Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Twelve Signs: Medieval Zodiac RP (O/A) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:49 pm
Arlyn glanced out the window and saw carriages coming down the road. "Oh dear, is it really that time already? Girls, I think you should go now. My lady-in-waiting will be here soon to help me get ready for the ball," she said in an urgent whisper.

shabatha

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:51 am
((Sorry harsh weekend))

When the guard left Lily sighed slightly feeling very relieved. And at the Princess's insistence, Cat came out from under the bed. Cat smiled lightly as she stood to stretch from after being cooped up under the bed in hiding. Lily just started to giggle. When they heard the carriages, and the princess's urgent whisper, the twins jumped up in unison and as Cat grabbed her bag, Lily grabbed her cloak. Forgetting the picture entirely, they quickly opened the door slightly and walked out. Cat gave Kyo a slight nod, whilst Lily gave a smile and a wave before they bolted down the stairs.  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:05 am
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

Sighing as the two left from the room Kyo shook his head. "If the queen or king finds out about this I will lose my head" he moaned a bit as he wondered when the queen would come up. From what he knew she would likely be coming to help the princess get dressed and bring her own guard giving him just enough time to change into the clothing he had been given by her. "That suit tho offers no protection" he muttered to himself with a bit of a sigh he really didn't want to put on the dress suit but knew he had no choice in the matter.
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:20 pm
omgIisonfiyah
"That's a tad redundant don't you think?" Leon asked as he followed suit and got out of the tub. Sure there was a such thing as green tomatoes, but that was because they hadn't yet ripened, since tomatoes were naturally red.

Xavier smiled "in a way" he said with a laugh as he finally got ready and put on his nice clothes "How do i look" he said as he had his suit on and brushed the dirt off his sleeves.  

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:36 pm
"For once in your life, you look halfway decent." Leon said and laughed, he loved poking fun at everyone else, Xavier was a good sport most of the time and Free was, well, Free, other than that, Leon didn't exactly have a giant social circle.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:45 am
"I wonder how he will take to us. Will he recognize us? I mean, we do seem to look a lot like our mother. Lily?" The older of the twins asked. She looked back at her twin and watched as Lily seemed to look around as if dazed...

"I don't know if he will. But if he does, I don't want him to catch us. Come on we have to get ready as well." Lily replied finally snapping back to reality. She smiled as she thought of how much fun she figured they were going to have  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

ShizukathePudu

Mind-boggling Shade

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:13 am
"You certainly are jumpy, but yes, let's go," Alura replied when she appeared next to Shano. She then looked back up at the room and hoped that no one would try to steal anything while they were gone.
"You do realize that I won't have any weapons on me, right?" she asked in a whisper. If she had just a dagger, she could at least conceal it within her dress. Instead, she would have to rely on her ability to manipulate the plants. That is, if there were any nearby. Yet, still, that nagging feeling of something tugged at her mind again. What if... what if... what if? While walking, that's all that went through her mind. If Shano had been talking, she hadn't paid any attention.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:19 am
"Who needs weapons when we have pebbles?" Shano said with a grin. Inside her small bag, Shano revealed a stone sling and ten polished, perfectly round, stones. "You know I can manipulate the earth, this makes me never miss." Shano closed the bag to see that Alura spaced out, thinking about something. Shano dismissed it, she prefers to not worry about something before it happens. She watched the people in the streets, from peasants to middle class, up to the nobles were in the same place. It was a bizarre sight for Shano, she expected the city of the bad king to be disciplined and divided. She turned her attention from the people up to the palace, and sighed, it'll take at least ten whole minutes to reach there. She wishes she has a carriage.  

Asterodea

Mythical Gem

13,425 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:20 pm
Jace reached his destination after traveling through the city by rooftop. He looked around the area, noting that everyone there was dressed for the ball. Jace had two options, find himself a disguise and infiltrate the party, or perform a public assassination. However, since his target was high-value, Jace felt it would be prudent to observe for the moment, if he got too antsy, he was likely to blow the attempt, get killed and make things harder for the next professional hired.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:25 pm
((Is everybody ready for the ball to begin? 'Cause Minnta's given me permission to write the first post of the party.))  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:46 am
((I'm ready whenever anyone else is, though it seems not much happened yesterday...))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:40 am
((I'm ready if everyone is ready. 3nodding ))  

Asterodea

Mythical Gem

13,425 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:05 pm
((Always Ready!))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:08 pm
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

(Yea ready here)
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

ShizukathePudu

Mind-boggling Shade

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:12 pm
((i'm ready! let's get this party started! (yes, bad pun is very bad...)))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games