Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Iron Clouds (Steampunk/Magic/War/Slave RP) (Open/Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 166 167 168 169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Magic and Steampunk?
  Hell Yeah!
  What?
  No way!
  Goldz
View Results

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:30 pm
Hector stopped an turned towards him, raising an eyebrow. "He's still thinks I'm hiding something?" She asked with irritation. "Look, I have nothing to hide. Just because I'm not as social as he is and I don't like sleeping around doesn't mean I have 'something to hide'." She told the doctor, still partly trying to avoid the thought of being examined.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:38 pm
"well it seems like he doesn't want to take your word for it" he walked over to Hector "you know this is only way we can be sure. And I promise it'll be quick."  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:45 pm
"Of course he doesn't, because he is right." She said, closing the door and locking it. "I'll let you examine me, but if you try anything funny and if any of this gets out, I'll slice that head of yours clean off your neck." She snapped, beginning to unbutton her jacket.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:51 pm
"I believe you would" he said as he stepped back and pulled up a stool, while Hector prepared he would too. He grabbed an examination sheet and clipped it to his board.

[~ o.o this is getting crazy hehe]  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:59 pm
((just a bit. I'm going to start being a little vague coming up here. This is PG 13 rated you know... >.> ))

Hector took off her jacket an set it aside. Very hesitantly, she turned her back towards the doctor an unbuttoned her shirt, setting it on top of the jacket and almost bracing herself for the storm.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:02 am
[~it's fine, we're all adults here teehee. Hector's wearing the corset right??]  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:04 am
((Yep. She's still wearing a corset. Btw, where is everyone else? >.< ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:13 am
[~oh ok. They're avoiding me I swear!! ;^;]

Eviz jotted a few things down and then looked up, hiis eyes went wide but he didn't say anything. He caught himself staring at the tight corset Hector was wearing "um....Lord Thunderbird I'm going to need you to take that off..." he said, pointing at the corset with his pen.

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:19 am
Hector flushed. She wanted to snap at him, but she new this was, unfortunately, part of the procedure. "no funny business, you understand." She snapped. Her hands were almost shaking as she swallowed her pride and took it off. "Just get it over with." She muttered, looking away.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:32 am
Eviz waited for her to remove the corset, he knew what to expect of course, so he didn't over react "I see..." He muttered quietly. He moved in so he could inspect her properly. He got through that portion of the exam like clockwork "very well then..." He started writing down on the clipboard "you're all done lord Thunderbird" he said, avoiding any eye contact with her.

[~I decided to avoid doing...the rest of the stuff >.>]

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:38 am
Quickly, Hector snatched the clipboard out of his hand an began reading what he had written. She wanted to make sure he wasn't going to squeal.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:44 am
Eviz flinched when Hector sprung at him. The only thing he had written down was that 'he' was perfectly healthy and able. Eviz reached down and picked up Hector's clothes, he handed them to her in exchange for the clipboard.

[~hehe. I'm gonna get off in a bit c:]

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:56 am
((Same here. School is starting, and so I gotta wake up. ))

Hector's eyes scrolled to the bottom of the page where she saw the signature. 'Eviz Gillan' she thought, trying to remember if she heard that name before. Looking up an seeing her clothes in his hands, she flushed and snatched her clothes back and handed him the clip board, her face red like a tomato. She set own the jacket and shirt as she scrambled to put the corset back on. It was always a tricky piece of work, especially when she had to do it herself.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:02 am
Eviz set the clipboard down, he watched her fumble around with the corset. He couldn't watch struggle any longer. Without her agreeing he stepped up and began to tie the corset together "I'm a man of my word..." He said as he finished tying it up "nobody will know about this Lord Thunderbird"

[~alright, well goodnight c:]

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:07 am
Hector said nothing, and tensed when she heard his words rolling pass her shoulders as he tied the corset. She quickly put on her shirt and jacket, and quickly unlocked the door and left without saying another word.

((Goodnight! ^_^ ))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 166 167 168 169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games