Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
The forbidden love(1X1) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

domoarigato12

Devoted Poster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:26 pm

kyonko Banyez

"aha, two little ones...I can't wait..." He tried not to laugh because his wounds were still deep. He sighed a little and picked up Luu. "Looks like we'll be staying here for a while...think you can handle it?" Luu smiled and nodded. "yep! As long as i can go to school!" She said.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:40 pm

domoarigato12

Yuki smiled and rubbed Hibiki's hair and watched Luu."My parents will take her to school."She said as her father nodded "and we will talk to the school about it."He said smiling.

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500

domoarigato12

Devoted Poster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:49 pm

kyonko Banyez

"That sound just great...thank you both for that..." Hibiki was happy about the children but, couldn't help worrying about his parents. He didn't know if they would come for him or threaten to kill his unborn children or Yuki. He petted Luu while thinking.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:57 pm

domoarigato12

Yuki smiled and watched him.Her father sat down and watched Luu and Hibiki and smiled.Her mother started cooking dinner and smiled.

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500

domoarigato12

Devoted Poster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:08 pm

kyonko Banyez

Luu played with her hair ribbon "Big brother's gonna be a dad, and yuki's gonna be a mommy!!" Luu was vey happy and Hibki sighed with relief.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:35 pm

domoarigato12

Yuki giggled and smiled as she got up and stretched "I guess we wil have to go shopping in a few monthes."She said to him.She smiled at Luu and picked her up "Happy luu."she said

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500

domoarigato12

Devoted Poster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:45 pm

kyonko Banyez

Luu giggled "Yep! I'm gonna be an auntie!!" She said with joy. Hibiki laughed "If I didn't know any better I think you're more excited than I an Luu." He ruffled Luu's hair. He looked out the window to get a breeze of wind.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:50 pm

domoarigato12

Yuki smiled and watched Hibiki.She smiled at Luu and watched her parents.Her father smiled and watched Hibiki"If you ever go anywhere let me know so I can go with you"he said

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500

domoarigato12

Devoted Poster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:06 pm

kyonko Banyez

Hibiki nodded. "Yeah I will...but I don't think I'll be going anywhere soon..." He realeased his wings and revealed a massive tear on one of his wings. "it'll heal in a couple of weeks...heh..." He said looking out the window.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:09 pm

domoarigato12

Yui stared at his wing and let her demon wings out.She sat next to him and rubbed his wing.How does that fell."She asked

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500

domoarigato12

Devoted Poster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:18 pm

kyonko Banyez

Hibiki flinched. "Ah!...i-it's alright..." his wings were sensitive and hibiki rarely used them. He moved his bangs out of the way.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:41 pm

domoarigato12

Hibiki flinched. "Ah!...i-it's alright..." his wings were sensitive and hibiki rarely used them. He moved his bangs out of the way.

Yuki smiled and leaned her head on his shoulder.She fet calmer being around him

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500

domoarigato12

Devoted Poster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:52 pm

kyonko Banyez

Hibiki held onto yuki's hand tightly He dosed off into his sleep. Hibiki just felt like resting, he was happy for just knowing he was to be a father of twins.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:12 pm

domoarigato12

Hibiki held onto yuki's hand tightly He dosed off into his sleep. Hibiki just felt like resting, he was happy for just knowing he was to be a father of twins.

(Wana do a timeskip too a month before she gives birth)
Yuki watched him and smiled.She kissed his head and smiled.

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500

domoarigato12

Devoted Poster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:26 pm

kyonko Banyez

((alright I'll do it))

{months later}

Hibiki was taking a nap on the couch, he was reading a horror novel and accidently fell asleep on it. It had been months since the incident and things had resume to normal life. Luu was at school and hibiki was taking a resting day.
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games