Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[ CLASS ] Far From Home, and Left Behind (Gym + Trip) Fin 19 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:43 pm
Kaiyumi

"The snow--she attacked me," Terra said pathetically, sniffling again as she wiped more flakes off of her poncho and went into the other ghoul's arms. It didn't work as well as it could have--she was three or four inches taller, but it was still much warmer than being alone.

"I am from the desert, no? I am used to boiling heat and little water--it is sooo cooollllldddddd," she finished with chattering teeth. "I will picture Los Muertos, where it is so warm you can run barefoot all year long, where there is no snow... but I do like the smell," she admitted. "What is this smell?"

She was keeping Xiu from working--it was very bad of her. But she was too cold to care. "I think my boogers are frozen," she added absently, wrinkling her nose.  
demon_pachabel rolled 10 10-sided dice: 3, 2, 8, 10, 1, 9, 5, 6, 8, 7 Total: 59 (10-100)
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:49 am
Jack the smell of candy made her sick. Getting closer to it made the pricolici visibly wobble, even, as she pulled the scarf she'd been wearing for some unknown reason related to the snow outside at school up over her nose.

Okay. All she had to do was get some candy, right? Right. Just.... She kept the basket in the crook of one arm and used the other one to awkwardly start plucking candies off of the tree. Once a strange JOY filled creature reached into her basket and snagged a few of them, but she didn't have it in her to chase after it.

But when the basket fell out of her arm while she was readjusting her sweater, she made a more annoyed noise, frowning, before she gathered up the candies that hadn't vanished into the snow, and resumed her collection. A few candies broke into pieces that fell through some small holes in her basket, but...

it wasn't too bad...for being ill to the stomach, at least.

Joy Candies: 3 + 2 - 3 + 3 = 5 --> 3 + 0 + 1 + 3 - 3 + 5 = 9  

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

demon_pachabel rolled 10 10-sided dice: 7, 9, 8, 9, 3, 10, 10, 10, 2, 1 Total: 69 (10-100)

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:59 am
Despite being sick, she just figured 'hey, I'll grab the things that look like Riley would enjoy them'. Which wasn't a bad goal, netting quite a few nice looking candies for her work after she'd tied that scarf down around her face. Yes. Yes excellent.

She'd had a full basket until a bird from one of the trees flew into her and sent it rolling away.

Shehk actually swore into her scarf for that.

Joy Candies: 9 + 5 - 3 + 3 + 3 + 3 + 3 + 2 x.5 = 13 ( neutral )  
demon_pachabel rolled 5 10-sided dice: 9, 8, 9, 8, 1 Total: 35 (5-50)
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:03 am
She didn't exactly do well after that point in getting much of her stuff back, and just looked increasingly ill.

Joy Candies: 3 (OMG THAT ROLL)  

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

demon_pachabel rolled 10 10-sided dice: 7, 10, 7, 4, 10, 4, 5, 6, 5, 4 Total: 62 (10-100)

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:04 am
She'd just wanted to sell the fact that maybe the scent of sweets wouldn't just completely cripple her senses (a lie, the scarf was helping, after all), and suddenly, in a moment of great frustration, just kicked one of the trees angrily. The branches shook and suddenly a great plethora of stuff rained down upon her.

Instinctively, Shehk held the basket above her head for cover - a wise move... as long as there were no..bird..surprises.. in there too.

Okay, eyeballing the candies suspiciously forever now.

Joy Candies: 3 + 5 + 3 + 5 + 3 + 1 + 3 + 1 24  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:58 am
She pat the ghoul on the back soothingly, nodding in understanding as Terra gave a little background as to why she found the cold so unpleasant. It definitely made sense--as a baku, she wasn't really built to deal with the cold either. Not unless she was super bundled up, that was, which she unfortunately was not.

At the inquiry about the smell, she wrinkled her nose and smiled. "You mean the peppermint smell? I kind of like peppermint flavouring in my baked goods, but when it's so strong and prominent like it is now..." It just reminded her of the time Christmas attacked last year. She had smelled like peppermint for a full week, even with vigorous scrubbing and scented soaps or shampoos during her daily showers.

...She didn't want to experience that again.

Ice Queen

Kaiyumi

Wyntre IceBlade rolled 10 10-sided dice: 10, 9, 8, 5, 3, 9, 6, 3, 2, 2 Total: 57 (10-100)

Wyntre IceBlade

Kawaii Shapeshifter

17,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:32 am
Deciding to cut to the left and hit a small tree there. She rammed it as hard as she possibly could, it would be so much easier to shift in to her natural form and climb the tree...But the ramming seemed to work just fine. As it started raining down candy. And not just one candy fell no, it seemed like quit a bit fell this time she hadn't tried grabbing them as they fell she decided on picking them up after the fact.

Finding rather large pieces she started to slowly pick them up. At one point her basket looked so full, but when she turned around she noticed a few pieces missing again. UGH this was frustrating! Growling she snatched her basket off the ground and carried it around as she picked up the remaining candy. Completely happy that she picked all of them up,

"Ahha! another basket!"

She could just smell the candy and felt suddenly very hungry. Frowning slightly she quickly looked back and forth before breaking off a very small part of the frosting on the tree and licking it, getting a small gumdrop in her mouth in the process. Well that didn't seem THAT bad...wasn't really that good but not that bad.

Lumi First Basket: 20 Units of JOY
Lumi Second Basket: 20 Units of JOY
Marushii
She totally didn't mean to eat the gumdrop...

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:15 pm
Kaiyumi

As a reaper, Terra's nose was below par compared to most of the other species. It just smelled pleasantly peppermint-y to her. That and she hadn't been lying about the boogers in her nose being frozen. She sniffled again. Then she smiled, rosy cheeked.

"I will let you go work more, if you want," she said, pulling away. "I am warmer now! And I think--" she looked around, seeing her hermano, "that hermano is having a bit of trouble... I will go make fun of him! That is not being naughty, because he is family," she said seriously--just in case Santa was listening.  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:39 pm
Shehk's answer brought a nod from the werewolf. she did not press for information, instead turning to leave the ghoul to her own devices.

What she saw made Red wince. The fact that reapers were using their own weapons to -- she approached a tree after one of the reapers left it, examining it for cuts. She straightened up, her fingers tracing the gouging cut on the tree gently before she abandoned it.

Alicia Firestar

As soon as the icing touched Millie's tongue, the sweet taste was replaced with... something else. It was a taste that Millie didn't want to think too hard about. Or think about in general, in all honesty. If she tried to move she would discover that her feet would not allow her. The only movement the reaper could perform was a merry skip.

Millie must SKIP from place to place. This effect will last until the end of the next RP Millie creates and finishes starting after this post.

A shadow passing over the werewolf brought her attention skyward, the snarl on her face fading as she recognized the shape. Gracefully a black bird dove, the backdraft from the large wings stirring up a flurry of snowflakes. The form of the bird seemed to twist, unfolding into a woman. At a glance she looked like a sort of monster, yet the lack of wings or any other swan-like attributes made her look more like a reaper. She wasn't dressed for the cold at all. Her short skirt and bodice exposed far too much skin for the weather, and yet she did not appear to be cold at all. Her outfit was made out of glossy black feathers akin to the bird that arrived moments ago. The woman's gaze was fierce and sharp, accentuated by the black eyeshadow she wore.

"Swan," Red greeted with a nod.

"Werewolf," the woman returned, executing a stylized bow that oozed grace. "I see that you made it here safely."

"Indeed. And you can see that my... predictions were correct. You have my deepest apologies," Red replied glancing meaningfully at a few of the abused trees. "However it appears that we were able to harvest twenty-two baskets so far. I hope this amount is satisfactory?"

The "swan" as she was called merely pressed her lips together, looking around the grove. Any student looking at her would be met with a steady gaze, one that seemed to weigh and measure them in an instant before dismissing them. "More baskets could not hurt. There are those who are... curious to see whether or not you have success. There are also those who are more than happy to see you fail."

"And yourself?"

The swan turned her gaze onto the werewolf. "I am here, am I not?" She asked bluntly. "And while we tarry, the clock continues to tick down. I will see if the team is ready." With that the mysterious woman seemed to bow, her form twisting and turning into a black swan once again. The new arrival flapped her wings and took off, her wings quickly taking her up and out of sight.

Red looked around, then raised her voice. "All right! Gather your baskets and bring them here, please! We're going to be heading out soon so if you have a basket you're in the middle of filling, fill it up now!"

The OOC

Class will officially end tomorrow, 12/18/2012 at 5pm PST.

If I counted correctly we have 22 filled baskets. If you've stopped rolling, please post your GRAND TOTAL of how many baskets/remaining JOY units you have.

Remember, to get a credit from class you need to have filled one basket!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:12 pm
Malodore watched the... shapeshifter? were-swan? with a vague sense of awe; it was fond of avian attributes, being what it was, and to see a creature that shifted between them so was very interesting indeed.

(Metaphorically. Riley had nothing to worry about.)

It brought its two full baskets over to Red, holding them up so she could see. "I have two, Professor - just in case more was needed."

Grand Total: 2 baskets, 40 JOY units~  

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

medigel rolled 3 10-sided dice: 3, 6, 3 Total: 12 (3-30)

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:21 pm
Mort couldn't help his slightly crestfallen look. Always a special circumstance, always something just beyond his reach . . . No matter. This would be invaluable as an experiment either way and he wasn't going to let something like downed hopes ruin it for him. With a nod at the professor's comment about finding her later and some startled "mrr-ing" after they were transported, the zomboil got to work.

Snow was awful, but . . . science.

Weaponless and not willing to crumble the gingerbread trees (Jack only knew what wanton property damage might incur), Mort decided he'd - sigh - climb the tree and go at it little by little. Sliding a basket into the crook of his arm by the handle, he slowly climbed his way up what looked like a particularly fruitful tree - or, well, the candies looked very large.

Eager hands broke these bundles and he ended up only salvaging half or so from the two larger bundles, but overall the zomboil was pleasantly surprised to find his beginning attempts going well. Good too, since Red was calling them to finish up.

Basket: 9/20 Candies

medigel rolled 3 10-sided dice: 2, 6, 10 Total: 18 (3-30)
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:26 pm
Still, there was no point if returning to her with a rushed effort. These trees were precariously delicate, he noted with a small frown, and was thankful his organ-less body made him a lot lighter than most. He moved to the higher branches with more ease than he ever imagined - well, at least as much ease as an undead could manage.

He was more careful about the harvesting this time, angling himself to grab the plump pieces of candy as best he could. Icing stuck to his sleeves, but Mort resisted the urge to do anything more than swipe it off as he clambered down to get a few more Joy candies. It wouldn't do to get extra Joy effects or whatever before the rescue mission,right?

Basket: 17/20

medigel

Anxious Spirit

medigel rolled 3 10-sided dice: 8, 8, 8 Total: 24 (3-30)

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:34 pm
It was, of course, only when he was on the way down from a good harvest when something happened.

Or rather, something snapped. A whole lot of branches snapped to be precise. Maybe it was the additional weight of the almost filed basket. Maybe it was just plain bad luck.

Either way the zomboil found himself tumbling down from the top of the gingerbread tree, breaking more branches along the way and losing over half his basket in one fell swoop.

"FFFFUUUUUUUU-!"

The snowy ground interrupted his curse.

Basket: 8/20 mort really that is a very special roll right there

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:35 pm
After he had finished the one basket, Shun soon realized that Red was speaking with a stranger... known as the 'swan'. He raised an eyebrow briefly, but didn't really do anything but watch them interact. The swan seemed to be aware of their purpose here exactly. At least, that was his guess.

With his basket in hand, he simply waited, rubbing his arms lightly. Without his jacket, he was feeling cooler than usual out here. And just standing around, it was starting to get really chilly.

TOTAL: 1 Basket, 24 units  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

AyeAvast rolled 5 10-sided dice: 1, 10, 4, 3, 7 Total: 25 (5-50)

AyeAvast

Sparkly Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:39 pm
The fact that it took Belladonna an inordinate amount of time to get from where she stood to the nearest, unoccupied tree really should have spoken volumes on her experience and love of Christmastown. The snow proved a most formidable foe as she tripped the entire way, enough that it took her the entire time the other students had spent gathering candies. Well, almost entirely true. The remaining ten minutes until Red spoke up for them to hurry were spent staring up at the tree and quietly whining about how she was going to get the candies down. She couldn't climb in heels! And naturally she'd left her broom back in Amityville and there wasn't really any way for her to substitute it and she didn't want to use her cards, that was totally cheating, right?!
Instead, Belladonna decided just kicking the tree would work.
Except the first kick was ill timed and executed all wrong. Instead of a kick she kind of stuck her foot out, lost her balance and fell backwards, upsetting her basket on the way down.
"Oh what fun this shall be!" She shouted from her position on her back in the snow. In a fit of anger she stuck her foot out and felt it strike against the tree, then watched with wonder as three gumdrops dropped into her basket.
Oh, well... Maybe it wasn't so bad after all!

Another kick was tried, only her heel just grazed against the bark and this time the witch had to stand back up. Once standing (and with her feet firmly and carefully planted) she tried another kick, two, three. A shower of candies fell down around her and with a tiny cackle the witch gathered up a number of gumdrops, chocolate chips, colorful sprinkles and even what looked like a half a peppermint stick.

Candies Collected: 11  
{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces