Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Young Justice (Open/Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you whelmed?
  I'm a bit overwhelmed by all this.
  Actually, I'm rather underwhelmed.
  I'm so whelmed!
  I don't get it...
View Results

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:12 pm
omgIisonfiyah
"Okay then." Jenos said and shrugged, heading off to the Library as Snow asked.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:13 pm
Տդօա ℟αѵҽղ
Rowena Sleet Owens, neé Roth

I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

Snow Raven smiled and headed to the gym. The sight that met her there was enough to make a laugh escape her lips despite her emotional control. "Well, there's something I've thought of doing to my son plenty of times before. Brink, was Shadow Crow the last? If so, we need you at the Watchtower."

...But nor am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:14 pm
omgIisonfiyah
Once he was through the library, Jenos found himself up in the Watchtower. "I will never get used to that feeling." The man said and sighed as he leaned against the wall for support as he waited for his motion sickness to pass.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:15 pm
The Voodoo Bunny
Feng looked at Crow and chuckled. "don't get mad you just got layed out without having a hand laid on you." He said as he raised a eyebrow. "You're not in position to start s**t talking."

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:16 pm
Minnta Aloripma
“I'll deliver it to you,
A dream which makes you happy,”

Aster fidgets a bit, wondering if she should try to mention that she hadn't really gotten a turn. Though she really didn't want one, so she decides not to draw attention to herself and see what they would have to do next.

“To you who is still crying,
Wipe away your tears!”
-Happiness of Marionette

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:20 pm
Shiningdragon21
"He was indeed the last" Brink said slowly opening his eyes as he stood up gravity around Crow returning as he shook his head. "I will go ahead and head on up there" Brink said as he started to walk off. "And crow check your anger next time. I don't want to have to use you as a meditation stool again it's rather uncomfortable" he chuckled a bit as he headed out of the gym and towards the zeta beam.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:21 pm
Տդօա ℟αѵҽղ

"Feng, I need you in the Watchtower as well. All right. The rest of you are free to go about the Hall as you wish," Snow Raven said to the new Team. "But stay in the Hall of Justice." Then she followed Brink to the Zeta-Beam transporters and headed up to the Watchtower.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:22 pm
Shiningdragon21
Appearing on the other side the beam Brink stumbled a bit over towards a trashcan as he proceeded to expel the contents of his stomach. He had never been any good with traveling like that and this was usually the case of what happened after a teleportation. "I really don't see a reason we need that thing" he muttered wiping his mouth as he stood up shaking his head. As usual he felt better now and wanted to head on to see what it was that Snow wanted them gathered up here for.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:23 pm
The Voodoo Bunny
"Alright..." Feng had an uneasy feeling. It was clear on his face. "Don't break anything." he said as he headed into the beam and teleported up to the watchtower. "He hurried out. "I feel like something isn't right brink..." He told his friend while he crossed his arms

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:24 pm
Shiningdragon21
"No no im pretty sure that I expel everything that I eat all the time when I get off of that thing" Brink said looking back at Feng as he wiped his mouth. Looking around for the time he didn't feel anything being off. "I don't see what you are sensing outside of your own utter paranoia" Brink said patting Feng on the shoulder as he headed towards the viewing room. "Come on if something want's to kill us atleast we can have a nice view" he jested towards him as he walked away.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:25 pm
The Voodoo Bunny
"This time it's not paranoia...." He muttered as he looked at his necklace the hung around his neck. He sighed and followed his comrade to the viewing room.

Kuzan appeared up north. "That went better then I thought." He said as he pulled the diamond out of his stomach. "Such beauty......Now..." He pulled out a gadget and pressed a button. 3 pictures of teens appeared in the air. He smirked and laughed. "They look easy to catch... "He said as two pictures vanished leaving up a picture of a young man with yellow hair with blue streaks shaped like lighting. He pressed a button as the device pointed east. "Here I cooome!♪" he chimed and began heading that direction

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:26 pm
Տդօա ℟αѵҽղ

Snow Raven stepped out of the Zeta-Beam transporter, pulled off her hood, and walked calmly to the main meeting room of the Watchtower where her teammates were waiting for her. She was unaffected by the sensation of being teleported from earth to the moon, but she was used to teleportation, so there was nothing strange about that. "We're all here save Dreamer. I'm not sure this can wait for her to get here."

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:27 pm
Shiningdragon21
"Alright alright boss lady want to go ahead and give us the run down of what was so important we couldn't be told about it down there. I usually like to prevent losing my lunch every time I come up here just to tell how our days were" Brink said looking at snow for a moment before looking at Feng. He didn't like what he had said earlier but as there was no sign of danger currently he simply was able to dismiss it as paranoia.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:28 pm
Minnta Aloripma
“Deep into that darkness peering,
long I stood there, wondering,”

Hearing her name being mentioned, a black cat emerges from where it had been dozing and saunters over to Snow. Yawning, she sits down and looks up at them.

“Fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams
no mortal ever dared to dream before.”
-Edgar Allan Poe

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:29 pm
Տդօա ℟αѵҽղ

Snow Raven looked down at the cat and chuckled. "Well, it appears we truly are all here." Her expression turned serious once more. "The issue at hand is a new meta. Earlier today, I felt a disturbance in the mystic energies. I followed them to the ruins of a bar in downtown Washington, DC. The only living creature left among the debris was a young man. He apparently has extremely destructive powers." She paused to give the other Justice League members a chance to think about what she'd just said.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games