Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
University of Magic(Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ArtificialFlavored Cheese

Tipsy Sex Symbol

6,775 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:21 pm
Aizith's mind have been else where as she sat on the ground, her eyes closed. She was trying to avoid looking up and seeing Master Maverick and Master Amaya creating a romantic relationship. This idea of the Wall made her nervous. Master Atta wanted her to help, but to have the same amount of power as the Masters?

Master Jake's voice made her jump, and she covered her mouth to stop herself from uttering words. She didn't want to be revealed to the other Masters. She blushed nervously as Master Atta introduced her and she kicked at the ground. 'Top student. More like only student.'Aizith thought in her mind. Master Jake mentioned Xavier. Maybe she could avoid being made a fool out of trying to compete magic against the Masters.

"Master Atta, maybe I should go back and help Xavier. I mean, I feel like I'll be better there. I mean, what if the novices starting creating chaos? What if they just...I don't know, shouldn't I be best suited there and not here?"

The forest was growing much more colder, and Aizith rubbed her arms a bit. Something was going wrong. Especially since she know saw that Maverick and Amaya had joined the other two. She looked up at the other two Masters, watching Maverick's eyes meet hers. She quickly bowed in respect and stepped back. What if she really couldn't do this? She wasn't ready, but yet if she could do this, maybe she would finally be a Master. Maybe she did have this power? Aizith felt so conflicted, rubbing her arms as she noticed how dark it became. "Something's wrong. Very wrong."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:30 pm
Xavier looked to Cassandra then looked around to see none of the novices were looking "Look outside" he whispered as a black shadow was heading towards the school "Something is coming and looks like Master Jake is leaving me as the last line of defense if something gets through" he said to her quietly. "But I should be out on the front lines Master Jake knows Im good enough" he said as he sat down in a nearby chair. He ran his fingers through his hair and sighed "Last Line of Defense...Ha still baby sitting" he thought to himself as looked at the novices in the hall as they were just talking and trying to figure out whats going on.  

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200

uilenyk

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:06 pm
The sun had just dipped below the horizon by the time Zane got to the edge of town. He walked into the bar pretty much unnoticed. Rhonin most likely already gave them a speech of some sort. He made his way to the corner and sat down looking over the faces of the people who had gathered. With Rhonin leading the attack, most of them would be dead before dawn. Some were fighting simply for power, others for the bliss and joy of a good fight, and others still were fighting for a cause that they believed in. Regardless of their reason, they had answered the call. He whispered a prayer under his breath asking their ancestors to watch over their spirits.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:36 am
Erin's tail flicked back and forth in agitation as she sat cross legged in the corner on a small wooden stool, her amber eyes narrowed to near slits as she glared out of a window on the far.

Something was out there, lurking in the shadows of the dimming sun and though she couldn't make out a shape or a form it seemed to be gathering, growing larger and smothering everything in its path like a thick fog.

She had to be over reacting. With heightened seances she could just be picking up on the fear of the Novice the high pitched mutters and murmurs of frightened children the unease that seemed to ripple through the room like a disturbed pond. The dread in her stomach quelled slightly at the thought and she aloud her tensed body to relax.

Crossing her arms Erin lent back against the wall and closed her eyes, at least she wasn't having to trawl through the pages of dusty old tomes anymore and that could only be a positive thing in her oppinion, even if she did have to put up with the mass of other students jumping around like skittish cattle.

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

Asterodea

Mythical Gem

13,425 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:23 am
Walking deeper into the trees, the weather is starting to get cooler. Sera sensed the heat animals and creatures, all of them are still, in hiding. A bigger heat spot is still far away. She'll need to walk deeper in.

The shadow presence is unmistakable now she''ll need to find Ed fast. Sera didn't know what they are doing, she has been instructed to find information, thats it. If there is a confrontation, she will make sure it wouldn't hurt them as much.

She can sense a person nearby now, probably Ed. Sera shouted "Ed get back to the school right now, it's dangerous to be outside!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:53 am
Atta turned to the two 'lovebrids' and crossed her arms in return to Amaya's. She decided to be slightly silly with her mimicry. Before growing serious. "Maybe... That might be a good idea. A bunch of novices scared in the school could cause more trouble then what's coming... Alright. Aizith I'm entrusting you to keep them calm. Go on then." She said quickly to her student. Aizith was close to being eligible. But Atta was not going to push her if she was uncomfortable. Turning back to the other masters. She rubbed her arms. She was feeling uneasy. Almost like the Earth was trying to get away from what was happening... "I have an idea. Do you all remember one of the last things our predecessors taught us? Something about a wall? I don't recall exactly but I think if we combine all four elements in a type of wall... Maybe that would keep most of whatever is coming, out. We could alternate each side. On one wall the inner layer could be water, and other fire. Then continuing out. Combining slightly to the 'wall' before it. Making it tougher to get through. That's my idea." She said. The sun going down, she could feel they were running short on time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cassandra looked outside. She watched the dark clouds as Xavier had mentioned. "Maybe I can help?" She asked quietly and frighteningly. She seemed terrified, but what if Master Jake couldn't handle it. She thought she had gotten pretty far today in practice. Maybe she could help?  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:55 pm
Amaya ignored Atta's dig at her. She didn't have time to start a fight. Once Atta sent her student off, Amaya felt a bit more comfortable. Whenever she used the full extent of her magic around students, especially ones that weren't fire students, they always panicked. She didn't have time to deal with something like that.

Listening to Atta's wall idea, Amaya looked out at the grounds now. "What if we made a different sort of wall?" She started. "If you made two parallel walls and I filled them with magma?" Amaya asked, turning to Atta before looking to Jake and Maverick. "You guys could work together to make some sort of violent lightening storm over the top in case someone tries to scale it. And we could all summon elemental spirits to monitor the wall." She suggested.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:38 pm
Jake simply smiled at Amaya's question. He didn't get to see too much of their "show", but he knew she didn't know that and him saying nothing might just be as much fun as if he did answer. Besides he was too worried about what was going to happen to even think of a good response.
"They both sound like good ideas." He said trying to picture the ideas in his mind. "Why not simply do both walls? We can make them so far apart, this way the enemy has two walls to get through and tire them out. And we can even post spirits at both walls to give them even more to get past." He suggested mildly. He honestly didn't know how much creating these walls would take out of them. He wasn't much of one for makeing a battle plan, he usually made it up as he went along. However, this never once stopped him from saying what he thought was a good idea when needed.  

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:51 pm
Ed turned around as he heard something behind him. He took a sigh of relief when it was only Sera. "Yes, Sera, I'm coming." He looked back towards the woods. "There's something wrong..." he said. He shrugged it off and began to walk towards Sera.

Sebastian nodded at Rhonin. "I have checked the forests," he said. "The borders are virtually unprotected from those openings." He crossed his hands over his mouth. "I am worried-there seemed to be a sense of apprehension in the forest."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:56 pm
Atta listened carefully. "I like that. Both would be very unique. We should try doing the very outside wall before doing the inside, to give us more time. Which will be outside and which inside?" She asked. Either way, they were going to be extremely tired. She almost thought about inviting some of the other students to help with the inner wall, as a way for them to practice but immediately dismissed the idea.  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:56 pm
Maverick nodded and said "I agree with Jake. However, I fear that this may end up being more taxing on us then we are prepared for." He looked back in the direction of the school and said "It is possible our students may have to face battle, some for the first time ever." He shook his head. A real battle was nothing like sparring. He looked back at the others and said "We haven't much time. Let us do what we can now."

Rhonin smirked and said "They will prepare defenses. They can sense something is coming. Though they may not know what." He looked back out at the horizon and said "Our time draws near. Remember, do not hold anything back. Our opponents will not hold anything back either. And if they do, it will cost them."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:03 pm
Seeing that they were indeed running out of time, Amaya stepped up. She knew she'd be exhausted or even pass out by the end, but what choice did she have? Let the students try and face what was coming alone? Cracking her neck, Amaya stepped away from the others, going a little closer to the edge of the grounds as she began to focus. "May as well start with fire." She muttered. They couldn't waste any more time talking about it. The others would have to figure it out. A low ring of fire lit itself around the school grounds, Amaya closing her eyes as she started the task of raising the fire. It would be very hot, but she was used to it.

The fire rose about forty feet in the air, blazing brightly before Amaya stepped back, a bead of sweat rolling down her face. For such a large campus, it was a taxing deed, but she could hold out still and conjure the magma. It was just a question if the others would be able to.

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:08 pm
Atta nodded quickly. They could do the Rock walls around magma on the outside.... Which meant she would have to start shortly. Possibly immediately. She watched as Amaya brought up her flame wall. "I'll get started now then..." She said quietly. She turned towards the outside away from the school and after a quick measurement the distance between the school and it's entrance, she took thirty steps outward from the school. She figured that Amaya's wall was about half-way between the one she was about to build and the school. That would be perfect. She looked back shouting a quick 'good luck' before raising herself about forty feet into the air. She figured that would be good enough. Every step she took raised another piece of a wall as well as one three feet away from her own. This way she was making both at the same time. Quickening her pace she began to sprint around the outside of the school to create the wall from Amaya's idea. After twenty minutes she stopped where she had started. Out of breath and tired, the half-nymph Master of the Titan house, stepped lightly to the ground... Bending over to breath a moment before standing back up with a weak smile. That was two big walls.

Atta turned to look at the fire wall. Now this one... She took another deep breath before starting her own wall next to Amaya's. Kneeling slightly as only one fourth of her part of the wall was finished. Atta had to stop a moment before making hers half way around before three fourths of the way around. Finally after a last push she finished her part of the inner wall. She smiled weakly.
((Edited))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:22 pm
"Well I guess this means we better start on our storm." Jake told Maverick as he focused the air to gather above the wall. He could feel his energy quickly leaving him as he concentrated at the task ahead. He had to make sure the air was dense enough that it could support anything Maverick thought would be suitible for the storm. It took a couple of minutes, and it took a lot out of him, but he managed to do it. Once done he dropped to one knee as he caught his breath. "Okay now for the more deadly part." He muttered to himself as he stood back up, ignoring his tiredness, and electrified the air that he just finished gathering above the wall. When he was done he felt like he just endured several hours of training.

"Now for the other wall." He said quietly to himself as he started to focus the air into a very dense wall on the other side of Amaya's firewall. He thought about adding his next to Atta's wall but figured it might be a bit stronger if he didn't risk putting opposite elements next to eachother. Once he got the wall as dense as he could muster with his current strength he then electrified it so that it looked like a glowing wall of lightning. Once done he fell into a sitting position as he smiled weakly at his handiwork. "Well now. That wasn't too bad was it?" He asked jokingly as he leaned back and layed down.  

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:40 pm
With the two walls now up, Amaya used a burst of fire at her feet to launch herself up on top of the reservoir that Atta had created for her. Now was the very tricky part for her. The fire had drained her some, but the magma was the real problem now. Once she was on top of the wall, Amaya really set in her concentration. Fire burst forth from the ground, quickly changing to magma as it began filling the wall. To fill the first few feet all the way around was more than enough work for Amaya, and she was exhausted, especially without the sun's presence over her any longer, however, looking at the school, she knew she had to push on and stuck through it. The heat was intense, even for the fire head master at this point, her hands were burning as she tried to get the magma to fill the entire wall.

Finally, a few feet from the magma overflowing from the wall, Amaya stopped. Her knees were weak, her hands were severely burned and she was dizzy. No longer able to stand, Amaya collapsed, falling from the wall and down towards the ground, summoning one last burst of fire to break her fall before she hit the ground. The blast cushioned her fall, but she knelt on the ground, her arms in her lap as she shook, looking at the damage she had done to her hands. The skin was blistered and in some parts not even there. She was clearly in shock, and it had been a while since she had managed to hurt herself in such a manner, though she still just sat there holding back screams of pain, glad she at least was able to get her parts of the wall done.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games