let her have her way and take over, though she very well could have been a tough trainer and I'm underestimating her. xD Brock is on top though, because despite her having water types, he beat her in a match to get the gym back. He left the gym to his younger brother Forrest too, so he must be pretty good I suppose haha. Well, Ash was good, but he did just about what any other trainer could do. I mean, we've all done what Ash has done, many of us even better, so you can argue we could aalll be gym leaders. emotion_awesome So obviously he just couldn't get an invitation without having some more qualifications haha.
I'm not sure if I want to have homicides on my hands. XD But that does sound kind of cool. I love love love Bisharp haha. I'd definitely have an Aggron. Aggron is mah babeh. emotion_awesome

Yeah. c: Remember, you need to have defeated/caught Kyurem first. You probably have, I just want to remind you. xD Haha, they'd probably not say anything lol, or something really general. xD If it were me in that place, with the new trainer, I'd act all silly and not like a "master" at all haha. Well, the seasons are supposed to last a whole month, so maybe it just feels like forever? xD
No, I haven't. o.o Is it weird? xD

User Image User Image

Hahahaha, what a norm rofl
      Were they really that bad? I thought that Misty was like at the weakest among her sisters sweatdrop Oh my, I'm just so clueless when it comes to the anime crying This is the result of focusing too much on the fluffies rofl
      Oh yeah, Bisharp not Pawniard, sorry about that sweatdrop I dunno, but I think that would be cool. Particularly if you have a seat that looks like Aggron emotion_awesome Although how they could make it without "killing" anyone with the blades, I have no idea yet sweatdrop Come to think of it, is there a steel-type gym out there?

Yep, I have defeated Kyurem. I was itching to fuse him with Zekrom emotion_dowant so the moment I finished the game, I rushed back to N's castle.
      Hmm... let's see. It would be a real bummer if my season won't change anymore. I'd never be able to battle N if that happens crying
      Yep, they greeted me. I started my game during Winter. Then, after a complete cycle, one day the nurse suddenly said, "Is today your birthday?" Then you'll have the option of Yes or No. Nothing really happened... she just greeted me a happy birthday when I said yes sweatdrop I don't really know the purpose of it, so I was wondering if it happened to others as well.

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:03 am
Louisa Iris

Such a bad norm. xDD
Oh, no. I mean, I don't think they're bad per say, but Misty was only the "weakest" in terms of looks and "talent", according to her sisters. Her sister's didn't even want to train their Pokemon, they even offered to just give Ash the Cascade Badge until Misty intervened. xD Haha, it's alright, I'm surprised I remember so much about the anime lol.
It's alright, I like both of them, but obviously I'm going to evolve the Pawniard haha. That does sound pretty cool! Yeah, there are two Steel-type Gyms, one ran by Jasmine and the other ran by Byron, from Johto and Sinnoh respectively. That's probably why you didn't know for sure if there were any. xD

I actually didn't care about fusing them back haha. I haven't caught Kyurem yet. rofl
You could always look up what is going on, if it's happened to anyone else. Or check the time on your DS, to see if the month has actually rolled over or not yet.
Oh. Well that sounds interesting. xD I wonder why it would just ask like that, all weird haha. I wonder if you said no she would have asked when it was.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:49 pm
Yokies

Such a bad norm. xDD
Oh, no. I mean, I don't think they're bad per say, but Misty was only the "weakest" in terms of looks and "talent", according to her sisters. Her sister's didn't even want to train their Pokemon, they even offered to just give Ash the Cascade Badge until Misty intervened. xD Haha, it's alright, I'm surprised I remember so much about the anime lol.
It's alright, I like both of them, but obviously I'm going to evolve the Pawniard haha. That does sound pretty cool! Yeah, there are two Steel-type Gyms, one ran by Jasmine and the other ran by Byron, from Johto and Sinnoh respectively. That's probably why you didn't know for sure if there were any. xD

I actually didn't care about fusing them back haha. I haven't caught Kyurem yet. rofl
You could always look up what is going on, if it's happened to anyone else. Or check the time on your DS, to see if the month has actually rolled over or not yet.
Oh. Well that sounds interesting. xD I wonder why it would just ask like that, all weird haha. I wonder if you said no she would have asked when it was.

User Image User Image

Oooh, I see. I should really catch up with the anime and movies... but I'm just too lazy to watch rofl I just stick to the games, try to complete the Pokedex and level up all my Pokemon to level 100. Somehow, I haven't really done that, even though I played a lot of Pokemon already. The highest, I think, is level 93 in my Sapphire. I just get too lazy in the end rofl But it must be a tough job being a gym leader. It's part of your job description to be beaten.
      Oh, I see. Yeah, that's probably why I had no idea. It must have been hard for you to defeat all those Pokemon you like so much rofl

You haven't? Why?! 'Twas the first thing I did after finishing the game: catching all the Legendaries to be caught. It's kind of amazing the number of Legendaries in this game, although I particularly like Crescelia's event. That Strange House sure is strange xD
      Yep, the time's moving in my DS. Although, this particular event happened twice to me already. They will greet you the whole day long, every time you go to the Pokemon Center. I've tried answering No, and they just said that maybe they have the dates wrong or something. I'll go check it out in Bulbapedia emotion_dowant

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:52 am
Louisa Iris

Haha it's alright, the anime is pretty long. xD It'd be pretty hard to watch now at this point lol. I wouldn't think so much about that, I've never done it, gotten my Pokemon to level 100 or completed my Pokedex. xD Of course I never cared about that though haha. Yeah, being a gym leader would be tough, I'd hate knowing I'm probably going to be beaten sooner or later. xD

Because I tend not to give a crap about post game stuff haha. I don't know why but I just don't feel like going out and catching the legendaries and finishing up all that stuff. xD Though I did want to try for the Shiny Dratini in White Forest lol. Yeah, that part was really weird, I didn't realize that was going to end up getting me a Cresselia.. that I haven't bothered to catch yet. rofl
That's really odd. Maybe Bulbapedia will help. xD

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:27 am
Yokies

Haha it's alright, the anime is pretty long. xD It'd be pretty hard to watch now at this point lol. I wouldn't think so much about that, I've never done it, gotten my Pokemon to level 100 or completed my Pokedex. xD Of course I never cared about that though haha. Yeah, being a gym leader would be tough, I'd hate knowing I'm probably going to be beaten sooner or later. xD

Because I tend not to give a crap about post game stuff haha. I don't know why but I just don't feel like going out and catching the legendaries and finishing up all that stuff. xD Though I did want to try for the Shiny Dratini in White Forest lol. Yeah, that part was really weird, I didn't realize that was going to end up getting me a Cresselia.. that I haven't bothered to catch yet. rofl
That's really odd. Maybe Bulbapedia will help. xD

User Image User Image

That could also be a reason why I never really watched the anime. Why does it have to be so freaking long? It's like you miss a couple of episodes, you'll never have the chance to catch up again sweatdrop It's like Naruto and Detective Conan. I don't know much about Naruto, but Conan is one boy who doesn't age or get his old body back rofl
      I know right? I mean, what's the purpose of being renowned when one day, you're going to be beaten by someone who's younger than you?... and probably bets a lot on luck rofl I mean, half the time I try out challenging a gym, or even the Elite Four at that, I'm just betting that I'd be lucky and the gym leader's Pokemon would use stupid moves like Growl or something similar rofl If I were to be a gym leader, trainers would find it very hard to get a badge from me. I'd whip their butts a hundred times first before they'd be able to get one from me twisted

Haha, I'm your exact opposite. Somehow, I always want to find out what happens to the world now that a new champion has arrived rofl Ooooh, you can catch a Shiny in White? Can it also be done in Black? emotion_dowant
      I actually read about it in Bulbapedia because I was really curious about the new features in B2. I find the story to be cute considering that they were able to make a side story for the ghost in Marvelous Bridge. I love going to that bridge, hoping to catch a glimpse of the girl~
      I searched for it, apparently, it also happens to other generations going as far back as Gen I. There are different mini events that will happen. Like in Gen V, the director in the Musical Theater will give you a Prop, the fog will clear on Route 14 and 15, and a quiz will be given to you by the residents of Icirrus City. So far, I haven't experienced any of that... just the nurse greeting me on my birthday sweatdrop

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:40 pm
Louisa Iris

Haha yeah. I honestly don't mind the length, it gave me something to watch for much of my life. xD But yeah, if you miss something, it can be hard to catch up. If you barely want to get into the anime now, it will take you a long time to finish. I haven't finished Conan or Naruto, I probably wont. xD
I'm not sure. I suppose that's just what you have to be prepared for as a gym leader. xD I mean, I think all of them want to be defeated, it means trainers are becoming more skilled and they look forward to rewarding their efforts. Haha, I would like to think I'd be a tough gym leader too! emotion_dealwithit

I used to be excited about after stuff, but right now my most favorite post-game stuff is Johto. You get to travel back to Kanto and collect all of those badges as well. o: Obviously it wont take as long as before, but yeah. xD It's awesome. And yeah! But in Black it's a Shiny Gible. You have to beat that tower thing in Black City. Benga, Alder's grandson will want you to take the tower on, then battle him at the end, and if you can defeat him he'll give you a Shiny Gible once you go back to him at Alder's house in Floccesy Town.

That kind of stuff always freaks me out. There was a haunted mansion in a forest in Sinnoh, where they actually had a small girl and her butler floating about in it once you enter certain rooms. It's just so creepy. XD
Haha wow, sounds like there is more to it than I thought. XD

It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games